My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

290 | East Rutherford, NJ

290 Reviews for My Makeup Artist Victoria

• Milibeth

Milibeth C. 路 Married on 05/02/2021

If we could give them 10 stars.... We Would!

We had Norma, Jenny, Kathy and Denise for our wedding. They were AMAZING! Not only did they make us both feel stunning but our entire bridal party (10 women), LOVED the way they looked as well. They were professional, fun, and had us all done with enough time to relax before pictures. You will never get the level of quality that this team provides and still stay within a reasonable budget. Their work is phenomenal and they were VERY understanding and flexible when it came to postponing our wedding due to covid.

Sent on 05/22/2021
  • Sara

Sara O. 路 Married on 01/03/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I HIGHLY recommend My Makeup Artist Victoria for your wedding day. Victoria, Denise & Kathy were incredible. I am not one who enjoys to wear makeup and really wanted a natural look. They did an amazing job. I could not have been happier. Their down to earth personalities made the day that much more enjoyable for my family, my bridesmaids, and myself.

Thank you for making my day so special!

- Sara

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Gabriella

Gabriella M. 路 Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

We used MMUAV for our wedding and they were amazing!! We had Norma (who is the most spectacular makeup artist ever) and Victoria there doing makeup, Jenny and another hair stylist (I can鈥檛 remember their name! 馃槶) there (who are both miracle workers considering they were dealing with some very unruly, textured hair). I would recommend them to anyone. They made myself and my bridesmaids look like royalty. I am beyond happy that I decided to go with them. They are very fairly priced for the quality of their work! It was myself, 5 bridesmaids, my mom, MIL, and godmother getting hair and makeup done. We had a limited time to do it, too, since my wedding started so early! If I could give 100/5 I would. Thank you for being such a beautiful part of my special day MMUAV 馃挄馃挄

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Roma

Roma B. 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Fantastic experience!

Victoria and her team are extremely talented! From my trial to two events that they did hair and make up for, they were always on point! Denise, Linda and Gia are so personable and sweet. They make you feel like you are getting your make up and hair done by your best friend. Everyone who got their make up and hair done by MMUVA for my wedding cannot stop raving about their look and how beautiful they felt. These ladies are professional, talented and so down to earth. Love them!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Allison

Allison G. 路 Married on 11/01/2019

Allison - Bride

AMAZING. Bridesmaids makeup looked amazing. (Thank you Denise) Hair all around was so good. (Thank you Jenny) my makeup was flawless the entire night. It made me smile (I鈥檓 not a smiler, as odd as that sounds) Victoria did my makeup and my mom鈥檚 makeup. She was apprehensive about getting her makeup done (but was VERY excited about false eyelashes) and Victoria nailed it. My flower girl showed up the final hour they were supposed to be there and they sat and waited for her. The girls really did amazing, even my bridesmaids that could pass for professional makeup artists praised Denise鈥檚 work. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Candace C. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

10/10 recommend!

Couldn't have had a better time getting ready with Denise and Gia. They were both so personable and talented and myself, as well as all of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and makeup. They were so helpful and I was so grateful to find these ladies to share my wedding morning with. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine 路 Married on 09/28/2019

I couldn't believe how beautiful we all turned out!

I booked with MMUAV a while ago and we were able to communicate many times for the bridal trail, to what exactly the timeline was going to be. Victoria and all of her girls were super sweet! I had a very early wedding so it was wild to me that they were ready to go and energetic at 4:30 am when they met me in my hotel room the day of the wedding. Jenny, my hair stylist, made sure that I looked wonderful. She, and Gia, did an amazing job with all of us! Victoria and Aubrey were fantastic! I didn't want too much makeup and wanted a more natural look for myself. Aubrey made that a reality more than I could've imagined. I felt light and not "caked up" as other times when I do it myself. Victoria also made my mom and my girls look stunning. My mom was so impressed with her work! She felt like she lost a few years off her face! I can't say enough wonderful things about these ladies! they're truly professionals and amazing artists in what they do! THANK YOU MMUAV!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Erica

