Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Reviews

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 2
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 3
Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 4

joseph · Married on 07/01/2018

We can't recommend MSV enough. Bill was perfect with his choice and sequence of music and everyone was dancing the whole night. John is the ultimate and orchestrated the flow with the touch of a magician. People were asking us for the playlist the next day. Thank you DJ Bill and John, you guys went way beyond our high expectations! Joe and Susan

Sent on 07/24/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I will be forever grateful for choosing MSV for our wedding. From beginning to end working with Richie leading up to our big day was such a pleasure and we were lucky enough to have him DJ our wedding along with our MC Gabriel. The energy that they both brought to our wedding was contagious and our guests danced the night away because of their extraordinary talent of reading a crowd. We had also chose to have the mirror photo booth which was such a hit! I don’t think there was a single point during the night that their wasn’t a line to take a photo. We were so impressed with the company and their work that we also used MSV for videography with a drone shooter. The whole team was so pleasant to work with and extremely professional. My husband and I are so excited to relive our wedding with the footage they captured. We couldn’t have went with a better company and are so beyond lucky that we had MSV help make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Beth · Married on 05/20/2018

I had used MSV previously for my wedding at the Thayer Hotel at West Point and more recently at my daughter’s baptism reception at the Great River Golf club in Milford,CT. Gabriel and Loren were a really great team. Being the OCD person that I am I created the custom play list for the event, and they were able to download all the songs we wanted to help us celebrate my daughter Adeline’s baptism. The price was right for our 4 hour event and everything went smoothly. Loren and Gabriel were very classy and professional and made the trip all the way out to Connecticut! I would highly recommend them to any one looking for 5 star djs.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding was May 19, 2018 and MSV absolutely rocked it! My husband and I had high expectations before we booked them but somehow, John and Bill still exceeded them! They went above and beyond to fulfill all my special requests from mixing an awesome medley for my non-traditional father daughter dance to entertaining everyone with the Shoelywed game and overall, they kept the party going all night! They're extremely professional, personable, and affordable and they made our wedding everything we ever dreamt of and more! We couldn't imagine having any other DJ company at our wedding and we can't thank MSV enough for giving us the night of our lives!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Kyle · Married on 05/12/2018

We selected Music Speaks Volumes because the company had done two other weddings in the area for relatives of ours, and we were impressed by their professionalism, presentation, and energy. For our wedding we met with Richie who gave us a very good presentation of the packages, and we had a great relationship as we got closer to the date. Bill our DJ was top notch, and was receptive and helpful in our meeting with him prior to the wedding which he made himself available over Skype. John our MC was amazing with great energy, and kept the celebration going. All in all they were amazing to work with, were helpful in all aspects, and delivered an amazing product at an affordable level. We really would recommend this to anyone getting married in the Hudson Valley.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

My wedding was April 7, 2018 at Hollow Brook Golf Club. Robbyn, the venue coordinator, gave my husband and I a preferred vendor list with MSV's contact information. We met John, the owner, and knew that we had made a solid choice. My husband and I were unable to meet Bill, our DJ, in person prior to the wedding, but he reached out to me via phone. We instantly clicked and developed the musical content for the evening. Well, let's just say that John and Bill delivered perfection!! The room was rocking until the end of the night! I only sat down to listen to the speeches of the evening and eat. Otherwise, you could find me dancing up a storm with everyone! I could not thank them both enough for making my night magical. I would recommend MSV time and time again!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Jared and Heather · Married on 04/06/2018

