Musica Union Reviews

27 | Elizabeth, NJ

27 Reviews for Musica Union

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 06/30/2018

Caz did an amazing job at my wedding. He got everyone on the floor and he got everyone pumped. The glow sticks were a great touch. Everyone LOVED him. He was so out there and fun and made our day every special! I definitely recommend him for any party.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Y

Yari · Married on 01/07/2017

I just want to thank DJ Caz and DJ Zuma for an amazing party !!!! They had our wedding jumping from beginning to end during a snow storm !!!! Caz s professionalism and love for his craft is what I have always admired about him
    And his company musicaunion I have seen his work previously when his DJs provided music for 2 of my friends weddings and when I hired them myself for my sons first Birthday party. You will not go wrong with them! They had me and my bride on the dance floor all night long !!!! Love you guys Pa lante !!!!! Yari , Nicole and Dante

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nikki · Married on 01/07/2017

What can I say but THIS DJ CREW IS AWESOME!!!! They had everyone rocking out from start to finish on our snowy wedding day this past Saturday! We can't thank them enough for braving the weather to make sure our guests had a good time. This is the second event we hired Musica Union for and we could not be happier with their service and extreme ability to get everyone up out of their seats and having great time! I don't think I sat down once the whole night! Thank you DJ Caz and DJ Zuma for making our wedding unforgettable and so much FUN!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2015

My husband & I are so thankful we chose Musica Union. Caz did such an amazing job. He literally had all our wedding guests on the dance floor having a great time, He played exactly what we told him and more. Our wedding guests cant stop talking about how he is such an amazing DJ. He also was the DJ at my sweet 16, and that's exactly why I chose him for our wedding because he is amazing ! Thanks Musica Union for making our wedding night unforgettable !!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

yuly · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Zooma was GREAT!! He listened to what we wanted and delivered a great night! Our guests had so much fun! DJ Zooma can get any crowd to their feet! Thank you for an awesome, fun, and memorable night!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Ty · Married on 05/10/2014

DJ Caz and his partner was the highlight of our wedding night @The Tides Estate! They were simply amazing and even until this day I have guests asking my huband and I "How did you find your DJ, he was awesome!" and "That was the best wedding I've been to in a long time." I cannot thank Musica Union enough for having such talented, crowd energizing DJs such as DJ Caz on their team. My guests were on their feet all night-which is what we wanted at our reception. Their prices are great but the value is not in the price you pay but the wonderful memories that you will get that will last forever because of an amazing wedding night MU will provide. I would recommend MU to anyone looking for a team of DJs with great personalities, music selections, and a memorable night...They will not disappoint!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Siobhan · Married on 08/17/2013

On point!!!!! Best DJ!! They djayed my brothers wedding and I had to have them at mine! Thank you so much for making our wedding awesome!!! He listened to everything we had to say! Our entrance song was very particular and he hit the nail on the head. Caz had such high energy from the time we met to the end. He really is here for the customers and would do anything to make his customers happy. What a pleasure!!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • I

Idaliz and Rafael · Married on 06/21/2013

Omg!!!!!!! If you want a DJ for your party I tell you hire DJ Caz and musica union. I tell you, you will not regret it he had everyone in the hall dancing and screaming omg my wedding was a hit from beginning to end. We Mr.&Mrs Morales would like to give you thanks for making our wedding so much more special. .thank u for everything . I will definitely will hire u guys again in matter of fact you will be our Dj for all our occasions...we love you. Woooooohooooooo Musica Union...♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sent on 06/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Great DJ.....DJ Caz had our family dancing and happy! Music was great and I can honestly say he got the crowd excited and off their chairs. Professional from beginning to end and punctual! I would def reccommend DJ Caz and musica union for any party! They were great. Thanks again for a great night and great service. We will def book you for future events! ;)

Xoxo

Mr and Mrs Lopez

Sent on 06/16/2013

Johanna · Married on 06/09/2013

The music was great. You played most of my request songs and you also motivated the crowd.
    I would definitely recommend his services to friends and family.

Johanna & Gustavo

Sent on 06/13/2013

Doreidy · event on 05/04/2013

Dj Zuma and team were fantastic. Zuma gave his all through out the night and had the majority of guests on the floor the entire night. Thanks for a job well done!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Edwin · Married on 03/02/2013

The best Dj's and best company

Sent on 03/11/2013

Bernie · event on 01/13/2013

DJ Caz did an awesome job at my daughter's party. Not only did he provide the music that we wanted, but he entertained the crowd during the entire night. I got a lot of feedback afterwards from people telling me how good the party was and also wanting to know who the DJ was. I would definitely use him again in the future and definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for a good DJ/Entertainer.

Sent on 04/26/2013

mariluz · Married on 08/11/2012

Musica union was great my wedding was fabulos and im looking to use them in the future for many more events thank you for all your great work.

