My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

289 | East Rutherford, NJ

289 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

Lauren · Married on 12/07/2017

Absolutely amazing, the entire team was perfection. My hair was everything I wanted Linda was perfection, Denise nailed my makeup it was everything I could have imagined. My entire bridal party loved their hair and makeup. Thank you sooooooo much for making my wedding absolute perfection. Will highly recommend my makeup artist victoria to anyone looking for incredible makeup and hair services. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shefali · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent team of makeup artists and hair stylists.
    Highly skilled, personable, professional and extremely easy to work with.
    They went above and beyond on my wedding day to accommodate me and my bridal party.
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Steffanie · Married on 10/20/2017

I am not sure I can say enough about Victoria and her staff. I called her 4 weeks away from my out of state wedding when my hair appointment cancelled due to location, and I was kind of in a panic. I had passed the opportunity to do a trial (being out of state) so now I needed someone who could figure out what to do on the spot. Victoria was soft spoken and very reassuring and extremely reliable in terms of communication. While I did not need make-up service, she set me and my Maid of Honor up with Kathy to do our hair. Kathy was everything we heard about her - very talented, quick, and has a great personality!! She was so much fun to have around that day. I've never actually had anyone do up my hair in any way that I really liked, but she was excellent. Do not hesitate to use Victoria and her staff - it will be the easiest decision you are making right now!

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/30/2017

Kathy and Denise are amazing! From the trial to the wedding day they were always so sweet, and professional and knew exactly what they needed to do to make me and everyone in the wedding party feel perfect for the day!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Shirley · Married on 09/29/2017

Victoria and her team are beyond amazing. I couldn’t be more happy with their service. Victoria is so talented and passionate about her job that my make up was just outstanding. What a great Makeup artist! Kathy did a terrific job with my hair, it lasted all day. I would definitely recommend Victoria to make your special day the best ever. Thanks so much Victoria!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2017

Victoria and crew did an awesome job! They were so easy to work with and did a great job on everyone!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2017

Punctual, sweet and professional.
    I do recommend!!!!! Amazing experience.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

I was so happy I chose Victoria and team to do my hair and makeup for my bridal party and me the day of my wedding. They were a pleasure to work with and everyone looked stunning the day of the wedding. Throughout the process they were professional and responsive. Thank you Victoria and team for helping to make my day perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/16/2017

I used My Makeup Artist Victoria for my wedding on September 16, 2017 and was thrilled with the services my bridal party and I received! Everyone's hair and makeup looked gorgeous, and several people commented on how beautiful my make-up was. I absolutely fell in love with my eye make-up! My smile really popped in our photos, and I sill looked like myself; not overly made-up. Victoria and her team were talented, prompt, friendly, fun, and professional. My experience with them was positive from the day of the trial to my wedding day. I should mention that I finished treatment for breast cancer two months before my wedding, and Victoria and her hair team were instrumental in helping me chose between wearing a wig or rocking a pixie cut. I decided to go with the pixie, and am so glad I did! They were able to handle this sensitive circumstance so well, and I cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Talar · Married on 09/10/2017

Norma did an amazing job! She took her time patiently to fully understand my desire! Thank you so much for making my day extra special!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2017

Victoria was awesome. She was very easy going and very talented. She did a beautiful job on myself, my bridal party and my mother. She was able to provided everyone with a personalized look that they loved! Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Julia · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was amazing! This is probably one of my favorite vendors that we booked for the wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

Vicky and her team are amazing. All the girls are trained well. Vicky is super responsive, professional, and personable. The most important thing, she will send the best makeup and hair artist for your big day! And although she's got crazy busy schedule, she makes sure that you are well taken care of by herself and her team.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Patty · Married on 09/01/2017

Victoria & her team are so profesional and on point.
    I had the pleasure of having Victoria doing my makeup at my wedding and the results were phenomenal.
    I looked & felt amazing.
    Thanks Victoria, I couldn't had picked a better team of experts.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Salisha · Married on 08/12/2017

