My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

289 | East Rutherford, NJ

289 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

Christine · Married on 10/07/2018

My Makeup Artist Victoria

I booked the My Makeup by Victoria team at my trial almost a year before my wedding. They were that good! I had a large group of women (14 or so) for hair and makeup the day of my wedding. MMUAV sent 2 hair and 2 makeup artists to my venue. To say it simply, they were all phenomenal! Everyone loved the way they looked and we all received compliments all night long. This is a very talented and professional team - you will not regret booking with them. I will absolutely keep booking with them when the need arises!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

I booked with My Makeup by Victoria a little over a year before our wedding. In between the the year before the wedding I went multiple times to get my makeup and hair done for numerous occasions. For the wedding I automatically, after the trial booked makeup for myself , 8 bridesmaids, my mother in law, mom and aunt with Denise and Glori. Denise did my makeup for the wedding and from the moment I sat in her chair I felt comfortable and knew she was the one, I showed her multiple pictures and with those pictures she was spot on. When my big day came she took her time to make sure my makeup looked on point, which it did, I was obsessed with how it came out!! Multiple people complimented me through out the night and days later on how stunning my makeup looked. Glori is also fantastic, she did my makeup for my bridal shower and from that moment I knew I had to ask Vicky if she could book her for my bridesmaids and family. All the girls looked so fantastic with both the work Denise and Glori did that day. They are the real deal, talented, professional and just simply amazing!!! I will absolutely keep booking with them

Sent on 10/10/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria and Fran were both amazing .....my bridal party and I all looked like a million bucks, ready to hit the runway or aisle in this case

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Shey and Denise were fantastic!

Denise did my makeup and Shey did my hair exactly the way I wanted it! I was so impressed that they just looked at a picture, I described what I wanted, and they executed it perfectly, thank you! The process was so easy and I'm glad that my bridesmaids liked their hair styled as well!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Gayle · Married on 08/17/2018

Very pleased with MMUV’s services: from the consultation, appointment, makeup trial, contract presentation, payment, final follow up prior to wedding, and my overall look as well as my Mom’s, MIL, MOH, and bridesmaids. It was a seamless experience.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Vicky H. · Married on 08/17/2018

Denise was so sweet and pleasant. She made myself and the girls feel so laced. She has a calming way about her. And she did a perfect job!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Anjuli · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids and mother/mother in-law. The ladies arrived 15 minutes early to the call time and was set up and ready to go immediately. They were all very friendly, professional, and left everyone feeling beautiful. My hair/make-up was stunning and my guests certainly raved about how beautiful I was. It is worth going for the trial first as I loved their job from day 1. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

I had THE BEST EXPERIENCE with Victoria and her team. Everybody that got their make up and hair done were FLAWLESS, i really really mean that. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day. Victoria made me feel like family since the day i met her. It was like I’ve always known her. When my three year old was having a temper tantrum right before we were walking down the aisle she stayed in the room with Victoria and Jenny. They really went above and beyond and exceeding all my expectations. If you are looking for an amazing team stop here because you found it . If i could give them a higher rating i would.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first went for a trial with Victoria and her team the security guard downstairs immediately told me and my family that this would be the best decision I ever made simply because they do great work. And they absolutely did! From the time we did the trial to the communication to the day of the wedding it went smoothly and they worked with me on things I needed.

What I really enjoyed was the energy in the room the day of the wedding. Linda (my hair person) was hilarious and she made sure we were all having a good time with the music. Meanwhile Danielle and the rest of the team who joined also added to the factor which I think made for a great stress-reliever. Besides the fact that they worked with such precision and timeliness is definitely up my alley and something I can certainly appreciate, especially being someone who loves quick responses and quality. So thanks again to the team!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

The girls from My Makeup Artist Victoria went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! My hair and makeup were unbelievable and exactly what I wanted, and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous! Jenny and Sheyla did an amazing job on our hair and Denise and Jenny did an amazing job on our makeup, and they were all extremely easy to work with. They made the entire morning fun and truly stress and drama free, and they were perfectly on time and even finished ahead of schedule. They even helped me with my bouquet which was not what I was expecting by bobby-pinning additional roses into it! I cannot say enough about how happy I was with you all! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Victoria and her team helped make my wedding beautiful, by making me look beautiful! Denise who applied my makeup as well as my bridal party was incredible! She made us all look gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Vicky was fabulous! Everyone looked stunning at our wedding - both of our moms, my grandmother (hair only) and all of my bridesmaids. We loved the airbrushed makeup - we cried, danced, ate and drank and our makeup still looked flawless at 2am!!

