My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

289 | East Rutherford, NJ

289 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

Tara · Married on 05/27/2017

Victoria and her girls are AMAZING!!!! I used Victoria and her crew for my wedding. She came with one other makeup artist and two hair stylists. Danielle was my hair stylist. Before my wedding, I had one makeup trial and two hair trials. Danielle and Victoria were so patient with me and took the time to make sure everything was perfect. My mom came for a trial too and she LOVED it! On my wedding day, Victoria and her crew were perfect. We all looked absolutely stunning and everyone's hair and makeup lasted all night long. The best part was the airbrush looked so natural and felt good too. I had never seen such beautiful hairstyles and makeup before. Victoria and her girls are such a pleasure to work with. They are so friendly and funny too! Highly highly recommend. Thank you Victoria and Danielle and the other girls for making my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Terri · Married on 05/13/2017

Victoria and Jenny are FANTASTIC and I can't recommend them enough. From the beginning, Victoria was so helpful and accommodating, as I was an out-of-town bride, and she was able to get my trial in around my hectic schedule. And then the day of the wedding, timing was chaos as well, and they were able to make it all work and I can't speak to how much less stressed they made me feel. All the hair and make-up they put on me and my bridal party was beautiful and I'm so happy that I chose My Makeup Artist Victoria. Great ladies!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

In search of a good hair and makeup team, I made appointments for two trials. My first trial with another company went well, but when I had my second trial, which I had scheduled with Vicky and Kathy, I knew by the end of the appointment that I needed to book with them. They were both very friendly, personable, and all-round the type of women you want to be around. More importantly, Kathy did my hair far better than my other appointment (set up in rollers for more bounce, rather than just curling iron) , and Vicky had no problem re-doing my makeup to perfection to make sure I got the look I desired. By the time my wedding day rolled around, the team Vicky had sent for my bridesmaids arrived on time, were professional, so sweet, and they made my girls look amazing- everyone was really happy with how their looks came out! Vicky did makeup for both my mom and myself, and again, she did a great job and I was really happy with how both hair and makeup turned out. Throughout my wedding day (which included a lot of walking, photos, tons of dancing and sweat) I never re-touched my hair or makeup –I mean I never even had time to look in the mirror throughout the wedding day bliss! I’ve since gotten back all my photographer’s photos, and seen all my guest photos and I must admit hair and makeup held up incredibly well! I think I can say this rings true for both myself, mom and BMs- I’m surprised my flat hair held those curls for so long (with minimal and not crunchy hair spray) and that my makeup looked on point and lasted from when it was complete at 2pm, from my 4pm ceremony until midnight when the reception ended. Vicky and her team are fantastic and reasonably priced and so so worth it. I would recommend them hands down and would def look into hiring them again for any future events. (Also if you’re on the fence about the lashes-I recommend going with them as they look amazing in pics!)

Sent on 10/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

Victoria and her team are absolutely amazing! As an out of town bride, finding and choosing vendors can be a difficult process. Victoria and her team made choosing hair and makeup artists so easy for me! After reading reviews and speaking to Victoria over the phone, I knew I had to book with her, and I booked without a full trial run. They were incredibly accommodating, very personable, and a true pleasure to work with! The bridal prep during the morning of our wedding ran so smoothly and was so relaxing compared to how stressful and chaotic it could have been with 6 bridesmaids and a flower girl. And their work is AMAZING! I don't wear a ton of makeup on a daily basis, and Victoria was sure to help me achieve a more natural wedding day look! They made all of the girls feel beautiful and confidant that day. Kathy, Denise and Victoria are so talented and are true artists. I would highly recommend booking them for your special occasion!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Toni A. · Married on 04/07/2017

Victoria & her team were Great !!! They really took to the time to listen and create the look that we wanted for my wedding day. As an anxious/excited bride, they put me at ease while doing my hair & makeup. I haven't had my makeup done professionally before, so Victoria and her team gave me a very natural / romantic look yet was able to pop enough for pictures. I was literally glowing all day . It was also helpful that her team came to my house where could comfortably get ready and prep for the big day ahead. All in all very satisfied & highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Christine · Married on 03/18/2017