Erica G. 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

My hair was perfect. My makeup was perfect. My girls, my mom, my mother in laws hair and makeup was all PERFECT. My mom and mother in law cried a LOT, their makeup didn't budge. My hairstyle stayed intact for over 14 hours. We had an early wedding -i needed to be at my venue by 10 am, and i needed to be taking my first look pictures by 9 am. So, we were up at 5 am, there was 4 girls. Victoria had her own Wedding the following Monday, but she was still extremely helpful, all the way down to the day before the big day, as we tried to figure out how to squeeze 14 services in 3 hours. Her team was accommodating when I required a second hair trial because I did not like the style I had asked for during the first one. The second trial went extremely well, it was 4 days before the wedding, was when I was able to be squeezed in as I only had reached out to them a few weeks prior about my second trial request. We decided I could use some Hair Extensions so she had them ordered and delivered in time for the big day! Everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 08/23/2019

The best around.

I booked MMAV before so when I got engaged I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They did an excelled job on not only myself but my bridal party, my mother, and aunt.

If you show them a picture of what you want they will replicate it to a tee. Also the bridal trial they offer also helps so on your wedding day you know exactly how you want to look. The make up is long lasting and the airbrushing is what I recommend especially for brides.

Hair is also top notch. Not a hair out of place and again if you give a picture or describe what you want they will do just that.

All around friendly people and will answer any questions you may have. Highly recommend booking asap because they book quickly.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rosangela 路 Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding event

The girl was amazing. So patient with the bridal party. They are so much fun very professional I live them I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kelly 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Best hair & make up!!

I can鈥檛 say enough great things about the talent at My Make Up Artist Victoria! Victoria & her team make everyone look and feel their best. Right from my trial, I knew the I had made the right choice. Through just a short conversation with both her & Jenny they knew exactly what I wanted. I couldn鈥檛 have imagined something better. They seriously are the best & made everyone look amazing. Every single one of my bridesmaids absolutely loved both their hair & make up (which is difficult when you have a group of 10!). Also, they made my mom & grandmother look fantastic. Their ability to create so many different looks is so unique. They truly listen to what you want & make that happen. Not only is their whole team so talented, they are also timely. You can count on them to complete everyone鈥檚 looks in the amount of time they say. I had always heard that hair & make up can push your wedding day schedule behind, but that wasn鈥檛 even a worry with their team. I can鈥檛 thank them enough for making my wedding day (& pictures after!) so great!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Everyone looked like a billion dollars!

There鈥檚 not enough to say how talented the hairstylists and MUA are. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they are all so humble. I recommended them to my friends who were bridesmaids in my wedding and are also getting married next year and they decided to use MMUAV. As a thank you, Victoria gave me an extra hairstylist and MUA for no extra cost. They are all so sweet and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Everyone looked gorgeous and it鈥檚 all thanks to them! Lovely experience the whole way through.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Noreen K. 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! Best Decision

Amazing! My sisters and I have used Victoria for all three of our weddings and every time looked absolutely amazing. I loved how I looked. I cannot tell you how many people told me I looked "stunning." She made my day. You will never regret using her.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Nohelia 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Everything was perfect.

My wedding was 5/19/19 and they did a great job. My hair stayed in all night long and my makeup as well. They were very nice and on time. The girls work quick. I would recommend they.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Elizabeth 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome experience, easy to work with!

MMAV was great to work with. Kathy, Denise and Victoria did hair and make up for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and make up for the MOB. They were extremely responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, and when I wanted to add a 3rd artists they were very flexible in helping me find someone who did both hair and make up (Victoria came when I told her what I needed!). I always received a prompt response when I reached out, and they contacted me 30 days before the wedding and 1 week out just to make sure there weren鈥檛 any last minute changes. they arrived exactly when they said they would, and all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! They knew exactly what would look good on everyone, and were able to recreate any look they were shown a picture of. I loved how my hair and make up came out, and it lasted pretty much the whole night (including the after party!). Overall, i鈥檓 Very happy I decided to use them and would highly reccommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Christine 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

Don鈥檛 be mislead by their name, My Makeup Artist Victoria does AMAZING hair! I had already booked a makeup artist for my wedding when someone recommended My Makeup Artist Victoria to me for hair. I booked hair for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG, and they did an amazing job. Jenny and Victoria did everyone鈥檚 hair and they were so fast and efficient, but true experts, listening to everyone鈥檚 ideas and turning them into reality! They did such a wide variety of styles - updos, braids, long hair, short hair, and everyone turned out absolutely beautiful. They were so responsive during the time leading up to my wedding and made the entire process easy and fun! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor H. 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent!

