22 Reviews for Music On Demand Disc Jockey's

22 Music On Demand Disc Jockey's Reviews

We had a wonderful reception and thank so much to Music On Demand! Tony was very accommodating in all of our not so popular music requests, was great with guest requests and really got the dance floor moving! Thank you!

Profile Picture kaci, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend. Brandon did a phenomenal job! He was great at playing guest request and keeping the party going. Tony was great to work with. He kept us in the loop and was very responsive to questions we had. The photo booth was awesome. Our guest loved it. You will not find a better dj.

Profile Picture April , 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony did awesome for our wedding he made things fun and very flexible when things got a little mixed up. The shoe game is an awesome part of the wedding that got everyone to laugh and have fun and my husband and I enjoyed every minute of it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kristina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were exactly what I dreamed of as a DJ service. They followed everything "command" we gave them and they responded within hours, maybe even minutes, of asking a question. These guys are super awesome! They were also very cheap for the quality of service they provided. We even threw in a photo booth and it only bumped our price a little bit.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patsy, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had nothing but complements at our wedding, very professional, he made very good music choices when all the songs were played. And it made the day perfect. I will defenetly recommend to everyone

Profile Picture James, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was great for our wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! We trusted him from the beginning and never thought twice about our decision in booking him for our important event. Great price and awesome service!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great to work with! Easy to get ahold of and communicate with!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend this DJ for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture User7300211, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony with Music on Demand was great! Extremely responsive and exceptional work for the price - great value. I would highly recommend this DJ service and I am a very particular person! One thing to note is, I am a firm believer in selecting the playlist for you party. You know your guest and you know what they will dance to. We did spend time and effort on our playlist through the DJs online tool which was very user friendly (if I remember correctly it worked better in Chrome but that may be because I had a very old version of IE). Tony did a great job complimenting our playlist and style with awesome songs we forgot or our guests requested. We had a ton of people on the dance floor all night which means - the DJ was awesome!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldnt have asked for a better experience with music on demand! Tony was our dj and he was very easy to work with, professional, a great communicator and kept the dance floor going all night long! People are still talking about how much fun they had out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Tina, 7/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely pleased with how great Tony and his team were about flexibility, working with us, and performance. We had a polka band before the DJ was to play, and they were very willing to work with us and the band on times and set up. We really appreciated what Music on Demand did for us!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony offered a great service and was very helpful in setting up our wedding. Played great music and was a great value.

Profile Picture Sam, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was very accommodating for us. We had a last minute time change and some special things came up at the reception that we had not planned on. He was amazing in helping us out. He provided the entertainment starting with the arrival of our guests, through dinner and for the reception. He kept the crowd dancing and enjoying themselves. I got many compliments about how much fun the reception was and Tony played a big part in that.

Profile Picture User7296052, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great dj. Had everyone dancing until we had to close down. Played a great lineup of music. Would most definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User7281970, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent to communicate with. Did a great job with our wedding!

Profile Picture John, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend this company to everyone! Tony was very flexible with our requests & helpful in the event planning. They kept everyone dancing and entertained with great music & activities! Thanks, Music On Demand for helping make our night special.

Profile Picture Rajahna, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super easy to work with! They were willing to work with us on our outdoor reception. We were amazed that our DJ picked up on everyone's names so quickly and involved them in the songs.

Profile Picture User7300168, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely pleased with the DJ and the music choices. Very flexible and easy to coordinate with.

Profile Picture Kari Jo, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Music On Demand DJs just 2 weeks before our wedding, and we live out of state. They were very helpful with getting our music arranged quickly. We did everything through the portal and over the phone. I was very happy with the end result! The DJ did great with both the music and the lights. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
4.2

We had a good experience, was set up on time, followed through on all of our needs. Had a great time.

Profile Picture User7287835, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Super helpful and flexible. Easy to work with and we had a great time!

Profile Picture Amanda , 7/8/16, 1 Review