MY DJ's Reviews

209 | San Marcos, CA

209 Reviews for MY DJ's

• Verity

Verity B · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Danny was a complete professional!

MY DJs San Diego was an absolute hit! Our wedding venue was cancelled due to the current pandemic but we decided to keep the date and make things work. A great friend and 5 acres in wine country later and we were back in business. Danny was a complete professional from the very start of the process and made our ceremony/reception seamless. A true master of his craft! I would definitely recommend and seek him again. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Terrance B · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great music that kept everyone dancing

I recently booked my djs for my wedding on 11/23/19 and honestly they were amazing. As soon as I booked I think his name was Earl responded in a timely manner and walked me through the process of hiring them. I needed a bilingual Dj and he set me up with Christian. Christian was hands down better than advertised. Not only was he able to play great music that kept everyone dancing (older and younger crowd) he basically hosted as well and made sure my wife and I were completely taken care of. I'm glad I booked and will definitely be coming here foe all my dj needs. Thanks again Christian!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Melina

Melina R · Getting married on 05/11/2021

DJ Al Cruz was exceptional!

DJ Al Cruz was exceptional! I was a bit nervous since I was planning my wedding and didn't know how to plan a reception. He met me first (was very punctual and professional) and walked me through the whole process. He knew exactly what to do during our first and subsequent meetings. He offered song selections and when they should be played. He also arranged the timing and flow of events during our reception. He was so nice and professional I couldn't ask for more. He even danced a little during the reception and my guests had a blast! We all had an excellent time and he is such a nice guy!

Sent on 05/26/2020
  • L Serrano

L Serrano · Getting married on 05/01/2021

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl and we’re grateful we did! He knew exactly what to do with the suggestions/recommendations we gave him and “read the room” perfectly during the reception. After the reception, several of our guests came up to us and praised DJ Earl’s ability to make the night an enjoyable and memorable one. Thanks, DJ Earl!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Pderosa · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Great Experience!

Our entire experience working with MyDJs was great from start to finish. The online planning portal was easy to navigate, performance on the night of the event was great and our DJ was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout. Highly recommend MyDJs

Sent on 05/01/2019

Linda D · Getting married on 03/04/2021

I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone

We had the opportunity to work with Alex and DJ Earl for my sister's bridal shower using their beautiful and compact social media photo booth. It was a hit at the party!! The photo booth was not ur typical photo booth. It had unique effects (GIFs, boomerang, stickers, etc...) you can use and you can send the photos to yourself electronically so u can post on your social media. These guys were professional, polite, and prompt. We had one minor technical difficulty with the social media photo booth but they did not hesitate to resolve the problem immediately. I would definitely use this company again. We appreciate their service and making my sister's bridal shower a memorable event. I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Vanessa S · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Dj earl was amazing

DJ Earl was AMAZING and keep the party going! We really wanted to maximum our dancing time and he did just that! Everything flowed from start to finish and it wouldn't have been the same without him. From the moment we met with him via FaceTime we looked no further. Thank you so much!! We already have recommended him to our friends getting married in November and will continue to say nothing but great things! Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ryan A · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent experience with MY DJs!

DJ Israel was such a joy to be around. Guests loved him! Excellent experience with MY DJs on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Kim

Kim Jenkins · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Can't recommend them enough

We had a GREAT time last Saturday at my son's wedding. The DJ was out of this world. My son and I did a "mash-up" for our dance and they were very accommodating with what we wanted to do. Can't recommend them enough. FUN!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Kim

Kim Jenkins · Getting married on 02/03/2021

DJ Al Cruz was out of this world!

We had a GREAT time last Saturday at my son's wedding. DJ Al Cruz was out of this world. My son and I did a "mash-up" for our dance and they were very accommodating with what we wanted to do. Can't recommend them enough. FUN!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Liz R · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Christian was the best of the best!

