MY DJ's Reviews

222 Reviews for MY DJ's

• Kendra

Kendra W. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Best DJ/MC ever!!!

Working with MY DJs for mine and my husband's wedding was incredible. Alex helped us figure out exactly what package we wanted and he perfectly understood the kind of music that we wanted played at our wedding. We finalized our music choices for our big moments as well as our dancing music and we had the option of a "do not play" list which was great for keeping some family members from getting too crazy with the music! As the MC, Alex did an amazing job keeping the party going! The music was a perfect combination for our crowd and all of the right songs were played for all of our big moments during the ceremony and reception. I will definitely recommend MY DJs to friends and family!

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Verity

Verity · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Danny was a complete professional!

MY DJs San Diego was an absolute hit! Our wedding venue was cancelled due to the current pandemic but we decided to keep the date and make things work. A great friend and 5 acres in wine country later and we were back in business. Danny was a complete professional from the very start of the process and made our ceremony/reception seamless. A true master of his craft! I would definitely recommend and seek him again. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Kaylice

Kaylice · Getting married on 02/02/2022

Memorable and fun night!

DJ Al is the absolute BEST!! He made our wedding the most incredible, memorable, and fun night. Al is so professional and fun; he has great ability to read the crowd and made sure the party was non-stop the entire night by always playing the best music selections. My husband and I and our guests spent almost the entire night on the dance floor because we were having so much fun!! AND!!! Be sure to book MY DJ’s photo booth. We had just as much in the booth taking pictures as we did on the dance floor!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further and book DJ Al of MY DJs!!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Alexa

Alexa H. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

10/10 Recommend DJ Earl!

I started a new job 2 weeks ago, and its been nothing but zoom calls. When Friday came around we were on vacation another zoom call was the absolute last thing I wanted to do. I was burnt out being on camera, talking to people, and honestly wedding planning in general, but I knew we wanted to find the right DJ and its what we had to do.

DJ Earl was the only DJ out of many DJ’s that set up a Zoom call as our first conversation/meeting. From the start of the call to the end, he truly blew us away and we knew we’d found the right DJ. My fiancé is extremely particular about music, enjoys it in its most pure form, doesn’t like excessive scratching, songs being mixed together for too long, and can be very picky when it comes to DJ’s. As we talked to DJ Earl, I enjoyed watching how impressed my fiancé was with him without him even sharing his preferences on what he wanted in a DJ.

DJ Earl:
    -Took the time to get to know us
    -Made a personal connection with us
    -Walked us through his online portal
    -Was extremely organized
    -Communicative
    -Displayed his personality and what he would be like as an emcee
    -Provided an impressive live demonstration
    -Made ceremony recommendations that we really enjoyed

DJ Earl truly nailed our meeting. We’re so impressed and can’t wait to work with him. If you’re looking for a DJ who will put effort into getting to know you and what you want for your event, and has a great personality – consider DJ Earl!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Terrance · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great music that kept everyone dancing

I recently booked my djs for my wedding on 11/23/19 and honestly they were amazing. As soon as I booked I think his name was Earl responded in a timely manner and walked me through the process of hiring them. I needed a bilingual Dj and he set me up with Christian. Christian was hands down better than advertised. Not only was he able to play great music that kept everyone dancing (older and younger crowd) he basically hosted as well and made sure my wife and I were completely taken care of. I'm glad I booked and will definitely be coming here foe all my dj needs. Thanks again Christian!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Melina

Melina · Getting married on 05/11/2021

DJ Al Cruz was exceptional!

DJ Al Cruz was exceptional! I was a bit nervous since I was planning my wedding and didn't know how to plan a reception. He met me first (was very punctual and professional) and walked me through the whole process. He knew exactly what to do during our first and subsequent meetings. He offered song selections and when they should be played. He also arranged the timing and flow of events during our reception. He was so nice and professional I couldn't ask for more. He even danced a little during the reception and my guests had a blast! We all had an excellent time and he is such a nice guy!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • L Serrano

L Serrano · Getting married on 05/01/2021

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl and we’re grateful we did! He knew exactly what to do with the suggestions/recommendations we gave him and “read the room” perfectly during the reception. After the reception, several of our guests came up to us and praised DJ Earl’s ability to make the night an enjoyable and memorable one. Thanks, DJ Earl!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Pderosa · Married on 04/04/2021

Great Experience!

Our entire experience working with MyDJs was great from start to finish. The online planning portal was easy to navigate, performance on the night of the event was great and our DJ was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout. Highly recommend MyDJs

Sent on 05/01/2019

Linda · Married on 03/04/2021

I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone

We had the opportunity to work with Alex and DJ Earl for my sister's bridal shower using their beautiful and compact social media photo booth. It was a hit at the party!! The photo booth was not ur typical photo booth. It had unique effects (GIFs, boomerang, stickers, etc...) you can use and you can send the photos to yourself electronically so u can post on your social media. These guys were professional, polite, and prompt. We had one minor technical difficulty with the social media photo booth but they did not hesitate to resolve the problem immediately. I would definitely use this company again. We appreciate their service and making my sister's bridal shower a memorable event. I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Vanessa · Married on 03/04/2021

Dj earl was amazing

DJ Earl was AMAZING and keep the party going! We really wanted to maximum our dancing time and he did just that! Everything flowed from start to finish and it wouldn't have been the same without him. From the moment we met with him via FaceTime we looked no further. Thank you so much!! We already have recommended him to our friends getting married in November and will continue to say nothing but great things! Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ryan · Married on 02/10/2021

Excellent experience with MY DJs!

