Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment Reviews

Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 4
  • Andrew

Andrew Pattyson · Married on 09/01/2019

Best night ever!

Your dj makes or breaks your wedding ceremony, John and Tony absolutely delivered and more. Kept the energy and made it the best night of our lives. Every guest at our wedding contacted us saying that was the most fun they ever had!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 5
    Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 6
    Music Speaks Volumes Entertainment 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2019

Msv!! Entertainment

Msv entertainment was a great choice! They really got the guest up and dancing !
    Would highly recommend them !! Gabe was so helpful leading up to the wedding !

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Meg

Meg D · Married on 08/23/2019

Very happy

We were so happy with the music and videographer at our wedding. Everyone was enjoying themselves on the dance floor all night and the lighting was wonderful, too! Thanks so much for a wonderful wedding!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/04/2019

Best energy!

Loved MSV! They kept the party going and were very easy to work with. Best choice we made for our wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Brittni · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome - Highly Recommend!

I would highly recommend using Music Speaks Volumes for your entertainment at your wedding. While I was planning my wedding, I met with a few other DJs. However, I knew instantly when meeting with MSV that they were the ones I wanted to use at my wedding! They were extremely outgoing, which I knew would help keep people on the dance floor all night long. They were also extremely informative and patient. They sat with me for over an hour and talked to me about their different packages and helped me select a package based on my needs and wants. They kept in contact throughout the entire wedding planning process, and everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding. The best part was that EVERYONE at my wedding had such a great time! I received SO MANY compliments about how awesome the DJ was and how people really enjoyed the photobooth. MSV certainly gave my guests and I a night to remember!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Angela

Angela Urena · Married on 04/12/2019

MSV does it ALL!

MSV was the total package and by far the most easiest vendor to work with. From the moment we met DJ Bill Skillz at a wedding expo we knew we had to have him as our DJ. He was so attentive and really listens to what vibe you want for your wedding. When we told him that music was our #1 for our wedding he went with it and did not disappoint. He had all of our wedding guests dancing from the beginning of the wedding until the end. Even my husbands 87 year old grandmother was on the dance floor. He vibed so well with us I feel like he is one of our friends. Gabriel our MC for the night had the same energy. He was personable and fun and really knew how to engage our crowd. He kept the flow of the wedding all night and we really enjoyed working with him. We got our photo booth through MSV also and it was the star of the wedding. It is a full length mirror photo booth and you can add emojis and write messages and everyone from the wedding loved it. The photo booth attendant was also super friendly and made us a book of everyone's pics throughout the night. Last, we also hired our videographer through MSV and he was amazing! We met Jon right before the first look and it was as if we met him before. He worked well with our photographer and was really behind the scenes capturing all of the night it was almost like we didnt even know he was there. If you want an outstanding and easy vendor that does it all book MSV!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Evie

Evie · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I chose MSV right away when we got engaged. My sister had hired them for her wedding 4 years ago and I danced all night. Our MC Gabe and DJ Curt were absolutely amazing and worked with my husband and I with our back and forth decisions. My husband was planning on singing then he got sick then he ended up singing and Gabe and Curt were able to change our timeline-all without me knowing any part of it! Thank you for making our wedding a party to remember! I danced all night! Our videographer, Eugene, was moving around the room the whole night! I'm so excited to see what the end result is!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Experience!

Danced the entire night away!!! Definitely were a hit! I’m not much of a dancer but I definitely could not get off the dance floor.... I surprised myself! Thank you so much! You were all great!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely incredible!

We were referred to them, along with a handful of other, by our wedding venue. They had exactly what we were looking for and more, for a really good price. By far the least expensive DJ service we looked at. They have a lot of packages for a bunch of different things, but we only got them as our DJ and to do our ceremony music (ceremony and reception at the same place). They were very professional and also very personable and easy to work with. They provided an information sheet to fill out all the wedding info and song tastes, etc. and then we set up a meeting to go over everything. We met with DJ Richie and he was very flexible to meet with and helped us decide on some things we weren't sure of. He also cut up a custom version of a song we liked to fit the timing of our ceremony perfectly for my wife to walk down the aisle to. Richie was great during the reception and played awesome music throughout dinner and dancing. Our MC John was fantastic. He double checked everything was correct with us and confirmed all the name pronunciations and everything. And he was awesome during the reception keeping things fun and flowing smoothly. Any time we were talking to him during the event, he always checked to see if we needed anything or if he could grab us another drink. Richie and John were both awesome and helped make our entire wedding the most fun day of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone - I know I'm a little biased since it was my own wedding... but they're definitely the best wedding entertainment I've ever experienced!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2018

Most amazing day of our lives!

My husband and I got married at the end of September and Richie and John did such a phenomenal job and it was more than we could have imagined. We had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have been to and that "the DJ, MC, and music couldn't have been more perfect". Richie executed everything we spoke about and more. From the bottom of our hearts we want to thank them over and over. We wish we could relive that day over and over again!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Jamal · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were fantastic, and went above and beyond for us. We had a little mix up in the timing (my fault) and Bill stayed an extra HOUR. We highly recommend these guys for your special day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tatiana · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutley amazing..professional, energetic, able to customize any playlist!! We would chose them again and again l.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding!! Richie and John were our MC and DJ. Professional, accommodating, great mix of music. The energy was off the charts from beginning to end. Our guests are still talking and raving about our special day.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Erica · Married on 09/14/2018

