Music Revolution Miami Reviews

25 Reviews for Music Revolution Miami

• Z

Zuli · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing wedding!!!

Giving a big recommendation to Ralph. We asked him to mix two songs for our first dance (Linger by Cranberries transitioning into Salsa) and it came out perfect, and really helped our first dance go exactly as we envisioned.

Plus he was great getting the mic around to the various people both during the ceremony and reception, no issues with the sound setup, very smooth.

Plus for the remainder of the reception, the background music was perfect for cocktail hour and dinner. The music for dancing was an amazing mix of exactly what we asked for (American classics, newer American pop, and a bunch of Latin hits)

Couldnt have gone any smoother, great DJ!! Wish I could give more stars! Thank you so much Ralph

Zuli and Jeff

Sent on 03/07/2020

Jillian · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent job!

Music Revolution Miami did a perfect job on our uplighting!! We highly recommend them :) Ralph was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/06/2019

Epic, Amazing, Best of the Best!!

It’s been a week since my wedding, and ALL people keep talking about is how amazing the music/entertainment was! From the beginning of my intro to Ralph he became an active part of my wedding planning, providing suggestions, advice and answering all my countless questions and doubts. My husband, family and I are so happy to consider Ralph and Music Revolution Miami more than just friends, he became part of the family!
    MRM doesn’t just DJ, control music, MC, have fog machines, fireworks, entertain guests, up lighting, monograms (pictures below) they make sure the event goes smooth and beyond expectations. Our dance floor was always filled with people dancing, which is exactly what we wanted!
    If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend hiring David for the live neon drum show! It was an amazing addition that blew the guest away, it was really cool for our young folks to see him in action and it was great entertainment for our older folks who couldn’t dance.

Obviously I can go on and on about Music Revolution Miami, but truly don’t think twice - they are so professional and you can take a sigh of relief booking with them as they really take over the event in such a beautiful way!!

Thank you for making our guests dance till they literally couldn’t anymore, you guys rock!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Vivian · Married on 07/26/2019

El mejor DJ de Miami

Excelente servicio!! Hizo nuestra boda super entretenida, no dejaron de bailar en toda la noche. Super recomendado

Sent on 10/14/2019

Marisel · Married on 12/02/2018

Wedding in Miami

DJ Ralph was amazing!!! Exceed our expections and our guests kept complimenting the music!! Highly recommend Ralph for any event that you want to dance and party the night away!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Irenia

Irenia · Married on 11/17/2018

Best DJ in Miami!

Ralph was amazing from beginning to end! When I first contacted him with questions he was very kind and answered all my questions. He is very professional and willing to help in anyway he can. We got married 11/17/18 at Redland Koi Gardens and besides getting compliments about the venue EVERYONE kept telling us how awesome the music was and how they had a great time at our wedding. I’ve also never seen grandparents dance as much as they did that night!! It was an epic night and all thanks to Ralph for his amazing work!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Talented, Enthusiastic and Super Amazing DJ

Where do I even begin if your looking for a DJ for any special event look no further DJ Ralph is the best ! I booked him for my wedding in early November and he defintely was one of the main reasons my wedding was such a hit. If you dont realize this by now having good music at your wedding is so important you want your guest up and dancing and thats exactly what Ralph did. All my guest were dancing and having a good time. He sent me a questionnaire before the wedding asking me what genres of music I like, basic demographics of the party and my must have songs at the reception. He literally played every song I wanted to hear at my wedding and was amazing at reading my guest energy levels and transition between music. He was also my MC for the night and he was excellent at introducing my bridal party, facilitating our traditional dances, toast and the garter/bouquet toss. Hands down Ralph is so friendly and accommodating he really cares about his clients and making them have a night they could remember. The day of my wedding was his birthday and he still wanted to be at my wedding which meant the world to me. If your looking for one of the best entertainers in Miami please reach out to Music Revolution and make sure to book Ralph for any of your special events you won't regret it. Your guest will remember the party for years to come I assure you its been a month and I still get feedback on my party music

Thanks Ralph for making Gio and I special day even better than we imagined

Love always,
    Mr & Mrs. Alfonso

Sent on 12/18/2018

Laura Alfonso · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding In Tampa, FL

Music Revolution Miami is the DJ you want to hire for ANY event! They are professional, fun and your guests will have the time of their lives. Their music is relevant with the time...but will also customize to fit their guests needs. I had Music Revolution DJ my wedding and my guests were up dancing till we left for our get away! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ginger · Married on 01/12/2018

