My Event Boutique Reviews

39 | White Rock, SC

39 Reviews for My Event Boutique

Lori · Married on 12/22/2013

I would highly recommend Patty and the Event Boutique. She was easy to work with, and knew quickly what type of wedding we wanted. The words " your wedding was magical", "your wedding was the most fun wedding we have ever been to" and " the food was amazing" were comments we consistently heard fro our guests. Patty did everything for us and we trusted her to coordinate the wedding of our dreams. We didn't have to do anything. She was there from start to finish. Our wedding was at Thalleta Estates in Palmetto Bay. The ceremony was down by the water and her set up was perfect. The food was an Argentinian grill which everyone enjoyed to the fullest. The table settings for the party were simple but elegant with beautiful flower centerpieces. The DJ knew how to arrange our requested music, so it flowed perfectly. The whole crew worked in sync. Thanks Patty and Even Boutique!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 11/23/2013

Our wedding was spectacular and everything looked gorgeous. The food was awesome and everyone complemented the wedding service, the food, decorations..

Sent on 01/13/2014

natalie · Married on 11/09/2013

I cant say enough great things about this event planning company. Kind, compassionate, patient, just a few ways to describe the owner, Patricia, and her team of experts. They offer round the clock service and will jump in and take care of any jam you may be in. Dont hesitate, take my advice, this is the way to go!

Sent on 11/14/2013

SAL · Married on 11/09/2013

Could not ask for better service Professionalism , attitude and just overall help in every aspect of putting together the wedding would recommend for any event !!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Joy · Married on 11/02/2013

Patty and her staff were angels!!! They put me at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process!! I could not have asked to work with a better company!

Sent on 01/16/2014
  • Y

YULISSA · Married on 09/21/2013

Jason and I would like to thank Patti Pozas and her entire team for making our dream wedding come true. The level of professionalism and impeccable taste were beyond our expectations. Patti took care of everything. From the minute I met Patti I knew I had nothing to worry about, which made the whole wedding planning experience less stressful. Our families and friends are still talking about how beautiful and classy everything looked. Once again, thank you Patti and the entire My Event Boutique team for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Aimee · Married on 06/22/2013

I visited several caterers and was confused and upset and didn't like ANY of them.. I was scared I was going to have to have no food at my wedding... And then I met Patty and everything fell into place. Patty made me feel comfortable from the second I walked into her adorable office. She had tons of ideas and options and we came up with the absolutely perfect menu. Everyone absolutely LOVED our food and it was perfect. We did a very modern cocktail menu with small plates - different pastas, salads, and a delicious martini mash station with ton of options. We also had mini appetizers during the cocktail hour, which were divine. The number one complaint at weddings is the food but all I heard were compliments! Very very happy with the MY EVENT BOUTIQUE staff, the food, and the day-of coordination! Thank you Patty for making the wedding of my dreams come to life!!!! -Aimee and Carlos

Sent on 09/09/2013

My Event Boutique's reply:

Aimee,
    Thank you so much for your review, It was such a pleasure working with you and Carlos. We wish you many years of happiness !

Amanda · Married on 03/22/2013

Patty and the My Event Boutique Team were a great resource for planning our wedding. Patty was very helpful, especially in the two weeks before the wedding when things were really coming down to the wire. She coordinated most of our vendors, which was so awesome not to have to worry about that on the day of the wedding. Her team was very professional and did a great job. We had a lot of DIY projects which her team accommodated and set up for us.

Sent on 04/17/2013

My Event Boutique's reply:

Amanda and Al,
    It was such a pleasure working with both of you on your special day. Your wedding was so touching and beautiful. I was honored that you trusted us with such an important occasion. We wish you many wonderful years together.

The Event Boutique team!

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2012

I honestly do not know where to start. Patty and her team of people are some of the most amazing people EVER. My wedding looked exactly like the dreams I created on Pinterest. Everyone thought we spent literally $100,000 on our wedding. It was gorgeous, lavish, beautiful, breathtaking...everything that I imagined plus more. Everything happened right on target as planned, throughout the planning process she was extremely helpful, flexible, easy to contact....most of all she is calm. She even showed us other weddings that were set up so we could see her work....extremely trustworthy. I showed her pictures of my cake, how I wanted my bouquet, how I wanted the ceremony and EVERYTHING looked EXACTLY the same....I felt like Cinderella. I would not have changed anything about the wedding. The food was awesome...everyone loved the food, it came out hot. She even included things like draping that we did not even pay for....when I stepped into our venue I was amazied, wowed, I just cannot really explain it in words but SHE IS EVERYTHING AND MORE....the FLOWERS were AMAZING!!!!! My bouquet came out just like my PINTEREST PICTURE. EVEN THE BROACH....I could NOT believe it. She worked with all the different vendors, made sure everything was on target, was easy to get ahold of the day of.... I mean this lady is perfect. Choose her and you will not be dissappointed.

