MUSIC TO REMEMBER LLC Reviews

27 | Alpharetta, GA

27 Reviews for MUSIC TO REMEMBER LLC

Laura Price · Married on 08/01/2019

Highly Recommend Gary!

Gary is the best DJ ever! He went over and above the call of duty to help us prepare for our wedding music and was very good at listening to what we wanted and how we envisioned the wedding going. He gave great advice when asked. The wedding day went fabulous because Gary had such attention to details! He set up the ceremony music, social hour, introductions and the reception music. The dance floor was full of guests having a great time! The bride and groom had the time of their lives! We would highly recommend Music To Remember for your next event!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Natalie Metzig · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful!!!!

I cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with Music to Remeber and Gary Braner! He did such a great job! He had excellent picks for songs. He was incredibly accommodating to our requests and played all of the songs we had asked! He is definitely the best DJ I’ve ever experienced at any wedding! All of our guests commented after the wedding how great the music was and how he kept the atmosphere so up beat!!! He had everyone dancing until the very last minute! He was just so kind, professional, fun, and talented!!! And very reasonably priced as well!!! Would definitely use again for another event and recommend to anyone who is looking for a wedding (or any event) DJ!!!! He’s the best!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Derek · Married on 05/13/2017

Music to Remember - the name says it all! Gary is a true professional in every sense of the word! We hired him to DJ at our wedding and from the initial phone conversation we had, I knew we were right on the same page and our wedding was going to be epic! Gary walked us through the entire process from start to finish and catered to the smallest of details! He also provided his services throughout the ceremony that went off swimmingly! By the time our reception came around, the good times were flowing and he absolutely nailed it with mixing up the best musical mix we could have ever thought of. To top it off, he is great on the mic and quick on his feet if things happen to change on the fly, which sometimes they do! It was a pleasure getting to work with Music to Remember and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Matias · Married on 10/22/2016

Gary was amazing! We had high demands -- latin, country, pop, rock, oldies, new age, dance, club, jazz.. oh and some foreign hits. He mixed it all for a wedding that included all ages and a hodgepodge of different cultures. From the initial phone call to after wedding follow up, Gary was there for everything and more. He came highly recommended and surpassed all of our expectations. A++++++

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/13/2016

Gary was PHENOMENAL!!! Not only was he professional, he was thorough, kind and so much fun!! The day was a whirlwind and he was able to make the night flow so seamlessly! From every transition, to getting our crowd of 165 to pay attention when needed, he was amazing! He walked through the ceremony music and it was crystal clear and perfectly timed. He played everything we wanted and kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT!!! His speakers were so clear and the sound system was perfect even outside next to a Lake! He perfectly pronounced all the wedding party names and played tunes that everyone loved! He spent time with us beforehand and really got to know what we were looking for. His personal touch and extreme organization helped the night flow so perfectly! Everyone was having such a good time and dancing so much that we extended his services for an extra hour! Gary is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. He helped the whole night stay on schedule and even suggested different ways of doing things to optimize our time and fun with our guests! It is clear he is in high demand since he books up so fast! So, if you're looking for a DJ- make sure you use Music To Remember! You and your guests will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Dirk · Married on 08/13/2016

Music To Remember's Gary Braner provided the most professional but personal wedding experience my wife and I could ask for. He spared no detail in putting together a night that was not only perfect for us, but a wonderful time for our guests of all ages. The events of the evening were very well spaced, and he kept guests engaged throughout with a fun blend of music accentuated by his energy and charisma that had our guests raving about him for days afterward. He also functioned as a wedding planner for us in coordinating with our photographers and caterers, and kept the entire ceremony and reception on schedule. I whole-heartedly recommend this company, and more specifically Gary Braner for any event size and group.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Gary was awesome, took time to get to know us before the event then did a phenomenal job on the night of our wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • User4207997 · 2+ years ago

DJ Gary braner was absolutely amazing:) I would recommend him to anyone!! He's definitely worth every penny and then some!! We had people who wouldn't get off the dance floor!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Dinah & John · Married on 11/15/2014

Gary was the icing on the cake! Probably the best dj I have ever heard. It felt like he was so focused on a good time for all we didn't want him to stop. I will be telling everyone I know or hear of someone needing music for an event that DJ Gary is the man!! Many thanks for making the wedding party an awesome success.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jackie · Married on 10/04/2014

When my daughter became engaged and the planning began we both knew who we wanted to be the DJ. Ten years ago Gary Braner was the Dj at my oldest daughter's wedding. He did an amazing job and made her wedding an awesome event from start to finish. There wasn't a doubt who we wanted for my second daughter's event and were very excited to learn he would be available for us once again! He did not disappoint! From the pre-ceremony music through the final song he kept the party going! Gary is not only a DJ, he is an entertainer who sets the stage for a successful event! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making both of my daughter's weddings such awesome, fun occasions!