MSV was recommended to us by a family member who had them at their wedding (we were also at this same wedding). We began by meeting John at his office early in the process, about 9 months before our wedding. He also runs the recently opened and successful Vinyl Room in Wappingers Falls. He understood what we were looking for and set us up with a great package deal. As we got closer to the wedding, we were introduced to Bill our DJ. We were in touch several times leading right up to the wedding day. Bill worked directly with us on song choices, styles, what not to play and the bridal party order and names. They were set up at the wedding well ahead of our arrival, play almost every song choice we had (as it was appropriate for the flow of the night) and had the audience on the dance floor almost the entire night. Bill is also often featured at The Vinyl Room for DJ/theme nights so you can catch him in action. John MC'd the event and kept it totally professional the entire time, meeting with us briefly before cocktail hour to make sure everything was set. The photo booth was also a hit. I would not hesitate to recommend MSV to anyone looking for a great wedding entertainment package. If I had to offer any advice, it would be that if you feel there is a lack in communication, give the office a call. After finding out our emails were going to spam, we were immediately back in touch!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2018

Bill and John were AWESOME!!!! John was an awesome MC and Bill kept our guests dancing all night!! We got so many compliments about the music and everyone appreciated the “party atmosphere” that we wanted MSV to bring to our wedding. Thank you so much for an incredible night!!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

John · Married on 12/09/2017

Dec 9 2018 , First Snow storm of the year Gabriel and Team showed up on time with big smiles and ready to have some fun. The best review I can give is a month after the wedding we still have guests telling us how awesome the DJ was and how great the music was. Gabriel from MSV sat down with us week prior to the wedding to discuss our requirements. From that meeting we knew we were in good hands. He asked all the right questions and assured us they would play all the songs from the list we provided. And they id just that. Gabriel got everyone to dance and laugh w/o being over zealous about it. The dance floor was occupied all night long! Gabriel even helped us with a small memorial portion of the evening dedicating a song to those we lost that year. He was very sensitive about it and we Thank him and team very much! Lastly, we HIGHY recommend MSV and more specifically Gabriel to anyone planning a wedding and or any special event! We Love MSV and Gabriel.

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • M&M

Meridith · Married on 12/08/2017

If we could give them 10000000 stars we WOULD! MSV DJ'd our wedding on 12/8/17 and we are STILL getting amazing feedback from our family and friends on the incredible DJ we had. John and Bill without a doubt made the night of our dreams a reality. They kept the party going all night and were the most professional, caring and kind people to work with from inception right up to our big day. Having a great DJ for our wedding was top priority when we got engaged, and being that I used to bartend for weddings in the past, I heard my fair share of wedding DJ's. I still remember the first time I heard MSV, when I was bartending yet another wedding, and I, as well as the entire staff was talking about the great DJ that night and I said to a co-worker, "If I ever get married, I want THEM to DJ my wedding." So, when that day finally came, it was a no brainer for my husband and I on who our DJ would be. We knew MSV was great, and we were so excited to have them on our special day. John and Bill, we can not thank you enough for making our wedding day so memorable, so perfect, and I day that both my husband and I, as well as all of our guests will never EVER forget. Thank you will never be enough! You surpassed all our expectations!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/02/2017

If you want a DJ that can keep your party going MSV is the way to go! Bill and John were phenomenal!! They knew exactly how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and played all the best music. We also used MSV for a photo/video booth. Our guests LOVED IT!! MSV brought all the fun props and the photos came out perfect! Our guests are still complimenting how amazing our music was and how fun the photo booth was!! Thank you MSV for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Alexis · Married on 11/11/2017

they captured our fairytale wedding perfectly! We're so happy... Can't wait until the next one.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Brytney · Married on 11/11/2017

So pleased with Loren (Dj) & Gabriel (Mc). They made my wedding an event to remember. The photobooth was also the center of attention for guest and they give you a guestbook to look back on with photos. I could not have asked for more from MSV.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

MSV was the best DJ/ Photo Booth that we could have asked for our November wedding. Guests from all ages, teenagers to grandparents, were complimenting the music selection throughout the entire evening. DJ Bill Skillz truly read the crowd and made for a customized experience all night long. John the MC was also incredibly engaging and made everyone feel so comfortable, and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. We can't thank them enough for the best night of our lives!!! Thanks MSV! - Mike and Katie

Sent on 11/06/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

MSV was a pleasure to work with! Everything from start to finish was a breeze and they kept everyone on their feet!

