My Bermuda Wedding Reviews

My Bermuda Wedding 3
My Bermuda Wedding 4
My Bermuda Wedding 5

Alicia · Married on 09/03/2018

Nikki & Francesca were amazing to work with! We were cruising in for the wedding and would only be in the area for 24 hours. They took care of every detail and suggested an amazing photographer. It was effortless and stress-free!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 07/31/2017

My now-husband and I got married at the Bermuda National Museum 7/13/17. We're from Boston with Bermudian relatives who recommended My Bermuda Wedding (our caterer also recommended that we use them.) We were doing everything sight unseen. We had contacted most of our vendors, but still had a few to figure out, which Nikki totally took care of. I'm not a bridezilla and really just wanted a party, so I didn't have much of a preference for anything. I gave Nikki the OK to work directly with my mother, who wanted a hand in the planning. When we got to the island the day before the wedding, I was extremely impressed by Nikki's professionalism and knowledge. She literally took care of everything from the timeline of the ceremony and reception to making sure our vendors arrived on time. She has an incredible eye for nuances, which really made the wedding polished and perfect.

I highly recommend My Bermuda Wedding. We had done months of research into packages at resorts and through cruiselines. This was the best deal. We had a gorgeous wedding at a unique venue for a third of the cost and a LOT of peace of mind. With package destination deals, you are just given a checklist with a few options regarding food, decor, etc. at a huge premium. I was able to fully customize my wedding and it was even cheaper than packages OR getting married in New England with 100 guests.

Sent on 01/22/2018
    My Bermuda Wedding 6

My Bermuda Wedding's reply:

Hannah - Thank you so very much for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you. I wish you both so much happiness. When you are next in Bermuda, let me know. Rum Swizzles on me!

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Nikki is the absolute best. From the moment I met her, she conveyed professionalism, experience and a true understanding of what I wanted my wedding to be like. She made sure my priorities were addressed and that I was able to get everything that I wanted within budget. Her experience with Bermuda, venues and vendors made the entire process a complete breeze and not stressful whatsoever. I did not have to worry about a thing! I had the best time working with her, and am sad it's all over. I reccomend Nikki as the only choice when planning a wedding in Bermuda.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Sophia · Married on 08/12/2017

Working Nikki and her team was easy and we enjoyed every minute of it. Nikki’s hard work made our day so very special. She even went the extra mile to accommodate my medical needs at the time and she did so discretely. She has an invaluable network across Bermuda making her service seamless.

I would absolutely recommend My Bermuda Wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2018

laurie · Married on 06/30/2017

We arranged our wedding with Nikki only by email correspondence as we were planning a destination wedding while on a cruise ship. Nikki was most accommodating as we were wanting a simple yet elegant beach wedding for us and a few Island friends. I let Nikki do the dirty work, and was not disappointed with what she chose. I just had to arrived dressed and she did the rest!

Sent on 01/05/2018