84 Reviews for My Custom Wedding Ceremony

Customized Vows (3)
No Denomination (3)
Single Religion (1)
84 My Custom Wedding Ceremony Reviews

We couldn't have been happier with Mr. Reardon & his services! John worked with us via email & phone to prepare a ceremony that truly reflected our love. Many guests commented on his personable nature, & the delivery of the ceremony. He is GREAT!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

There are no words to describe how amazing John is! From the moment I gor engaged, I knew John was the one who would have to marry my Husband and I ! So thoughtful and really puts the personal touch in his ceremony! We definitely felt the love and would t recommend anyone else but John for your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was amazing. I've known John since 2006 and have since relocated from St. Augustine to Asheville, NC - he was kind and generous enough to make the trip up and perform our ceremony. I had seen him perform a ceremony previously, where I was the Maid Of Honor, and I knew then that no one else would do. He was very attentive to our requests and our specific "please don't do this and this" and the ceremony was perfect. With the exception of one of our guests boo hooing and sobbing for the first 5-7 minutes. HA! Fortunately John kept us focused on one another throughout that awkwardness! Thanks John - MUAH!

Profile Picture Cami , 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was great! He was really helpful through out the whole process and made everything run smoothly. He did a great job at keeping me (the bride) calm on the big day. I would recommend John to perform your wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. John has an unique personality, We didn't have much experience in weddings but he made so comfortable with him guiding us through the ceremony. We first meet him at the rehearsal and it seems like we knew him forever. He was very amazing!! If you need someone that have an good personality and knows what he doing he's the man for the Job. Thanks again Mr. John!!

Profile Picture Patrina, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal

Our experience with John was amazing and I would highly recommend him! We had a simple ceremony on the beach and John made our day! Look no further, John is a true professional and excellent at what he does! Thank you, John!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing! Top to bottom, the best and most relaxed wedding we could have ever asked for! 10 stars!

Profile Picture Aleia, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
4.2

John was perfect for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was so great, from the first meeting we knew he was the perfect person to marry us. He has a fun personailty but is still professional and made sure our ceremony was truly what we wanted. The reshesrsal and ceremony went perfectly, much in part to John keeping everything on track and moving along smoothly. It's so apparent how much John loves what he does. Couldn't have asked for a better officant for us!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was fantastic to work with. He explained what to expect very well and really helped made it a special day.

Profile Picture User7324650, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was the perfect person to officiate our wedding! He arrived on time and was very helpful to my family, making suggestions and making sure everything was in order. When my photographer was late and I was...let's just say...slightly stressed, he was right there telling me everything was going to be ok. The very best part of all was when I had walked down to the beach and my dad had just given me away. Up until that point, everything was a blur, but John told me to take a moment to stop and look around at all the people who were there to share in our love. It gave me time to catch my breath, relax and enjoy myself! I highly recommend John--he's the perfect combination of friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After some confusion about whether a family member could officiate our big day we found ourselves without an officiant just weeks before our wedding! Our planner recommended John and he was wonderful! I had several family members who wanted a traditional catholic ceremony and weren't sure about having a non religious ceremony and he even made them happy!!! John is pleasant and fun and also professional and makes your big moments as you wed so special. He didn't miss a beat and gave us all kinds of vow options as well as our own if we wanted. He also encouraged and supported us in adding elements to the ceremony to make it our own. John is so enthusiastic its as though your his own family he's marrying. We loved him and are so glad he joined us in matrimony!!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We chose John Reardon as the wedding officiant for our daughter’s wedding. We found his name on Washington Oaks State Garden’s website among the list of officiants who’ve performed wedding ceremonies there (which is where our daughter’s wedding was), as well as Wedding Wire, the Knot, and several other wedding planning websites. He had great reviews, which really encouraged us. John was very responsive and handled everything in a timely manner (from correspondence throughout the planning, obtaining the marriage license – my daughter and her husband live in Texas and needed John’s assistance in obtaining an out-of-state marriage license , to planning all of the details of the actual ceremony). I spoke to John initially, to secure him for that day and felt very assured by his professionalism. He spoke to my daughter and her fiancé, at the time, and they loved him immediately! He was friendly and spent time with them going over everything. They were able to customize their vows and he gave them valuable suggestions and recommendations as to the unity candle and other details of the ceremony. We met John in person for the first time on the day of the wedding. He was so friendly and efficient! My husband and I loved how he led the ceremony and his personality. He was light-hearted and sincere. He had a sense of humor, which we appreciated, and he led the ceremony with expertise. We loved that he seemed to take his responsibility as the officiant performing their vows to heart, like he genuinely cared about their vows and the lifelong commitment they were making. We would recommend John’s services without hesitation.

