MW Makeup Artistry Reviews

MW Makeup Artistry 7
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 07/27/2019

Cinderella makeover: YES

Michelle is such a JOY! She was such a positive and affirming presence and she made me feel like an absolute princess. She has so much knowledge and expertise, and her skills prove this! She was so calm and kind throughout the process--I cannot recommend her enough. She knows just how to make you look natural while still giving the total cinderella-moment makeover. Wonderful wonderful vendor! I am so happy I hired her and I will recommend her to any friends who are getting married. Look no further and book this talented artist!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    MW Makeup Artistry 8
    MW Makeup Artistry 9
    MW Makeup Artistry 10
    MW Makeup Artistry 11

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany you are so precious♡ I loved every moment with you and your girls! You are such a gorgeous bride!!!!! The pictures are fabukous :) I wish you every happiness in your new life with your hubby!!♡♡♡
  • Jimena

Jimena Vega · Married on 07/05/2019

Great Experience!

Had a wonderful experience with MW make up artistry! Highly recommended!
    Michelle, is very sweet, and talented. Will definitely contact her for future events

Sent on 07/09/2019

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww thank you so much Jimena! You are beautiful inside and out and it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
    Be blessed,
    Michelle
    239-940-2921
    MW Makeup Artistry
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience!!

Michelle is extremely talented and loves her job!! She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. Although I found her just 2 weeks before the wedding, she really listened to my ideas and understood exactly what I was looking for. I can’t find the right words to better explain my amazing experience with Michelle! I am grateful that she was available on such short notice, and I couldn’t be happier with the work she did. She is truly amazing and every bride would want her on their wedding day!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    MW Makeup Artistry 12
    MW Makeup Artistry 13
    MW Makeup Artistry 14
    MW Makeup Artistry 15
    MW Makeup Artistry 16
    MW Makeup Artistry 17

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Daniela, you are so precious! I was so happy to be a part of your special day. You are so beautiful inside and out. I wish you every blessing with your new Hubby!! Thank you so much Darlin
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Makeup Artist in SWFL!

There are so many amazing things I could say about Michelle, starting with how amazingly calm and relaxing Michelle made the getting ready process! What could have been a very stressful time was actually very enjoyable thanks to Michelle keeping everything running ahead of schedule. On top of her demeanor, she is also incredibly talented and is very good at matching makeup to any skin tone! The makeup was so gorgeous and enhanced all of our natural features beautifully. Thank you Michelle for being the best!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    MW Makeup Artistry 18
    MW Makeup Artistry 19
    MW Makeup Artistry 20

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Julie you are such a sweetheart and a Gorgeous bride!♡ thank you so much for your beautiful words they make my heart smile! I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of your wedding day♡♡♡♡ xoxo
  • Katie

Katie Kramer · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolute best value and so great to work with!

Michelle was so very easy to work with on my wedding day! Twelve of us got our makeup done... she made each girl feel beautiful and gave us all exactly what we wanted. She is priced very well compared to many other vendors in the area, and I can't recommend her enough! Thank you, Michelle!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    MW Makeup Artistry 21
    MW Makeup Artistry 22
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding makeup

Michelle is THEE person you want to hire for your wedding/event makeup!! The whole bridal party looked flawless and felt like models!! We started makeup at 6AM and by 11PM everyone still looked as if they just had their makeup done. Michelle helped set the tone for such a wonderful, BEAUTIFUL day!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Wedding Makeup!

Michelle did an amazing job with our makeup for my wedding! Not only did the makeup look amazing, but it lasted forever outside on the beach and into the next morning! My lashes stayed on until I decided to take them off two days later! Her sweet and calming demeanor helps calm any sitstuon, and she could not have been more thoughtful with her actions! Beyond happy with all her choices and ability to portray the different looks everyone asked for! Don’t hesitate to book Michelle! She does an amazing job!

