MWP Customs Disc Jockey Services Reviews

171 Reviews for MWP Customs Disc Jockey Services

171 MWP Customs Disc Jockey Services Reviews

Jordan · Married on 10/26/2018

My wedding

MWP customs is perfect! Throughout my wedding he would check up on me and let me know the next few things that are to come on the list of things to do. He and his wife took care of everything the day of and I got to sit back and relax; not a single worry went through my head, because I knew he had it all taken care of. I highly recommend them for ANY event, especially weddings.

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Marc poster was awesome

He was a great DJ made my marriage celebration reception a remberal. Amazing I will alway remember how he made that day amazing. Thank you so much.

Jared · Married on 10/13/2018

The best EVER

Luckily we found Marc at the Fort Worth bridal show. He was extremely attentive and communicated with us throughout the planning process. Marc has ideas that we never would have thought of without him. By the time the wedding came, we knew we’d need a variety of music genres. He played the best music at our wedding and altered music to guests at the wedding. We had guest dancing all night long! Marc was extremely personal in planning and we throughouly enjoyed working with him!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

There are no words in the world to describe how much Marc (and Sandy) made our wedding the most enjoyable! Marc's sense of humor and his organizational skills were the icing on the cake. He will do all the hard stuff for you so all you have to do is sit back and answer easy questions! He will call YOU to make sure everything is going okay and assure you that he has everything taken care of you so you don't have to add "follow up with DJ" on your checklist. It's an easy choice, no one will compare to his professionalism, sense of humor and personableness!

Debbie · Married on 08/19/2018

Marc was a gift from heaven! From the first meeting we knew he would make our special day worry free! He helped co-ordinate the whole day and everything went perfectly! Thank you Marc!

Mary · Married on 08/05/2018

Marc was the perfect DJ. He was so professional and always right on the mark with the appropriate music. Fantastic job!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Marc really made our reception amazing. He met with us and hammered out the details beforehand. He was always great about moving things along and lingering at the right moments. I'm so glad that we went with him for our special day

Kim · Married on 07/28/2018

Marc was an amazing DJ. I really appreciate the time he took at our first meeting. He covered every single detail of the ceremony and reception and really gets to know the family. The ceremony and reception was absolutley wonderful thanks to Marc's expertise and professionalism. I would highly recommend Marc to future couples. He is 5+ stars all the way!!! Thank you Marc for a wonderful time!

Meaghan · Married on 06/03/2018

Marc - the favorite and best DJ! Marc made everything extremely easy at our wedding. He takes a lot of notes while having productive conversations with you to make sure your day is perfect without any mess-ups or blips. He is sarcastic and funny all the while still professional. He is extremely flexible in meeting your needs and quick to answer any questions! His services are amazing in that all he does runs smooth and nothing has abrupt starts or endings. Just awesome! Thanks again for making my day awesome!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Marc was at our wedding. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is amazing, he asked all the right questions that helped lead us in the right direction for the whole planning process. Seriously so amazing. He kept our whole wedding on track and was so professional!! Would hire again and again. HIRE MARC FOR YOUR WEDDING!! You won’t regret it.

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

Marc was absolutely amazing! He put together the best play list and added what ever music I wanted to hear for the reception! He also gave great entertainment to my guest with his witty humor and great direction for the reception! I would recommend him to anyone for what ever event they may be having!

Krystal · Married on 03/24/2018

Best DJ in DFW!! Marc was super helpful in everything! I highly recommend MWP customs! You'd be crazy to pass him up!!

Rebecca · Married on 03/10/2018

We could not have wished for a better DJ for our wedding. I say DJ but Marc is much more than that. From the very first time we met he made me feel much calmer about the wedding. He took time to walk through the whole process with us and always was willing to provide suggestions when needed. He did a fabulous job the day of the wedding. Things could not have gone any smoother. I really now appreciate what it means to have a good DJ! Would highly recommend to anyone looking!

Jamie · Married on 02/24/2018

He is awesome! Super flexible and always gets back to you. My guests LOVED the music selection and he adds more music that go along with the songs you pick yourself. AWESOME!

Vaughn · Married on 02/24/2018

Marc and Sandy from MWP Customs did a wonderful job at our daughter's wedding. MWP provided great friendly service; were prompt at answering any questions; and kept the guests happy and on the dance floor. Their decades of experience helped ensure everything went together great. What a party!

