MusicHead DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Hayley H. Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding of my dreams!!

Kevin is a great DJ and did an amazing job at my wedding this April! He kept the crowd entertained and everything moved at a steady pace! He really listened to what we had to say when going over everything for the wedding day! I highly recommend!!!!
    Brenda E. Married on 10/31/2018

Fun, entertaining & keeping people on their toes!

What a great job you have done for us! This is our 2nd year in a row and you add so much to our Hometown Halloween event! People were definitely dancing in the streets! And, I have also attended a wedding reception you were the DJ at. Fun and entertaining! Highly recommend!!!

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Thanks Brenda! We loved serving the town of Farmville and this great, family event! Even the Piggly Wiggly mascot got his groove on!
    Molly Married on 10/20/2018

A Damn good time!

Couldn’t have asked for a better party!

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Thank you Molly! I don't think you'll be surprised that we had a lot of fun, too!! Wishing you and Willie many, many years of joy!
    Patsy Married on 09/23/2017

Upbeat DJ!!

Kevin did a outstanding job! Kept the pace upbeat and had everyone out on the dance floor! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had. We can’t thank you enough for your hard work and patience in getting everyone’s music request in and keeping our party going! Top notch!

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Patsy, humbled and honored by your kind words. What a great time partying with the Farmville Central High class of 1988! Let's do it again soon! :)
    Carla Married on 02/26/2017
    We have been to several parties/functions where karaoke or music was supplied by MusicHead DJ's, so we asked them to DJ the music at our daughters wedding. What we did not realize when we hired them was that not only were we getting a DJ to play the music, but he basically coordinated the wedding and reception for us. He gave us ideas, a timeline, and was able to answer questions we had on what he has experience or seen at other weddings.... he was truly a life saver. He repeatedly told us that the timeline was adjustable, and sure enough our bride was running late on wedding day, and he adapted and kept everything running smoothly. As I stated earlier, we seen him in action at several Christmas Parties and birthday parties, when we decided to hire them for our daughters wedding....and are so very thankful we did. The only thing I wish I had done was to have had him as the first phone call we made, because he took so much stress off our planning; as we told him, we didn't know he was a wedding planner too.... Thanks MusicHead DJ's for EVERYTHING! See ya soon, I'm sure!
    Linda Married on 02/25/2017
    Kevin was great. He is very professional.
    Justib Married on 02/10/2017
    great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daniel Married on 12/17/2016
    Kevin is the best! Not only was he willing to help us with multiple tasks but he also helped to foster an environment where everyone had a blast! The biggest surprise was the quality of his equipment and especially the LIGHTING! You would have thought we hired an additional company to provide the dance floor lights. It was absolutely amazing and perfect! Thanks Kevin!
    Todd Married on 10/22/2016
    Kevin (Musichead DJs) was the ultimate professional and really did a fantastic job keeping the reception/party moving according to the schedule. All my guests loved his music selections and he seemed to know when to get the dance floor jumping and when to play the right slow dance music. Very accommodating to "keep the party going" when my guests weren't ready to leave! Awesome guy, Awesome DJ... Thanks Kevin for making our wedding reception a First Class Event!
    Mandy Married on 09/10/2016
    Kevin was wonderful!! We hired him for our wedding and he did a fantastic job. We had an initial meeting and he told us why he likes to DJ and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does. He was so professional and made us feel really comfortable which is why we made the decision to hire him. His response time was also super quick! I was so stressed during the wedding planning process that I literally waited until the night before our day to send him a song list that still wasn't complete. He told me not to worry and he would take care of the rest. For our reception, we had a few songs requested but we basically just let him do his thing. Everyone loved the music and we had guests dancing all night. Kevin helped make our wedding wonderful and I would definitely book him again for a future event. Highly recommend!
    Mallorie Married on 09/09/2016
    The DJ did a wonderful job with our wedding and managed to keep everything flowing along. We gave him a few genres of music that we liked and let him manage the rest. It was everything that we wanted and more! Would definitely use again if we ever need a DJ for another event. It was a perfect night!
    Spenser Married on 09/02/2016
    Kevin was excellent to work with. He was very responsive in all aspects of our wedding planning, always accommodating, and always made it a point to make sure our needs and wants came first. He was completely prepared and helpful when he arrived at our wedding, and throughout the ceremony and reception, he made everything flow fantastically, keeping the energy up, and everyone involved. We would definitely recommend Kevin with MusicHead DJs for anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ.
    Brooke Married on 08/06/2016
    We used Musichead DJs for our wedding ceremony and reception on 8-6-16. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Kevin went above and beyond to make sure that all of our music requests were accommodated. He was engaging and fun and had our guests on the dance floor all night. Be sure to ask about "the shoe game". Our guests thought it was hilarious. He is very caring about his customers and he puts his whole heart in what he does. I can promise you, if you give Musichead DJs a call, you will not regret it. He had a timeline of my entire wedding sequence of events already typed up just based on our phone conversation when I told him what I wanted, and a survey I completed. Musichead DJs is the way to go if you want your special event perfect. Thank you Musichead DJs!!
    Rynae Married on 07/22/2016
    Kevin was incredible for my daughters wedding! He went above and beyond what a DJ would normally do. Kevin made sure the wedding party was being taken care, the guests feel welcomed and kept the night lively. Kevin was very accommodating with all our requests, always responded back to emails quickly and helped make our day very special. I highly recommend Kevin for any of your future DJ needs!
    Kelly Married on 07/09/2016
    Kevin is so wonderful!! He made sure everything was perfect for our wedding. I probably changed songs on him 5 times and he was always so kind and responded very quickly. I highly recommend MusicHeadDJs for any event.
    Tammy Married on 07/02/2016
    Kevin is the best! Totally went over the top to make this day beyond anything I could imagine. My friends left saying they too would hire him in a second. He had everyone out on the dance floor and the karaoke time was a blast. Highly recommend!!!!
  • User2644024 2+ years ago
    I was debating on whether or not I should create my own list for our party or hire a dj. Hiring a dj was definitely the way to go. The sound system was terrific. Kevin was very accommodating and discussed with me ahead of time what music selections we wanted and how we planned for the evening to go concerning the music. Our party went very well, partly because of the fun atmosphere the music created. I would encourage anyone planning a party with music to spring for a dj.
  • User2616619 2+ years ago
    Absolutely amazing. My event coordinator didn't not show and caused my while day to be about an hour behind he entertained my guest and was a complete life saver!!! Music was exceptional. Very personable and my husband and I along with our guest had an absolute fantastic time. I am so appreciative.
    Audrey Married on 04/30/2016
    Music Heads DJ'S was wonderful at my son's wedding this past weekend!! Would definitely recommend . Wonderful music and very caring as to our requests!!

