MVPhotography Reviews

MVPhotography 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 10/24/2019

Engagement

We loved working with Molly during our engagement shoot!! She was very fun and made us comfortable very quickly. I would highly recommend her for any photographic needs!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    MVPhotography 8
    MVPhotography 9
    MVPhotography 10
  • Tasha Alexander

Tasha · Getting married on 09/26/2019

Best Photographer

Molly is absolutely wonderful. She cares about the quality of the pictures and takes her time to make sure they turn out great. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and I'm so excited for her to do our wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Work and Price!

Molly was such a pleasure to work with! She made taking the pictures easy and fun, which can be a challenging thing to do. The pictures also came out beautifully and she was very reasonably priced, even for traveling a longer distance. We met beforehand and discussed what I wanted and some of her ideas and she was able to blend both in such a wonderful way. I highly recommend her for any photography, she does great work!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful to work with

Molly and Christy are just great! They are professional and personable. They make you feel comfortable and sweet as can be. We got our engagement pictures very quick and Molly had a preview album from our wedding ready the next evening! Can't wait for the rest!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2019

Would recommend!

Molly and Christy are great! They do their best to give you the vibe you want, and they are super efficient!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Pictures

Molly was GREAT!!!! We had to reschedule our engagement pictures so many times because of rain, and she was so flexible with the last minute changes! She also took BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures and was flexible with all the weather on our wedding day. I’m so thankful for her and how she captured our day. I wouldn’t hire anyone else if I did it all over again!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

All Around Amazing

Molly is an amazing photographer and she made my wedding day even more incredible. I only have nice things to say about her work. The photos were beautiful and she made sure that everything was perfect, especially with different angles and poses. I would recommend her to anybody looking for high quality photos for an affordable price!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    MVPhotography 11
    MVPhotography 12
    MVPhotography 13
    MVPhotography 14
  • Bethany

Bethany Sizemore · Married on 10/21/2018

Engagement/Wedding photos

Molly is so wonderful She throws so much of herself into every project she does. She is so kind and caring. She made our big day so special and captured every moment so effortlessly.

Danielle Lebeck · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome photographer!

Molly is so easy to work with! She makes the whole process really easy and she takes the most lovely pictures! We love our wedding pictures and we get so many compliments when we show them off. I would totally recommend her to anyone!

MVPhotography 15
    MVPhotography 16
    MVPhotography 17
    MVPhotography 18
    MVPhotography 19

Tiara · Married on 10/13/2018

I recommend MVPhotography to everyone! Molly is so amazing and awesome! She got my engagement pictures exactly how I wanted them. They turned out amazing and can not wait for her to photograph the wedding! Very affordable and flexible!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    MVPhotography 20

Nichole · Married on 10/11/2018

She is amazing and I am so grateful to have had such a great photographer so my session for my engagement photos. She was so sweet and included my new pup and were able to capture great quality photos of her even though she was hyped. Molly is amazing and I recommend her very much. She will be doing my wedding and anything else I need done. ♡♡

Sent on 11/29/2017
    MVPhotography 21
    MVPhotography 22
    MVPhotography 23

Savanna Boggs · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn’t have made a better decision!

Molly and her team really know how to keep you calm in a stressful situation, they did much more for me at me wedding than just take my pictures pictures. They made me, my friends and husband feel comfortable! The end result of the pictures I quickly received back was amazing. I highly recommend!!

MVPhotography 24
    MVPhotography 25
    MVPhotography 26
    MVPhotography 27
    MVPhotography 28
    MVPhotography 29

Jordain Schmidt · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

I am from Ohio and Molly and Christy were able to travel to Ohio to capture all of the love on the best day of my life. Molly was so sweet in keeping me calm and reassuring me that everything was going smoothly. My husband and I are very awkward when it comes to posing and not knowing what to do and she was very sweet and the photos are even better than I could imagine. I was very nervous hiring a photography out of state, but everything worked out perfectly! I will definitely be hiring Molly to take photos for our future children as well. Highly recommend her!!! Thanks again Molly!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Scott Terrill · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Photographer

They were great photographers for good price. I was very happy with how passionate they were about their work and their flexibility in accommodating our needs. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Chasity · Married on 06/30/2018

Molly was a delight to have for our day! She rolled with all of the punches and even put up with killer heat just to make sure we were happy. It’s impossible not to laugh around her or have a good time. Most of the time it felt like she should have been in the pictures with us! Her work is simply beautiful and her prices reflect her services justly. I loved her!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    MVPhotography 30

Mercedes · Married on 06/23/2018

Molly was the best photographer I've had or known! She was willing to work with locations and pricing for my wedding pictures. She even sent me a flash drive with all the pictures from my wedding and the flash drive was engraved with our names which was a nice touch. Molly got every possible shot at our wedding and captured many awesome moments that we will never forget! She even had her friend as a second shooter at the engagement shoot and the wedding. I recommend Molly for every wedding and I will definitely use her again for other events.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

Molly is amazing at what she does! I highly highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Cody · Married on 05/19/2018

Great person, great pictures! Everything turned out very nice!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/05/2018

Molly is so easy to work with! She is super responsive and professional and made our wedding pics so fun and natural! Would highly recommend :) (also worked with the rainy day!)

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Vrinda

Vrinda · Married on 04/25/2018

Amazing Pictures

My fiance and I booked Molly for our engagement shoot last weekend and she was truly amazing. She was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process and her skill an passion were clearly visible in his work. she made us genuinely smile. Not surprisingly, our pictures turned out beyond beyond perfect. It couldn't have been a better experience.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Mandi · Married on 08/12/2017

Loved Molly! She did such a good job with our pictures and made our big day stress and hassle free. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Devan · Married on 09/13/2017

Molly captured a lot of beautiful moments at our wedding. We love most of our pictures, there are just a couple that would have benefited from more direction from the photographers (face in the sun, awkward body positioning). Overall, we are happy with our pictures and glad that we chose MVPhotography.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Sonia Lamb · Married on 08/16/2019

Special moments captured

Molly did an amazing job putting my daughter and her fiance at ease for their engagement shoot. She and her assistant were so wonderful the day of the wedding. They took so many beautiful shots. Molly is who you want to capture your special moments!

Sent on 09/03/2019