Christian was the best of the best! We had over 130 wedding guests and didn't have a night-of coordinator or event planner - but with Christian, we didn't even need one! He was an amazing DJ, played hits catered to our unique style, and MC'd the entire night to help all of us stay organized and on schedule. He was always there to answer all of our questions and even helped us make some last minute changes on the spot. Everyone had SO much fun Thank you Christian!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Lola Y · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Very enthusiastic, professional and fun!

Alex was very enthusiastic, professional and fun! We had great feedback from our guests. Thank you for a memorable experience . We would love to have Alex DJ our future anniversary party!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Terrence B. · Getting married on 11/11/2020

DJ Christian was hands down!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Valerie S · Getting married on 11/05/2020

we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time

Our wedding was a while ago at the Soledad Club, and we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time. Hiring, Earl Henry, of MY Dj's ensured it's success!

He provided the mic for the ceremony and reception room up-lighting, in addition to the great music selection and masterful MC techniques throughout the evening. He was flexible and worked well with the Mariachi Band that we hired for the ceremony and first half of the celebration.

Earl is knowledgable, punctual, and clearly likes what he does: help people have a fun. His fees are well priced too. He has such a wonderful manner and good energy; his voice is pleasing over the mic. He has confidence to keep the party flowing, yet his style is subtle. My groom was very pleased with the tone of the whole evening and I was on cloud nine!

Musically Yours Dj's offers great web-based planning tools, where you communicate all of your special requests and work out the event time line.

Sent on 05/23/2019

John P · Married on 09/09/2020

Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that

We hired MyDJs for our wedding at the Bahia in San Diego and cannot express how pleased I was with how everything turned out. DJ Gill was professional, fun, charismatic, and very attentive.

Setting everything up with MyDJs was also extremely easy and the web interfaces provided made me very comfortable knowing they had all the details they needed from us. We also purchased a photo-booth add-on and everyone who used it had a great experience.

Cannot be more pleased with how everything turned out! Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that. Would use again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Steve L · Married on 08/10/2020

Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting MY DJs

DJ Earl was outstanding! From beginning to the end! Extremely professional, on point with music and all the important wedding queues. Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting DJ Earl for their special day! Thanks so much! It couldn't have been better!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Dominique L. · Married on 08/07/2020

I highly recommend MyDJ's for your wedding!!!

Share review

Embed review

12/19/2019
    4 photos

If you need a DJ to really hype up the crowd, DJ HOT CHOCOLATE is your man (does his DJ name already show how fun he is?!)!

What really drew me to MyDJ's is of course DJ Hot Chocolate (I was able to see a video of him introducing himself, his style, and how he interacts with the crowd through the website). I also really liked they had a selfie photobooth to rent all day!

DJ Hot Chocolate was so professional, responsive, and really understood the vibe that we wanted for the wedding day. We were able to do a few video/phone calls with him to make sure we were on the same page before the wedding day. He also had so many fun/unique ideas to keep the crowd entertained!

My guests were totally wowed by him, and thought our wedding was one the funnest because of him! He made jokes, called out table numbers by having guests pick a ping pong ball with a number out of a hat, having the entire crowd sing, "Sweet Caroline," started off dancing with a group dance to Cupid Shuffle, a soul train line, and recommended to bring fake money for the garter toss!

I had so many guests ask me for his information, how I found him, etc! My guests also thought the social photobooth was so fun, and loved they could leave a little video/dance as well!

I highly recommend MyDJ's for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Hannah G. · Married on 07/10/2020

Couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Dj Earl was amazing! He is super organized and played every song I requested and as I requested it perfectly. The way he organized his playlist was perfect, people were dancing all night. I have received so many compliments on the music at our wedding. Couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Brad

Brad E · Married on 07/09/2020

Experience I will never forget

Hoody flew all the way to middle-of-nowhere Tennessee to DJ our wedding. He was such an indelible part of the entire weekend, I think I have recommended him to 4 other couples, all over the USA.
    Before the wedding he was thorough with his organization and making sure he knew exactly what we wanted as far as music, vibe and overall experience. He researched our songs and put together a really amazing set that kept our entire crowd happy and dancing and excited for more.

