MX Productions Reviews

MX Productions 1
MX Productions 2

Blair Moody · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I WISH I COULD GIVE MORE THAN 5 STARS!

We had Max for our October wedding of 260 people! That’s a lot of people to entertain, and I can confidently say Max didn’t skip a SINGLE beat in keeping our guests on the dance floor. He read the crowd so perfectly, there wasn’t a single song that guests DIDN’T scream for and dance to! How often does that actually happen at a wedding?!?!?

In addition to dancing, he walked up to each table to send them up to the food, made sure people knew it was cake time, and most importantly made sure guests knew about the AMAZING magic mirror!!!!

The magic mirror was an awesome hit with all the guests. So unique and our guests can’t say They’ve been to another event with this type of photo booth! Each and everyone of them had a BLAST to say the least.

Thank you Max from the bottom of my heart for making mine and Craigs wedding day the most amazing day of our lives!!! We literally couldn’t have done it without you. The party was the best and it just can’t be beat! I look forward to going to another party, wedding or event that you are at👏🏼

MX Productions 3
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Ryan Simpson · Married on 10/12/2019

Max is the best!

Our wedding was in Lake Placid during the fall and things can get dicey up there that time of year. Max had everything down to the minute, planned everything out with us well in advance and was super easy to bounce ideas off of. He kept everything perfectly on time and on track and most importantly he listened to anything we needed (as dumb as that may have been). Thanks so much and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea LoSurdo · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing! Seriously.

We loved working with Max! He was flexible, diligent and was very easy to work with. He found the right music for us, and kept people on the dance floor all night. Also, we found the magic mirror (like a modern photo booth) to be a big hit and well worth it. We highly recommend MX productions!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Justin Stuebgen · Married on 10/05/2019

A lifesaver

Max did a great job as our DJ for the wedding. He was very professional, has fair prices, and will do everything he can to make it as stress-free as possible. I would highly recommend him. He play great music and had really modern equipment. Everything sounded great. He can be as involved or as hands-off as you want regarding music selection and is very adaptable.

Sent on 11/05/2019

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you, Justin! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your wife! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your big day. Best wishes always!

Julia · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome dj, even better guy!

We lucked out with Maxwell! We were looking for a DJ we could be in touch with frequently and who would help us put our own personal touch on our wedding. We had specific ideas of what we wanted, and we wanted to also hand-pick the majority of the songs we wanted played at the reception. The first DJ we were looking at was super nice but got booked for our date the day we sent an inquiry. The next DJ group we spoke to was off our venue’s wedding vendor list, and they were very expensive and surprisingly unprofessional. We were at our wits end when our venue wedding coordinator reached out to us and told us they just had a recent wedding and the DJ seemed just what we were looking for, and that’s how we found Maxwell/ MX Productions!

From the moment we met Maxwell we knew that we had made the right choice to choose him as our DJ for our wedding. He agreed to meet us at a coffee shop in Lake Placid and he came with a series of questions about the kind of music that we wanted to hear rather than what he wanted or he suggested. He went through the entire reception and, together, we mapped out the evening and when it came time to giving him our song selection he was very amenable to our requests. He was always easy to get in contact with and answered all questions or concerns quickly. During our wedding reception, he kept everything on schedule and acted as an emcee, but also blended into the background (in a good way). We had some complicated ideas (snippets of songs bleeding into each other, down to the second, introducing everyone in the bridal party; a personal, self-composed and performed mp3 for one of the dances; setting up music in various locations for cocktails and reception; music ranging from classic waltzes to party music) and he accomplished them all beautifully. Guests of all ages and generations were on the dance floor, having a great time! They are memories we will cherish for a lifetime, and Maxwell created the soundtrack.

When you’re planning your wedding it means a lot to have vendors who really care about what they are doing and who really care about their clients. Maxwell is a wonderful person and he was a big part in making our wedding reception one of the best parties of our lives! We would wholeheartedly recommend Maxwell Nason and MX Productions to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Julia,
    I cannot express how much your review means to me! You and John were an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I'm so pleased you and your guests had a wonderful time. I'm honored to have played a part in making your wedding day everything that it was.

