Music Revolution Miami Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Ray Married on 12/16/2021

Absolutely the best

Thank you Ralph and Music Revolution Miami for making our wedding extra special. They are top professionals who went above and beyond to provide us an amazing experience. The music was perfect and Ralph set the right vibe throughout the evening. Would recommend 1000%.

Ray

Thanks to you and Daniela for allowing us to provide our services abs be a part of your special day. Cheers!
    Eric G. Married on 11/06/2021

More than a DJ

Ralph was incredible before, during, and after the event. Before the event, he was communicative, walked us through the process, and helped us with what to focus on. During the event, he spoke with me before I walked down the aisle and helped calm my nerves a bit. He also was receptive to changes throughout the night and always played to the crowd. After the event, he provided us with pictures he took throughout the night and was equally as gracious and polite as before we booked him.

Cannot recommend Ralph and Music Revolution enough. Thank you again!

- Geisy & Eric
  • Alexa
    Alexa C. Married on 10/23/2021

Good News - You Found Your Wedding DJ!

Working with Ralph was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We knew from the first call we were in good hands. He worked with us for such a long time (through an 8 month COVID postponement!) and was 100% there for us through our whole process. Ralph is SO GOOD at what he does. He incorporated all our song requests and got our guests PARTYING at the reception!! And our ceremony music was flawless. But more than that, he really cares about people. Getting us the services we needed during a pretty stressful time was more important to him than milking money out of us. Give him a call, and you can confidently check "Wedding DJ" off your checklist!!

Music Revolution Miami's reply:

Alexa and Gabe - where do I start … you guys have been one of my most fav couples to work with. Along with COVID pushing your date and throughout the whole process, this became more than just a vendor client relationship, but rather a friendship! I thank you for allowing me to participate in your wedding day, and congratulations once again to the both of you!
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla C. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing dj & lighting services

We had a magnificent wedding, in no small part thanks to DJ Ralph Sosa, he played music we wanted but also read the room regarding the crowds reaction and played the right songs at the right times. He provided us with cold sparklers as well that really made our entrance and first dance incredible! Everything from announcements, sound level, and music was so well done! Highly recommend his DJ services, all our guests gave incredible compliments to the music played at our wedding.

Music Revolution Miami's reply:

This …. This is why we do what we do.

Ty Priscilla and Cesar for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

We strive to not just be another vendor - but to give you a party ! Congrats and thank you !
  • Aislynn
    Aisylovesyou119 Married on 07/11/2021

Ralph DJ - Wedding Experience

Ralph kept the dancing alive! So so grateful to have a dj so attentive to our guests. He played my chosen music right at the time stamps I asked for, and faded them out perfectly. Definitely recommend Ralph!

Ais

Thank you for putting you trust in us to take care of your wedding day. It was definitely a pleasure.
  • Y
    Yordans Married on 07/11/2021

Exceeded any and all Expectations

Miami Music Revolution = Ralph = Professionalism, Exceeds customer service and blows your mind with how personable he is. We held my daughters wedding this past weekend and to say that Ralph and team were amazing, doesn’t even come close to how pleased I was with them.
    From day one he was transparent in conversation, impecable with responses and worked with the bride to bring her vision to life! Thank you for everything, I wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Yordans

This review is special to us personally. The father of a bride leaving us a review definitely makes us feel even more appreciative for allowing us to share the special day.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 05/22/2021

Best DJ ever!

Ralph helped so much in planning the timeline for my event and had great ideas that allowed me and my husband to enjoy our day. All the guests loved the music and danced so much and I received many compliments.
    Ralph was a great MC and made the event way more fun. Great pricing and would highly suggest to anyone.
    Michelle Married on 03/13/2021

Music Revolution Miami was referred to us by a friend. They gave us a party! The detail and communication was second to none. No regrets.

Excellent!!! Thank you Ralph!!
  • Veronica
    Veronica V. Married on 11/20/2020

More then I could have hoped for!

A friend recommended Ralph to us and from the moment we spoke I was out at ease knowing we were in great hands. Not only was the communication between us great but the custom app used to upload our songs and request was amazing!!! The party was flawless and even though our wedding was a small intimate one, he had everyone on the dance floor. I have received so many compliments on our wedding and how much fun it was. Everyone loved the music and entertainment supplied by Ralph. I couldn’t have asked for more, truly best decision we made and cannot wait to book again for a future event 😆 extremely professional and makes you feel beyond comfortable and confident! Book book book...you won’t regret it!