We booked Victoria and Jenny for my wedding last weekend. They were AMAZING to work with. We booked a package for 6 girls total - including bride + 5 (3 bridesmaids and 2 moms). My hair and makeup trial was free with the package. This dynamic duo is incredible. Victoria is a very talented makeup artist. She is attentive and listens to you. She didn't try to make me look something different than I had wanted. All of my girls and both moms loved their makeup AND it lasted all night long. I barely touched up my lipstick from 9 AM to midnight. I definitely didn't touch up my face since I was dancing all night. The airbrushing that Victoria did was some magical stuff. It didn't look like I had caked on makeup at all -- VERY natural and light. My face felt like my face, not layered on crap as I have felt with previous makeup artists. We were all very happy with her work! My mom especially looked stunning even after crying during the ceremony. Her makeup was ON POINT all night! Furthermore, Jenny is a masterpiece hair stylist. She made my shoulder length hair look voluminous in an updo without it feeling like I had a helmet on. Jenny is so creative and can come up with changes on the spot. She works fast ~30 mins a person and everyone really looked perfect. I highly recommend these ladies and am so grateful to find them. They really made my wedding morning exceptional, stress-free and really fun. My family adored them and loved how they looked for my wedding! DEFINITELY, book these ladies to look your absolute best for your wedding day!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Mari · Married on 03/17/2017

As an older, 2nd time bride, I really wanted to have a memorable experience. I made arrangements to have my wedding makeup done by Victoria however, there was a huge snowstorm on my wedding day and I had to quickly reschedule my wedding for later that week. Victoria was fantastic. Although she wasn't available, she worked with me and was able to send one of her skilled artist who listened to what I wanted and made me look and feel beautiful. I'm so fortunate to have found My Makeup Artist Victoria and highly recommend this company for all your wedding and special events.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Katie · Married on 12/16/2016

Victoria and her team are simply the BEST! As someone who doesn’t wear a ton of makeup I wanted to look glamorous at my wedding but still be recognizable to my husband and Victoria nailed it. I showed her a few pictures of the looks I wanted and she surpassed my expectations and made me feel so beautiful! She picked out all the right shades and the right lipstick instantly which I’ve never experienced with a makeup artist because she is a true professional with an amazing eye and tons of experience – the only person you want doing your makeup for the most important day of your life! Kathy did my hair and she was also fantastic, such a sweetheart, and listened to everything I said and I received so many compliments! I also need to mention all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and aunt (10 people total) were all ecstatic with their hair and makeup - I didn’t get one complaint! Victoria and her girls made me feel so calm and comfortable and I truly felt like I had known them forever which made me feel at ease the whole day which is so important. They are truly worth every penny and I will recommend them to every bride without hesitation! Thanks again Victoria, you are the best!

*My Mom also wanted to write her own review: "As mother of the bride you want the best for your child and for your daughter to look and feel her best on her wedding day which Victoria did for Kate so naturally. I was concerned she would look like a different person but after talking with Victoria for a few minutes I knew immediately she wouldn’t let that happen and she went above and beyond our expectations! She and her bridesmaids looked flawless and she even made me (the pickiest person in the world) feel like a Queen! I feel like she was part of the family and cannot thank her enough for being so kind, relaxed, and doing such a phenomenal job! Thank you Victoria for making my daughter the happiest bride and for making me look my best!”

Sent on 02/02/2017

Dana · Married on 10/22/2016

Victoria and her team are by far the most talented and professional glam squad in New Jersey. Over the past 5 years, I have had three different experiences with them (2 as a bridesmaid and one as the bride)...each time I was more and more impressed with their artistry. They do a phenomenal job coordinating services for you and your bridal party, making your day stress-free. Something should be said about their professionalism and work ethic. Every artist was fun and friendly, but prompt and punctual. In addition, everyone loved their hair and makeup! A bride cannot really ask for more!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Brianna · Married on 10/15/2016

I have never looked so beautiful in my life as I did the day of my wedding thanks to Victoria and her incredibly talented team. She was fantastic in the whole planning and booking process, every question or concern I had was answered promptly by herself or her team. It was a very easy decision to book with Victoria as she did my sister and cousin’s weddings. By the time my day came up she felt like a part of the family, she remembered stories my mom shared from 3 years earlier! The whole morning her team was there we were laughing and having a great time.

