My Solemn Vow Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Carlie
    Carlie G. Getting married on 01/07/2022

So Helpful!

Christina was the best. She made the whole ceremony planning process so easy and helped us make it our own by adding a ribbon-tying service. She was so sweet and really helped make our day so special. She was so organized and ran our rehearsal so smoothly. 10/10!
  • Zhinan
    Zhinan J. Married on 05/08/2021

5.8.21 Wedding Officiant

We were referred by our wedding planner to book Kristina from MySolemnVows as our officiant, and we are so grateful for the recommendation! Our ceremony was in the top 3 favorite parts of my wedding, and it was largely in thanks to Kristina's beautiful introductions and reading of our vows! So thankful to Aubree for recommending her, and we will be carrying over that recommendation to our future friends/family!!!
    Jessica T. Married on 11/28/2020

Excellent officiant!

Kristina was excellent! This was a last minute elopement style wedding and she made things so much easier! Would definitely recommend her for your needs!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke A. Married on 10/10/2020

Even better than I could have dreamt of 🥰

My Solemn Vow was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! She was incredibly responsive before during and after our ceremony. I literally couldn’t have found anyone better to help us get married. From helping us edit some standard vows, to helping our wedding party get down the aisle, she was amazing! Thank you so much for everything!
  • Ebony
    Ebony F. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome service

We were so scared of finding a trustworthy officiant during this time of uncertainty, but after talking with Kristina she eased our minds and make the experience special. She was so professional and experienced and made our big day so smooth. Definitely recommend her wonderful services. 10.10.2020
    Sarah J. Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful Officiant

We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid and our Reverend was unable to officiate our wedding on the new date. We found My Solemn Vow. From our first call Kristina was wonderful and was able to customize our vows the way we wanted. Both my husband and I are very grateful and recommend My Solemn Vow to anyone who wants to have their vows their way.
    Sarah H. Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome Officiant

Kristina worked with us to help make our wedding a success in the midst of the pandemic. Our initial wedding plans ended up changing into a small elopement ceremony in our parent's front yard. Kristina was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and I could not recommend her enough. She was extremely professional, prompt, and everything ran smoothly even without a rehearsal. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day, even if it wasn't the one we had planned for! Thank you so much Kristina!!!
    Samantha W. Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing Service!

Kristina did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She kept things light and simple which was exactly what we wanted and always responded very quickly if I ever had any questions. She married my aunt and uncle as well a few years back so it was special to have her with us. I would recommend her to all of my friends! Thank you Kristina!
  • Morgan
    Morgan B. Married on 03/29/2020

Wonderful & polite. So easy to work with. Very flexible and so kind!

Kristina was the absolute sweetest from the very get go. She went with whatever we needed or requested. Not to mention she made sure we were still able to get married on our set date— despite COVID-19 causing us to have to cancel our planned wedding. She was such an angel the entire ceremony and we cannot thank her enough for being there for us no matter what! Thanks again Kristina. Give her a call!
  • User5252167 1+ year ago

Great Officiant!

Kristina was fabulous! From helping me plan our vows to the day of Kristina was professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone needing an officiant!
  • Kimber
    Kimber P. Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful service!

Kristina was so professional yet at the same time made us feel as if we were already family and friends! She warned my day with cheer and love!
    Patrick Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Officiant

My Solemn Vow and Kristina were absolutely perfect! Kristina was exactly what we needed to make our wedding complete and we couldn’t have imagined a better officiant. She had myriad sample ceremonies for us to choose from and let us make any adjustments to make sure it was personalized for us.
    Danielle Married on 06/30/2018
    Outstanding Team! Very professional,attentive,caring,detailed,and entertaining! Our wedding started on time and ended on time! We were able to eat at our reception,greet guest and still enjoy without feeling rushed.

They help set up and take down my decorations,stored our gifts,dealt with my crazy Aunt.......

Ps- I also had time for a dress change!!!