Sent on 11/22/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww thank you so much sweetie! You are so beautiful inside and out and it was an honor to be a part if your special day! I wish you a Fabulous Happily Ever After!!!!!♡♡♡

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing work

Cannot say enough great things about Michelle! She is amazing at what she does and really gave me confidence on my wedding day. My bridal party and I loved how we were able to give ideas on how we wanted our make up to look and everyone loved how it turned out. Our make literally lasted all day, even through dancing. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/08/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Darlin! I loved every minute of it..you girls were fabulous!! You were a gorgeous bride!!!! Xoxox
  • LisaMarie

LisaMarie · Married on 10/14/2018

The most talented mu artist

Let me begin by saying that I must have researched and interviewed over 40 makeup artists because I am that picky about my makeup. My wedding was in Sanibel and I searched every nearby city and finally found Michelle. And I am SO GRATEFUL that I found her. First off, her prices are excellent and it didn't cost me an arm, a leg, and more. Secondly, she is a perfectionist and it really shows in her work. From the moment I saw her work on her website and had my makeup trial, I knew that she would do an amazing job on my wedding day. And that is exactly what she did. Michelle is so sweet, professional, always timely, and always responsive. ALL of my family and friends have been telling me since my wedding (which was over 2 months ago) about how amazing she was and how our makeup did not budge at all. And it was an extremely hot day. Basically it was record highs and every person was dripping sweat, including myself. And let me tell you, that my makeup did NOT budge, smear, melt, or move at all. I have no idea how she did it, but that's how good she is. I was and still am simply blown away by how amazing she made me and my party look on my wedding day. We all felt like a million bucks. THANK YOU so much Michelle for all you did. I am truly so grateful that you were there for us.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Talented

Michelle is the epitome of professionalism, kindness and talent. I had the pleasure of working with her on my wedding day. Every bridesmaid was ecstatic over the makeup- every single girl looked stunning and the makeup stayed on all day long. There were seven people including myself in the bridal party and she was there on time at 6 am and got everyone done way ahead of schedule. She even brought an assistant to help with brows and lashes to make sure that she was done on time. Communication was perfect-well before the wedding we consulted over the phone several times- Michelle was always prompt and helpful when answering questions. Day of she was in contact, ready to go, and prepared for any adjustments. She even made a little "cry kit" for me to wrap around my bouquet just in case I needed to touch up- complete with fan, tissues, and lipstick! Amazingly, I did not need any of it, as the makeup lasted the entire day and night, even after dancing!

If you book a Saturday wedding she actually makes sure to not handle any other appointments that day- just so she can be available and can prioritize your ceremony. She just gets it.- and her makeup artistry is worth every penny. If I ever need stage makeup/event makeup again in the future she has my business for sure!

Sent on 11/08/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ahhhhh thank you so much for the lovely review Darlin! You ladies were fabulous!!! Such a beautiful day and Beautiful bride♡♡♡

Dionne A · Married on 09/23/2018

Simply the best!

I am beyond grateful to have had Michelle as my makeup artist for my wedding. She agreed to work with me on extremely short notice and was so meticulous in her planning and clear in her communication that her experience just showed. She's confident and guides you on what works best for your skin tone and type. I got more compliments about my wedding makeup than I can remember thanks to her genius work. Michelle is simply the best!

Sent on 11/06/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Dionne..it was joy to be a part of your day..even with short notice I felt like we knew each other forever! You are so beautiful..inside and out!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bertrand · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautifully Made

Michelle was incredible. God has anointed and gifted her hands. Michelle made me look flawless on my wedding day. Since I was having a destination wedding, I met Michelle on my wedding day, which means there was no trial run; but from the moment I met her a warmth radiated from her and I was immediately at ease because I knew I was in great hands. My make-up was effortless and lasted all day in the Florida heat. I would HIGHLY recommend Michelle and if only I was local, I would always use Michelle for any special event. Thank you soOo much Michelle. You exceeded my expectations above and beyond.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone! Her makeup looks amazing and just enhances your natural beauty. She works great on all ages. My mom(who is in her mid 60’s) commented on how well her makeup turned out and how much younger it made her look and didn’t go into her wrinkles. This makeup also last forever, even in the rain. As to Michelle herself, she is an absolute joy to work with and is a calming presence. I would definitely rebook her again.

Sent on 09/11/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww thank you sweetie! It was my pleasure.. you girls are Amazing!

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Michelle did an absolutely incredible job for me, the girls and other family who got their makeup done. We could not have been happier, she was extremely responsive to what we liked and so very professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done for any type of event.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thank you Beautiful!<3

britany · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was one of my favorite vendors to hire. I’m so thankful I found her on WeddingWire because she definitely helped make my wedding a day to remember. She arrived on location before 5 am and kept us all on track. My bridal party even referred to her as a wizard because of her makeup talent. I would definitely come to Michelle again whenever I need my makeup done.

