My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events Reviews

55 Reviews for My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events

• Jenay

Jenay P. · Married on 03/07/2020

Party down!!

Lance made our wedding extremely fun!! He was such a pleasure to get to know throughout the entire process. He made sure to make our wedding personal and a blast all in one. He is so professional, caring, and an overall expert in the realm of DJing. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. It was a night to remember for sure—thanks to Lance!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle J. · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing dj!

Lance was absolutely amazing!! Everything was so organized on his side. He was very involved with the crowd and his music choices got everyone up and dancing, not to mention he is very personable. I am so glad we found him from our coordinator Tina. Thanks again Lance!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie L. · Married on 10/20/2018

Book Lance! Now!

DJ Lance was the BEST! He responded to every email and question within minutes. He has such helpful interactive forms to get all your music set up for your ceremony and reception. He is a true professional and all the timing was perfect. He kept our dance floor full and us excited and dancing and happy all night! Lance was a dream to work with and I cannot recommend him enough!!! Thank you, Lance!!!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jeanell · Married on 08/10/2018

Phenomenal

LANCE WAS SUCH AN AMAZING DJ. HE HELPED OUT SO MUCH PRIOR TO THE EVENT. I'VE ONLY BEEN TO 2 WEDDINGS IN MY LIFE SO I WASN'T SURE ON CERTAIN THINGS AND LANCE WAS ABLE TO HELP US OUT AND HE GAVE GREAT ADVICE. HE DEFINITELY HAD US ON THE DANCE FLOOR THE WHOLE NIGHT. LANCE WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL! HE HAD A VERY REASONABLE PRICE ALSO. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH MY DFW DJ!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Cody · Married on 07/14/2018

It was 100 degrees outside and Lance had people out there dancing he definitely knows how to keep the energy going at a wedding and couldn't be more happy with how the night turned out. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great party as he knows how to get it going.

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina D. · Married on 07/07/2018

Irreplaceable and Impeccable

As often as I think of my wedding, I think of Lance. Our experience with Lance was was everything I could have ever dreamt of and my day would NOT have been the same without him. Here’s what I wrote on my honeymoon:

As I sit relaxing on my honeymoon with my new husband, my thoughts return to those that truly helped make my day special and memorable. I remember the first time I met Lance. We walked into the Piazza and thru the hustle and bustle of the events, I heard the distinct sound of Mary J Blige playing from someone’s booth. People were all around rocking to the sounds Lance was playing. I looked at my sister and said, I think I just found our DJ. Music to me was on my high list of priorities. I needed everyone who came to my wedding to remember how beautiful it was, how great the food was and how much fun they had. Words can not express how much Lance delivered on his promise to make our wedding the best we had ever been too. My husband and I, as well as our guests, had sooooo much fun at our reception!! It was bananas!!! Lance made sure he played music EVERYONE could enjoy. We had a mixed group of guests culturally and generationally yet Lance was able to play music that everyone could grove to. Honestly, I missed conversing with people because I couldn’t stay off the dance floor. My feet ached at the end of the night and for days after from all the dancing!

It was very important for me to build a relationship with my vendors before my wedding because I didn’t want to feel like I had strangers there. Lance delivered on every desire I had from building a relationship to our last dance! There were so many times he’d ask a question about the reception which would make me think of things totally unrelated to music. He helped me think of angles I wouldn’t have otherwise. My dad passed away while I was planning my wedding. Of course that was the hardest thing I’ve ever been through and I felt like it would be too painful to even bring up my dads name during the evening. When I finally decided to do a tribute to my dad, I gave Lance the song and a small idea of what I had in mind. What he delivered was nothing short of magical. He literally took it and ran...it was beautiful...not sad at all but a happy moment for everyone there in honor of my dad. I couldn’t have dreamt it would turn out so well. Lance also had a special surprise for us planned at the end do the night right before our grand exit that got everyone involved as he continued to make us the center of attention.

I just can not say enough about Lance. He is worth is weight in gold. Honestly, my night wouldn’t have been the same without him and I praise God for him! Lance thank you for all months of getting to know Avis and I to ensure our night was better than we could dream of. Thank you for all the extra effort before and during our celebration!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • KCJV

Kelsey · Married on 02/17/2018

Lance blew us away with his kindness, professionalism, hard work, and pure talent! He went above and beyond by playing some Vietnamese music during our reception, and it meant a lot to us that he took the time to research those songs. Our main request was a full dance floor, and Lance fully delivered on that! He was also able to read the crowd and work on the fly, especially when my father in law wanted to sing some karaoke! Our wedding reception was an absolute blast, and Lance was largely responsible for that!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kasey · Married on 10/01/2017

