MY DJ's Reviews

197 | San Marcos, CA

197 Reviews for MY DJ's

Terrance B · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Great music that kept everyone dancing

I recently booked my djs for my wedding on 11/23/19 and honestly they were amazing. As soon as I booked I think his name was Earl responded in a timely manner and walked me through the process of hiring them. I needed a bilingual Dj and he set me up with Christian. Christian was hands down better than advertised. Not only was he able to play great music that kept everyone dancing (older and younger crowd) he basically hosted as well and made sure my wife and I were completely taken care of. I'm glad I booked and will definitely be coming here foe all my dj needs. Thanks again Christian!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • L Serrano

L Serrano · Getting married on 05/01/2021

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl

My spouse and I put 100% of our trust in DJ Earl and we’re grateful we did! He knew exactly what to do with the suggestions/recommendations we gave him and “read the room” perfectly during the reception. After the reception, several of our guests came up to us and praised DJ Earl’s ability to make the night an enjoyable and memorable one. Thanks, DJ Earl!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Pderosa · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Great Experience!

Our entire experience working with MyDJs was great from start to finish. The online planning portal was easy to navigate, performance on the night of the event was great and our DJ was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout. Highly recommend MyDJs

Sent on 05/01/2019

Linda D · Getting married on 03/04/2021

I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone

We had the opportunity to work with Alex and DJ Earl for my sister's bridal shower using their beautiful and compact social media photo booth. It was a hit at the party!! The photo booth was not ur typical photo booth. It had unique effects (GIFs, boomerang, stickers, etc...) you can use and you can send the photos to yourself electronically so u can post on your social media. These guys were professional, polite, and prompt. We had one minor technical difficulty with the social media photo booth but they did not hesitate to resolve the problem immediately. I would definitely use this company again. We appreciate their service and making my sister's bridal shower a memorable event. I'd HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Vanessa S · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Dj earl was amazing

DJ Earl was AMAZING and keep the party going! We really wanted to maximum our dancing time and he did just that! Everything flowed from start to finish and it wouldn't have been the same without him. From the moment we met with him via FaceTime we looked no further. Thank you so much!! We already have recommended him to our friends getting married in November and will continue to say nothing but great things! Thank you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ryan A · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent experience with MY DJs!

DJ Israel was such a joy to be around. Guests loved him! Excellent experience with MY DJs on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Liz R · Getting married on 02/01/2021

Christian was the best of the best!

Christian was the best of the best! We had over 130 wedding guests and didn't have a night-of coordinator or event planner - but with Christian, we didn't even need one! He was an amazing DJ, played hits catered to our unique style, and MC'd the entire night to help all of us stay organized and on schedule. He was always there to answer all of our questions and even helped us make some last minute changes on the spot. Everyone had SO much fun Thank you Christian!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Lola Y · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Very enthusiastic, professional and fun!

Alex was very enthusiastic, professional and fun! We had great feedback from our guests. Thank you for a memorable experience . We would love to have Alex DJ our future anniversary party!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Terrence B. · Getting married on 11/11/2020

DJ Christian was hands down!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Valerie S · Getting married on 11/05/2020

we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time

Our wedding was a while ago at the Soledad Club, and we had the most amazing, personalized, and fun time. Hiring, Earl Henry, of MY Dj's ensured it's success!

He provided the mic for the ceremony and reception room up-lighting, in addition to the great music selection and masterful MC techniques throughout the evening. He was flexible and worked well with the Mariachi Band that we hired for the ceremony and first half of the celebration.

Earl is knowledgable, punctual, and clearly likes what he does: help people have a fun. His fees are well priced too. He has such a wonderful manner and good energy; his voice is pleasing over the mic. He has confidence to keep the party flowing, yet his style is subtle. My groom was very pleased with the tone of the whole evening and I was on cloud nine!

Musically Yours Dj's offers great web-based planning tools, where you communicate all of your special requests and work out the event time line.