Sent on 06/07/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Love ...you are so precious and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle did an awesome job! My bridesmaids were all different skin tones and she did a great job finding makeup that looked good on everyone. The looks also lasted all night- no smears, dry patches, fall out, etc. Michelle also did a great job keeping on schedule, we finished early enough to do some touch ups before the ceremony which was really nice to make sure everyone looked their best!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    MW Makeup Artistry 23
    MW Makeup Artistry 24

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Yaaaaay lovely lovely lovely I had such a great time with you beautiful ladies!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Michelle was the absolute best! She arrived a few minutes early and helped me figure out the timeline for the day based on how many girls there were getting their makeup done. The quality of her makeup was amazing. We started at 6:30 am and my bridesmaid who went first was truly impressed that the makeup really did last ALL day...not just through pictures in the afternoon, but until she made it home after midnight and had to wash it off. Michelle is a wonderful person to work with and you can tell really enjoys what she does. My now mother-in-law has never had her makeup done professionally in her entire life and she was nearly in tears from being so impressed and happy with how beautiful she looked. I can not say enough good things about how happy everyone was with their makeup. Also was super affordable for how much time she spent with each girl. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/19/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Aww thank you sweetie! You and your girls were amazing!!!!♡♡♡

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2018

Michelle did such an awesome job with everyone's make up! She was all set up and ready before I even got to the venue on my wedding day! I loved my look so much. Hopefully I get book Michelle for my next special occasion! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Thank you sweetie!

Stephanie · Married on 01/06/2018

Michelle did make up for my wedding and did an incredible job! Each of my bridesmaids loved their make up, including myself. She arrived on site early and did everyone's make up with time to spare. She went above and beyond the call of duty in all regards. We had an amazing time with her and I would highly recommend Michelle for make up for any occasion!

Sent on 01/14/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Yaaaaay thank you so much sweetie for your kind words! I had a fabulous time with you beautiful ladies!

Katie · Married on 01/05/2018

Michelle was amazing! Not only was she easy to work with but she made me feel so relaxed about the makeup portion of my wedding. Everyone loved her and my makeup literally stayed on for two days after the wedding a long with everyone else’s! I highly recommend her services for any bride. We started at 6am and she was still smiley and professional after doing 11 faces! Thank you again Michelle for all you did that day and your sweet words of encouragement during the stressful moments. ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/15/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

My pleasure darlin! You and your girls were Beautiful & Amazing and I loved every minute of it!

Danielle · Married on 12/29/2017

Michelle was amazing to work with! I used her two times prior to my wedding day (engagement shoots) and was so impressed! I hate feeling like I have a ton of product on my face, Michelle listened to my request but still made my face look flawless! I would recommend Michelle to anyone looking for a make-up artist for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you sweetie! It was truly my delight to be a part of your special day!!

Ashely · Married on 12/29/2017

Michelle did a wonderful job! Each one of my bridesmaids looked incredibel and she truly catered to each girl as an individual. She takes her time to make sure everyone looks perfect before moving on to the next girl. One bridesmaid said she has never had a makeup artist who took such good care of the bridesmaids. My mom looked incredible too! The makeup lasted all night! For me the most important part of my wedding was how the pictures turn out in the end (since that's what will last forever), so getting the best makeup artist was crucial. Michelle nailed it. She knows what she is doing!

Sent on 01/30/2018

MW Makeup Artistry's reply:

thank you sweetie you and your girls were amazing! I love spending time with you and being a part of your special day! Xo xo

Dana · Married on 11/10/2017

Michelle is so amazingly talented!! My bridesmaids and I are still talking about how awesome our makeup looked!! I would absolutely recommend Michelle to any future brides looking for a makeup artist! She was professional, knowledgeable (especially about products and what makeup looks best for photography), thorough, and kind. She helped make my wedding day everything I have ever dreamed of!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Cailyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle is one of the most profession people I have ever met! When it comes to wedding planning everything can be over whelming and crazy at times especial the closer you get to the big day. With that being said, having someone who is timely, organized, and truly excited about your big day can take a lot of pressure of your shoulders. What I loved most about working and hiring Michelle for my wedding (and Photo shoot I did) is that she always came prepared and she always listens to what the client wants! She make you feel so comfortable and look stunning by using makeup to HIGHLIGHT YOUR NATURAL FEATURES. This is what makes Michelle top notch and set her apart for others!

Sent on 12/10/2017