Muzik Vibrations Reviews

10 Reviews for Muzik Vibrations

• Maricela

Maricela · Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing experience

Rubén did an amazing job with helping us with our wedding. He was very professional and help us with the music.

Sent on 07/24/2021

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

It was my pleasure. Thank you for having me dj your wedding. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
  • Rachael

Rachael C. · Married on 11/29/2020

Personable and Professional

Worked with me every step of the way to create my wedding music. Even gave us a CD of our music at the end of the night. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Ruben was great and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/19/2020

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

Thank you once again for having me dj your wedding. It was my pleasure. Congratulations once again to the both of you and Happy Holidays.

Lety G. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing DJ!

Ruben was amazing with working with me and my now husband. Because of the pandemic our wedding had to be postponed and Ruben was very understanding and flexible in rescheduling to our new date. Once the day came, everyone had a great time! Would definitely recommend and will use in future events!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Diana R. · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly experienced DJ

DJ Ruben Ramirez did an amazing job at keeping the night fun and playing all types of music to keep everyone engaged. Mr. Ramirez had an amazing ability to read the audience and know what would get them out on the dance floor. Some friends and family who would normally only dance 1 or 2 songs spent quite a bit of time on the dance floor. My hispanic family and my husband's anglo family both enjoyed the music and had something to dance to at various points during the reception.
    Before and during the wedding Mr. Ramirez was also very responsive to special requests and made sure he had all the music myself, man husband, and our guests wanted to hear. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Houston and nearby area.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Sandra

Sandra R. · Married on 02/01/2020

Exactly what we wanted!

Muzik Vibrations worked with me and my husband on our music for the wedding and we got everything we asked for. He was professional, patient and accommodating and made it stress free for us. Our night was amazing and our guest had a great time!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Margarita P. · Married on 12/13/2019

Awesome DJ

Ruben was awesome & made our wedding such a memorable event! The dance floor was never empty. He did not disappoint! He worked well with my husband & I to know what types of songs we wanted to be played. I strongly recommend him!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Priscilla B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing DJ and great person to work with!

Ruben was an amazing DJ he worked with me and made sure everything went smoothly for my big day! I would definitely recommend you book him for any big events!! Thank you Ruben!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

I wanna thank you guys for choosing me as your dj. Please let me know when you have another event coming up. I'll be more than happy to help. Thanks again
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn M. · Married on 10/25/2019

A Vendor Who Listens

We got married at Butler's Courtyard in League City. Ruben was on their preferred vendors list and we made an appointment to get to know each other. We could tell from the beginning that he was dedicated and flexible. I believe his words were, "Tell me what you guys want, and I will make it happen" We scheduled phone calls and meetings, and were able to send him texts about song suggestions. (He even started and ended songs at the minutes and seconds that we wanted them!) He made the wedding planning process go so much smoother. We highly recommend

Sent on 11/07/2019

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

I want to thank you guys for allowing me to be part of your special day. It was my pleasure to spin all of your favorite tunes and entertain your guests. Please let me know if you ever need my dj services in the future. Thanks again!
  • Sherry

Sherry H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Very Accommodating

Ruben did a great job. He was very flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

Thank you Sherry for letting me part of your special day. It was a pleasure to dj your wedding. Please let me know when your next event is

Stephanie M. · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding day DJ, ceremony and reception

Ruben was our DJ for our wedding on 3/9/19 & he did a great job! Not only did he play the ceremony music, he also kept the crowd dancing at the reception! He was very professional and reasonably priced! He asked for my music list and played everything we requested & assisted in making our playlist. I would definitely recommend him for any DJ services!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Muzik Vibrations's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It was a great pleasure for allowing me to be part of your special day.