Richie was the DJ for our wedding and Gabrielle was our MC and they did a phenomenal job! Richie did a great job communicating with us up until the wedding and did a great job working in the music that we requested. Richie was on point with the music during all the announcements and Gabrielle’s energy really had our guests getting into it! We highly recommend MSV!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

I can not say enloygh great things about MSV! John was our MC and Richie was out DJ- both totally blew it out of the park! My husband and I spoke with Richie prior to the wedding to finalize our details and right away there was a connection! He was so open to hearing what we wanted and truly worked with us to make sure we shred the same vision. Richie and John were such a great team and did such an amazing job the entire night- they kept the music flowing and people danced all night! John also went above and beyond and kept checking on my husband and I all night to make sure we were okay and to see if we needed anything. I HIGHLY recommend MSV!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING! My husband and I chose MSV based on their MC JOHN who is incredible. We had been to several weddings he hosted and his energy was just awesome. We have never danced so much in our life! We ended up with Bill as our DJ who was so personable and really took the time to get to know us as a couple, what we wanted at our wedding/our vibe and made sure he had a clear vision for each detail. Together, John and Bill had our guests dancing the entire night! At the end, we had our own personal wedding party concert it was BEYOND FUN. I would book MSV 100 times over again. They are so affordable too! Huge plus.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kate · Married on 08/25/2018

John and Richie were fantastic!! Everything we could have hoped for in a DJ!! They literally were the party. They had us all dancing the night away. Not a single complaint about music. John was attentive to anything and everything we needed and Richie played every song we wanted to hear. There is no better duo out there!! Trust me, you want MSV to be at your wedding!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2018

We booked for our wedding and weren’t disappointed!!! Everyone danced all night and the djs were very professional!! I will use them In the future and highly recommend for any occasion!!! Photo booth was a plus and we received a photo book which was a great touch!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Ceremony & Wedding Music - Danced All Night!!!

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ (Richie) and MC (Nick) for our wedding! We literally danced all night and only stopped to sit down for the speeches! As soon as we connected with Richie, it was smooth sailing. I wasn’t sure what specific songs I wanted for certain points of the ceremony and reception, so Richie helped by giving me awesome suggestions. My husband and I had a long list of songs we wanted to hear at the reception and they played all of them! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the playlist was! Everyone was dancing the entire time! Thanks Richie & Nick!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Kevin · Married on 08/03/2018

We had our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club and could not be happier with Music Speaks Volumes entertainment. Richie was extremely accommodating to the music we wanted at the wedding. He mixed up the genres so well that it suited the ages of everyone at the wedding. Multiple people said it was the best playlist they have heard at any wedding they attended. Gabe was our MC and brought unbelievable enthusiasm to the reception. He made the entire night exciting for all. We highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

When planning my wedding I had looked at a few entertainment companies before someone recommended MSV entertainment. After our first meeting I knew MSV entertainment was the way to go. From our initial meeting to the wedding event I had nothing but positive experiences with MSV. From meetings, to song recommendations and perfect ceremony music to a night I'll never forget MSV went above and beyond to meet my requests and wants. My wedding guests are still raving about Richie as our DJ and Gabe as our MC. They both kept the party going all night, getting everyone from our youngest guests to our oldest on the dance floor. The photo booth was also a hit creating even more memories for both our guests and ourselves. I couldn't have asked for better entertainment! Thank you again Richie and Gabe for ensuring I had the perfect entertainment at my wedding!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

joseph · Married on 07/01/2018

We can't recommend MSV enough. Bill was perfect with his choice and sequence of music and everyone was dancing the whole night. John is the ultimate and orchestrated the flow with the touch of a magician. People were asking us for the playlist the next day. Thank you DJ Bill and John, you guys went way beyond our high expectations! Joe and Susan

Sent on 07/24/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I will be forever grateful for choosing MSV for our wedding. From beginning to end working with Richie leading up to our big day was such a pleasure and we were lucky enough to have him DJ our wedding along with our MC Gabriel. The energy that they both brought to our wedding was contagious and our guests danced the night away because of their extraordinary talent of reading a crowd. We had also chose to have the mirror photo booth which was such a hit! I don’t think there was a single point during the night that their wasn’t a line to take a photo. We were so impressed with the company and their work that we also used MSV for videography with a drone shooter. The whole team was so pleasant to work with and extremely professional. My husband and I are so excited to relive our wedding with the footage they captured. We couldn’t have went with a better company and are so beyond lucky that we had MSV help make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Beth · Married on 05/20/2018

I had used MSV previously for my wedding at the Thayer Hotel at West Point and more recently at my daughter’s baptism reception at the Great River Golf club in Milford,CT. Gabriel and Loren were a really great team. Being the OCD person that I am I created the custom play list for the event, and they were able to download all the songs we wanted to help us celebrate my daughter Adeline’s baptism. The price was right for our 4 hour event and everything went smoothly. Loren and Gabriel were very classy and professional and made the trip all the way out to Connecticut! I would highly recommend them to any one looking for 5 star djs.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding was May 19, 2018 and MSV absolutely rocked it! My husband and I had high expectations before we booked them but somehow, John and Bill still exceeded them! They went above and beyond to fulfill all my special requests from mixing an awesome medley for my non-traditional father daughter dance to entertaining everyone with the Shoelywed game and overall, they kept the party going all night! They're extremely professional, personable, and affordable and they made our wedding everything we ever dreamt of and more! We couldn't imagine having any other DJ company at our wedding and we can't thank MSV enough for giving us the night of our lives!

Sent on 05/25/2018