Jessica · Married on 12/29/2017

Marc is a consummate professional. From the moment we met him, we knew he was the DJ for us. Our good friend who is a wedding photographer recommended him, and said we would not be disappointed. And boy was she right!! It was great to meet him in person and go over the details, and his expertise and advice was probably the best advice we got for our entire wedding. Marc was a perfect MC for the reception, and even provided the mic and music for the ceremony. We had zero stress about the reception because we knew he was in charge, and that he was the absolute best choice for our DJ! You should hire him, no need to look anywhere else. And if we ever have another event that needs a DJ, he’s the only one wel call. Thank you Marc!!!

Adrienne · Married on 11/11/2017

I am extremely grateful that Marc was the DJ at our wedding! He was- from the initial consultation to the day of- meticulously prepared, graciously willing and fully capable to do everything in his power to make our day the best day ever and run smoothly. I didn’t have to stress because I knew my reception would be fun and meaningful (and it was!), and he would help move everything along, too. He even provided some special activities for my groom and I that were thoughouly enjoyed by all. My dreams of celebrating the best day ever were brought to life and I couldn’t imagine having a better DJ. He was professional and also personable, extremely quick to communicate, and his valuable experience in the field enabled to remember and see the “big picture” of the whole wedding day. If you want a DJ who will help you be stress-free as you plan and at the event itself, listen closely to what you know you want and help you figure out what you really need in order to have the best reception/event possible, then he’s your guy!

• Jill and Tony

Jill · Married on 11/04/2017

Best DJ I could have asked for! Encredible job and so professional!!

Beverly · Married on 11/04/2017

This was one of the best they chain service that I have experienced and all the parties that I have gone to. He kept the party going with All the music to fit the crowd. He kept the party going, there was never a dull moment. I would recommend him for any event, You'll enjoy his humor.

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2017

Marc and MWP customs is the perfect choice!! He helped to make our fairytale wedding come true!! We believe he was our most important hire and the best choice! Marc is not only an awesome guy but amazing at his job! He is amazingly thorough and has impeccable detail. He helps to walk you through everything that would need a song. He was our DJ and Master of Ceremonies. He helped to coordinate the whole day from the ceremony to the reception and made sure everything ran smoothly, flowed perfectly, and in a perfect timely manner. He also did an amazing job of creating and keeping the atmosphere fun and the party hopping. He has some of the best timing for all of the song cues in a ceremony. He is quick to respond to any and all emails and phone calls. He will answer any questions you have and is receptive and understanding to any changes you want to make. Marc also consistently checks in to make sure you are doing good with your wedding planning and is willing to always help!! He was so great! We would hire him again without hesitation!

Laura · Married on 10/28/2017

Marc and his wife, Sandy, are amazing! Our wedding day went so smoothly in large part due to their attention to detail and experience. Marc's passion for what he does is clear from the moment you meet him, and so many of our guests told us afterwards how much they enjoyed him. I felt 100% comfortable trusting Marc to handle everything he said he would, and I'm so glad he was our DJ!

Gabriela · Married on 10/21/2017

Marc was by far our most complimented vendor at our wedding. As he says, he is a Master of Ceremony.

Having a husband who works in the music industry, we had many people attending our wedding that know audio, music and running events. They all told us how impressed they were with his sound system, fluidity in transitioning the night and professionalism.

I would recommend Marc without any reservation and have already passed his information along to brides I know. Book him, he will make your event seamless!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

We booked Marc at MWP Customs to DJ our wedding and I’m so happy we did! Marc met with us 4 times leading up to our wedding to make sure it was everything we dreamed of. He even helped us to record our vows to play with our first dance song to make it even more special for us. Marc has a lot of experience and had great suggestions of how we should do things at our reception. At the reception, he did change somethings from what we discussed, but honestly, they made the night even better! Marc is very professional and FUN and we would definitely recommend him!

Sydney · Married on 10/01/2017

Very detailed and organized! Helped make the wedding run smoothly and stress free. Everyone danced all night! Definitely recommend him to anyone needing a great DJ

Stacy · Married on 09/30/2017

Marc is absolutely amazing! From our frist meeting with him and his Stress Free approach and attention to every detail.. we knew he was the DJ for us! And we were NOT disappointed, he kept everyone organized and everything on time .. everything flowed perfectly! We could not have done it without him. From our epic Rock n Roll entry to the final dance, there was never a lull in activity, he had the crowd dancing and singing all night!! We will never use another DJ!

MWP Customs Disc Jockey Services 1