MW Makeup Artistry Reviews

MW Makeup Artistry 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Perez · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wedding day makeup

Michelle was awesome to work with. She was very patient and professional. Also made me feel very calm on the day of. Our makeup was fantastic and my overall wedding party loved her as well.

Sent on 01/14/2020

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jessica so much sweetie, it was my Honor! I loved every minute of it... you and your girls were amazing and soOooo Beautiful!
  • Susel

Susel Borroto · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

Michelle was simply amazing! She was punctual, very professional and made you feel at ease. Our makeup lasted the entire time, approximately 10 hrs. It looked beautiful and we got plenty of compliments. You won't be disappointed in booking her for your special day.

Sent on 12/16/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Susel, thank you so much sweetheart♡ You are and your girls were so wonderful to work with it really was a joy to be a part of your special day! You are soooOooo Beautiful inside and out. Xoxo

Manasa · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Michelle is Amazing! One of the first things I asked her as she was doing my makeup was if she was a painter due to the way she does her clients makeup. I was very impressed. Shes writes down all details of what you want and makes sure its perfect. Not only that I noticed these Instagram "artists" today make you look like a clown. Michelle's makeup still keeps your natural beauty but also comes out well in pictures. Love her, would book her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Aww thank you Manasa
  • Jessica

Jessica Barker · Married on 11/09/2019

I felt so gorgeous!

Michelle is incredible to work with and very professional. she pays attention to all the small details I would have never thought of. She made me and my girls look absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I cannot thank her enough for her amazing work!

MW Makeup Artistry 6
    Sent on 11/27/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jessica, I was honored to be a part of getting you and your girls ready for your Wedding day! You are so Gorgeous and all of you were so amazing, I really had a fabulous time!!!

Alexa · Married on 10/25/2019

Perfection

I want to start by saying that I am not into makeup. I don’t wear much if any and typically feel uncomfortable whenever I do have to get made up for an event. I didn’t even do a trial because I just felt like I could see how it went as I went along and let me tell you, Michelle did the most incredible makeup I have ever seen at a wedding or anywhere in my life.

With legitimately little to no direction (I showed her one photo of someone who looked like they had similar skin color to me that looked relatively natural). She transformed me into the most gorgeous version of myself without making me look like I was over the top made up. My bridesmaids also looked gorgeous and loved their makeup and everything stayed in tact all day with no issues (even through tears and drinks).

Michelle maintained her timeline and made each girl look absolutely FLAWLESS. I am so thankful I was able to book her and can’t express how gorgeous I felt and how much I loved my “natural, glowy, bronzey” makeup.

Thank you Michelle!!!

MW Makeup Artistry 7
    Sent on 10/29/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness, I am without words...you actually made me cry! I was so honored to be a part of your special day Alexa and you and your girls were all so wonderful♡ I am so happy you loved your makeup...you truley made my heart smile♡♡♡ Wishing you all the happiness in the world with your new hubby!
  • Christina

Christina Kull · Married on 10/06/2019

You won't find better in Florida

OH MY WORD Michelle is amazing!! I wanted to look like a princess. You know how many people at my wedding told me I looked like a princess? Well, me neither, because I lost count. I had asked for some modifications after my trial and she totally came through with no complaints about me changing a few things. We were running behind on the day of (story of my life) and Michelle worked as quickly as possible but refused to do a half-done job because she wanted me to look as perfect as I wanted. We were on time and I looked fabulous. I think I may have caused her a week's worth of headaches due to the time constraint stress but she didn't complain once. She's talented; she's nice; she can make you look like a princess. I don't know what more you want

Sent on 11/13/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Christina you are a princess through and through and your wedding day was one my most treasured to have been a part of!!!! You are so beautiful and inspiring and I wish you every blessing in your fabulous future with your new hubby... a true happily-ever-after! Xoxo
  • Kerri

Kerri Cowles · Married on 10/02/2019

Loved working with Michelle

Working with Michelle was wonderful. She is a true professional and did an awesome job with my makeup for my wedding. I felt so comfortable and she is very warm and inviting. I did a make up trial with her prior to the big day and she did a phenomenal job. We made a few tweaks on color for my wedding day which she was happy to change. The make up is great quality and I loved working with her.