The best DJ ever! We were in such good hands with Ralph. He really put us at ease, so trust worthy and professional. Ralph has a ton of experience and we really lucked out on him being so easy to work with. He was full of great ideas and was very genuine in his feedback with our ideas. His experience really shined when we had questions and he always kept a positive attitude, he was also extremely responsive. The lighting was also amazing and really created a great atmosphere. Ralph was also super accommodating when we wanted certain songs to start and end at certain times he never missed a beat. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 01/23/2018

natalia · Married on 12/29/2017

DJ Ralph is fantastic! We were very lucky to have him do our wedding since we planned it in 2 months! I had spoken to 2 other guys before him and once we got talkng I knew he was the one! He is very personable, I felt like
    I had known him for ever. As a matter of fact my BFF asks me to give her the playlist from my wedding and when i told her what playlist she said omg he was on Point with our personalities! He really listen and makes it happen! Thanks DJ Ralph for helping us make our moment the best!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Jessie · Married on 10/20/2017

Excellent!

Ralph was super attentive to what we wanted our night to be like. A little mix of everything with an even flow and continues good time. When the music needed to be elegant it was and when it needed to be hopping he turned up. If something maybe needed to be altered Ralph was also very flexible which made everything just right. Highly recommended Dj!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Liz · Married on 01/27/2017

We met Ralph our cousin's wedding. We knew he had to be part of my daughter's wedding. He play some most amazing music from every genre and doesn't just stay behind us both. He goes out on the Dance Floor and participates with a guest. Being new to all of it, he helps me plan you order in which the bridal party should walk, venue, the music, and was there for me when I having a mental breakdown. He went above and beyond his actual DJ job description. I recommend him the full conference. He was even at the rehearsal and though we live in Ocala he offered to come up and go over everything with us in person. Truly amazing!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Jenevy · Married on 12/31/2016

We are so happy to have chosen Ralph to do the music and uplighting at our wedding. He really made the venue come to life and had all our guests dancing from the first song to the last song of the night. He listened to our music selection, and played our requested songs. If you want a trustworthy, professional, and upbeat DJ, then look no further!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Beyond amazing! Ralph made our wedding day an unforgettable one! Music and lighting are part of the key essentials at a wedding and he accomplished it, job well done! :)

Sent on 01/16/2017

Gabriela · Married on 11/11/2016

Best experience ever! My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Ralph to plan the perfect sound and lighting for our wedding. He was super professional and easy to work with. Not only did he go above and beyond planning and communicating for the big day but on that day he delivered the best of the Djs and the lighting was amazing... DJ gringo was so much fun that our guests never left the dance floor.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Jackeline · Married on 10/22/2016

We had the pleasure to work with Ralph from Music Revolution Miami for our Wedding on October 22nd. He was very helpful and understanding with our requests. My husband and I would recommend Ralph to anyone looking for a Friendly, Professional and Fun DJ for any event. Thank you again Ralph! Erick & Jackeline Diaz

Sent on 11/01/2016

Ralph is an excellent DJ. Has a an amazing variety of music.

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

Ralph is the best! He was amazing at following up with us and reminding us of details we had forgotten to include in our wedding script. We gave him a list of songs and he played everything we wanted. We danced the night away!!!!!! I would recommend him whole heartedly.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Maggy · Married on 04/24/2016

Absolutely amazing DJ! You know you'll have an amazing party when Music Revolution is your DJ.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Sandra · Married on 03/22/2016

Excellent service & professional! Party was a hit! Music selection fantastic. Lighting awesome. I have used this DJ for 2 events!! Highly recommended !!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Mabel · Married on 02/29/2016

Great DJ/MC for a great price.
    Has an amazing set up and also provides uplighting.
    Highly recommend! ????????????????

Sent on 02/02/2016

Julie · Married on 02/06/2016

My daughters wedding was a success thanks to Ralph! Amazing !!!! Words can not express how happy my husband and I were with your services! Thanks a million!!!!

• F

Felix · Married on 02/06/2016

Ralph Sosa is the best in the business. He handled my wedding to the point that he was reading our minds on how we wanted it done to the tee. Bridezilla was happy!!! Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

Janet · Married on 02/02/2016

Fabulous D.J. Knows how to keep the party going. Great prices.

Ericka · Married on 01/23/2016

The best Dj / MC hands down !!! Not one person was sitting ! All brides and quinceneras this is THE BEST OF THE BEST !!! Ralph you made the wedding. Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication it meant a lot to us !

Sent on 02/05/2016