My Makeup Artist Victoria Reviews

My Makeup Artist Victoria 6
My Makeup Artist Victoria 7

Rosangela · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding event

The girl was amazing. So patient with the bridal party. They are so much fun very professional I live them I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 8
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2019

Everyone looked like a billion dollars!

There’s not enough to say how talented the hairstylists and MUA are. Not only are they incredibly talented, but they are all so humble. I recommended them to my friends who were bridesmaids in my wedding and are also getting married next year and they decided to use MMUAV. As a thank you, Victoria gave me an extra hairstylist and MUA for no extra cost. They are all so sweet and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Everyone looked gorgeous and it’s all thanks to them! Lovely experience the whole way through.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 9
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 10
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 11

Noreen Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! Best Decision

Amazing! My sisters and I have used Victoria for all three of our weddings and every time looked absolutely amazing. I loved how I looked. I cannot tell you how many people told me I looked "stunning." She made my day. You will never regret using her.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Nohelia · Married on 05/19/2019

Everything was perfect.

My wedding was 5/19/19 and they did a great job. My hair stayed in all night long and my makeup as well. They were very nice and on time. The girls work quick. I would recommend they.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 12
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 13

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2019

Awesome experience, easy to work with!

MMAV was great to work with. Kathy, Denise and Victoria did hair and make up for myself, my 7 bridesmaids and make up for the MOB. They were extremely responsive in the months leading up to the wedding, and when I wanted to add a 3rd artists they were very flexible in helping me find someone who did both hair and make up (Victoria came when I told her what I needed!). I always received a prompt response when I reached out, and they contacted me 30 days before the wedding and 1 week out just to make sure there weren’t any last minute changes. they arrived exactly when they said they would, and all of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! They knew exactly what would look good on everyone, and were able to recreate any look they were shown a picture of. I loved how my hair and make up came out, and it lasted pretty much the whole night (including the after party!). Overall, i’m Very happy I decided to use them and would highly reccommend!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Christine · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

Don’t be mislead by their name, My Makeup Artist Victoria does AMAZING hair! I had already booked a makeup artist for my wedding when someone recommended My Makeup Artist Victoria to me for hair. I booked hair for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG, and they did an amazing job. Jenny and Victoria did everyone’s hair and they were so fast and efficient, but true experts, listening to everyone’s ideas and turning them into reality! They did such a wide variety of styles - updos, braids, long hair, short hair, and everyone turned out absolutely beautiful. They were so responsive during the time leading up to my wedding and made the entire process easy and fun! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Haines · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent!

From start to finish, Victoria and her team were wonderful. They really went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt beautiful on my special day. From the trial to the actual day, everything was perfect, and I got compliments all night. They really made myself and my girls feel at ease as well, and everything was just extremely professional. Would definitely recommend to any future brides! Don’t even look anywhere else :)

Sent on 05/26/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 14
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 15
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful Job

The women did such a good job doing the hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother and grandmother. On the day of, I changed my mind about my hair style and she did exactly what I wanted, and I felt great! I had told them I wanted simple makeup - I wanted to still look like me. My makeup was perfect! And since I told my bridesmaids to have their hair makeup done however they wanted, they both explained how they wanted it done and they both looked beautiful! All of us were very happy with the way we looked. Also, I was getting nervous about everything going well, and anxious from all that was going on around me, and they helped me relax and kept me smiling.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Angela · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly Recommended

The My Makeup Artist Victoria team was awesome! From the trial through my wedding day, they were great to work with and really care about their brides. Everyone is professional, friendly, and amazingly talented. The girls worked hard, were efficient, and we all looked gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Francesca

Francesca Weber · Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing!!!

I used My Makeup Artist Victoria on my wedding day for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and sister-in-law. Even though there were 10 of us getting hair & makeup, my artists completed everyone with time to spare! Denise, Sheylah, Fran and Gia were awesome from start to finish. They made everyone look so perfect, and the process was quick and easy. Would definitely recommend them for any wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 16
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 03/29/2019

Fantastic for my large bridal party

Married on 3/29/19! Hired Denise for makeup and Kathy for hair plus two additional assistants. Had 6 girls plus myself get makeup and hair done plus my mother. They made us all feel beautiful and glamorous. Everything went smoothly and in a timely matter. We had time to spare before pictures!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 17
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 18
  • Eugenia

Eugenia Shneider · Married on 03/03/2019

Loved working with My Makeup Artist Victoria!

