MW Makeup Artistry Reviews

120 | Fort Myers, FL

120 Reviews for MW Makeup Artistry

120 MW Makeup Artistry Reviews

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone! Her makeup looks amazing and just enhances your natural beauty. She works great on all ages. My mom(who is in her mid 60’s) commented on how well her makeup turned out and how much younger it made her look and didn’t go into her wrinkles. This makeup also last forever, even in the rain. As to Michelle herself, she is an absolute joy to work with and is a calming presence. I would definitely rebook her again.

Sent on 09/11/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww thank you sweetie! It was my pleasure.. you girls are Amazing!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Michelle did an absolutely incredible job for me, the girls and other family who got their makeup done. We could not have been happier, she was extremely responsive to what we liked and so very professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any type of event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thank you Beautiful!<3

britany · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was one of my favorite vendors to hire. I’m so thankful I found her on WeddingWire because she definitely helped make my wedding a day to remember. She arrived on location before 5 am and kept us all on track. My bridal party even referred to her as a wizard because of her makeup talent. I would definitely come to Michelle again whenever I need my makeup done.

Sent on 06/07/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Love ...you are so precious and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle did an awesome job! My bridesmaids were all different skin tones and she did a great job finding makeup that looked good on everyone. The looks also lasted all night- no smears, dry patches, fall out, etc. Michelle also did a great job keeping on schedule, we finished early enough to do some touch ups before the ceremony which was really nice to make sure everyone looked their best!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    MW Makeup Artistry 1
    MW Makeup Artistry 2

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Yaaaaay lovely lovely lovely I had such a great time with you beautiful ladies!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Michelle was the absolute best! She arrived a few minutes early and helped me figure out the timeline for the day based on how many girls there were getting their makeup done. The quality of her makeup was amazing. We started at 6:30 am and my bridesmaid who went first was truly impressed that the makeup really did last ALL day...not just through pictures in the afternoon, but until she made it home after midnight and had to wash it off. Michelle is a wonderful person to work with and you can tell really enjoys what she does. My now mother-in-law has never had her makeup done professionally in her entire life and she was nearly in tears from being so impressed and happy with how beautiful she looked. I can not say enough good things about how happy everyone was with their makeup. Also was super affordable for how much time she spent with each girl. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/19/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww thank you sweetie! You and your girls were amazing!!!!♡♡♡

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Michelle did such an awesome job with everyone's make up! She was all set up and ready before I even got to the venue on my wedding day! I loved my look so much. Hopefully I get book Michelle for my next special occasion! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thank you sweetie!

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Michelle did make up for my wedding and did an incredible job! Each of my bridesmaids loved their make up, including myself. She arrived on site early and did everyone's make up with time to spare. She went above and beyond the call of duty in all regards. We had an amazing time with her and I would highly recommend Michelle for make up for any occasion!

Sent on 01/14/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Yaaaaay thank you so much sweetie for your kind words! I had a fabulous time with you beautiful ladies!

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Michelle was amazing! Not only was she easy to work with but she made me feel so relaxed about the makeup portion of my wedding. Everyone loved her and my makeup literally stayed on for two days after the wedding a long with everyone else’s! I highly recommend her services for any bride. We started at 6am and she was still smiley and professional after doing 11 faces! Thank you again Michelle for all you did that day and your sweet words of encouragement during the stressful moments. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/15/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

My pleasure darlin! You and your girls were Beautiful & Amazing and I loved every minute of it!

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2017

Michelle was amazing to work with! I used her two times prior to my wedding day (engagement shoots) and was so impressed! I hate feeling like I have a ton of product on my face, Michelle listened to my request but still made my face look flawless! I would recommend Michelle to anyone looking for a make-up artist for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you sweetie! It was truly my delight to be a part of your special day!!

Ashely · Married on 12/29/2017

Michelle did a wonderful job! Each one of my bridesmaids looked incredibel and she truly catered to each girl as an individual. She takes her time to make sure everyone looks perfect before moving on to the next girl. One bridesmaid said she has never had a makeup artist who took such good care of the bridesmaids. My mom looked incredible too! The makeup lasted all night! For me the most important part of my wedding was how the pictures turn out in the end (since that's what will last forever), so getting the best makeup artist was crucial. Michelle nailed it. She knows what she is doing!

Sent on 01/30/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

thank you sweetie you and your girls were amazing! I love spending time with you and being a part of your special day! Xo xo

Dana · Married on 11/10/2017

Michelle is so amazingly talented!! My bridesmaids and I are still talking about how awesome our makeup looked!! I would absolutely recommend Michelle to any future brides looking for a makeup artist! She was professional, knowledgeable (especially about products and what makeup looks best for photography), thorough, and kind. She helped make my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of!!

Cailyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle is one of the most profession people I have ever met! When it comes to wedding planning everything can be over whelming and crazy at times especial the closer you get to the big day. With that being said, having someone who is timely, organized, and truly excited about your big day can take a lot of pressure of your shoulders. What I loved most about working and hiring Michelle for my wedding (and Photo shoot I did) is that she always came prepared and she always listens to what the client wants! She make you feel so comfortable and look stunning by using makeup to HIGHLIGHT YOUR NATURAL FEATURES. This is what makes Michelle top notch and set her apart for others!