Sent on 03/08/2013

I liked the way the DJ got everyone up and moving on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Natalie · Married on 08/06/2011

Musica Union was a great choice! DJ Zuma was AWESOME at our wedding!! We still hear compliments of how great the music was at our wedding. It was not easy trying to please us, and our 2 sets of parents and our (very) different tastes in music, but Zuma did it perfectly!! We will definitely be using Musica Union again for our parties.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Johanna · Married on 06/24/2011

I will highly recommend DJ Caz (the owner) from Musica Union.
    He was AWESOME!! If you want everybody on the dance floor, this is the guy you need to get. He plays all types of music, and only the best music.
    He made my wedding so much fun, until now people are still talking about DJ Caz. From now on, I'm planning to hire DJ Caz for every occasion I have.
    He also provides lighting, which made my venue look like a platinum wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Clarissa · Married on 10/15/2010

Everyone had a great time at our wedding and keeps telling us how much they loved the DJ. Caz and Zuma were fun and kept the party going. Working with Caz before the wedding was great. He has great energy and just makes you excited about the party when you're talking to him. Not a DJ for boring people!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Johanna · Married on 06/27/2009

Your wedding won't be a real wedding without this DJ. They are make your wedding alive, fun and make crazy memories!!! I've been recommended this DJ from four different people, that had to be good sign and they were all right!!! Please take my word for it and book them!!! If you want a certain song, they will find it, you want something specific to happen in your wedding, they will make it come true.

Sent on 02/07/2010

Corey · Married on 03/16/2013

Man these guys kept the party going caz was on point with the music selection. These guys definitely will be getting my recommendation to my friends and family when they are looking for a dj. Thanks caz for your professionalism and skills you gave us at our wedding don't think it would have been the same without you.

Thanks
    Corey and Tanya

• User3142093 · 2+ years ago

The bride and groom had a great experience. Songs were on point and everyone stayed entertained (all age groups)!!!

Sent on 03/19/2013

They were really great! We had Caz and his partner Zuma. Our wedding was multicultural and it was very important that everyone was united regardless of their cultural differences. They got everyone off their chairs and they mixed the right amount of engagement (not annoying in your face just enough to get everyone pumped up). They provided lights and a gobo.. very nice . Reasonable price. Great mix of music none of that annoying siren cover up sound and were very flexible to change up music upon requests. Very pleased thank you!!

Edemir · Married on 05/03/2013

4.2
      3.5

Very professional and fun. I had a blast and I am very happy with the services. Great price

Sent on 06/15/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 08/19/2017

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

Dissapointed totally
    Hired them for my daughter sweet sixteen
    Paid for a package that included dj and assistant and he brought his girlfriend instead
    Gave her the task of doing the dancing in the cloud which requires manpower n speed so it was nonexistent i have the pictures to show for it
    I paid for Globo effect the Dj forgot to use it
    He returned the money to me after but thats nit the point i dont get to do that day over
    The owner caz is Quick to grab your $ but not helpful after that very Rude and rough around the edges
    Totally dissapointed with him

Sent on 09/18/2017

Musica Union's reply:

Hi Wanda, thank you for your review. I always appreciate any feedback positive or negative. To address your thoughts I'll start by saying that Evelyn has 7 years of experience with our company, and being a woman has never impaired her from doing an excellent job. She's also the wife of the DJ and not his girlfriend. Also I'll add that against my recommendation you provided the dry ice and not us. Our cloud effect normally lasts the duration of the special dance, using ice from our provider.(we've never had a single complaint) With regards to the gobo projection I agree 100% with you. I was very disappointed to hear that it was never turned on. It was an honest mistake and Pedro was truly upset with himself. He promptly refunded the charge which was all he could do along with the apologetic conversation he had with you. As for me I must say that being called rude, and NOT A PEOPLE PERSON is a first in my 30 years of doing my job. I too felt you were not a people person during our first meet but still I extended to you the same courtesy and good vibe I extend to all my clients including a generous discount. I can't apologize for doing my job. You received the allowed number of designs and then some. Booking our company doesn't make me your personal slave or crony, we don't work for free here, so your comment was extra and unfair. But again I appreciate your review and thank you for the opportunity. I will continue to do the best I can to provide great service.

Juana · Married on 03/15/2015

0.4
      0.5

I thought this was the worst Dj i have ever seen in my life very unprofessional and disrespectful Played whatever music he wanted and totally disregarded the request of the people in the wedding whio actually wrote a list for him. He came highly recommended and it was the biggest mistake i have ever made in my life Dj Chaz was the worst evil person I have ever met. Iwould not recommend them to anyone for the rest of my life. I hated the entire night,

Sent on 03/17/2015

Musica Union's reply:

For the past 15 years at Musica Union we pride ourselves in our professionalism, integrity, and respect of our clients. We believe the reviews dated 03/17/2015 were made with malicious intent stemming from an event where DJ's of our company were subjected to verbal abuse, foul language, and bullying by persons under the influence of alcohol. Despite attempts to wrongfully slander our company name we wish you the best, and will continue to provide great service to our clients.