Veronica

Glad we were able to make it happen! It was just perfect. Thank you for the trust and kind words.
  • Mel
    Mel Married on 10/10/2020

So helpful!

Ralph was amazing as our DJ! He helped us navigate the logistics of our wedding, gave us great ideas and suggestions, and helped make our night truly special. The music, lights, special effects were awesome and everyone at our wedding was raving about having an amazing time. Even my dad who is super picky about music loved his choices and had a blast. Hire Ralph!

Mel

Thank you and Ovie for allowing us to help highlight such a magical evening. Congratulations to the two of you.
    Janessa V. Married on 07/18/2020

Best DJ in Miami

Music Revolution was the best choice we made for our wedding! Ralph was a pleasure to work with and brought our vision to life with the up lighting and our beautiful monogram, the music was amazing of course! As a small pandemic wedding we wanted something simple but enjoyable and that’s exactly what he provided! The music was great, the vibe was perfect. Thank you Ralph & Music Revolution for being a part of our special night.
    Katerina Married on 06/20/2020

Made the Night!

I am so glad I picked Ralph as the DJ for my wedding. He was initially recommended to me through family and family friends and his name continued to come up through my other vendors. He is super easy to communicate with through email, phone, or text, whatever is your preference. Additionally, he was extremely flexible working as we postponed our wedding due to COVID. I filled out one questionnaire with all the details for our reception. After that, he just ran with it. He was very familiar with all my other vendors so he found out when to arrive and got set up without any involvement from me. His announcements were perfect, he kept everybody on time and encouraged people to visit the photo booth. The cold sparklers made for amazing photos. Additionally, I had really strange preferences on music and he NAILED IT. I had so many compliments on how the music made the night. After my own wedding I went to another (with not so great a DJ) and realized how lucky I was to have Ralph on the team. He made it easy. Thanks Ralph!

Music Revolution Miami's reply:

Thank you Katerina! We appreciate you allowing us to have participated in your special day! Stay safe ...
  • Z
    Zuli Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing wedding!!!

Giving a big recommendation to Ralph. We asked him to mix two songs for our first dance (Linger by Cranberries transitioning into Salsa) and it came out perfect, and really helped our first dance go exactly as we envisioned.

Plus he was great getting the mic around to the various people both during the ceremony and reception, no issues with the sound setup, very smooth.

Plus for the remainder of the reception, the background music was perfect for cocktail hour and dinner. The music for dancing was an amazing mix of exactly what we asked for (American classics, newer American pop, and a bunch of Latin hits)

Couldnt have gone any smoother, great DJ!! Wish I could give more stars! Thank you so much Ralph

Zuli and Jeff

Zuli

It was a pleasure being able to help put together your wedding. We were just a small piece of a large puzzle that was an night to remember. Congratulations once again!
  • Hayley
    Hayley Married on 12/14/2019

Gets everyone out on the dance floor!

Ralph was absolutely amazing. He was the DJ for our wedding. He made sure to exceed my expectations when it came to the set up and lighting for the DJ booth. We had both a band and a DJ and he did an amazing job playing off the band. Every time the band would switch over to the DJ not one person was sitting down, which was exactly what I wanted. He was also our MC for the night and did an incredible job with announcements and cues. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a DJ for your event!

Hayley

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. The event was a total success. Well wishes. Ralph!
    Jillian Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent job!

Music Revolution Miami did a perfect job on our uplighting!! We highly recommend them :) Ralph was wonderful to work with.
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 09/06/2019

Epic, Amazing, Best of the Best!!

It’s been a week since my wedding, and ALL people keep talking about is how amazing the music/entertainment was! From the beginning of my intro to Ralph he became an active part of my wedding planning, providing suggestions, advice and answering all my countless questions and doubts. My husband, family and I are so happy to consider Ralph and Music Revolution Miami more than just friends, he became part of the family!
    MRM doesn’t just DJ, control music, MC, have fog machines, fireworks, entertain guests, up lighting, monograms (pictures below) they make sure the event goes smooth and beyond expectations. Our dance floor was always filled with people dancing, which is exactly what we wanted!
    If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend hiring David for the live neon drum show! It was an amazing addition that blew the guest away, it was really cool for our young folks to see him in action and it was great entertainment for our older folks who couldn’t dance.