Lance was phenomenal! Lance went above and beyond what was asked of him as a DJ and ensured that our entire musical experience was perfect. Lance ensured that all of the requests were met, time-specific songs were played punctually, and Lance ensured that our playlist was specific to who we are as a couple. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day and I strongly recommend Lance’s services to anyone in the market! As a US Marine marrying an absolute perfectionist, one could safely assume that our expectations as a couple were extremely high. Lance exceeded those expectations and will do the same for you and yours!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/19/2017

Lance at My DFW DJ is simply the best. He made the entire process leading up to the wedding absolutely painless and the wedding itself was a night to remember thanks to his jams! He took the time to learn some background on the bride and groom and made our night truly special. Many of our guests also complimented us on our choice of DJ. Lance is a highly-talented DJ and true professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Erika · Married on 08/11/2017

I am a HUGE believer in reviews and for Lance he deff deserves 5 stars. I can't say enough good things about him. From start to finish, he was AMAZING. We had changed our wedding dates about 3 times, and each time I was texting him, asking if he was available he was ALWAYS patient with me and never made it seem like I was a bother.

My family side is Hispanic and my husbands side is Cambodian. With 2 different cultures, it can be hard to please but he went ABOVE and BEYOND. He had our guests up on their feet, dancing allllll night long. He did such a great job, I have ZERO complaints, like I really wouldn't have changed ONE thing. He knew just the right music at just the right time. I loved how he truly listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I was so nervous that the guests wouldn't be up dancing but boy was I wrong. He REALLY knows how to do his job and get the party started. Not just with the music but also being the MC. He dismissed our guests for our buffet line and it went so smooth. Not one guest complained and the line was never too long, he timed it perfectly. My brother in law is getting married next year and my father in law had talked to him about doing his wedding also! Everybody kept talking about how "on point" the music was HAHA. So a HUGE THANK YOU to Lance for being nothing but great. I HIGHLY recommend him to anybody wanting to have a GOOOD time on their wedding day. I hope to see you in the future Lance :)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kiersten · Married on 07/29/2017

If I could give Lance 10 stars, I would. He is kind, talented and easy to work with! I've never met a DJ as organized and on top of his game as Lance. I told Lance we wanted a big dance party for our wedding reception and that's exactly what he did! If you're searching for a fantastic DJ, look no further!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

Lance was such an awesome DJ! It is so important to have a DJ that has experience working weddings and Lance is an A+ choice! I have been to numerous weddings where it was obvious the DJ had no wedding experience or didn't have the music selection to get guests dancing. He had just the right mix of genres and everyone commented how awesome he was!

Thank you for making our wedding day enjoyable and a night to remember for all!

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/17/2017

Lance was very helpful and organized. He provided a vast amount of knowledge to help with the flow of our reception!! Our guest are still talking about how much fun they had!! He's an awesome Dj if you're looking for the best. You should definitely pick him!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Josalyn · Married on 05/13/2017

We had the pleasure of having Lance as our DJ for our big day and he was fantastic! He played the music we wanted to hear and made sure that everybody kept dancing. The DJ is such an important part of the wedding and he truly met our expectations. At one point he had to make my guests get up and dance, but I'm glad he did! That's when we got the best pictures. Lol If you are in looking for a DJ for any event just choose Lance and at least you'll know that you won't have to worry about the entertainment :)

Sent on 05/27/2017

Ana · Married on 04/28/2017

Lance was absolutely amazing. From the moment we walked out of the first meeting with him, we knew he would be amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests on his DJing. Half of our guests were hispanic and he did such a great job blending the spanish music with the english music. As soon as the dancing started, everyone got up and didn't sit down for the rest of the night! And prior to our big day he reached out to us to make sure we were all on the same page. I am so amazed with the great job he did and I know without hesitation that we would use Lance again for any event we host.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Julie · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't thank Lance enough!!! Last night was absolutely perfect, it was everything I hoped for and my DJ made it all happen! All my friends were asking who he was and wanting the playlist. He was amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Kyle · Married on 04/07/2017

Lance Panton is by far the best DJ I have witnessed at a wedding. After we met with Lance, we knew right away his experience and personality would fit perfectly. The music ran smooth through the whole ceremony, and it took no time to get people up and moving when it was time to dance at the reception. He read the crowd and always chose the right song at the right time, even songs we didn't think of which kept the people goin! The floor was always kept alive. I have never seen so many compliments about a DJ, and Lance made it a night to remember. Definitely recommend Lance for any wedding or party! He does exactly what you wish for.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jonathan · Married on 03/11/2017

Lance is an awesome, down to earth, kind individual. Nevertheless, an absolutely outstanding DJ!
    My wife and I were having the hardest time searching for a DJ that would be able to cater to both our musical tastes. This was no issue to Lance whatsoever! He is clearly a veteran at what he does! As he was able to keep the party going with our crazy blend of country, R&B and rap music!