Sent on 10/28/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kerri, you are such a sweetheart!
  • IRAIDA

Iraida · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

Michelle was very responsive and approachable since our first conversation. She answered any question I had and was very organized. All my bridesmaids, our moms, sister and grandma were extremely happy with her work! Thank you Michelle for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 09/29/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Iraida for your kind words! It was my honor and pleasure to be a part of your Wedding day!! I really enjoyed you ladies!!!
  • Marita

Ricardo · Married on 08/24/2019

Best decision you’ll make!!

Michelle is an artist!! They way the makeup lasted was incredible!!! I actually do not like wearing makeup but with Michelle, she made me feel as if the makeup was not even there!! I can’t believe how amazing it came out! Michelle is totally worth booking. And I usually tend to keep my reviews short and to the point but I was super super enthusiastic about reviewing her, I really had an incredible experience!! Do not hesitate to reach out, great decision you’ll make for your big day!

MW Makeup Artistry 8
    MW Makeup Artistry 9
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/27/2019

Cinderella makeover: YES

Michelle is such a JOY! She was such a positive and affirming presence and she made me feel like an absolute princess. She has so much knowledge and expertise, and her skills prove this! She was so calm and kind throughout the process--I cannot recommend her enough. She knows just how to make you look natural while still giving the total cinderella-moment makeover. Wonderful wonderful vendor! I am so happy I hired her and I will recommend her to any friends who are getting married. Look no further and book this talented artist!!!

MW Makeup Artistry 10
    MW Makeup Artistry 11
    MW Makeup Artistry 12
    MW Makeup Artistry 13
    Sent on 08/09/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany you are so precious♡ I loved every moment with you and your girls! You are such a gorgeous bride!!!!! The pictures are fabukous :) I wish you every happiness in your new life with your hubby!!♡♡♡
  • Jimena

Jimena Vega · Married on 07/05/2019

Great Experience!

Had a wonderful experience with MW make up artistry! Highly recommended!
    Michelle, is very sweet, and talented. Will definitely contact her for future events

Sent on 07/09/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww thank you so much Jimena! You are beautiful inside and out and it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
    Be blessed,
    Michelle
    239-940-2921
    MW Makeup Artistry
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience!!

Michelle is extremely talented and loves her job!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Although I found her just 2 weeks before the wedding, she really listened to my ideas and understood exactly what I was looking for. I can’t find the right words to better explain my amazing experience with Michelle! I am grateful that she was available on such short notice, and I couldn’t be happier with the work she did. She is truly amazing and every bride would want her on their wedding day!! Thank you!!

MW Makeup Artistry 14
    MW Makeup Artistry 15
    MW Makeup Artistry 16
    MW Makeup Artistry 17
    MW Makeup Artistry 18
    MW Makeup Artistry 19
    Sent on 07/25/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Daniela, you are so precious! I was so happy to be a part of your special day. You are so beautiful inside and out. I wish you every blessing with your new Hubby!! Thank you so much Darlin
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Makeup Artist in SWFL!

There are so many amazing things I could say about Michelle, starting with how amazingly calm and relaxing Michelle made the getting ready process! What could have been a very stressful time was actually very enjoyable thanks to Michelle keeping everything running ahead of schedule. On top of her demeanor, she is also incredibly talented and is very good at matching makeup to any skin tone! The makeup was so gorgeous and enhanced all of our natural features beautifully. Thank you Michelle for being the best!