MW Makeup Artistry 3
    MW Makeup Artistry 4
    MW Makeup Artistry 5

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

Michelle was extremely professional, accommodating, and friendly. I used her for my boudoir shoot, wedding trial, and wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She did a fabulous job!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    MW Makeup Artistry 6
    MW Makeup Artistry 7

Thank you sweetie! Your amazing and gorgeous! ♡♡♡

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

I would highly recommend michelle to everyone. She did an amazing job for both my boudoir shoot and wedding.

MW Makeup Artistry 8
    MW Makeup Artistry 9
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/12/2017

Michelle did makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! She is punctual, organized, and thorough. At $60 per person, she has the lowest rates in the surrounding area, but she offers the highest quality services. Michelle enhanced the natural beauty of my entire bridal party. I definitely recommend her for anyone in need of makeup services. ??

Sent on 10/10/2017

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Darlin I had so much fun with you and your girls! !

Kristen · Married on 06/26/2017

Michelle was OUTSTANDING. I had emailed her in advance with some ideas of how I would like my hair and makeup bc I knew that I would not be able to do a practice session, since this was a destination wedding. She came early and had the photos printed which was really impressive. She has a ton of make up and supplies and is really knowledgeable. She did a great job and my make up didn't look fake and last throughout the hot outdoor sun.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    MW Makeup Artistry 10
    MW Makeup Artistry 11
    MW Makeup Artistry 12

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Hi Beautiful! Thank you so much for your lovely review♡ I loved being a part of your special day!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle is phenomenal! I truly cannot say enough about my experience with her. She did makeup for myself, sister, my mom and the mother of the groom for our wedding. She is super fun, professional and easy to talk to. Most importantly you will feel so glamorous when you are done! I loved my make up and my false eyelashes too :)

Sent on 06/26/2017

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you sweetie! You and your girls were AWESOME...I didn't want to leave:) So so so much fun and you're all beautiful inside and out! Xoxo

bertha · Married on 06/03/2017

She's amazing!! A very profesional person, created the look that my girls and I were looking for. Michelle went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks for being part of my wedding and making my day extra special❤(My girls and I looked flawless that day)

Sent on 10/10/2017
    MW Makeup Artistry 13

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Darlin it was my pleasure :) You and your girls were Fabulous! So FUn!
  • I

Ismaray · Married on 05/20/2017

What can i say... Michelle is simply the BEST. I had three makeup trials and I am so glad I went with her. I'm pretty good at doing my own makeup and it's just very difficult to find someone that will do it better. But on my wedding day I did not want to deal with doing my own make up. Michelle showed up early and did all of the girls, moms, and my make up so beautifully and even finished before the expected time. Everyone loved their make up so much, and they looked stunning. Our makeup lasted all day and night, we didn't even need to touch up. I highly recommend Michelle you won't be disappointed.

Madison · Married on 05/06/2017

Michelle was absolutely amazing! She traveled to my hotel and did the makeup for my bridesmaids, me, my mother and MIL and everyone loved their makeup! She really listens to what you like and uses good quality products! I felt so beautiful for my big day and my makeup lasted all through the night perfectly!! Would recommend her to all brides!

Sent on 05/21/2017

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Sweetie! I had so much fun with you and your girls!!!

Liz · Married on 05/06/2017

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful and talented Michelle is! She is so detailed and took her time with all the girls! She even made my little flower girl's day by giving her a little bit of makeup. At the very last minute, I asked if she had enough time to do one more person and she was gracious enough to accept. She was so talented, my makeup was so beautiful! Do not look any further, Michelle is incredible!! Promise, you will not regret or be disappointed with her!

Sent on 09/28/2016

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Liz you are so sweet and I had such a fabulous time with you and your girls! Enjoy your happily-ever-after with your new hubby Darlin!!! Xoxo

Talya · Married on 05/05/2017

Michelle is so incredibly talented in her craft that I've been spending the last week since my wedding trying to find any reason to go back and see her! From my first phone call with her and all through the process she listened to my vision, addressed my concerns and answered any questions I had. She is professional, sweet, and overall a good person. I felt extremely comfortable and relaxed around her. She really took her time with me during my trial and made sure I was completely satisfied. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and received many compliments on my makeup and hair. I am so grateful for her outstanding services!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

Oh Michelle, there are not enough AMAZING things to say about you and your work. Michelle provided me with bridal makeup, makeup for bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom. She is truly a miracle worker! Everyone looked sensational. The makeup stayed on the entire day and night and never budged. She takes her time on each and every person and is a perfectionist, which I love. Michelle you made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't thank you enough. If you are looking for a makeup artist, look no further you have already found her! A true professional.

Allison · Married on 03/27/2017

Michelle did a wonderful job with our makeup. We received so many compliments about how we looked. She was very professional and sweet. If we wanted something a certain way she did it, if we wanted something extra she happily did it. She came very prepared and worked in a timely manner.