Thank you Patty, we love you!

Chelsea & JR

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Peta

Peta · Married on 07/22/2012

Patty from my events boutique was amazing, she catered to my every need from the first day I meet her until present. she has listened to all my concerns and made my wedding a reality. She was always available and nothing was impossible for her and for that I'm thankful, my wedding was a dream come true and more :))) I will use patty for all my events and refer her to others.

Sent on 09/28/2012
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/16/2012

Where do I begin, except to say I was a new bride to Miami from Atlanta and had no clue how to get married or speak Spanish. My family is in Tennessee, so they were unable to help with the planning. The only thing I had was a location secured at the Ancient Spanish Monastery. After weeks of searching for a caterer, florist, baker, etc, I was overwhelmed and just wanted to hire someone to do it all. So I started looking for a planner and after interviewing several and searching for weeks I came across Patty and My Event Boutique.

Patty and My Event Boutique are a one stop shop! This was the best thing I did for my wedding! After watching several friends go through the stress dealing with all the different vendors. It was a relief to have Patty and anytime I had questions she had an answer or a way to solve the problem. Additionally, since I am new to Miami she was able to recommend vendors, and if I didn’t like the vendor she was willing to find someone else to work with and open to my ideas. With this being said, I decided to go with a completely different florist and photographer than the ones that she recommended at the time because I had a prior relationship with my photographer and the florist was someone I felt more comfortable. She met with my chosen vendors with me, and worked with them to get everything as I had envisioned it. I did go with her chosen vendors on the cake, liquor, transportations, DJ, and catering and I was over the moon with happiness with each of those vendors.

Patty over saw everything, created a timeline, took copies of all my contracts, reminded me of questions I needed to ask my vendors. Additionally, she has all kinds of décor that she can recommend using as decoration. She creates a binder for your wedding and keeps all your ideas and vision in the binder. On the day of the wedding, she oversees you and the event. She makes sure that you and your bridal team enjoy your day and you stay relaxed by bringing you food and drink or whatever to the bridal room as needed. During the wedding, she oversees the events, brings you food and drink, keeps you on your timeline, and makes you feel like a guest at your own wedding and not the host.

Because of Patty my family and I were able to relax, enjoy the day, and have fun at our wedding. My family and guest all agreed that hiring a wedding planner with Patty’s level of experience made a huge difference in my wedding and they everyone had an amazing time because of her. We will be hiring Patty in the future for all of our party needs. Thank you Patty for allowing Ernesto and I to have the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Rachelle · Married on 03/10/2012

Brides, there is no need to waste a ton of time and energy searching for different vendors for your special day. Ms. Patty Pozas is the David Tutera of Miami!!!!!! She is all you need. She will handle every detail for you with the utmost level of creativity, professionalism and care. I'm a bit of a control freak so it was really hard leaving things in someone else's hands. I'm SO glad that I found Patty because she really made my vision come to life.

Her wedding packages are flexible and can be customized to what you want. The food is DELICIOUS!!!!! Coming from a family of cooks, this was really important to us and Patty met our every demand. My husband and I are eternally grateful for the amazing job that Patty did!

Sent on 04/01/2012
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/17/2011

I would not have been able to stay sane without Patty. My Event Boutique was in charge of all my decor, the catering, service, & coordination. Within our budget, Patty put together my dream wedding. :) There's nothing like getting ready that day, & not ONCE worrying about vendors or setup.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Krysten · Married on 11/13/2011

This company is highly recommended. Who said wedding planning has to be stressful? This company will help you plan all of your wedding details. They will ensure that your wedding is gorgeous and goes off without a hitch. The food selection is vast and best of all DELICIOUS!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Liza · Married on 11/05/2011

As an event planner that also suffers from being a "control freak" :) I must say that working with Patty was a true delight. From taking my vision and helping attain somehting event better, saving money and maximizing my budget- she was amazing. SHe provided solutions and ideas as well as great resources. She was always professional and calmed me down when I had my "moments" due to stress that comes along with a large wedding. I'd recommend her to ANYONE= whether day of coordination or the full A-Z allow her to make your dream wedding a reality without going crazy or broke lol!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Mariana · Married on 08/13/2011

My Event Boutique made my wedding day a dream come true. Evertyhing that I wanted and more. The service provided was excellent. I would recommend it to any bride-t-be. Patty, the wedding planner is very understanding and very open-minded. She will listen to your ideas and help you put your thoughts, wants and needs together for your big day. Thank you My Event Boutique for making my wedding day, the best and happiest day of my life.
    -Mariana Sanchez Perez

