My Big Day Designs.com Reviews

165 | Hermosa Beach, CA

165 Reviews for My Big Day Designs.com

Lyndsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian was really great to work with, he responded to my questions within a few hours and really communicated well with me! We had a few changes to make on the designs and he was so willing to make them exactly how we wanted them. The invitations came out fabulous and I think from first contact to delivery it was only 10 days! Very professional and great company to work with!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Marcus · Married on 10/15/2016

Brian and My Big Day Wedding Designs help my fiance and I find the best fit invitations that were great quality and fit within our budget. He provided quick responses, detailed work that was superb, and was very patient and willing to make our designs custom to fit our needs off his designs. I would highly recommend them and the work they provide. We couldn't be happier for choosing them to create our invites and thank you's for our wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Griselda · Married on 07/30/2016

Loved the out come of our wedding invitations. Brian was very helpful and very patient when we had a couple of changes to the invitations. Thank you My Big Day Designs you are incredible. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 02/10/2016

I was very pleased with the quality of the invitations. Brian is professional, personable, and patient when discussing invitations. I changed my mind a few times and every time I did he would make a sample to view. Brian has made my perfect invitation for my 1920's Hollywood Movie themed wedding. I could not have asked for a better invitation designer. I will most certainly be telling all the newly engaged ladies I know where they can find perfect invitations.

Sent on 01/15/2016

As my finacee` and I are having a circus wedding, it was important for us to find a company that would have invites that matched our theme, every store we looked at they were all the same white, lacey and frilly, we thought we weren't going to find unqiue invites, I then came across my big day designs and instantly fell in love with their designs, they were very helpful and responded quickly. the price was in our budget and when the invites arrived we were blown away by the quality. They are FANTASTIC! we could not be happier! I am so glad that I came across my big day designs and got to expeirence their customer service. I would recomend this company to anyone. I can not thank them enough, and I can not wait for our guests to see the invites in the mail. Thank you for everyhing my big day designs the invites are definatly the highlight of the wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 04/16/2016

I absolutely loved our wedding invitations! They came out great and Brian was super helpful during the whole process.
    Even though I had a lot of requests and wanted them shipped ASAP...Brian made sure I got what I wanted and on the day I wanted them! Great vendor...I will personally use them again if needed and also recommend to friends and family!
    THANK YOU, MY BIG DAY DESIGNS! :)

Sent on 02/29/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/10/2016

My Big Day Designs was amazing to work with! Brian was super helpful and very quick to respond! Our invitations came out beautifully- exactly what I had envisioned for my big day!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Damian · Married on 03/19/2016

My partner and I are having our wedding in Nashville TN and we just loved the Hatch Print theme invitations from My Big Day Designs. They are the perfect fit for a wedding in Music City! Brian was so patient and professional during the process, always happy and willing to make numerous edits to our design. On top of that, the quality of the invitations are above par! I would highly recommend using Brian for your invitation needs and will be recommending My Big Day Designs to family and friends who need to have invitations printed.

Sent on 12/18/2015

jackie · Married on 02/20/2016

when I first spoke with Brian I knew right away this was the place I was gonna do business with He explained everything too me since this was my first big wedding with a wedding party of 200 plus he was very helpful and gave great advise.. I was very pleased with my invitations and they turned out beautiful.. Thank you Brian.. ONE VERY HAPPY BRIDE AND GROOM

Sent on 08/12/2015

Leigh · Married on 10/31/2015

Super easy and great to work with and really helped me get the perfect invitation sets for my wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Erica · Married on 10/30/2015

Absolutely love my beach invitations! So easy and wonderful to work with Brian! They helped me design a custom invitation, and had proofs back within a day of requests! I highly recommend my big day designs!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2015

We are so happy with our invitations! Outstanding quality, great range to choose from, excellent value and top-quality customer service from Brian!

Thank you so much! We would recommend to all.

Sent on 07/01/2015

I am SO happy with the church programs for my wedding that Brian and the team at Big Day Designs created. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so helpful, super responsive, and able to make quick changes on the go. I highly recommend Big Day Designs to create any type of invitation/program that you might be looking for!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Jordan · Married on 10/03/2015

My Big Day Designs made getting my invitations printed so easy and very affordable. The entire process took two week from when I inquired about the invitations to actually receiving the invitations! This was definitely one of the easiest tasks I've completed in planning for my wedding. They have so many styles to choose from and they give you unlimited digital proofs to make sure every tiny detail is to your liking. The response times were extremely fast and Brian is very professional. Great customer service! I highly recommend My Big Day Designs to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/22/2015

This company took the stress out of a very stressful part of my wedding. They worked with me through every twist and turn, every change of plans, and every complication I tossed their way. And they did it all politely and made me feel like they truly cared.