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Thanks Audrey! It was an honor serving you and your family!
    Shanna Married on 04/22/2016
    Kevin did a fantastic job with our 6th grade dance! He kept the kids moving and having fun throughout the night. I will definitely use him again!
    Madison Married on 02/27/2016
    Kevin was great!! He made everything stress free and such an easy process! We met once before the wedding to discuss music and a timeline, and he took care of the rest! After my ceremony he told me he was having technical difficulties with the ceremony music and I wouldn't have ever known! He is super professional and everything went smoothly! He was great fun
  • User2528356 2+ years ago
    Kevin and Angela did a great job at our school dance. He planned out a great evening for our students and their families and really Tokyo heart all of our special requests. Kevin was great to work with and I would highly recommend him.
  • User2481210 2+ years ago
    Kevin at MusicHead DJs was the best vendor decision I made throughout my entire wedding planning process. He was professional, understanding, knowledgeable, and really made my fiance and I feel comfortable and confident with the musical aspect of our wedding reception. Kevin is so awesome that my future sister-in-law will use him in her wedding next year. His prices are incredible for the customer service and attention to detail that he provides. Thank you Kevin for making our reception experience so wonderful! We truly appreciate the chance to work with you.

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Katie, we are truly humbled and honored by your kind words and wish you and Clay many years of happiness and joy! MH DJs
  • User2467888 Event on: 12/12/2015
    Kevin went out of his way to entertain everyone at the party. He brought lights and karaoke which I hadn't expected. He even joined in a dance requested by children to teach us how to do it! He was wonderful! I plan on hiring him again for our next party.
    Christina Married on 12/05/2015
    Kevin was Awesome!!! A variety of music! Karaoke was the Best!!!

MusicHead DJs's reply:

Christina, we had so much fun with you, James, and the entire family! I think the singers ranged from about 9 - 70 years old! Awesome! MH DJs