Best to you both always,
    Max
  • I

Isabelle landry · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful at his job

MXproductions did a great job at our wedding. He was great at selecting music and making announcements. He had a great energy about him and overall, he kept things running smoothly throughout the night. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/02/2019

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Isabelle! You had a beautiful wedding. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Best to you and your husband!
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/03/2019

I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

They went above and beyond for my wedding. The set up was done early and looked amazing! The flow of the night kept everyone on their feet and I don’t think anyone was sitting down! So many people have told me this was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to and SOOO much has to do with MX productions ! I would pick this company over and over again. If you’re in the Adirondacks or surrounding area I ONLY suggest this company. I look forward to a vow renewal down the road with another Awesome party! He made sure all my favorite songs were played, the correct versions of important songs were played as well. Very professional from start to finish but also very kind! That’s the hardest thing to find :)

Sent on 08/25/2019

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much Abby! Your wedding was an absolute blast. You and Carlos are such a great couple. Wishing you both the best!

Sam A · Married on 07/05/2019

A pleasure to work with

Max was great - super easy to work with, very responsive, no surprises or worried during our wedding day and kept the music going. He even stayed to play a couple extra songs :)

Sent on 07/12/2019

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you SO much! You both were an absolutely joy to work with. Thank you for trusting me to be a part of your big day. Best wishes always!

Anne · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommended!

MX Productions is great and we recommend them to anyone holding an event in the Saranac Lake or Lake Placid area! Max was wonderful to work with. Even when there was an issue with scheduling, Max found a creative solution to make our day seamless and wonderful! We highly recommend the uplighting and the Magic Mirror, they really make the day come to life! MX Productions had each special song that we asked for and helped to move our day along with ease. Highly recommend MX Productions, they'll make it work for your special day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Sarah W. · Married on 06/15/2019

Would hire again!

Max was great with helping me with my timeline as well as my bridal party introductions! The music was on point and he kept the party going.

Sent on 06/20/2019

MX Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Sarah! You and Zack were such a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to the both of you on your new adventure together!

Cristina M · Married on 01/25/2019

The absolute best

Max is hands down amazing. He met and exceeded all of our expectations. He met with us, was in contact with us via email and text, helped us plan and coordinate everything. The ceremony and reception went absolutely flawlessly. He is fun, relatable, professional, kind. His system looked top notch, too. I'm a stickler for looks. He looked out together and professional. Excellent sound, and the music flowed seamlessly. thank you max!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jannie Santor · Married on 11/22/2018

The best in the ADK!

Max recently DJ’d our destination wedding in Lake Placid, NY. From the very beginning of our communication, he was friendly, kind and prompt. He knew exactly what he was doing and made us feel comfortable and totally in control with our choices as to how we wanted our day to run. He made things fun, accommodating, and more than we could’ve ever expected. Music makes more of a difference than you realize, and having the right DJ is so important. Without max, I don’t know how our day would’ve gone, and we are SO glad we chose him! Thank you Max!

Sent on 12/04/2018

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with. Wishing you all the best, and a happy holiday season!
  • Leanne

Leanne Favreau · Married on 10/13/2018

Unforgettable Party 10/10 Would Hire Again!

Max truly helped make our wedding unforgettable. Every request we had he incorporated to the day with skill. We appreciate that he understood how to read a crowd and knew what to play next. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

We had an outdoor wedding on the shore of Ampersand Bay and the reception under a tent. It was cold, snowy, rainy, muddy, and well everything you could expect from the Adirondacks in October. Nothing phased him, even when the power went out (because we had so many heaters we overloaded the circuit and had to go to plan B, thankfully that problem was solved quickly by the venue). He was adaptable to the ever changing schedule of a wedding, always portraying calm, cool and collected (which was a relief to me on this already emotional day!). Not to mention he has a great voice and fun loving charm.