Profile Picture Marie, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

John Reardon did such an amazing job for us! He was such a pleasure to work with and gave us a beautiful ceremony completely tailored to our liking... Everything from the addition of a song, to letting us create our own vows based off of examples he provided for us. His guidance during the ceremony was very appreciated as well since we were unable to do a proper rehearsal due to schedules and travel needs for everyone in the wedding party. In short, John helped make our day as perfect as it could've been, and we couldn't recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very pleased with our choice. John worked amazing with us, made us feel like he really valued our thoughts and opinions. He helped us with everything and he is a very friendly personable gentleman. he didn't just "show up" to officiate but helped with the whole ceremony and we feel blessed to have found him to work with

Profile Picture Charlie & Rhett, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I honestly can not say enough about how amazing John was! My fiancé and I (at the time) had made appointments with 3 different officiants to assess who would work best for us and John was the first of those that we met with. To make a long story short, he became the ONLY one we met with. After leaving the meeting with him, before we even got to the car, we decided to choose him to officiate our big day! We emailed him immediately and he responded right back with excitement and with the information we needed to proceed. Something that I thought was going to be so difficult became so easy just by hiring John. He emailed us the template of the sample ceremonies that he felt worked best for us and my fiancé and I, at our leisure, decided which words, phrases and ideas to use from that. We chose to write our own vows which was not a problem at all for John. We just wrote them on a card and gave them to him and he handed them to us during the ceremony. He was professional yet personable the entire time we dealt with him. Not to mention, we had our marriage license returned to us faster than I've ever heard of. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was fantastic! Patient, responsive, informative through all aspects of the ceremony process. I would highly recommend him for ceremonies in St. Augustine!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

John was an absolute pleasure to work with! My (then) fiance and I live out of state from where we were getting married, so we had to meet our officiants over the phone to make our selection. We narrowed it down to 3 officiants, and John was the first on the list to call and speak to on the phone. After talking to John we didn't need to call the other two because we knew he was the perfect fit for what we needed. He was so responsive and helpful answering our questions. We were able to fully customize our ceremony readings to add our personal touches, and John did a beautiful job reading it. He has a clear and cheerful voice and delivered exactly what we wanted. He also did a fantastic job at the rehearsal making sure everyone knew exactly what to say and where to go. Thanks to John, the ceremony was not something I had to stress about. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Single Religion

John was fantastic from the first call through the ceremony! When I called him, he was honestly enthusiastic about our upcoming wedding and wanted to know all about my fiancé, myself, our families, and the type of wedding we wanted. He prepared a beautiful ceremony for us and was open to our suggestions for modification. During the actual ceremony, he did a great job reading the crowd and actively engaged our family of friends, all of who are very outgoing and joined in with cheers. We would highly recommend John for your ceremony!

Profile Picture User5609111, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

John was wonderful for our small destination wedding. He was helpful and accommodating and personable. It was pouring rain during our ceremony and John was calm and helpful. We highly recommend using him!

Profile Picture Nikkole, 8/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Simply an amazing person! That is what I have to say about John. From the very first meeting to the very last moment, he was exceptional. An amazing heart this man has, along with a personality that can't be beat. He was fun, energetic and made everyone feel comfortable when our nervousness kicked in. I would HIGHLY recommend John for your ceremony. You will not be disappointed. So from the both of us John, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/5/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

John is incredibly nice, flexible, and experienced. He made suggestions and always checked with us about different parts of our ceremony. He quickly sent us a ceremony via email that we were able to make changes and additions to. The day of our wedding he was organized and well spoken. The guests were all asking how we found him because he did such an excellent job. He was also punctual for both the rehearsal and ceremony. The only thing that had me a little worried was that I had emailed him two or three times without any response. When I called him on the weekend though, he picked up right away and answered all of my questions. He was also highly recommended by our venue, and our photographer commented on the good choices we made for our venue and officiant (especially considering we live in Arizona and had our wedding in Florida). John will surely make your wedding special too!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

John was, from the beginning, a saving grace for my husband and I. We come from two different cultural and religious backgrounds and John made suggestions that flawlessly put together our masterpiece of a ceremony. We were so happy to have hired him and received many compliments on the ceremony, even coming from very religious folks! Thank you John, we couldn’t have done it without you!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Reardon did a wonderful job with our ceremony. My husband and I are very pleased pleased with his services. I would recommend him to any couple looking for a fantastic officiant.

Profile Picture August, 4/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I were married by John and he was amazing!! He was easy going and very helpful. He was always available for questions. We are a same sex couple and he did a fantastic job helping us customize our ceremony to meet our needs and wants! Thank you so much John, you are a blessing!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/10/15, 1 Review