If you are looking for someone who is well versed and has an overall passion for their work. Lance is your guy!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/26/2017

Lance was absolutely AMAZING!!! He made our day special to specifically us! We have been told by almost every guest that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and I believe that MY DFW DJ had a lot to do with that! He knew when to mix things up and how to get more people involved in each aspect of our reception!

Sent on 03/07/2017

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Whitney! You have the kindest and coolest family (and friends) on earth. It was if I had known you all for years. Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding day.

Angie · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend Lance with My DFW DJ!! He did a fantastic job at our wedding, and was great to work with throughout the process! We received so many compliments from our guests!!

Sent on 11/12/2016

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Angie! I had a great time entertaining you, your husband, plus your family and friends. It was a great time. Thank you so much for allowing me to be there to entertain, and enjoy!

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

I highly recommend Lance and MY DFW DJ!!! Lance does his art with great professionalism. Lance/My DFW DJ provided his services for our daughter's and son-in-law's reception. He was very responsive to all my questions leading up to our reception. He met me at the venue a week before the reception to make sure he knew they layout. The afternoon of the reception, he arrived early so that he was set up and ready long before any guests arrived. But the best thing he did was that he listened and designed the program and the music exactly to our style. During dinner, almost a dozen different guests came to me or my wife telling how much they loved and were enjoying the music. Lance was a great emcee for the evening. He also provide a wireless microphone for our announcements and toasts. We told him that we wanted a fun night, and he made it a blast! He worked with me and made great suggestions for the evening's program, took my suggestions, then executed them brilliantly! The dance music was awesome, and the bride and groom and the guests had a great time. Although there were a couple of times that I would have liked for Lance to move things a little quicker, when I went over and talked to him, I realized he was really paying close attention to the bride and groom, and trying to pace it according to their times visiting with the guests.

When I first talked to Lance on the phone, he told me that he really cared about his clients and wanted his work to reflect that. Well, it really did for us! Thanks Lance for genuinely caring! And thanks for a helping make it a very memorable evening!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

You have such a wonderful family. I felt so at home and welcomed by everyone at the reception. I appreciate you so much for trusting me with your daughter's wedding celebration. God bless!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

If Lance is open for your date, do not hesitate to book him! He is a phenomenal DJ. Lance has a passion for music AND entertaining that was evident the moment I first spoke with him, and what ultimately sold us.

I'm a professional wedding photographer, and trust me when I say that if entertainment is important to you, then your DJ can make or break your reception. Entertainment was one area where we didn't want to sacrifice. So many little things didn't go perfectly the day of, but all anyone remembers was how great of a time they had. Which was largely due to Lance's ability to keep everyone dancing and entertained. Hearing everyone saying over and over how much fun they had, or how they've never had so much fun at a wedding before, tells us that hiring Lance was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

His knowledge of music is so impressive. We had guests from all over, and he was able to blend genres in a way that everyone loved. And to top it all off, Lance is professional, communicative, and just has an all around great personality. Oh and our parents love him too. We really couldn't have asked for anything more in a DJ.

Sent on 11/09/2016

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Being at your wedding was like being with family. It was without question my favorite wedding of 2016. May you and your hubby enjoy all of the blessings headed your way, and thank you so much for having me as a part of your special day.

Diana · Married on 09/10/2016

Lance at MyDFWDJ did a wonderful job at our wedding! Even at the rehearsal when things weren't going our way at the venue he arranged and worked with the venue to ensure our day went off without a hitch. Furthermore, at the wedding he did a fabulous job getting the guests on the dance floor and keeping them dancing!

Sent on 09/18/2016

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

Your family was so much fun to celebrate with. Thank you so much for trusting me with entertaining your guests on your wedding day!

Andrew · Married on 08/27/2016

I would definitely recommend Lance for someone else's next event. He was professional at all times. He made sure that everything from the music to the entertainment would be taken care of so we didn't have to worry about a thing. As a result it turned out to be the most memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 10/10/2016

My DFW DJ - Weddings & Events's reply:

There was an abundance of love in the room that night. You have such a wonderful group of loving and supportive family and friends. Thank you for having me.

Tom · Married on 08/06/2016

Meet with Lance as soon as practical. He is a consummate professional with both experience and great ideas. Let him know what you like/want, and plan to be amazed. our reception was over the top and Lance's skill set and intuitive knack for knowing what works made all the difference.

Sent on 08/29/2016