If you’re looking for a natural look, I asked for the best version of me, I can’t recommend Bicky enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nateka · Married on 05/26/2018

Norma was great! Norma did a wonderful job on my makeup and my two daughter's makeup! She is a gem!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing group to work with, everything went absolutely perfect! They were on time, fun to work with and just wonderful .. highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Klaudia · Married on 05/20/2018

Denise and Kathy were a pleasure to work with and as the bride made my day so much better. We all spoke as though we were old friends and they made me feel at ease!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bora · Married on 05/19/2018

Very responsive and really easy to work with. SUPER friendly staff!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Victoria and her team were amazing to work with! Being an out of town bride they make special accommodations to fit my schedule and were extremely responsive to any request. The day of my wedding me and wedding party couldn’t have been happier with our looks. I would highly recommend booking Victoria and her artists for your big day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Victoria and her team were AMAZING on my wedding day on 5/12/18. They showed up right on time and finished TWENTY services (11 women hair and/or makeup with airbrush + lashes) a full hour before they were scheduled to!! The timing was seriously insane with how fast they work and still such high quality work too. Her whole team was fantastic, we had so much fun getting ready on my wedding day and it was worth every penny. My whole bridal squad looked absolutely beautiful and everyone's looks lasted the entire day into the night of dancing! Thank you Victoria!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Randi · Married on 05/06/2018

I had a really great experience with My Makeup Artist Victoria. They were so accommodating in terms of price, meeting me at my hotel, accommodating individual hair and makeup requests from me and my bridesmaids, and making sure they were delivering on every level. They were very responsive through call and text and they have highly skilled hair and makeup artists who get the job done quickly and beautifully. Highly recommend using My Makeup Artist Victoria.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Christi · Married on 04/29/2018

This company is an amazing group of women. They are all extremely talented and fun to talk to. Victoria did my makeup so extremely well that I felt like I never looked more beautiful then I did at my wedding. Everyone at the wedding kept saying how beautiful my makeup and hair were. They helped make me the most stunning person in the room. I enjoyed working with them from the moment of my hair trial. My mom and grandmas kept saying that Norma performed magic on them with her makeup brushes, they loved it. My grandma cried the whole ceremony and her makeup was still in tact for the rest of the night. Jenny did an amazing job with everyone’s hair not a strand came loose the whole wedding for any of us, we all looked as amazing at the end of the night as we did at the beginning. I would recommend them to any and every bride. If you want to look your best on your wedding day and have the look last all night I would book these women, they really do amazing work.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cathy · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely no complaints at all!! Everyone’s makeup turned out perfect! Thank you for making us all feel like princesses :-)

Sent on 05/15/2018

Carisa · Married on 04/28/2018

You and Jenny were amazing- no feedback other than continue to help brides the way you do! I wish you and your team all the best!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Leighann · Married on 03/23/2018

We had a wonderful experience with My Makeup Artist Victoria! I couldn't have asked for anything more. I was extremely happy with my makeup and hair. Every single one of my bridesmaids and the mothers looked amazing.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

Victoria and her team were amazing. Even my bridesmaid and mother were in love with their hair and makeup. The team showed up early on my wedding day and were ready to go. Everyone was professional and had us ready on time for pictures. I am so happy I chose Victoria and her team for my wedding day and would choose them 1000 times over!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Dana · Married on 03/03/2018

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! Victoria and her girls really listened to what we wanted then went on to work their magic! I paid for everyone's hair and makeup as their gift and told Victoria that I wanted everyone to feel as beautiful as possible! Everyone was thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out and the compliments just kept coming all day! I couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 03/21/2018