MusicMasters Reviews

MusicMasters 3
MusicMasters 4
MusicMasters 5

Bobby · Married on 07/08/2017

Passed all of our expectations with flying colors. Dan and Sue were very accommodating every step of the way and our day of DJ (Walt) was incredibly engaging! Thanks so much, keep up the great work

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kara · Married on 07/08/2017

MusicMasters killed it! Not only did they do an amazing job with music for our wedding, they listened to what we wanted, provided recommendations and suggestions, were flexible, responsive, respectful, fun, and their prices were totally reasonable. The online portal was also extremely helpful and very comprehensive-- it provided structure to help organize the timeline, order of events, and centralize all the important details of the day. This tool is super helpful for someone who doesn't know where/ how to start planning all the details of the day, and also amazing for anyone who likes planning and having control over details. I would recommend MusicMasters to anyone planning a wedding or looking for a professional DJ who can really elevate whatever celebration you're having!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2017

MusicMasters could not have been more accommodating! Super quick responses and nothing was 'too much' for them. It was always a so easy to talk with everyone from there and the DJ we had, Justin, was absolutely amazing !!! He was friendly, professional and did such an amazing job! I'd recommend them again And again to anyone!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Brenda · Married on 06/10/2017

We were over all happy with Musicmasters

Sent on 06/22/2017

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2017

Dan from Music Masters was amazing! He really knew how to keep everyone up and dancing the whole night – it was awesome! The entire process from start to finish is super easy. I would highly recommend. They will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

Dan was our point person as well as our DJ for our wedding day and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He helped us plan out our timeline and was so helpful with the planning process. On the day of the wedding he had everyone on the dance floor the entire time and he played everything on our must play list! Everything was amazing!

Sent on 04/25/2017

We had a blast as did all our guests! THanks so much! You guys rock!

Sent on 03/10/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

We worked with Dan from the beginning of wedding planning as they were one of the first vendors we booked. Dan was amazing at answering our questions and providing us with information. Their online portal is awesome to make sure you have thought of everything for the timeline. The day of our wedding Joe DeSantis was our DJ and he was amazing! He set up a speaker in our cocktail room so music could be heard during cocktail hour, he played perfect dinner appropriate music during our seated dinner, he did our announcements and managed to get our huge bridal party (22 people) organized for a great entrance. He was amazing at reading our crowd and our dance floor was full the entire night. We would highly reccomend MusicMasters for your wedding dj!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/17/2016

I had my wedding on 9/9/2016 with DJ Dan. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with MusicMasters. My husband and I have an eclectic taste in music, and Dan's playlist for the wedding was perfect for us. We even had couples coming up to us telling us they wished they had him as their DJ for their wedding. I want to thank Music Masters, and DJ Dan, for making out wedding so much fun and enjoyable. There were a lot of issues that happened the day of the wedding (i.e. no power for half the wedding), but as long as we had that generator that allowed the music and sound system, I knew everything would work out.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/27/2016

MusicMasters was the "house" DJ at Pier V Hotel in Baltimore, but we definitely would have gone with them at any other venue as well. The value and service provided was awesome. I was a little nervous about my DJ getting in touch with me close to the wedding and Dan had an email back to me and the DJ called me within 10 minutes of my original email, which quickly took away any worries I had. DJ Pouya spun the tunes and emceed our wedding reception, which was PHENOMENAL. He read the crowd so well and the dance floor was absolutely packed from the beginning of the wedding to the very last song. Even my father, who I've never really seen dance much, was out on the floor busting a move. One of my guests commented that they wish this many people danced and had such a good time at their wedding. I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Thanks so much for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2016

MusicMasters's reply:

Thank you Samantha for your kind words. It does our hearts good knowing that you and your guests had a great time! You and Jeff were wonderful to work with and we wish you two a lifetime of peace, love and of course great music together!