Sent on 08/23/2011

Marie · Married on 04/30/2011

So there is by far not enough space for me to comment on Patty and My Event Boutique! To make a long story short, myself and my fiancée had our destination wedding in Miami Beach, Fl. all the way from California! We never were able to see patty or our venue till a few days before the wedding which we planned with Patty for over a year. I am a major planner of everything who needs to have total control so leaving my big day in Patty's hands was extremely hard. Well, I did and my wedding was more then I could have imagined! She went above and beyond for me and made sure EVERYTHING was exactly how I wanted and if I needed ideas she gave me more then enough ideas. MY Event Boutique does not try to nickel and dime you and they provide the upmost beauty for any budget! Like I said, there is not enough room to provide the praise I would like to give Patty and My Event Boutique staff. If you’re looking for a GREAT planning team, who is always a fast phone call away, and truly loves to plan, MY EVENT BOUTIQUE and Patty P. are a MUST to go with, hands down!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Gaby · Married on 04/03/2011

The service was great, the wedding went by smoothly.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Kevin and Gemisol · Married on 03/19/2011

Perfect and flawless! Amazing in fact when one considers that everything was done with only about 5 weeks of advance notice. We decided to get married on 03/19/2011 since it was the only date that would fit family and friends from throughout the U.S. and Venezuela. The new brides sister found My Event Boutique on the internet and called. We telephned Patricia Pozas and met with her in person in Miami. From the start Ms. Pozas came across as a professional and clearly knew what needed to get done. During the subsequent weeks she offered many flexible options and provided very helpful recommendations and suggestions. She made every effort to fit our individual needs and particular requirements. She made what could have been a sufferable stressful process frankly quite enjoyable and easy. What ever problem or concerns arose in the weeks and then days before the event, Patricia always found well thought out and practical answers. On the day of the wedding event with so many different things which could have gone wrong everything went like clockwork. As stated it was flawless. From start to finish...simple perfection. We felt we were in very capable hands and we were. This allowed us both to simply enjoy the unique and precious time with family and friends, and of course with each other. Neither of us are persons to graciously give out undeserved praise so when we give 5 stars, across the board, it is because each of these categories sincerely deserved each of the stars. Thank you Patty for making the evening such a success and for contributing to the heartful, joyious and lifetime memories. Kevin and Gemisol

Sent on 04/10/2011
  • Josy and Terry Wedding website

Josy · Married on 12/18/2010

Patty!
    I don't have words to THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING! You're not only the best wedding planner I could ever imagine.. You're such a professional person that it was a real pleasure to work with you!!
    All my guest were thrilled with your work everything was beautiful and perfect and I felt soooo blessed to have you with me in the most important day of my life... My Wedding Day was soooo special because of you :)
    Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOO MUCH Patty!!!
    Love
    Josy

Sent on 12/21/2010

Silvia · Married on 11/20/2010

Dear Patty,
    Thank you so much for all your kind assistance and professionalism. My husband and I are very greatful to Event Boutique.
    Best wishes!

Sent on 12/21/2010

tim · Married on 10/23/2010

The whole show associated with having our wedding was overwhelming to say the least. Except for the catering which I thought at first was going to be the hardest part. Before committing to Event Boutique, we had spoken with several other catering services which all had pros and cons. The kind of stuff that you just cant leave to fate when it comes to food and drink and service. However just from our phone conversations I had all my doubts thrown out and we from that point on didnt ever worry about this aspect of the wedding. When the party was all over and finished, the subject of how great the catering turned out seemed to be the theme as we said our goodbyes to our guests. At the moment I dont have any friends getting married here in florida, but if I did I would definitely reccommend this as the sure way to go without taking a chance on the most important aspect of a wedding...

A++

G · Married on 09/25/2010

All around awesome service. Very professional with elegant design ideas. They executed the entire event flawlessly, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The hall was completely transformed. Exceeded expectations.

Lindsie · Married on 09/10/2010

Patty was amazing. She's so detail oriented and her patience is outstanding. She truly saw my vision and made it come to life. There's nothing she didn't think of! My wedding went smooth and was perfect and beautiful. I appreciated her quality and professionalism. She was a savior for the most important day of my life. I recommend her to everyone and anyone looking for a wedding planner. Thanks Patty, for being such a blessing.

Marc · Married on 07/15/2010

Event Boutique did all the work and so much more so that we didn't have to worry about a thing, everyone had a GREAT time!!! I'll definitely be using Event Boutiques services for all company's events