The perfect example of working with Hoody: when it started to lightly rain during the dancing portion of our (outdoor) reception, before most of us even realized the rain was falling, Hoody had already rallied 10 people to grab all the equipment and table and move it into an adjoining room. In less than 3 minutes, he moved a party of 150 people without anyone skipping a beat. It was incredible to watch.

Hoody is professional but above all else, he is fun as hell. His personality and smile shone through the entire weekend and was an element of the experience I will never forget. Same for our guests!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Ally S · Married on 06/05/2020

Leon was amazing!!!

Leon was amazing!!! The energy he added to our wedding was incredible!! All of our guests complimented us on the music choice and organization of our wedding, which was all thanks to Leon. He had our guests up on the dance floor for a majority of the wedding and all of our guests were engaged throughout the wedding. I am beyond happy we had Leon and he was the perfect addition to our special day! I would highly highly recommend Leon for any of your events, he was so organized and easy to work with and has an amazing presence!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Alan

Alan Llamas · Married on 05/15/2020

Definitely go with MyDjs for your special day!

Earl went above and beyond for us. He made our special day the best day ever, his flexibility and professionalism as well as his expertise showed throughout the event despite the weather conditions. We are truly happy and satisfied with his service and grateful he was able to play a part in our day. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Deborah G · Married on 04/11/2020

Great host for the entire evening celebration!

It is such a pleasure sharing a review about our experience working with DJ Hoody. Our daughter was recently married in Richmond, Virginia. I had contacted this disc jockey a year in advance to book his services, as he was very well known in the Richmond area and my daughter was so excited to work with him. Let me say, as mother of the bride, I was very impressed with all of the professional planning and guidance he offered to us. DJ Hoody provided us with a wedding reception checklist that covered all of the bases, from bridal party introductions to a music request playlist. His ability to transition from one song to the next with no down time was amazing. He was our DJ and a great host for the entire evening celebration. DJ Hoody committed to hosting our wedding, as mentioned, a year in advance. Our family highly recommends the musical services of DJ Hoody. A gem to work with!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth R · Married on 03/01/2020

The whole experience was awesome!

While planning my wedding, I knew that finding the perfect DJ was KEY to everyone having a good time! I met with several other DJs and I am so glad I finally reached out to DJ Early! He was so easy to talk to and really asked about what we were looking for regarding our music at our reception. From the first time we met with him (where he gave us an awesome demo on how he would mix songs) to the online system he used to allow us to list all our songs as well as list what type of music we wanted to be played vs. didn't want to be played - the whole experience was awesome! He even mixed two songs for my dance with my dad and I can't say how much it meant to us! We choreographed a dance and it was perfect! We also had him and his team set up a photo booth for us and our guests definitely loved that too! The gold backdrop was perfect and fit my theme. After the wedding, we had people tell us that it was one of the most fun receptions they had ever been to and I have DJ Early to thank for that too! He made sure people were having a good time and everything went super smooth! I highly recommend reaching out to him!

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Rita

Rita Sumida · Married on 01/01/2020

Earl and his team care about the subtle details !

Earl and his team do a phenomenal job DJing at our venue as well as providing photo booth services. His professionalism and experience is evident throughout. Earl and his team care about the subtle details and prove weekly that they want to make our experience and the experiences of our guests unique and fun. We always get SO many compliments on the music. Earl has been working for us for over a decade and we DEFINITELY want to continue to work with My DJs for many years to come.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Jasmine G · Married on 11/10/2019

mydjs for your party DJ needs!

DJ Earl was excellent with his performance. He followed the timeline we created and kept the party going. Was so friendly, professional and stylish. Highly recommend going through mydjs for your party DJ needs!

Sent on 10/16/2019