DJ Israel was such a joy to be around. Guests loved him! Excellent experience with MY DJs on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Kim

Kim J. · Married on 02/03/2021

Can't recommend them enough

We had a GREAT time last Saturday at my son's wedding. The DJ was out of this world. My son and I did a "mash-up" for our dance and they were very accommodating with what we wanted to do. Can't recommend them enough. FUN!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Kim

Kim J. · Married on 02/03/2021

DJ Al Cruz was out of this world!

We had a GREAT time last Saturday at my son's wedding. DJ Al Cruz was out of this world. My son and I did a "mash-up" for our dance and they were very accommodating with what we wanted to do. Can't recommend them enough. FUN!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Liz · Married on 02/01/2021

Christian was the best of the best!

Christian was the best of the best! We had over 130 wedding guests and didn't have a night-of coordinator or event planner - but with Christian, we didn't even need one! He was an amazing DJ, played hits catered to our unique style, and MC'd the entire night to help all of us stay organized and on schedule. He was always there to answer all of our questions and even helped us make some last minute changes on the spot. Everyone had SO much fun Thank you Christian!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal M. · Married on 12/31/2020

Perfection!

Our wedding was everything and more with Earl as our Dj and MC for our wedding!
    It was so easy to create a playlist with my husband with the easy to use website provided by My Dj. Of course since it was tough to think of every song for the night, Earl did a great job at picking songs that would speak to us and our diverse groups of wedding guests. He made it so fun and easy for guests to be interactive!
    Choosing My Dj for your wedding is the best decision you’ll make for your big day!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Mary

Mary A. · Married on 12/12/2020

AMAZING entertainment for our Wedding!

Alex and Earl were an amazing team for our wedding with MY DJs. Earl's responsiveness when we first hired their group and all throughout the craziness of changing plans because of COVID was unmatched. They got on the phone/video chat with us multiple times just to talk through our party vision, music and just to get to know them more! Alex did a great job on the day adjusting the photo booth to capture the best pictures and Earl kept the dance floor going all night. This group is a step above the rest for their customer service alone, they are so personable and outgoing. We seriously were so satisfied with this group, if you want a beautiful ceremony and an unbelievably fun reception, hire MY DJs!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Tracy

Tracy E. · Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing personality and was upbeat

MY DJs – specifically DJ Earl Henry – was the perfect choice for our wedding! He has an extensive online platform that ensures your wedding songs are played at the correct time during the ceremony/reception and helps define what kinds of music you want played throughout. This, coupled with DJ Earl’s experience, helped keep people on the dance floor. If the crowd thinned-out because of a song, DJ Earl would quickly recognize it and fade into another song. He had an amazing personality and was upbeat throughout our wedding! He even guided our guests through some line-dances, which was awesome. After our wedding, many guests commented how great DJ Earl was! We highly recommend MY DJs to anyone!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Lola · Married on 11/11/2020

Very enthusiastic, professional and fun!

Alex was very enthusiastic, professional and fun! We had great feedback from our guests. Thank you for a memorable experience . We would love to have Alex DJ our future anniversary party!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Terrence · Married on 11/11/2020

DJ Christian was hands down!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2020

we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time

Our wedding was a while ago at the Soledad Club, and we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time. Hiring, Earl Henry, of MY Dj's ensured it's success!

He provided the mic for the ceremony and reception room up-lighting, in addition to the great music selection and masterful MC techniques throughout the evening. He was flexible and worked well with the Mariachi Band that we hired for the ceremony and first half of the celebration.

Earl is knowledgable, punctual, and clearly likes what he does: help people have a fun. His fees are well priced too. He has such a wonderful manner and good energy; his voice is pleasing over the mic. He has confidence to keep the party flowing, yet his style is subtle. My groom was very pleased with the tone of the whole evening and I was on cloud nine!

Musically Yours Dj's offers great web-based planning tools, where you communicate all of your special requests and work out the event time line.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Kendyl S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Mc alex/my djs

MC Alex was the DJ for our wedding and he was great! Our day would not have been possible without him. Alex kept our guests entertained and helped keep our wedding on track. He arrived early to set up and even allowed me to add a last minute change. I recommend MC Alex and My DJs to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Francis

Francis L. · Married on 10/10/2020

All of my guests complimented our DJ!

We had DJ Leon for my wedding and he did an awesome job! All of my ceremony music went smoothly and all the correct music was played. He stuck to the time line of the wedding and worked efficiently with my wedding coordinator. He kept the party going all night! He did an amazing job of mixing up the music and keeping the dance floor hyped! All of my guests complimented our DJ for his dedication to keep the night fun with hyping up the crowd and keeping them dancing. 10/10 would recommend MY DJs for your big event. They were easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely manner!

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2020

Thank you!

DJ Gill did an awesome job with our event. I am very appreciative he came on-site ahead of time to see where he would setup, load-in, and review the playlist. He did a great job with the selection of songs he chose to play. The songs were very appropriate for our audience. We liked how he transitioned one song to the next. He was very willing to make any announcements. He played the entire time per the contracted time period, and was very professional. He is very pesonable, easy to approach, and has a gentle way about him. We were impressed with him as a DJ and how he represented MY DJs. Thank you!

Sent on 11/24/2020

John · Married on 09/09/2020

Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that

We hired MyDJs for our wedding at the Bahia in San Diego and cannot express how pleased I was with how everything turned out. DJ Gill was professional, fun, charismatic, and very attentive.

Setting everything up with MyDJs was also extremely easy and the web interfaces provided made me very comfortable knowing they had all the details they needed from us. We also purchased a photo-booth add-on and everyone who used it had a great experience.

Cannot be more pleased with how everything turned out! Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that. Would use again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Steve · Married on 08/10/2020

Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting MY DJs

DJ Earl was outstanding! From beginning to the end! Extremely professional, on point with music and all the important wedding queues. Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting DJ Earl for their special day! Thanks so much! It couldn't have been better!

Sent on 10/25/2019