When two of your close friends rave about working with Victoria (My Makeup Artist Victoria), you just have to listen... and I got to see their bridal hair and make up work previously, so I knew that's what I wanted too. Within a very short time frame of planning a formal wedding in just 2 months, my trial was booked very quickly and painlessly. I had 9 bridesmaids, and at first, I had asked for 10 services, but less than a week away from the event, this went up to 18... I was amazed when Victoria called me to let me know that there will be no problem accommodating this crazy change, adding one more person, completely transparent with the prices, helping me arrange the schedule, and other logistics. Even on the day of the wedding, I had to add 3 more last minute services, and they made it work, while finishing on schedule. Everyone came out looking beautiful, and hair/make up stayed put even on a snowy/rainy March day!
    I cannot thank the girls enough for going above and beyond!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 02/22/2019

A team that truly cares!!!

Had a great experience with Jenny, Denise and sweet Victoria ❤️ They all went out of their way to make me feel beautiful and most importantly comfortable. They were super professional, but what really made the difference was that they truly cared about what each lady in my bridal party wanted. Thank you for everything!! Extremely grateful for your services!!
    Yesenia
    Wilshire 2/22/2019

Sent on 04/01/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 19
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 20
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 21

Jessica · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing service!!!

They all did an amazing job and I couldnt be more happier the way it all turned out!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 22
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 23
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 24

Nicole · Married on 02/15/2019

A Great Experience!

I was just married on February 15, 2019 and I could not thank My Makeup Artist Victoria enough for their services! All the girls' hair and makeup were stunning and there were good vibes through out the entire process. From the trials to the wedding day, I'm truly happy with the experience I obtained from this company. Thank you! And special shout out to Denise and Kathy for making me feel beyond beautiful on my day!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christine · Married on 11/24/2018

So happy I chose them

I looked amazing and so did everyone else.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Christine · Married on 10/07/2018

My Makeup Artist Victoria

I booked the My Makeup by Victoria team at my trial almost a year before my wedding. They were that good! I had a large group of women (14 or so) for hair and makeup the day of my wedding. MMUAV sent 2 hair and 2 makeup artists to my venue. To say it simply, they were all phenomenal! Everyone loved the way they looked and we all received compliments all night long. This is a very talented and professional team - you will not regret booking with them. I will absolutely keep booking with them when the need arises!

Sent on 10/24/2018

laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Victoria and Fran were both amazing .....my bridal party and I all looked like a million bucks, ready to hit the runway or aisle in this case

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jess · Married on 08/18/2018

Shey and Denise were fantastic!

Denise did my makeup and Shey did my hair exactly the way I wanted it! I was so impressed that they just looked at a picture, I described what I wanted, and they executed it perfectly, thank you! The process was so easy and I'm glad that my bridesmaids liked their hair styled as well!

Sent on 02/20/2019
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 25
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 26

Gayle · Married on 08/17/2018

Very pleased with MMUV’s services: from the consultation, appointment, makeup trial, contract presentation, payment, final follow up prior to wedding, and my overall look as well as my Mom’s, MIL, MOH, and bridesmaids. It was a seamless experience.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Vicky Hughes · Married on 08/17/2018

Denise was so sweet and pleasant. She made myself and the girls feel so laced. She has a calming way about her. And she did a perfect job!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Anjuli · Married on 07/21/2018

They did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids and mother/mother in-law. The ladies arrived 15 minutes early to the call time and was set up and ready to go immediately. They were all very friendly, professional, and left everyone feeling beautiful. My hair/make-up was stunning and my guests certainly raved about how beautiful I was. It is worth going for the trial first as I loved their job from day 1. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

I had THE BEST EXPERIENCE with Victoria and her team. Everybody that got their make up and hair done were FLAWLESS, i really really mean that. I couldn’t have been happier on my wedding day. Victoria made me feel like family since the day i met her. It was like I’ve always known her. When my three year old was having a temper tantrum right before we were walking down the aisle she stayed in the room with Victoria and Jenny. They really went above and beyond and exceeding all my expectations. If you are looking for an amazing team stop here because you found it . If i could give them a higher rating i would.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 27
    My Makeup Artist Victoria 28

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2018

When I first went for a trial with Victoria and her team the security guard downstairs immediately told me and my family that this would be the best decision I ever made simply because they do great work. And they absolutely did! From the time we did the trial to the communication to the day of the wedding it went smoothly and they worked with me on things I needed.

What I really enjoyed was the energy in the room the day of the wedding. Linda (my hair person) was hilarious and she made sure we were all having a good time with the music. Meanwhile Danielle and the rest of the team who joined also added to the factor which I think made for a great stress-reliever. Besides the fact that they worked with such precision and timeliness is definitely up my alley and something I can certainly appreciate, especially being someone who loves quick responses and quality. So thanks again to the team!

Sent on 07/10/2018