My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

My Makeup Artist Victoria 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful Job

The women did such a good job doing the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and grandmother. On the day of, I changed my mind about my hair style and she did exactly what I wanted, and I felt great! I had told them I wanted simple makeup - I wanted to still look like me. My makeup was perfect! And since I told my bridesmaids to have their hair makeup done however they wanted, they both explained how they wanted it done and they both looked beautiful! All of us were very happy with the way we looked. Also, I was getting nervous about everything going well, and anxious from all that was going on around me, and they helped me relax and kept me smiling.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended

The My Makeup Artist Victoria team was awesome! From the trial through my wedding day, they were great to work with and really care about their brides. Everyone is professional, friendly, and amazingly talented. The girls worked hard, were efficient, and we all looked gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca Weber · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing!!!

I used My Makeup Artist Victoria on my wedding day for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and sister-in-law. Even though there were 10 of us getting hair & makeup, my artists completed everyone with time to spare! Denise, Sheylah, Fran and Gia were awesome from start to finish. They made everyone look so perfect, and the process was quick and easy. Would definitely recommend them for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 8
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic for my large bridal party

Married on 3/29/19! Hired Denise for makeup and Kathy for hair plus two additional assistants. Had 6 girls plus myself get makeup and hair done plus my mother. They made us all feel beautiful and glamorous. Everything went smoothly and in a timely matter. We had time to spare before pictures!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 9
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 10
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 02/22/2019

A team that truly cares!!!

Had a great experience with Jenny, Denise and sweet Victoria ❤️ They all went out of their way to make me feel beautiful and most importantly comfortable. They were super professional, but what really made the difference was that they truly cared about what each lady in my bridal party wanted. Thank you for everything!! Extremely grateful for your services!!
    Yesenia
    Wilshire 2/22/2019

Sent on 04/01/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 11
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 12
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 13

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service!!!

They all did an amazing job and I couldnt be more happier the way it all turned out!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 14
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 15
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 16

Nicole · Married on 02/15/2019

A Great Experience!

I was just married on February 15, 2019 and I could not thank My Makeup Artist Victoria enough for their services! All the girls' hair and makeup were stunning and there were good vibes through out the entire process. From the trials to the wedding day, I'm truly happy with the experience I obtained from this company. Thank you! And special shout out to Denise and Kathy for making me feel beyond beautiful on my day!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christine · Married on 11/24/2018

So happy I chose them

I looked amazing and so did everyone else.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Christine · Married on 10/07/2018

My Makeup Artist Victoria

I booked the My Makeup by Victoria team at my trial almost a year before my wedding. They were that good! I had a large group of women (14 or so) for hair and makeup the day of my wedding. MMUAV sent 2 hair and 2 makeup artists to my venue. To say it simply, they were all phenomenal! Everyone loved the way they looked and we all received compliments all night long. This is a very talented and professional team - you will not regret booking with them. I will absolutely keep booking with them when the need arises!

Sent on 10/24/2018

laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria and Fran were both amazing .....my bridal party and I all looked like a million bucks, ready to hit the runway or aisle in this case

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Shey and Denise were fantastic!

Denise did my makeup and Shey did my hair exactly the way I wanted it! I was so impressed that they just looked at a picture, I described what I wanted, and they executed it perfectly, thank you! The process was so easy and I'm glad that my bridesmaids liked their hair styled as well!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 17
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 18

Gayle · Married on 08/17/2018

Very pleased with MMUV’s services: from the consultation, appointment, makeup trial, contract presentation, payment, final follow up prior to wedding, and my overall look as well as my Mom’s, MIL, MOH, and bridesmaids. It was a seamless experience.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Vicky Hughes · Married on 08/17/2018

Denise was so sweet and pleasant. She made myself and the girls feel so laced. She has a calming way about her. And she did a perfect job!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Anjuli · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids and mother/mother in-law. The ladies arrived 15 minutes early to the call time and was set up and ready to go immediately. They were all very friendly, professional, and left everyone feeling beautiful. My hair/make-up was stunning and my guests certainly raved about how beautiful I was. It is worth going for the trial first as I loved their job from day 1. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

I had THE BEST EXPERIENCE with Victoria and her team. Everybody that got their make up and hair done were FLAWLESS, i really really mean that. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day. Victoria made me feel like family since the day i met her. It was like I’ve always known her. When my three year old was having a temper tantrum right before we were walking down the aisle she stayed in the room with Victoria and Jenny. They really went above and beyond and exceeding all my expectations. If you are looking for an amazing team stop here because you found it . If i could give them a higher rating i would.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 19
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 20

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first went for a trial with Victoria and her team the security guard downstairs immediately told me and my family that this would be the best decision I ever made simply because they do great work. And they absolutely did! From the time we did the trial to the communication to the day of the wedding it went smoothly and they worked with me on things I needed.

What I really enjoyed was the energy in the room the day of the wedding. Linda (my hair person) was hilarious and she made sure we were all having a good time with the music. Meanwhile Danielle and the rest of the team who joined also added to the factor which I think made for a great stress-reliever. Besides the fact that they worked with such precision and timeliness is definitely up my alley and something I can certainly appreciate, especially being someone who loves quick responses and quality. So thanks again to the team!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Maria · Married on 06/22/2018

The girls from My Makeup Artist Victoria went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! My hair and makeup were unbelievable and exactly what I wanted, and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous! Jenny and Sheyla did an amazing job on our hair and Denise and Jenny did an amazing job on our makeup, and they were all extremely easy to work with. They made the entire morning fun and truly stress and drama free, and they were perfectly on time and even finished ahead of schedule. They even helped me with my bouquet which was not what I was expecting by bobby-pinning additional roses into it! I cannot say enough about how happy I was with you all! Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Victoria and her team helped make my wedding beautiful, by making me look beautiful! Denise who applied my makeup as well as my bridal party was incredible! She made us all look gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Emma · Married on 06/02/2018

Vicky was fabulous! Everyone looked stunning at our wedding - both of our moms, my grandmother (hair only) and all of my bridesmaids. We loved the airbrushed makeup - we cried, danced, ate and drank and our makeup still looked flawless at 2am!!

If you’re looking for a natural look, I asked for the best version of me, I can’t recommend Bicky enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nateka · Married on 05/26/2018

Norma was great! Norma did a wonderful job on my makeup and my two daughter's makeup! She is a gem!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing group to work with, everything went absolutely perfect! They were on time, fun to work with and just wonderful .. highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Klaudia · Married on 05/20/2018

Denise and Kathy were a pleasure to work with and as the bride made my day so much better. We all spoke as though we were old friends and they made me feel at ease!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Bora · Married on 05/19/2018

Very responsive and really easy to work with. SUPER friendly staff!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Victoria and her team were amazing to work with! Being an out of town bride they make special accommodations to fit my schedule and were extremely responsive to any request. The day of my wedding me and wedding party couldn’t have been happier with our looks. I would highly recommend booking Victoria and her artists for your big day!

Sent on 06/06/2018