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 5
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2017

Richie and our MC did an amazing job!! They were attentive and made sure our day was exactly how we wanted it to be. We threw a few last minute things at them and they easily adapted and did anything we wanted. They made our wedding so much fun! Great music choices throughout the night! All the guests LOVED the photo booth and used it all night long!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Janine · Married on 10/14/2017

Richie was great! He played the music that we had asked for. The MC Nick was great also! I would recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 10/23/2017

MaryBeth · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter got married at Bear Mountain on Oct 7, 2017. She lives in New Orleans so I did a lot of the vendor searching. I can honestly say our MC Gabriel and DJ Loren were amazing, and I would highly recommend their service. They kept the party and music going and never missed a beat even when there were a few bumps in our timing. From the wedding on the dock with no electric to the cocktail hour to the reception, they made everything perfect!!!
    Thanks Guys,
    MaryBeth Tschinkel

Sent on 10/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Loren was an amazing dj!!!! My wife and I had our wedding on 9/22/17 and friends and family are still raving about the music. He took the time to take detailed notes about what we wanted to hear and the mc made sure to pronounce the names right of all of our 12 bridal party individuals. They truly made it a seamless night full of laughing, dancing, and joy. We were referred to msv by another same-sex couple who booked them as well. We were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and their attentiveness! In addition the photo booth was an awesome add on and the attendant was super friendly and outgoing!

Sent on 10/06/2017

MIchael · Married on 09/22/2017

I hired MSV to provide music for my wedding. They had come highly recommended from the venue where my reception was going to take place. Their level of service and professionalism was outstanding. I could not be happier! Everyone had a wonderful time and all my guests kept saying was how wonderful the music was. They played a wide range of music and kept everyone on the dance floor all night!! I will definitely use them for all of my future events.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about MSV. Bill and John were the best DJ's I've ever heard! They made my daughter's wedding a dream come true for her. They were professional, attentive, and made everybody feel comfortable and at ease. There were people on the dance floor all night! They didn't play one song that there weren't people dancing to. Bill was able to "read" the crowd and play the right kind of music. He called a few days before the wedding to see if we needed anything else from them - even if it wasn't related to the music! The office called the Monday after the wedding to see if everything went well. I will tell everybody I know ( as will my daughter and son-in-law) what a great job they did and to hire them for whatever function they're planning. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • becky

becky · Married on 09/02/2017

Bill and John are AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about them. My husband and I were married 9/2 and leading up to the wedding they made us feel so special and so excited for our big day. The music was the perfect blend for our crowd of guests. There wasn't a single song that people weren't dancing to. At one point when we looked around nearly every single wedding guest was on the dance floor, it was the best night of our lives. John was extremely attentive throughout the wedding as well; every time he saw me or the groom getting up to go somewhere he came over and asked if we needed anything or if he could help in any way. He was incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend MSV!! :)

Sent on 09/26/2017

D · Married on 08/26/2017

We had our wedding at the New York Botanical Gardens and hired MSV for all of our entertainment. We couldn't have made a better choice. We worked with Gabriel Rivera and he was a true professional from the time we were matched up with him to the end of our beautiful reception. Gabriel took us step by step through the entire process, was willing to work with us to customize certain parts of the night and never made us feel like we were asking for too much. During the wedding, he kept the entire crowd up and dancing. Thank you so much MSV and Gabriel for the unforgettable night.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kelley · Married on 08/18/2017

MSV was fantastic! They did our music, uplighting and photo booth. John made sure we found a package perfect for us and didn't try to sell us something we didn't need. He really cared to make our day personal and even gave us Mets tickets, a theme that was part of our reception. Would recommend to anyone looking for an adaptable, caring group that goes out of their way to make sure you get the most out of your experience!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2017

John and MSV made my daughter's wedding a day to remember forever!! They were professional and followed the playlist and requests to a T!! They were enthusiastic and willing to accommodate from the get go! Hire them!

Sent on 08/28/2017