I was truly so fortunate to have been recommended hiring your team for my wedding day. My makeup artist Victoria and her team went above and beyond in making sure my 8 member bridal party was completely taken care of with both hair and makeup at 5 AM on that rainy Saturday morning last month. We unfortunately booked them very last minute yet they still rallied for us and we're there for us right away. They're the full package & I personally think you would be extremely pressed to find a team as professional, kind, and as down to earth. I just can't thank them enough for all their help in making everything so perfect for us.
    ~Salisha

Sent on 09/05/2017

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Victoria, Kathy, and her team was an amazing experience! The ladies were prompt and professional from booking, to trials, to the morning of the wedding. Everyone in my bridal party looked flawless because they are true masters of their crafts! I highly recommend working with Victoria if you are looking for professionalism, expertise, and quality artistry!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/28/2017

I can not say enough about my make up artist Victoria! Her and her team were amazing through out the entire process. I booked with them even before having a trial, because I have heard how wonderful they are! I am so glad I did! Myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and even my mom had our hair and makeup done by them. They drove to our house and spent the day with us. They made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun with them. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, my grandma cried when she saw how nice she looked! Book with Victoria, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Juv · Married on 07/22/2017

Vicky and Norma were the best!! My photographer moved everything an hour later and Victoria was so accommodating and moved her time later. All my girls makeup including my mother came out beautifully and they all loved it also. Victoria did my makeup and it was flawless and lasted all day and night.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2017

Awesome!!! Everyone was so nice and they made all of us girls look amazing I would def recommend them to everyone!!! :)

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jessalyn · Married on 07/07/2017

Victoria and her team were absolutely amazing. She came as a referral from my bridesmaid who had been in 2 other weddings using Victoria. I knew right away that she was the one for my wedding . I booked the day of my trial. It was easy to get/keep in contact with her and her team leading up to the big day. I had 7 bridesmaids and she did my mom and my finances mom (all hair and make up). They offer airbrush, clip in extension application and lashes as add ons. Overall amazing experience.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kim · Married on 07/01/2017

Victoria and her team at My Makeup Artist Victoria were fantastic! On my wedding day we had Victoria, Kathy, Glori and Denise and each person in my bridal party felt well taken care of and were very happy with their hair and makeup. I would highly recommend them to a bride who is looking for a stress free and great service!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Tamar · Married on 06/18/2017

My mother and I had great experience with our team. They were prompt, professional, and responsive to our request. I got a lot of compliments on our hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Bev · Married on 06/09/2017

Hands down, great experience with this group. I chose My Makeup Artist Victoria for an event I was attending ( a wedding 6/9/2017). First point of contact is their office manager Eliana. She is ridiculously prompt and gracious with all questions and has somehow managed to corral all wants, needs, dates, questions, artist availability, contracts, you name it, very neatly and down to a science.
    Denise did my makeup - I don't even know what to say, but WOW! First time I have ever had my makeup done and actually loved it! She was very easy to get along with and asked questions with exactly what I was looking for.

Sheyla did my hair and again, WOW! And she did such a great job with NO input (I had no clue what I wanted to do!).
    I would recommend this group for any hair/ makeup, whether it is for your wedding or any other event. Well worth every penny!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Linnea · Married on 06/02/2017

I highly recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Victoria and her team. They were able to perfectly create the look that I wanted, which held for the entirety of my wedding. We had twelve women getting their hair and makeup done on the morning of my wedding, so I knew that we were quite a large undertaking for any hair/makeup team. But Victoria and her team were able to beautifully complete everyone’s looks with time to spare. They really listened our ideas and were able to create different, lovely styles that suited each individual woman. The entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. Plus, Victoria and the other artists were an absolute delight to spend the morning with!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Ellen · Married on 05/29/2017

Victoria and her team are incredible! Victoria was always immediately responsive from my first inquiry to the day of the event and even AFTER the event. She and her team are top notch. Everyone commented on how beautiful and 'natural' looking the make up for the whole bridal party was. Everyone's hair was perfect and the make-up was perfectly on point. I highly recommend Victoria and her team! Jenny did my hair and it was exactly what I wanted! Thank you to Victoria, Jenny and the whole team!

Sent on 06/19/2017