From start to finish, Victoria and her team were wonderful. They really went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt beautiful on my special day. From the trial to the actual day, everything was perfect, and I got compliments all night. They really made myself and my girls feel at ease as well, and everything was just extremely professional. Would definitely recommend to any future brides! Don鈥檛 even look anywhere else :)

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah 路 Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful Job

The women did such a good job doing the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and grandmother. On the day of, I changed my mind about my hair style and she did exactly what I wanted, and I felt great! I had told them I wanted simple makeup - I wanted to still look like me. My makeup was perfect! And since I told my bridesmaids to have their hair makeup done however they wanted, they both explained how they wanted it done and they both looked beautiful! All of us were very happy with the way we looked. Also, I was getting nervous about everything going well, and anxious from all that was going on around me, and they helped me relax and kept me smiling.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Angela 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended

The My Makeup Artist Victoria team was awesome! From the trial through my wedding day, they were great to work with and really care about their brides. Everyone is professional, friendly, and amazingly talented. The girls worked hard, were efficient, and we all looked gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca W. 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing!!!

I used My Makeup Artist Victoria on my wedding day for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and sister-in-law. Even though there were 10 of us getting hair & makeup, my artists completed everyone with time to spare! Denise, Sheylah, Fran and Gia were awesome from start to finish. They made everyone look so perfect, and the process was quick and easy. Would definitely recommend them for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Julie

Julie 路 Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic for my large bridal party

Married on 3/29/19! Hired Denise for makeup and Kathy for hair plus two additional assistants. Had 6 girls plus myself get makeup and hair done plus my mother. They made us all feel beautiful and glamorous. Everything went smoothly and in a timely matter. We had time to spare before pictures!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Eugenia

Eugenia S. 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Loved working with My Makeup Artist Victoria!

When two of your close friends rave about working with Victoria (My Makeup Artist Victoria), you just have to listen... and I got to see their bridal hair and make up work previously, so I knew that's what I wanted too. Within a very short time frame of planning a formal wedding in just 2 months, my trial was booked very quickly and painlessly. I had 9 bridesmaids, and at first, I had asked for 10 services, but less than a week away from the event, this went up to 18... I was amazed when Victoria called me to let me know that there will be no problem accommodating this crazy change, adding one more person, completely transparent with the prices, helping me arrange the schedule, and other logistics. Even on the day of the wedding, I had to add 3 more last minute services, and they made it work, while finishing on schedule. Everyone came out looking beautiful, and hair/make up stayed put even on a snowy/rainy March day!
    I cannot thank the girls enough for going above and beyond!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Y

Yesenia 路 Married on 02/22/2019

A team that truly cares!!!

Had a great experience with Jenny, Denise and sweet Victoria 鉂わ笍 They all went out of their way to make me feel beautiful and most importantly comfortable. They were super professional, but what really made the difference was that they truly cared about what each lady in my bridal party wanted. Thank you for everything!! Extremely grateful for your services!!
    Yesenia
    Wilshire 2/22/2019

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service!!!

They all did an amazing job and I couldnt be more happier the way it all turned out!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Nicole 路 Married on 02/15/2019

A Great Experience!

I was just married on February 15, 2019 and I could not thank My Makeup Artist Victoria enough for their services! All the girls' hair and makeup were stunning and there were good vibes through out the entire process. From the trials to the wedding day, I'm truly happy with the experience I obtained from this company. Thank you! And special shout out to Denise and Kathy for making me feel beyond beautiful on my day!!

Sent on 03/06/2019