Sent on 10/11/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I cannot thank Gary enough for being our DJ. He was amazing!!!! He was so professional and very personable. Anything we wanted, he made happen for us. Our wedding would not have gone so smoothly if it weren't for Gary and his attention to detail, his time management, and his attention to our guests. He made us feel at ease and worry-free all evening - we were able to relax and let him take the reins. Leading up to the wedding, he met with us to discuss song choices and the flow of the evening. He listened to everything we wanted, gave some great advice and tips, and made our night specifically catered to us. We highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Stacy · Married on 05/03/2014

He was a great DJ. Almost everyone danced at my wedding and I got feedback from several guests commenting on how great the DJ was.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Christine · Married on 04/26/2014

Gary was the DJ for our reception. He was recommend to us by our wedding planner. It was the best recommendation ever! Before the wedding when we first met Gary we knew it was going to be perfect. He is seriously one of the coolest people ever. He is so versatile and because of that can give you anything you want. There were no awkward moments, he was able to perfectly read the crowd and adjust the music, and he worked with the wedding planner to make the whole night run smoothly. The dance floor was hoppin'! He was able to get people on the dance floor that I thought would never dance! I was so happy with the whole evening. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Gary! I was so happy that I hired a DJ instead of a band after having Gary.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Gary did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make sure the process was carefree for me (the bride) from start to finish. He kept the energy up and the party going all night long and made sure there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Thank so much Gary, our wedding would not have been the same without you!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

The best Dj in ATL! It wouldn't have been complete without Gary!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Emily · Married on 09/14/2013

Gary was absolutely wonderful!!! He was very responsive during the planning phase and I knew he understood everything we wanted and asked. I did not have a wedding planner just a venue contact and Gary took care of all the behind the scene details! He simply told me not to worry about it and I didn't! He kept the party going all night; I never sat down once! I danced to every song at my reception and our guests had the best time. We had a wide range of age groups from children to our 93 year old grandmother. Gary was able to find music that appealed to everyone! Almost every guest said asked me how I found him because he is/was the best DJ they've ever heard!!! Gary is truly the best of the best; He has an amazing ability to read his audience! While he may not be the cheapest, I've learned when it comes to DJs you get what you pay for, and they can either make or break your party. Gary made our wedding perfect and I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or any other event that needed a DJ. and I would recommend him to anyone who was looking to hire a DJ. He is simply the best of the best!!!

Sent on 01/20/2014

John · Married on 08/24/2013

Based on a recommendation from a close friend, we enlisted Gary to provide DJ services for our wedding and without a doubt, he exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was an incredible experience and a large part of that was due to Gary. So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and that the music was amazing.

Gary is a consummate professional and clearly knows what he's doing. He was extremely flexible and on top of things; he had many phone calls with me to discuss the various things that we were looking for. He listened to what we wanted and at no time tried to push things off on us that we didn't want. He was willing to travel to Maryland from Georgia and worked overtime to determine what would be the most cost efficient way to work: bringing his own equipment or renting locally. That just goes to show how easy he makes the whole process.

Gary was great at reading the party and playing the exact right songs to keep the party going and getting everyone involved - at one point I think every single person was on the dance floor. Not only was he good at the music part, he was also extremely helpful in being almost a second wedding coordinator. He was more than happy to lend a hand whenever he could, and was willing to stay long after the wedding was over to help ferry miscellaneous stuff back to the hotel.

Gary was an integral part of our wedding - it wouldn't have been as great without him there. His personality and professionalism were key to making the event as special as it could be. And just as importantly, he's an all-around great guy; he came back after the wedding and hung out with a group of us until around 2am. He's just a class act and my wife and I would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Meghan · Married on 07/20/2013

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and good luck to you in all future ventures.
    Meghan & David

Sent on 01/19/2014

Gary was a spectacular DJ. He absolutely made the reception. He was well prepared, very flexible, and was a spectacular DJ! We were dancing all night long!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Paige · Married on 04/28/2012

Gary was so amazing!!! My husband and I had a hard time picking all of our music, we told him what we liked and didnt like. All I have to say is everyone was on the dance floor having a blast!! He really had a feel for our wedding guests and kept the party going. I couldnt believe how fast the night went, we were so sad when we had to leave. Gary was the best!!!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Mandi · Married on 04/09/2010

Gary was the DJ for our out of town wedding in Charleston, SC. He was by far the best vendor we had for our wedding. He did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. Gary was extremely helpful with the timeline for the day of the wedding. He was also the go to person the day of our wedding to keep everything on track because we didn’t hire a wedding planner. Most importantly Gary had everyone dancing grandparents included throughout the whole reception. He kept the party rocking! One of our groomsmen booked Gary for his wedding a year later. Over two years later we still hear from our guests that Gary was one of the best parts of our wedding. Now I can’t imagine ever working with anyone else for future DJ needs.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Mrs. · Married on 02/26/2010

GARY was the absolute best!!!!! He was wonderful to work with and all our guests loved him too. Everyone danced and liked the music he played. We gave him no boundaries and he was so flexible, helpful and perfect. He made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Steph · Married on 11/07/2009

Gary was awesome! He also MC'd our wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2010
  • · Married on

Incredible!!!

Gary made our wedding more fun than we could have ever imagined!!! He was attentive, flexible, and such a joy to work with! We will definitely hire him for any events we host!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2008

Gary Braner was a wonderful DJ, and he played great music throughout the night. He kept the crowd on their feet and the dance floor was full all night. He was great to work with and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/30/2008