298 Reviews for Music on Wheels - Pete and Tammy

MC (5)
Photobooth (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Projector (2)

We booked Pete and Tammy for our wedding on Friday and we couldn’t have picked a better DJ! They made the planning process so easy and enjoyable. The wedding planning process is overwhelming but they put my mind to ease. They are so organized and kept in touch throughout the process to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted. They kept everyone dancing all night and the photo booth was a hit! Pete and Tammy are truly kind genuine people and went above and beyond their DJ roles. More than once they ensured that we took a breath and step back to enjoy our night and made sure we took the time to sit and eat - it gets super chaotic once everything gets going! I would 100% recommend Pete and Tammy!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the beginning, Tammy and Pete were nothing but professional and helpful. Their prices are reasonable for the services they offer. They made our wedding at Bittersweet Farm perfect. From the ceremony music, to the reception, everything was perfect and they had everyone dancing all night long! They were so nice, full of energy, and made us feel very special. A few times during the night, they made sure the music was right and We were enjoying ourselves! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From start to finish Tammy and Peter were AMAZING!!!! If you are looking for "The Time of Your LIfe" without a doubt this duo will provide that! Tammy walked us through every step from the moment we reserved them for out big day. They made sure to incorporated every single special request we had at our ceremony and reception. Tammy even helped my 11 bridesmaids with the correct way to carry their bouquets to making sure I had my engagement ring on my RIGHT ring finger. Til this day our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and how it was the best one they have ever been too. Our family and friends didn't leave the dance floor all night!! What an amazing team! Thank you so much Tammy and Peter for an incredible night!!! #FryeDayWedding2018 Mr. & Mrs. Darryn Frye

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Pete and Tammy made my wedding night flawless. They were always quick to respond for all my questions before the wedding. They have great recommendations and sincerely care about making your night perfect. Pete has a great way of playing the right song at the right time! The dance floor was full the whole night. We had the Photo Booth at our wedding and it was a hit! Pete and Tammy customized a backdrop for the Photo Booth and it was exactly what we wanted! All of our guests had a blast taking photos with the props. I will always recommend Pete and Tammy to anyone planning a special event.

Profile Picture Casey, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Pete and Tammy were awesome! They were so easy to work with and let us pick all of our own music. They work great as a team and had everyone dancing throughout out the night. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone’s wedding!

Profile Picture Trisha, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy were so easy to work with! Our dance floor was packed all night. They were understanding of our budget, quick to respond, and able to play all the songs we wanted. We only have positive things to say about them!

Profile Picture Samantha , 8/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding 6/22/2018 with
Music on Wheels Pete and Tammy was amazing! So professional and they worked so well with the other vendors to coordinate a seamless event! We worried about nothing! We were able to enjoy our day/night start to finish! The sound was amazing the set up was classy, the uplighting was the perfect final touch on our venue! Our guest had a blast with the photo booth and the keepsake photo book is perfect!! Cannot thank Tammy and Pete enough for providing so much class, professionalism and ofcourse the best entertainment for our guests!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pete and Tammy were awesome!! They had a great knowledge the space, and were super flexible when some day-off changes came up. We had so much fun, and would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding in New England!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy are absolutely amazing! They provided music for both our ceremony and reception this past weekend and we are extremely happy with our choice. During the planning process they were extremely helpful in music choices and responded quickly to e-mails! They work so well together and were a great example of an awesome marriage to have at our wedding! Pete did an outstanding job at all the announcements (making sure he pronouned everything correctly too!), while Tammy kept the dance floor going all night long. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding and asking us who our DJ was. We highly recommend this duo to everyone for any occasion! If I could rate them with more than 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

Peter and Tammy went above and beyond from ceremony to reception. Too notch equipment and service

Profile Picture William, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy were amazing! From the very beginning of our planning process, they communicated promptly and clearly and made us confident our wedding would go off without a hitch. As the wedding got closer they checked in multiple times to make sure they had all the details right, and on the day itself, they worked their magic! Pete was able to play a song that my family members wrote and recorded for Josh and I to dance to, and he even played a few other originals that we sent him at the last minute! Tammy helped to make sure the ceremony moved smoothly and that communication between all the vendors was smooth. She even grabbed some safety pins to fix my bustle in the middle of the party! Our guests were requesting songs and dancing all night and couldn't stop talking about what a fun party it was. We highly recommend Pete and Tammy, they helped make our night incredibly special!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy were absolutely amazing every step of the way! We couldn't of found a better DJ! From planning and advise for picking songs for the wedding to the music choices of the night it was fantastic! They had everybody on the dance floor the entire night!

Profile Picture taylor, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tammy & Pete really know how to DJ a wedding! They were so helpful from beginning to end of planning for the wedding! Our wedding was a brunch so we were worried no one would have fun, but they kept people dancing at all time! You are in good hands if you go with music on wheels!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Peter and Tammy were extremely accommodating, and very professional. They were very easy to work with and always responded promptly to email communications. They made the reception a complete success . They were FUN !

Profile Picture Greg, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tammy and Pete were great! They played all the songs we asked for and we spoke a few times to go over all of the details.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They are soooo AWESOME! I would recommend them to anyone. Great people! They made my special day so perfect.

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I love Pete and Tammy they where awesome to work with thank you both for Djin me and Matthews wedding ??

Profile Picture Erica, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy were amazing at our wedding; they helped the day go super smooth and kept the dance floor occupied all night long! They have so much experience and are amazing to work with, as well as reasonable prices. Choose Music on Wheels as your DJ!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy are by far the best DJ's i have ever met ! They got my guests at my wedding up and dancing the night away even my 70 yr old father was up on the dance floor ! They both made sure everything was absolutely perfect . I would highly recommend them if your in need of a DJ !!!! I cant thank the both of them enough for being a part of my wedding !

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very Friendly, flexible, responds quickly, great value $$, reads the crowd well, and responded with appropriate music changes as the crowd needed. music for everyone in the wedding crowd.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Both Tammy and Pete were amazing! They played all the music that I had requested to be played from my playlist.
Pete made made sure he knew how to pronounce everyones names.
Simply an Amazing team!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tammy and Pete were incredibly professional, responsive, and helpful in ensuring that the music for our wedding ceremony and reception was what we were looking for. Our ceremony was on the beach, and our family and friends were able to hear the entire ceremony despite some wind thanks to Music on Wheels' self-powered speakers and microphone. They have an incredibly positive energy, and they are a huge part of what made our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy were amazing! I’m happy to say all of our guests were saying how much fun they had, and how great our djs were! I highly recommend Pete and Tammy for any event!

Profile Picture Krissy, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete and Tammy are one word -- AMAZING! They were the first vendors I booked, 18 months in advance, and I have no regrets! Working with them was great, they captured and took care of every little detail! The uplighting and monogram transformed the ballroom at our venue and the music kept everyone dancing all night. They are great at what they do because they are so passionate about what they do. I'm speechless! What a perfect night.

Photos