MW Makeup Artistry 20
    MW Makeup Artistry 21
    MW Makeup Artistry 22
    Sent on 08/06/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Julie you are such a sweetheart and a Gorgeous bride!♡ thank you so much for your beautiful words they make my heart smile! I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your wedding day♡♡♡♡ xoxo
  • Katie

Katie Kramer · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolute best value and so great to work with!

Michelle was so very easy to work with on my wedding day! Twelve of us got our makeup done... she made each girl feel beautiful and gave us all exactly what we wanted. She is priced very well compared to many other vendors in the area, and I can't recommend her enough! Thank you, Michelle!!!

MW Makeup Artistry 23
    MW Makeup Artistry 24
    Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding makeup

Michelle is THEE person you want to hire for your wedding/event makeup!! The whole bridal party looked flawless and felt like models!! We started makeup at 6AM and by 11PM everyone still looked as if they just had their makeup done. Michelle helped set the tone for such a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL day!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Makeup!

Michelle did an amazing job with our makeup for my wedding! Not only did the makeup look amazing, but it lasted forever outside on the beach and into the next morning! My lashes stayed on until I decided to take them off two days later! Her sweet and calming demeanor helps calm any sitstuon, and she could not have been more thoughtful with her actions! Beyond happy with all her choices and ability to portray the different looks everyone asked for! Don’t hesitate to book Michelle! She does an amazing job!

Sent on 11/22/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww thank you so much sweetie! You are so beautiful inside and out and it was an honor to be a part if your special day! I wish you a Fabulous Happily Ever After!!!!!♡♡♡

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing work

Cannot say enough great things about Michelle! She is amazing at what she does and really gave me confidence on my wedding day. My bridal party and I loved how we were able to give ideas on how we wanted our make up to look and everyone loved how it turned out. Our make literally lasted all day, even through dancing. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Darlin! I loved every minute of it..you girls were fabulous!! You were a gorgeous bride!!!! Xoxox
  • LisaMarie

LisaMarie · Married on 10/14/2018

The most talented mu artist

Let me begin by saying that I must have researched and interviewed over 40 makeup artists because I am that picky about my makeup. My wedding was in Sanibel and I searched every nearby city and finally found Michelle. And I am SO GRATEFUL that I found her. First off, her prices are excellent and it didn't cost me an arm, a leg, and more. Secondly, she is a perfectionist and it really shows in her work. From the moment I saw her work on her website and had my makeup trial, I knew that she would do an amazing job on my wedding day. And that is exactly what she did. Michelle is so sweet, professional, always timely, and always responsive. ALL of my family and friends have been telling me since my wedding (which was over 2 months ago) about how amazing she was and how our makeup did not budge at all. And it was an extremely hot day. Basically it was record highs and every person was dripping sweat, including myself. And let me tell you, that my makeup did NOT budge, smear, melt, or move at all. I have no idea how she did it, but that's how good she is. I was and still am simply blown away by how amazing she made me and my party look on my wedding day. We all felt like a million bucks. THANK YOU so much Michelle for all you did. I am truly so grateful that you were there for us.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Talented

Michelle is the epitome of professionalism, kindness and talent. I had the pleasure of working with her on my wedding day. Every bridesmaid was ecstatic over the makeup- every single girl looked stunning and the makeup stayed on all day long. There were seven people including myself in the bridal party and she was there on time at 6 am and got everyone done way ahead of schedule. She even brought an assistant to help with brows and lashes to make sure that she was done on time. Communication was perfect-well before the wedding we consulted over the phone several times- Michelle was always prompt and helpful when answering questions. Day of she was in contact, ready to go, and prepared for any adjustments. She even made a little "cry kit" for me to wrap around my bouquet just in case I needed to touch up- complete with fan, tissues, and lipstick! Amazingly, I did not need any of it, as the makeup lasted the entire day and night, even after dancing!

If you book a Saturday wedding she actually makes sure to not handle any other appointments that day- just so she can be available and can prioritize your ceremony. She just gets it.- and her makeup artistry is worth every penny. If I ever need stage makeup/event makeup again in the future she has my business for sure!