Sent on 09/13/2015

I couldn't be more happy with my wedding invitations as well as ceremony programs and dinner menus that Brian designed for my wedding. They were absolutely beautiful and just what I had in mind. He was so quick on the turnaround time and the quality of his work is fantastic. He is easy to work with and flexible when it comes to making custom changes (fonts, colors, wording, literally anything!). I would absolutely recommend Brian to anyone looking for great stationary products for their wedding or special occasion in a heartbeat. Be sure to also check out his Etsy shop (My Big Day Designs) to see all the different design options he has (I took one design that I liked the overall look of, but completely changed the colors and types of flowers on it to fit my wedding theme).

Sent on 11/08/2015

Victoria · Married on 09/19/2015

I am beyond pleased with our invitations! They exceeded expectations. Brian at my big day was extremely patient (we changed our minds a bit), flexible, friendly, and efficient! Plus, we didn't break the bank. If you're looking for invitations, look no further. You can't beat the price or quality.

Sent on 07/23/2015

I absolutely LOVE my invitations I received from My Big Day Designs. Brian, from My Big Day Designs was extremely reliable and customized the invitation to completely fit my wants/needs. I was so appreciative and he also responded to my questions/comments immediately. I would 100% recommend this vendor to anyone looking for invitations!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Great customer service! Very prompt shipping and very nice quality! Definitely would recommend to a friend!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Leila · Married on 08/22/2015

Brian and my big day designs are incredible in every way. After searching everywhere for the perfect wedding invite, RSVP card, and additional insert (with free envelopes, let me add!), I found the most amazing design on their Etsy listing. Before even placing an order, I emailed Brian to ask about postage and immediately he responded (really, in less than 4 minutes). We went back and forth only 3 times (which is unbelievable considering all the info you have to include with 3 or 4 different fonts, colors, etc.). He was so great and easy to work with, I decided to also order my invite envelopes with all of the recipient addresses and the RSVP envelopes with our address. This made life so much easier when I received everything in one box! When I received everything I could not have been more impressed. They are even better than they look online. The paper is thick (not flimsy) and glossy, and the font is clear (not blurry at all). I 100% recommend Brian and my big day designs. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kallie · Married on 08/08/2015

I was so pleased with the way my Save the Dates turned out for my wedding that I also had My Bid Day Designs do my Invitations! They both turned out amazing and they were also very accommodating when I almost had a hiccup for the reception.

Sent on 10/25/2015

I contacted My Big Day Designs to make invitations and programs for an intimate graduation ceremony for resident physicians and they were amazing. They were very responsive to questions, worked well at making adjustments to proofs, quick delivery, and provided high quality products. I have been getting so many compliments on the invitations and plan to work with this vendor for all future invitation/program needs. I cannot say enough what a pleasure it was to work with My Big Day Designs.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

We ordered an invitation set from My Big Day Designs which included a wedding invitation, invitation envelope, reception card and RSVP card with RSVP envelope. We are having an Alice in Wonderland theme and found the most unique and classy invitation set that is simply perfect for our wedding from My Big Day Designs! I had looked high and low on Pinterest and the internet for invitations and they either weren't what I was looking for or too expensive. Brian contacted me the next day after filling the form online for the invitation set. He had our digital proofs ready for us just within a few days! Brian was very amenable to any change I reuqested to make, but there weren't many as they were great from the start! Soon after we got our invitation set in the mail and they were beautiful and exactly what I imagined us having. I can hardly wait to send them out! Thank you so much Brian for great quality at a reasonable price!! We will be looking into Thank you cards from My Big Day Designs :)

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kyle · Married on 06/20/2015

These guys are awesome! I would recommend them to anyone interested in getting one of a kind wedding invites at a great price!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Alexis · Married on 06/20/2015

My invitations came out so perfect! Brian was so great to work with and very flexible with options. I highly recommend choosing My Big Day Designs!

Sent on 04/08/2015