The girls she brought along to do additional makeup and hair were so patient and talented with each of my bridesmaids and mothers. It was such a calm, fun atmosphere all morning thanks to them! They’re also FAST! We wound up having some time to spare after every girl was finished, which was perfect to grab a bite to eat and then touch up before heading out to get married. I’m so grateful I had Victoria and her team with me the day of my wedding and even more thankful for the way I will look forever in those photos, a beautiful happy bride!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Andi · Married on 10/01/2016

Victoria and her team were amazing! From the very beginning, they were responsive to all of my calls and emails. I had my trial with them in February for my October 1 wedding. They looked at all of the pictures I brought and made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted. A few weeks before my wedding, I was informed that the girl who was supposed to do my hair was out due to health reasons. I immediately had a second trial, at no cost to me and was matched with someone else who was amazing!

On my wedding day, my hair and makeup artists were on time and professional. They did hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and me in 5 hours, and that included touch-ups before they left. Everyone was happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend Victoria to everyone!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Joyce · Married on 09/22/2016

Victoria and her team exceeded my expectations! They were professional, reliable and so much fun! From my first trial they make you feel comfortable and make sure you look stunning. I would reccomend My Makeup by Victoria hands down! My bridal party and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Jisah · Married on 08/28/2016

My wedding date was Aug 28, 2016. Victoria and her team are simply amazing! Everyone looked beautiful on my special day. I loved how Victoria was able to accommodate everyone and in a timely manner. There was a miscalculation on my part regarding the number of people getting their hair and makeup done but Victoria gave us reassurance that everything will be done on time. She was right! My hair stayed in place and my makeup remained the same throughout the night. As my bridesmaids stated, "She definitely looks like a bride". I can tell you.. you can put all your trust in Victoria and her team. She will work with you in what you want for your special day. She will also tell you the day before.. what to expect, what time everyone should be ready, and all other information you need to know. Let your special day be worry and stress free.. book with My Makeup Artist Victoria! Thank you for an awesome experience that I will never forget. Sincerely, Jisah Romero Onofre

Sent on 10/26/2016

Gina · Married on 08/20/2016

What can i say?! Victoria is THE BEST! Look no further if you want to look flawless on your wedding day. I booked a trial with Victoria based on a few recommendations from friends who were her past brides and from the start everything went great. She was fast with her responses and professional and literally gives you all the information you need up front. Once I met her it was like hanging out with an old friend. She was always professional and really listened to what the exact look I was going for on my wedding day was. She took her time and made sure I left my trial happy which I did! The day of the wedding she did airbrush for my makeup and let me tell you, it was like a work of art! So flawless and beautiful yet natural and not overdone looking. I got married this past August and I sweat a lot and was worried about streaking or it melting off. IT DIDN'T MOVE!! She made me up at around 10:00 am and my wedding ended at midnight and It still looked as beautiful as when she first put it on. Her team is great too and very experienced. All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and loveddddd their looks! I couldn't have been happier that I choose Victoria and her team for such a special day. Do yourself a favor and book her and I guarantee you will be happy you did!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Elysha · Married on 07/07/2016

I've been a bridesmaid where Vicky has done my makeup a few times in the past, and she has always nailed the look to perfection. When my big day rolled around, there was no other MUA I trusted me and my girls with. There was also a sense of comfort since she had worked with almost everyone in my bridal party for previous weddings. There's a reason why all of us who are now married used her as our MUA! My (now) husband was worried I would have on too much makeup and wanted a natural look. I wanted to make sure I had enough to look like a beautiful, glamorous bride. Vicky nailed it... even my husband said I couldn't have looked any more perfect! My bridesmaids and mom looked amazing as well. Victoria is so professional and so easy to deal with, not to mention incredibly talented at her work. I loved every moment spent with her from the trial to the big day. She was timely with all of our communication, and the day of she paced everything so we were finished and ready for pictures. She was also very patient with me as well when I had to tend to a couple of emergencies in the middle of getting my makeup done. She is so worth booking! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sheryl · Married on 07/03/2016