Sent on 11/08/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ahhhhh thank you so much for the lovely review Darlin! You ladies were fabulous!!! Such a beautiful day and Beautiful bride♡♡♡

Dionne A · Married on 09/23/2018

Simply the best!

I am beyond grateful to have had Michelle as my makeup artist for my wedding. She agreed to work with me on extremely short notice and was so meticulous in her planning and clear in her communication that her experience just showed. She's confident and guides you on what works best for your skin tone and type. I got more compliments about my wedding makeup than I can remember thanks to her genius work. Michelle is simply the best!

Sent on 11/06/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Dionne..it was joy to be a part of your day..even with short notice I felt like we knew each other forever! You are so beautiful..inside and out!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bertrand · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautifully Made

Michelle was incredible. God has anointed and gifted her hands. Michelle made me look flawless on my wedding day. Since I was having a destination wedding, I met Michelle on my wedding day, which means there was no trial run; but from the moment I met her a warmth radiated from her and I was immediately at ease because I knew I was in great hands. My make-up was effortless and lasted all day in the Florida heat. I would HIGHLY recommend Michelle and if only I was local, I would always use Michelle for any special event. Thank you soOo much Michelle. You exceeded my expectations above and beyond.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone! Her makeup looks amazing and just enhances your natural beauty. She works great on all ages. My mom(who is in her mid 60’s) commented on how well her makeup turned out and how much younger it made her look and didn’t go into her wrinkles. This makeup also last forever, even in the rain. As to Michelle herself, she is an absolute joy to work with and is a calming presence. I would definitely rebook her again.

Sent on 09/11/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww thank you sweetie! It was my pleasure.. you girls are Amazing!

Kelli · Married on 07/26/2018

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING WORK!!! I literally cannot say enough amazing things about Michelle & her work! Michelle did the makeup for 8 of us girls for my Destination Wedding in Fort Myers. I knew after the first time I talked to her that I was going to book her! She is so welcoming, friendly, and knowledgeable. She literally answered any question I had (even when they weren't makeup related) and was so reassuring I knew she was the right person to make all of us girls beautiful on my wedding day! I never even considered doing traditional makeup over airbrush until I talked to Michelle because I thought the makeup would run or look oily. I was SO wrong! We were hot & sweaty and mine and my girls makeup did not budge! One of my girls slept in her makeup and woke up the next day to fly back home & received numerous compliments on her gorgeous makeup! Michelle arrived promptly & completed all of the girls makeup efficiently. I have never been in a wedding where EVERY SINGLE GIRL was completely 100% happy with their makeup until my own wedding! I kid you not, every single girl was over-the-top satisfied with their makeup when Michelle was done (and we had some picky people -- aka THE BRIDE)! :) She is very responsive and would get back to me quickly whenever I reached out. She also referred me a person for hair who also turned out to be FANTASTIC! Having amazing vendors to work with on your wedding day literally made my day stress-free and completely relaxing. I would refer Michelle over-and-over again! I wish I could fly her home to NY to do the makeup for us for our reception back home! <3

Sent on 08/01/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Kelli you are Darling!♡♡♡♡ I wish I could have kept you in my pocket! I had so much fun with you and your girls! You all looked so beautiful and you touched my heart forever!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Michelle did an absolutely incredible job for me, the girls and other family who got their makeup done. We could not have been happier, she was extremely responsive to what we liked and so very professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any type of event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thank you Beautiful!<3

britany · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was one of my favorite vendors to hire. I’m so thankful I found her on WeddingWire because she definitely helped make my wedding a day to remember. She arrived on location before 5 am and kept us all on track. My bridal party even referred to her as a wizard because of her makeup talent. I would definitely come to Michelle again whenever I need my makeup done.

Sent on 06/07/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Love ...you are so precious and I enjoyed every minute of it!