Sent on 05/23/2019

John P · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that

We hired MyDJs for our wedding at the Bahia in San Diego and cannot express how pleased I was with how everything turned out. DJ Gill was professional, fun, charismatic, and very attentive.

Setting everything up with MyDJs was also extremely easy and the web interfaces provided made me very comfortable knowing they had all the details they needed from us. We also purchased a photo-booth add-on and everyone who used it had a great experience.

Cannot be more pleased with how everything turned out! Everyone had such a great time and MyDJs was a big part of that. Would use again and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Steve L · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting MY DJs

DJ Earl was outstanding! From beginning to the end! Extremely professional, on point with music and all the important wedding queues. Future bride and grooms can be at peace in selecting DJ Earl for their special day! Thanks so much! It couldn't have been better!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Dominique L. · Getting married on 08/07/2020

I highly recommend MyDJ's for your wedding!!!

Share review

Embed review

12/19/2019
    4 photos

If you need a DJ to really hype up the crowd, DJ HOT CHOCOLATE is your man (does his DJ name already show how fun he is?!)!

What really drew me to MyDJ's is of course DJ Hot Chocolate (I was able to see a video of him introducing himself, his style, and how he interacts with the crowd through the website). I also really liked they had a selfie photobooth to rent all day!

DJ Hot Chocolate was so professional, responsive, and really understood the vibe that we wanted for the wedding day. We were able to do a few video/phone calls with him to make sure we were on the same page before the wedding day. He also had so many fun/unique ideas to keep the crowd entertained!

My guests were totally wowed by him, and thought our wedding was one the funnest because of him! He made jokes, called out table numbers by having guests pick a ping pong ball with a number out of a hat, having the entire crowd sing, "Sweet Caroline," started off dancing with a group dance to Cupid Shuffle, a soul train line, and recommended to bring fake money for the garter toss!

I had so many guests ask me for his information, how I found him, etc! My guests also thought the social photobooth was so fun, and loved they could leave a little video/dance as well!

I highly recommend MyDJ's for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Hannah G. · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Dj Earl was amazing! He is super organized and played every song I requested and as I requested it perfectly. The way he organized his playlist was perfect, people were dancing all night. I have received so many compliments on the music at our wedding. Couldn’t recommend this company enough!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Brad

Brad E · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Experience I will never forget

Hoody flew all the way to middle-of-nowhere Tennessee to DJ our wedding. He was such an indelible part of the entire weekend, I think I have recommended him to 4 other couples, all over the USA.
    Before the wedding he was thorough with his organization and making sure he knew exactly what we wanted as far as music, vibe and overall experience. He researched our songs and put together a really amazing set that kept our entire crowd happy and dancing and excited for more.

The perfect example of working with Hoody: when it started to lightly rain during the dancing portion of our (outdoor) reception, before most of us even realized the rain was falling, Hoody had already rallied 10 people to grab all the equipment and table and move it into an adjoining room. In less than 3 minutes, he moved a party of 150 people without anyone skipping a beat. It was incredible to watch.

Hoody is professional but above all else, he is fun as hell. His personality and smile shone through the entire weekend and was an element of the experience I will never forget. Same for our guests!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Ally S · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Leon was amazing!!!

Leon was amazing!!! The energy he added to our wedding was incredible!! All of our guests complimented us on the music choice and organization of our wedding, which was all thanks to Leon. He had our guests up on the dance floor for a majority of the wedding and all of our guests were engaged throughout the wedding. I am beyond happy we had Leon and he was the perfect addition to our special day! I would highly highly recommend Leon for any of your events, he was so organized and easy to work with and has an amazing presence!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Alan

Alan Llamas · Getting married on 05/15/2020

Definitely go with MyDjs for your special day!

Earl went above and beyond for us. He made our special day the best day ever, his flexibility and professionalism as well as his expertise showed throughout the event despite the weather conditions. We are truly happy and satisfied with his service and grateful he was able to play a part in our day. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Deborah G · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Great host for the entire evening celebration!