Pre-wedding meetings with him were organized, efficient, and fun! From day one he was a joy to work with, easy to contact, and quick to respond. We felt like we were hiring a person not
    a company. Not only was he great with us he was fantastic with our guests of all ages. We have a great photo of our four year old nephew chatting up Max during the reception.

Max provides a variety of service levels that fit your needs as a couple. We hired him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception (which we got the extra stage lighting for and it was AWESOME).

Overall, we had an amazing day and a kick butt party. We are still having guest telling us how much fun they had and I feel like Max played a large part of that!

MX Productions 4
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Leanne,

Thank you so much again for trusting me with your wedding day! It was such a fun party. Thank you for your kind words! Wishing you all the best, always.

-Max
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/06/2018

Max is awesome!!!

We loved working with Max at MX Productions for our October destination wedding at Whiteface!! He was incredibly accommodating and enthusiastic, and our guests had a wonderful time at our reception!! Max was quick to respond to all of our questions leading up to our big day and played exactly what we asked for on brilliant sounding equipment with flawless wireless mics for speeches. He was quick on his feet with minor changes of plans day of and helped keep us on schedule all night. We would highly recommend Max for your ADK event!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! You guys were so fun, and had an absoluteIy beautiful wedding. I wish you nothing but the best!

Katie and Evan · Married on 09/02/2018

Max DJed our September 2018 wedding near Lake Placid. The whole experience working with him was fantastic. He was incredibly friendly, flexible and, most importantly, kept all of our guests happy and dancing for 4 straight hours. He played exactly what we wanted to hear the whole night. We would highly recommend Max to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ in the North Country!

Sent on 09/09/2018

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you! You guys were so fun! I truly appreciate you letting me be a part of your big day! Best wishes always.

amber · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Max for our wedding this last August. He was AMAZING! If it wasn’t for him our wedding would have been and unorganized hot mess! Haha. He knew what to do when! He even stayed later then expected to entertain our crazy group of friends!
    Would hands down recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2018

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! It was my pleasure.

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

We had Max dj our wedding in April. He was amazing! There’s was a little bit of drama at the wedding but he never stopped pleasing my guests! I am beyond happy with our experience.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jon and Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

Max is a true professional. He had great follow up, affordable pricing, and was set up ready to go early.

During the reception he was great at reading the crowd. He played our requests, stayed away from our kill list and kept us dancing all night.

He'll definitely be called upon for any anniversary party my wife and I do.

Sent on 09/08/2017

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you Jon and Courtney! I so much appreciate your kind words. Thank you for alllowing me to be a part of your big day. Best wishes always!

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Max is awesome! Gave us exactly what we asked for... Our reception ran smoothly with him on the mic! Read the crowd well and kept us dancing!

Sent on 08/07/2017

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! This was a beautiful, fun wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your big day! Wishing you the best always.
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/01/2017

Max was great! He made sure to work in our favorites and got everyone up and dancing!! He was also very flexible when somethings didn't go exactly as planned.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 10/01/2016

Max is great and very responsive to any questions/comments throughout the process leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2016

Max played a mixture of music we requested and was very quick and flexible with meeting with us since we live out of the area. Highly recommended!! We all had a blast!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Megan · Married on 08/07/2016

Max was very accommodating. My husband and I have a particular taste in music - rock/indie/oldies. I was able to send Max a playlist of music that I wanted to hear at my wedding, and he made it happen. The pricing was very reasonable, and Max was very friendly/approachable - I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ in the Adirondack area.

Sent on 08/14/2016

michael · Married on 07/03/2016

Very knowledgable and professional with his craft. Don't hesitate to book him!!! He made our wedding very memorable!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Max was AWESOME!!! Very professional. Ran a smooth, well orchestrated show for the wedding. Well worth the money. If you want your daughters wedding done right, you can't go wrong with Max. Money well spent...even though it wasn't that much. I would highly recommend him for not only weddings, but for other occasions also that require a DJ.

Bob

Sent on 06/27/2016

MX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! I really was a lot of fun and I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed the music!