Music Therapy Inc Reviews

87 | Strongsville, OH

87 Reviews for Music Therapy Inc

• Kara

Kara · Married on 10/19/2019

Music Therapy was awesome!!!

Music Therapy was awesome! We never had issues communicating with Scott and though I was worried about the acoustics at your venue (Mapleside Farms Barn) HE KILLED IT! He made the whole process easy and straightforward and when picking music he knew when we said song “A” that we also would love B, C and D; he was spot on every time! Our guests danced the night away and multiple people complimented the DJ and music selection. Such a wonderful night and really thanks to Scott for keeping the party alive!

Sent on 12/13/2019

Music Therapy Inc's reply:

Thank you so much, Kara! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations on your wedding - here's to many years of happiness!

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2019

Music Therapy Inc.

My host Amanda was absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend Music Therapy Inc for your special event, it was truly a highlight of my daughter’s baby shower!!!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Mccann · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Job!

Nick and Amanda did an awesome job DJing and running the photobooth at our wedding. I love looking through our scrapbook of all the photo strips! Nick did an awesome job with song selection and had people on the dance floor the whole night! They are such nice people to work with!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Music Therapy Inc's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! We really appreciate the kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Melanie · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect DJ and MC

DJ Scott was amazing. We had 2 meetings before our wedding... one to simply meet him and discuss what we were looking for in a DJ, and a second one closer to the day to go over music and timing.

Everything went flawlessly for the ceremony. As an MC, he truly made our reception run flawlessly and helped us to relax as he queued people giving speeches and when dances were happening. As a DJ for our dance floor, we couldn't have asked for a better one! DJ Scott played a great mix of what we asked for, and what he thought we might like based off of that. We had 80s throwbacks, 80s throwbacks, current pop, all different genres, and our dance floor was bumping with guests all night long. No one wanted to stop dancing!

DJ Scott really took care of us and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a very high quality service with an extremely reasonable price tag.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2019

Picture Perfect Photo Booth

Music Therapy provided the photo booth for our wedding. Our guests had such a great time taking tons of shots. We love the take home book. What a perfect keepsake.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2019

Five stars!

We all had the best time with DJ Scott at the wedding! He was very professional, thorough, listened to our needs/wants, personalized the ceremony and reception to how we wanted it. Our reception ran very smoothly. We even had many compliments from our guests. Would definitely recommend! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kim · Married on 05/18/2019

Kept the dance floor packed all night long!

Scott was beyond awesome as the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only was he extremely helpful and accommodating during the planning (we live out of state and he was very flexible with meetings), but he kept the dance floor packed all night long! We are so glad we went with Music Therapy and we highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hannah Salzer · Married on 01/26/2019

Salzer wedding

I had the time of my life at my wedding !!! Thank you so much music therapy for giving everyone such a great time. My husband and I appreciate everything you did for us !

Sent on 02/26/2019

Rebekah · Married on 11/04/2017

Great DJ and uplighting. We requested some unique music and he accommodated us nicely. He also worked with our bellydancer for her dinner performance. Made for a great evening.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Tanya · Married on 10/07/2017

Scott is the most professional DJ and entertainer I have ever worked with, and I have worked with many. He is quick to respond, shows up on time, has great equipment and did a great job keeping my event going. I would highly recommend Scott for any wedding, party or business event. Love him!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Anne-Marie · Married on 08/12/2017

Music Therapy is the best! So professional and personable. I have worked with them for six years for numerous events and have always been extremely pleased with their great service and expertise. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Thank you Anne-Marie!

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

Music therapy was perfect for our wedding. Scott and his team really know how to throw a party! The pricing was spot on for everything included in the package and Scott was very easy to work with. He was attentive to our music selection and we couldn't have asked for a better night. He enjoys what he does and it shows !

Sent on 02/20/2017

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

Dj Scott was amazing!! Really made the planning process about us and what our wants and needs were. Gave really good suggestions for music options and kept the dance floor crowded and fun all night long! We really had a blast with him!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/02/2016

I have used Scott for a previous event and our wedding ... Both times he was wonderful , fun, and exactly what we wanted! I had people complimenting the music all night long!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Carri · Married on 06/11/2016

Scott was amazing.... He was an awesome DJ with our Wedding and Wedding reception. Music Therapy's prices fit our very tight budget, Scott was very professional. He always replied back to me quickly with any questions we had and was able to make changes per our request at the last minute with ease. We definitely recommend booking with Music Therapy DJ. Thank you very much Scott !!! You made our night extra perfect :)

Sent on 06/28/2016

I booked Music Therapy for my daughter's Sweet 16 party, and the kids had a blast. The photo booth was a hit, and Scott played great music and accommodated all of our requests! I would highly recommend Music Therapy for any special event!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Cindy · Married on 12/31/2015

Working with Music Therapy was the best experience! They were extremely attentive to detail. In addition, they understand weddings so well that they were able to make several recommendations that greatly improved the event. Most importantly, the DJ put me at ease on the day of the wedding and made me feel completely relaxed. I knew I was in good hands and that allowed me to really enjoy the wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Music Therapy Inc's reply:

Thank you Cindy, it was such an honor. It was a truly amazing night!

Music Therapy met and exceeded every desire we had for the day of our wedding and their knowledge was amazing! Music Therapy was so professional and created a smooth day and a fun and classic atmosphere.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Konrad · Married on 09/19/2015

Exactly what is expected from a professional DJ

Sent on 10/09/2015

Chris · Married on 09/05/2015

Scott was fantastic! He traveled for the venue, made several adjustments and all without any hesitation or aggravation. He played every song we asked and had the dance floor packed.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/01/2015

Very in tune with what we needed and wanted. Matched us very well.

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

We met with Scott (the owner) a year prior to our wedding while interviewing multiple DJ's. Scott was friendly and professional, we immediately felt comfortable with him. He provided a worksheet and links to help us select music for the critical points of our wedding, and edited the music for our first dance. He understood our styles and music preferences, kept the dance floor full and truly helped make our day memorable.

Paula · Married on 07/24/2015

Scott was awesome..everyone had a blast!!!

Vanessa · Married on 07/11/2015

Scott was a fantastic DJ!! We had such a great time! We had a variety of guests and the music he played was accommodating for all.

Charles · Married on 06/20/2015

Very professional time efficient ran the whole night perfectly kept all events in order and made the night so we did not have to worry about a thing. Great all around guy and will defiantly recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 07/05/2015