Victoria and her team did an amazing job for my wedding! We had 15 girls who needed hair and makeup. We were done on time and everyone looked flawless. Highly recommend Victoria to any bride!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Victoria provided an amazing experience for my hair and makeup for my wedding! I was able to have a trial beforehand to test out a look and the scheduling process was very easy and accommodating. My makeup and hair lasted the entire day and came out beautifully! I went with a down hairdo and the airbrush makeup coverage that made me look natural but finished, as well as eyelash extensions which I had never done before- I was able to select from a few options that looked the best for my face. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Malissa · Married on 06/26/2016

I LOVED everything that Victoria and her team to make me and my bridal party look amazing! My sister used Victoria for her wedding and it was then I knew that she and her team would do my make up and hair for my wedding day! I couldn't have been more happy. Each girls hair and make up looked stunning and I felt the most beautiful I had ever felt in my life! She was so easy to work with and her stylist, Kathy, created the perfect up-do for each bridesmaid and they looked just the pictures they showed her! I can't say enough about this team and Victoria!! Honestly you can't go wrong with having them on your special day.
    And let me not forget to say they were excellent with calling back, emailing and giving you their personal attention.
    Over the top amazing in every way:)

Sent on 07/09/2016

Katie · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria enough. I had my original hair and makeup company go out of business four weeks before my wedding. My Makeup Artist Victoria went above and beyond to accommodate me with very short notice and was very quick to respond, which helped ease a lot of my stress. We had Denise for makeup and Kathy for hair. Both ladies are outstanding. I had a few hair trials before Kathy, but no one could deliver the look I wanted. At my trial, I showed Kathy one picture of what I was wanting, and she executed it perfectly on her first try. The organizational skills of this team will make your wedding day run smoothly and you will look and feel the best you ever have. I highly recommend going with this team for a beautiful look and fun wedding day experience.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Liza · Married on 05/08/2016

It was great experience! Thanks a lot for the beautiful bridal makeup look! Loved it .. I loved my sisters makeup my mom too! I loved the hair style! Everything was wonderful! It was pleasure to have victorias team in my wedding day! They are professional

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mary · Married on 11/15/2015

Victoria has been a great pleasure to work with! She has an awesome personality and is extremely professional. She did an amazing job on my makeup and all the bridesmaids makeup for my wedding day!! My skin looked flawless and the air brush make up lasted all day! compliments I received include, you look absolutely stunning, you look like a Barbie doll, your skin is flawless, and so on! Thank you Victoria for doing such an excellent job. You are the best and I highly recommend you to every bride out there!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Victoria and her team did an amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids. All the girls looked and felt beautiful. Only thing is at first we were going to have only 2 girls for hair and make up for 11 people, I was nervous with timing and all so to ease my anxiety Victoria brought 2 more girls to help and it worked out great. We were finished on time and our hair and makeup looked great from 1pm all the way till midnight when the wedding ended. I truly recommend Victoria and her team, they are truly professional, fun, and great artists!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

Victoria and Lissi are soooo AMAZING! Victoria was responsible for makeup and Lissi with hair. It was just the two of them and they were able to get 10 girls done in time for pictures. My Makeup Victoria also offers VIP service to the bride and girls in which you can book them for almost the entire day. They both were very social and got along with all the girls great! I could not have imagined having a perfect wedding without them. They are really pros at what they do. I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone. AWESOME JOB AND GREAT SERVICE!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Victoria did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. My wedding was early in the day, starting at 11AM, so I needed to be ready by 9AM for photos. Victoria was not only on time, she was actually a little early and was excited and ready to go! She made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous :) What I loved about the makeup is it lasted all day and night, did not smudge, looked exactly like I pictured and true to what she had done for me during our trial run. I would recommend Victoria in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you so much to Victoria the owner for making the process so easy - I am so happy with how my makeup and hair turned out! I looked and felt stunning! Lissi did my makeup and Kathy did my hair - thank you girls! You both did an amazing job. They were on time, offered advice and very creative. Thank you for making me beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 10/14/2015