Elena · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my choice to go with DJ Dan at Music Masters! I knew right from the beginning they were the company to use for my wedding. They have such an amazing website that helps you plan your wedding from beginning to end and helps you to think of every little detail. Dan was so attentive and helpful over the last year as I was planning my wedding. He was able to relieve any and all anxiety I had about anything related to the music and time line. He allowed me to put as much input as I wanted into what kind of music I wanted played, but he made me feel comfortable letting him hold the reigns and play music he saw fit. He really knows how to read a crowd! They also offer a photo booth and lighting, so they're a one stop shop! It was both convenient and affordable. I highly recommend Music Masters for you next event! Thank you so much Dan for making my wedding everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Dan was great to work with. Prior to the wedding, I spoke with Dan on the phone to confirm the timeline and song selection information. At the wedding, Dan was awesome. He played all of our must play songs and supplemented our choices with other fun songs. He had everyone dancing from our friends (mid twenties) to our parents/aunts/uncles in their 50s and 60s. Dan was flexible, professional, and great to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Dan is the Man! I was looking for a bilingual DJ and he was probably more excited than I was about the reception! They have such a vast collection of Spanish music that I felt completely comfortable signing a contract with them. They even provided a photo booth for my guests. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ. Brides, I know you want your guests to have fun. I know you want a DJ that can read the crowd. When I say that my dance floor was packed all night.... there was no time in which the dance floor was empty! The photo booth was a plus AND you get the digital pictures after!! what a bonus! DAn was super SUPER responsive and helpful when thinking of the timeline. I cannot recommend them enough. So glad I went with them!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Amber · Married on 04/30/2016

We loved the ease of working with Music Masters. Our venue works with them on a regular basis and helped set up or contract with them, which was super easy for us which we loved. They also spent time finding all of the odd music we requested for our ceremony and to be played during the reception.

Justin was great to work with! He met up with us before hand to ask us some questions and really get an idea of what we wanted. He knew just how long to make the first dance/parent dances and when to cut them so they were not so long and it worked great.

Since the wedding a ton of my guests mentioned how great the music was! He kept everyone on the dance floor and made sure everyone was having a great time! Working with music masters was awesome! I am so glad we used them for our wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Katie · Married on 04/10/2016

Thank you thank you thank you Music Masters! Everyone had a smashing good time and many of our guests remarked on how splendid the DJing was. Dan was very accommodating for our specific needs and I would recommend him to anyone who wants a stress-free musical experience for any event. The intuitive online web portal also made things easy for my spouse and I to select our favs and get requests from our guests months in advance. A+ service from an A+ team... Stay classy.

Sent on 04/22/2016
  • W

William · Married on 02/14/2016

We just got married on 2/14/16 and Music Masters made everything so easy for the wedding. The web site is phenomenal--it will guide you through step by step for the timeline for the wedding details, and all the events that take place inside the wedding. It's easy to edit too when you really start to organize everything. Then when you make your playlist it will tell you popular songs by each decade to get ideas and choose your set. You can also search for everything and anything. Then after all that (we had Dan Hawkins) Dan called us and we went over everything step by step a week or so before the wedding. One other thing I want to add about the website is that you can make payments online through PayPal so it's super convenient from beginning to end--totally polished. Back to Dan--he has so much knowledge about weddings in general, the suggestions he made worked out perfectly to make it the perfect night! Dan took a lot of pressure off of us having to worry about that entertainment portion of the wedding--which is a huge chunk considering that the DJ & music drive the rest of the wedding after everyone eats! Definitely check them out--you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/21/2016

Amy · Married on 01/16/2016

Justin was awesome! He took care of ceremony music and our reception. He included all our requests and added the right music for the crowd! He got our friends out on the dance floor and managed to have even the older crowd dancing along! He even made last minute changes to our first dance for us! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Rebekah · Married on 11/21/2015

Simplify your wedding planning: hire Dan Hawkins.

From the moment we met Dan, we knew he was our guy. He was friendly, prepared and helpful at our first meeting, and proceeded to be the most responsive vendor we worked with by far. He put us at ease by answering emailed questions quickly and reassuring us that all would be well. The online portal makes picking music easy. Dan offered great suggestions in our final call before the wedding and got us props at wholesale props. At the event itself, the music was great, as was the lighting his crew set up. And the photo booth -- GET THE PHOTO BOOTH! Our guests had a blast posing with all the props Dan's crew provided, and we had an instant book full of fun pictures.

