Music Therapy Inc Reviews

88 | Strongsville, OH

88 Reviews for Music Therapy Inc

Charles · Married on 06/20/2015

Very professional time efficient ran the whole night perfectly kept all events in order and made the night so we did not have to worry about a thing. Great all around guy and will defiantly recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/13/2015

Music Therapy worked around all of my crazy requests, the fact that I live out of town, and my not so organized song list. I was so unsure about which songs people may want to hear and what would get everyone on the dance floor. Scott and Karl knew exactly what to play and they created a playlist that perfectly communed my music style and what others would enjoy hearing! All while keeping the motto of Bride first!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Heath · Married on 06/13/2015

Great DJ for wedding events, plays everything you want him to and will not play anything you don't want played. Very professional and organized. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/13/2015

They did such a great job making sure they covered all the music we wanted for the reception! The sound quality was great and the up lighting looked amazing! Everyone had an amazing time and enjoyed themselves on the dance floor! He did a great job keeping everyone entertained for the night.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Great service, very accommodating to all of our requests, reasonable pricing and we also got 6 up lights included that looked very nice!! I would recommend Music Therapy to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Ron · Married on 05/30/2015

I'd like to give express my satisfaction to Scott Doland of Music Therapy Inc (Wedding DJ & Lighting) . Scott was the emcee and deejay for our wedding. I've known Scott since my early days in Cleveland. He's always been respected in his field. I worked as a deejay through school (doing mostly weddings), so I was extremely selective when it came to choosing a deejay for my own wedding. It was a no-brainer to choose Scott at Music Therapy...he is professional from start to finish. He also provided all of the lighting at the reception and the effects were perfect. He also worked very closely with us in planning out everything so that no detail would be overlooked and that everything that he provided would be suited to our tastes. I highly recommend Scott to anyone looking for a first-class deejay.

Sent on 06/11/2015

savannah · Married on 05/30/2015

Meeting with the President of the company Scott was an absolute pleasure and he was so professional. He was quick to respond to any questions I had via email or phone call. The DJ I had for my wedding was DJ HOT CARL. He was very fun and knew how to get the night started. He was by far one of the best DJs I have heard at a wedding. Everyone loved him and couldnt stop talking about him. My groom actually wanted him to come back home with us and keep the party going haha!! Over all the experience with this company was awesome and Im so happy that we choose them for our big day!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

We were very happy with our choice in going with Music Therapy. Our DJ, Ted, was phenomenal. Our guests were dancing all night because the song selections were that good. Scott and Ted were very pleasant to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend going with Music Therapy - especially Ted. Even after all these months our guests are still raving about our wedding, especially our DJ.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Matt · Married on 05/09/2015

My wife and I couldn't be more happy with our choice to have Scott from Music Therapy DJ our wedding day. He was very easy to work with, took the time to make sure he knew what we wanted, and did a great job on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Greg · Married on 12/13/2014

He did a great job. The music was perfect and everything was timed wonderfully.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2014

Music Therapy was very easy to work with and after our consultation understood just exactly what we wanted and fulfilled our wishes. They did a great job of keeping the party going and everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/03/2014

Hot Carl was an awesome DJ. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/03/2014

Music Therapy was very flexible and definitely made sure every aspect of the music and announcements were exactly what we wanted! He made us comfortable and relaxed about the process!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Heather · Married on 09/26/2014

Scott was an amazing DJ! We are so glad we booked with Music Therapy for our wedding. I met Scott at the Today's Bride bridal show at the IX Center and immediately liked the way he handled himself. He was very nice, professional, and not pushy like most of the other DJs at that event. I contacted him shortly after we met with him several times to plan our wedding services. Even though we live a good 45 minutes away from his business location, Scott met us half way at a coffee shop and made things super easy for us during such a busy time in our lives. Scott really listened to our musical input and played exactly what we asked. All of our guests complimented us on our choice of DJ saying he was present and engaging without being annoying or obnoxious. We used Scott for our ceremony, reception, and even took advantage of his uplighting services. His fees are very reasonable for everything we received. We would definitely recommend Scott to anyone looking for a great DJ!!!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Julie · Married on 08/23/2014

We selected Scott Doland from Music Therapy, Inc. to be the DJ for our son's wedding this past weekend. We met with Scott on two separate occasions prior to the wedding, and we communicated through email as well. We immediately felt at ease with Scott. His personality, knowledge of all genres of music, and his eagerness to make our son's wedding day special convinced us to hire him on the spot. We made the right choice. Our event had a few extra special twists involved, and Scott helped us pull them off without any issue. He was attentive to the mood of the guests and played appropriate music to keep the dance floor hopping. In addition, Scott provided personalized lighting with the bride and groom's names lit up. Everything was perfect. We wholeheartedly recommend Scott Doland!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Rennee · event on: 08/08/2014

Scott did a great job! He was very patient while trying to gather everyone!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Emily · Married on 08/02/2014

Scott from Music Therapy was very easy to work with as we planned our wedding. The form he gave us really helped us organize and communicate our wants (types of music, bridal dances, "do not play" list, etc.). Our event DJ was Shad, and he did a wonderful job! He kept everything running smoothly and was a great addition to our wedding reception. All in all the guys were friendly, professional, and easy to work with. I would recommend them highly for any event.

Sent on 08/17/2014

The professionalism, variety of music and up lighting were all done very well. We were very happy with music therapy!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Tiffani · Married on 07/12/2014

Scott was awesome! We purchased up lighting too and it transformed our room so beautifully! Scott was very professional and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jim · Married on 06/20/2014

Scott is an awesome dj and person, answered all questions and took care of our reception in a high class way.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2014

I met with Scott multiple times throughout the process of prepping for our wedding lighting. He was very accommodating and stayed true to his pricing we were first quoted. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Scott did a fabulous job for ceremony and reception. He followed exactly what we wanted and if anything needed changed he checked with us first. We recommend him to all that want a fun party for all!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Paula · Married on 05/10/2014

Scott was very professional at all of our meetings before the wedding and every request we had during the wedding he was able to come through on promptly. It was a wonderful experience and I would definetly recommend Music Therapy to other couples. It was also so awesome that Scott was able to accomodate our special request for our bridal party entrance CD 20-second song pieces for each member. Nothing was an inconvenience and everything moved smoothly.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

Scott was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Toni · Married on 12/14/2013

Music therapy dud a fabulous job. I would recommend in a heartbest.

Sent on 05/12/2014