Obviously I can go on and on about Music Revolution Miami, but truly don’t think twice - they are so professional and you can take a sigh of relief booking with them as they really take over the event in such a beautiful way!!

Thank you for making our guests dance till they literally couldn’t anymore, you guys rock!!!
  • Greter
    Greter H. Married on 08/27/2019

El mejor DJ Ralph Sosa 😍🥰

Estoy tan agradecida con tu trato cn tu trabajo eres el mejor sin duda alguna
    Comienzo diciendo que si buscan a alguien que te de la tranquilidad que necesitas el día de tu boda ese es el y a la vez el que pone la fiesta al máximo
    Una persona atenta a todo hasta lo mas mínimo
    Ralph no tengo palabras para describir la gran experiencia que tuvimos
    ERES EL MEJOR te queremos
    Greter & David

Music Revolution Miami's reply:

Muchas gracias Greter ... fue un placer servirles a ti y a David ... les deseamos lo mejor para los dos ... felicidades
    Vivian Married on 07/26/2019

El mejor DJ de Miami

Excelente servicio!! Hizo nuestra boda super entretenida, no dejaron de bailar en toda la noche. Super recomendado
    Marisel Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding in Miami

DJ Ralph was amazing!!! Exceed our expections and our guests kept complimenting the music!! Highly recommend Ralph for any event that you want to dance and party the night away!
  • Irenia
    Irenia Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ in Miami!

Ralph was amazing from beginning to end! When I first contacted him with questions he was very kind and answered all my questions. He is very professional and willing to help in anyway he can. We got married 11/17/18 at Redland Koi Gardens and besides getting compliments about the venue EVERYONE kept telling us how awesome the music was and how they had a great time at our wedding. I’ve also never seen grandparents dance as much as they did that night!! It was an epic night and all thanks to Ralph for his amazing work!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/10/2018

Talented, Enthusiastic and Super Amazing DJ

Where do I even begin if your looking for a DJ for any special event look no further DJ Ralph is the best ! I booked him for my wedding in early November and he defintely was one of the main reasons my wedding was such a hit. If you dont realize this by now having good music at your wedding is so important you want your guest up and dancing and thats exactly what Ralph did. All my guest were dancing and having a good time. He sent me a questionnaire before the wedding asking me what genres of music I like, basic demographics of the party and my must have songs at the reception. He literally played every song I wanted to hear at my wedding and was amazing at reading my guest energy levels and transition between music. He was also my MC for the night and he was excellent at introducing my bridal party, facilitating our traditional dances, toast and the garter/bouquet toss. Hands down Ralph is so friendly and accommodating he really cares about his clients and making them have a night they could remember. The day of my wedding was his birthday and he still wanted to be at my wedding which meant the world to me. If your looking for one of the best entertainers in Miami please reach out to Music Revolution and make sure to book Ralph for any of your special events you won't regret it. Your guest will remember the party for years to come I assure you its been a month and I still get feedback on my party music

Thanks Ralph for making Gio and I special day even better than we imagined

Love always,
    Mr & Mrs. Alfonso
    Laura A. Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding In Tampa, FL

Music Revolution Miami is the DJ you want to hire for ANY event! They are professional, fun and your guests will have the time of their lives. Their music is relevant with the time...but will also customize to fit their guests needs. I had Music Revolution DJ my wedding and my guests were up dancing till we left for our get away! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!
    Ginger Married on 01/12/2018
    The best DJ ever! We were in such good hands with Ralph. He really put us at ease, so trust worthy and professional. Ralph has a ton of experience and we really lucked out on him being so easy to work with. He was full of great ideas and was very genuine in his feedback with our ideas. His experience really shined when we had questions and he always kept a positive attitude, he was also extremely responsive. The lighting was also amazing and really created a great atmosphere. Ralph was also super accommodating when we wanted certain songs to start and end at certain times he never missed a beat. I would highly recommend his services!
    Natalia Married on 12/29/2017
    DJ Ralph is fantastic! We were very lucky to have him do our wedding since we planned it in 2 months! I had spoken to 2 other guys before him and once we got talkng I knew he was the one! He is very personable, I felt like
    I had known him for ever. As a matter of fact my BFF asks me to give her the playlist from my wedding and when i told her what playlist she said omg he was on Point with our personalities! He really listen and makes it happen! Thanks DJ Ralph for helping us make our moment the best!