It is such a pleasure sharing a review about our experience working with DJ Hoody. Our daughter was recently married in Richmond, Virginia. I had contacted this disc jockey a year in advance to book his services, as he was very well known in the Richmond area and my daughter was so excited to work with him. Let me say, as mother of the bride, I was very impressed with all of the professional planning and guidance he offered to us. DJ Hoody provided us with a wedding reception checklist that covered all of the bases, from bridal party introductions to a music request playlist. His ability to transition from one song to the next with no down time was amazing. He was our DJ and a great host for the entire evening celebration. DJ Hoody committed to hosting our wedding, as mentioned, a year in advance. Our family highly recommends the musical services of DJ Hoody. A gem to work with!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Rita

Rita Sumida · Married on 01/01/2020

Earl and his team care about the subtle details !

Earl and his team do a phenomenal job DJing at our venue as well as providing photo booth services. His professionalism and experience is evident throughout. Earl and his team care about the subtle details and prove weekly that they want to make our experience and the experiences of our guests unique and fun. We always get SO many compliments on the music. Earl has been working for us for over a decade and we DEFINITELY want to continue to work with My DJs for many years to come.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Jasmine G · Married on 11/10/2019

mydjs for your party DJ needs!

DJ Earl was excellent with his performance. He followed the timeline we created and kept the party going. Was so friendly, professional and stylish. Highly recommend going through mydjs for your party DJ needs!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Ann Sagabaen · Married on 11/03/2019

An experienced DJ, who's fun, easy going and open minded

DJ Early kept the party going! We appreciated his expertise and advise throughout the whole planning process, as well as, on the day of the wedding. He made sure we got what we asked for, even allowed us to do video conferences when we had our first meeting with him, just so we could see him working the turntables. He remained professional in all encounters, and was polite during our reception, to eat his meal away from the view of our guests! He and his colleague were awesome emcees and knew how to get my guests involved and got them in the partying mood!

Would definitely use him again for another event!

Sent on 11/06/2019

LORENZO JAVIER · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ Earl Kept the Dance Floor PACKED!

DJ Earl was the life of the party! We knew of many non-dancers attending our wedding, but most of them actually got stuck on the dance floor. With our various meetings about music selection, and what our playlist looked like, he pretty much nailed it! So many of our guests loved the energy and timing of all the songs that were played. All we have to say is that DJ Earl kept the party going and we couldn't have been any happier having chosen My DJs San Diego to provide us with the upbeat wedding night of our dreams. I kid you not, the dance floor was PACKED the entire night and we had over 150 people in attendance! Everyone was dancing including my grandparents. It is something we will never forget. So thank you DJ Earl for keeping the party alive! - Danielle and Lorenzo

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Gregory · Married on 10/11/2019

DJ Earl was the life of our wedding

DJ Earl was fantastic! He helped make our wedding day flow so nicely and kept our guests entertained while doing it. I loved the online portal he has to help organize and personally select the order of events and songs. I didn’t realize how much goes in to planning a wedding on the Dj’s side but Earl has it all laid out and easy to navigate. So glad he could be a part of our special day, he also looked great doing it!! We also added the photo booth package which I highly recommend. Fun entertainment for your guests and so fun to look back on the pictures.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sheyan M · Married on 10/10/2019

We are so happy that we went with MyDJs

Earl and photobooth guy (ahh his name is escaping me!) were both amazing. Fun, personable, and ensured that everyone had a good time. We had a small wedding of about 50 people so it could have easily gone the direction of everyone sitting around staring at each other. All of our guests raved about the music and the photobooth afterward! We are so happy that we went with MyDJs for our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Mercedes P. · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Earl kept the party going at a friends wedding the other night! Very great at understanding the vibe of the crowd and knowing when to slow things down or pump things up! He was also very professional and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2019