Rachel Married on 06/10/2018
    We were really at a loss as to what we wanted in our actual ceremony, coming very close to our date, and needed an officiant who was flexible, professional, and aligned with our vision and values for our wedding. I was so relieved after my first phone call with Kristina! She allowed us to create a ceremony entirely of our own making and did not pressure us to do or not do anything with our ceremony that we did not feel comfortable with. At our rehearsal, she was extremely kind, calm, and helpful. At our wedding, she did a beautiful job of delivering our ceremony exactly as intended. I highly recommend Kristina/My Solemn Vow!
    Katie Married on 06/09/2018
    Kristina was nothing short of prompt, fluent and professional. She was extremely easy to work with, affordable and did such a fabulous job as our officiant. We cannot thank her enough and can not recommend her enough to everyone! We hope everyone has someone conduct their wedding as well as Kristina did with ours!
    Tony Married on 05/19/2018
    Kristina was amazing to work with, super flexible and very sweet! She was exactly ehat we were looking for!
    Kristin Married on 03/30/2018
    Kristina is a pleasure to work with. If you're feeling tongue-tied, her vow templates are a great place to start (or finish - we used one for our wedding verbatim).
    Rebecca Married on 11/19/2017
    Our officiant was professional, kind, and flexible. We had a very small, private ceremony, and despite having not met her before our wedding day, she fit right into the intimate family setting.
    Jillian Married on 11/04/2017
    Everything was perfect. Kristina prepared a short and sweet ceremony, just as w requested, and allowed time in the middle for us to recite our own vows. She was very helpful during rehearsal which helped ease our nerves a bit for the big day. Reliable and professional! Would recommend to any future brides!
    Mary Married on 05/27/2017
    We decided to get married very last minute so it was tough trying to get everything together on such a short notice. My Solemn Vow was beyond fantastic to work with. From the moment we started talking she was super resposnive and helpful and never pushy with her services. She provides an excellent contract that is very detailed, she provides various examples of vows and even double checks with you on the preferences you have chosen. Look no further than My Solemn Vow for your wedding officiant needs <3 <3
    Kurt Married on 05/06/2017
    Kristina was awesome to work with from start to finish. She helped us put together a ceremony and reception with less than two months notice and everything turned out wonderfully. As out-of-towners, we needed a lot of help to secure local vendors and she provided several quotes from multiple sources, which made the process so much easier for us. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early, made sure our cake arrived in one piece, dealt with a last-minute dinner location change due to inclement weather without skipping a beat, and ensured that the celebration ran flawlessly from beginning to the end. All of our friends and family really enjoyed themselves and everyone expressed that the event was very well done. Kristina made everything come together for our special day and we couldn't have had such a memorable event without her help. I highly recommend her services to anyone!
    Jenna Married on 04/22/2017
    Kristina is absolutely amazing! We booked her sort of last minute after our officiant falling through and she was prompt to respond and meet with us immediately to review the ceremony details. She made it super easy by providing different ceremony ideas and allowing us to customize it. If you book Kristina, the ceremony will be the least of your worries during wedding planning! We had such a pleasure getting to know her and are beyond happy with how our wedding day went. Thanks again!!
    Danielle Married on 04/01/2017
    Adrienne married my now husband and I on April 1, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about her. I found her on a Facebook post and we talked about the type of ceremony we wanted and she was on top of everything. We talked regularly and she was extremely responsive with any questions and advice. Flash-forward to the big day, she was on time and got to meet our families.
    We did her short and sweet ceremony and let me just say, it was short and sweet (although it didn't feel like it while we were up there haha!)! Adrienne has a very pleasant demeanor and spoke beautifully during our ceremony.
    After the ceremony she signed our marriage application and took care of sending it off for us since we would be on our honeymoon. We received our certificate about a week later!! I would definitely recommend Adrienne for your ceremony services, she's absolutely wonderful.
    If we ever renew our vows, we hope Adrienne is still in the business as we would love for her to be a part of it.
    Alison Married on 11/26/2016
    Kristina was an excellent officiant and day of wedding coordinator. She made my mind at ease the day of in making sure the decor and vendors all came together to create the perfect wedding. She listened to my ideas and vision for the venue and made it come to light even better than I could have imagined. For the ceremony, she helped us incorporate a candle lighting ceremony for our mothers who both have passed. Any idea we had, she worked to make it happen!
    Sarah Married on 10/30/2016
    Great experience all around. She was very organized and professional. I will recommend my solemn vow to anyone.