Dan is a complete pro and we recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Michael and Tracy · Married on 11/07/2015

Music Masters sent Ray to DJ my daughter's wedding and he was great!! He was professional, friendly, played everything they wanted and was just very accommodating! I would highly recommend Ray and Music Masters :)

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • User5562041 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I got married this past weekend at the American Visionary Art Museum and Dan Hawkins was our phenomenal DJ. From the beginning, my husband and I agreed that the most important part of our wedding was that everyone had fun. For that to happen, we needed awesome music. We spent hours putting together a must play list and a do not play list. Dan did a fantastic job weaving in the music from the must play list with other songs that he knew would work with the crowd. He sensed what was working and what wasn't, and he played to the crowd's energy.

I can say without a doubt that we had the most intense dance party we've ever experienced at a wedding. Even our day-of coordinator and our caterer were in awe of the dance party. I sweat through my wedding dress, my husband sweat through his suit, and my father sweat through two shirts. It was not hot out, the dancing was just that smoking. Once the dancing started, at least 75% of the guests were on the dance floor until the lights went on to signal that the party was over.

I can't stress enough how much fun our wedding was because of the environment set by the music. Dan Hawkins- thank you for the most memorable wedding newleyweds could ask for!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jana · Married on 10/17/2015

We love DJ Bob! He was awesome and so easy to work with. He listened to and executed all of our requests perfectly and kept the guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely made the right choice for our DJ with Music Masters. Dan and Sue Hawkins are both incredibly pleasant and responsible to all our questions/concerns. Their online event planning portal was exactly what this type-A plan ahead bride needed! :)
    The DJ selected for us by Music Masters was DJ Jason Burns and he was fantastic! Obviously very experienced--there wasn't an empty spot on our dance floor all night! We opted for purple up-lighting with Music Masters as well and it looked really awesome inside our wedding reception tent.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2015

We were recently married and the wedding was a hugely successful, largely thanks to MusicMasters. We could not have made a better decision when we chose DJ Jason for our event. My husband was in charge of the selection and after interviewing and firing the first few, he came home one afternoon extremely confident with his selection. When I spoke DJ Jason a few weeks prior to the event, I immediately agreed. DJ Jason just felt like "our DJ". He was easy going, organized and extremely helpful in assisting us with organizing the flow of our evening in a way that made sense. He was interested in our musical tastes and made sure that he had a good handle on the types of music that would appeal to our crowd. His team was accessible and replied promptly to any queries we had. He also took the time to learn the pronunciation of some of the uncommon names of the speakers at our event. On wedding day, he really excelled. Of course, the highlight of the night was the party during the reception. We heard them comment over and over again how fantastic the music was and how impressed they were with our DJ. DJ Jason went from dance set, to speeches (calling up our speakers with perfect pronunciation like they were his own family), to background music seamlessly. In short DJ Jason and MusicMasters were simply outstanding and we couldn't have been happier. Our wedding was spectacular! THANK YOU! -Mr. & Mrs. O’Donnell

Sent on 10/13/2015

MusicMasters is simply excellent! I received a prompt, professional response to every question that I asked, and the company's website makes the planning process a breeze. My assigned DJ played every song on my playlist and graciously accommodated special requests. I intend to recommend MusicMasters to all my friends and family.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Music Masters was the perfect choice for our wedding entertainment! Dan and Sue were great to work with and reached out to us prior to the wedding to get all the details before assigning a DJ. The Music Masters website is great because you can build your own playlists and submit all of the information about the wedding and reception itinerary. Bill was our DJ on the day of the wedding and we absolutely loved working with him. Our dance floor was filled from start to finish thanks to him! Our guests commented that they had so much fun and loved the music! We had custom songs we wanted for the bridal party introductions, as well as a first dance song that we asked Music Masters to customize before the wedding and they put both together for us!

Sent on 08/24/2015