64 Reviews for Music Now DJs

MC (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
64 Music Now DJs Reviews

We hired Jack for our very small wedding at Chaminade. He was very professional and fun to work with. I highly recommend him if you're looking for someone who is very experienced and professional.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jack did an incredible job on our wedding. He was great to work with and very helpful as we prepared for the wedding, and was lots of fun during the wedding itself. He had all our friends and family dancing all night long, even the ones who "don't dance"! He was there on time and ready prior to the start of the ceremony and didn't miss a beat from start to finish. Very professional, and a lot of fun!

Profile Picture L, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Now DJ's was the BEST choice. We looked at DJ's ranging from the Silicon Valley to the Monterey Peninsula. Jack Crawford and his team provided the most personalized servicing for a truly great value. Jack was also the DJ for our event and as the bride, I knew I could completely relax with Jack "behind the wheel". If other brides are reading this, you'll understand the priceless value of being able to truly relax! Jack was so great to work with, very responsive, and truly made it his life's mission to ensure our music selection and MC schedule was perfect. The photo booth was also a hit. Thank you so much!

Photo for Music Now DJs Review - Photo by Lorinda K Photography
Profile Picture Kristina, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack was super accommodating and Music Now was a great value.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We appreciate everything Jack did to help make our day so wonderful! It was so awesome being able to combine contracts into one and not have to stress about multiple and different deposits etc. and of course he was truly an amazing officiant for us it was like he knew us our entire life. Thanks again Jack!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Jack and his team know exactly what to do and how to help you. They make the whole process so easy and you just show up and enjoy your day. They know how to read the crowd and keep everything flowing so perfectly. Everyone had such a great time and danced the night away.
We also had the photo booth which was a big hit. We loved looking at all the photos of our family and friends having so much fun.

Photo for Music Now DJs Review - Our Wedding was perfect because of the help from Stoney
Photo for Music Now DJs Review - our DJ Stoney was amazing he helped us all the way.
Photo for Music Now DJs Review - Stoney was getting us ready to greet the crowd
Photo for Music Now DJs Review - My Daughter Thanking everyone for coming
Profile Picture Dana, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
2.6

While we had heard great things about Music Now, we were disappointed by their services. We used Andre as a our DJ and I would not advise using him or Music Now at your wedding. Here are the experiences we had that you should be aware of if you are considering using them:

1) ORGANIZATION: They were very organized in gathering the timeline/information for our wedding and were timely in their e-mail responses. However, on wedding day, we were extremely disappointed in the series of events that occurred. During the reception, the DJ announced that he was going to play a song for the Mother-Son dance. After 3 minutes of silence, he played a different song. While the owner said the song was not working and we understand this happens, Andre did not take the initiative to smooth over the situation and quickly play something else.
2) MUSIC/TRANSITIONS: While most of the songs played stayed within our requests and Andre did a great job keeping the dance floor full, we noticed that there were hardly any transitions between the songs. The music went out 2-3 times during the reception and between a few of the songs, it took about 10 seconds for a new song to start playing. We thought it demonstrated a lack of professionalism and preparation.
3) PROFESSIONALISM: After the wedding, I(the bride) noticed a text message from Andre from during the wedding that read "I'm tired but its going." The owner explained that Andre meant to text this message to a friend. Even if it was a mistake, it demonstrated a serious lack of professionalism on the part of the DJ.
4) FEEDBACK: The groom and I made a mistake when signing the contract and did not realize we would need to pay overtime to cover the length of our reception. This was not brought up to us until minutes before the contracted end time. Fortunately, the owner did not make us pay the overtime to compensate for our negative experience. When providing the owner with feedback, he made excuses for the negative feedback given.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Haley, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great Service, Excellent knowledge of the site. I joy to work with.

Profile Picture Peter, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack was perfect! He played the right kind of music to keep everyone out on the dance floor, and enough slow songs to keep my husband dancing. I found him at a bridal show along with several other DJ services. I talk to 3 others before I came across him. He and his partner were so easy to talk to, I stopped looking for anyone else. Better then that, his rates were almost 1/2 of the other hacks I spoke with. He kept everything moving, light, and easy. I will definitely hire him again if the need should rise.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall great DJ! We had to plan the wedding from another state which made it really difficult; however, Jack was extremely flexible with us and worked with us the whole way! Not knowing what to do or anything about wedding DJs he helped me understand and plan. Some things changed the day of the event and he worked with us. Overall, awesome! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack really listens to you, your tastes, the nature of the crowd. I would recommend booking early he is in extreme high demand.

Profile Picture Jim, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack did a great job at our wedding. We had special music we wanted for the ceremony and he had no problem being emailed the mp3s. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack was such a Pro! He handled a complex wedding setup and timeline with ease. Our guest had such a good time. He had them dancing all night long. He read the crowd perfectly. Jack was such a pleasure to work with. State of the art equipment. He was very prompt and efficient. We never worried about anything. Jack handled it all.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We met Jack Crawford with Music Now DJ's at our venue, during a tasting/vendor event. My wife and I met with a few DJ's prior to meeting Jack. The DJ's we met with, came off as being a bit too loud, cheesy and were more interested in what they had to offer rather than listen to what my wife and I were looking for. Then we met Jack with Music Now DJ's. We spoke with Jack for about 30 minutes, but within the first 5 minutes, my wife and I both knew we found our DJ. Jack asked what we were looking for in a DJ, what we didn't want, and then listened to us answer. He got a feel for us, our guests, the type of music we wanted and then he told us how Music Now DJ's could meet/exceed our needs. He was never pushy or cheesy and the 3 of us got a long great. We specifically booked Jack to be our DJ/MC for 6 hours and the attended photo booth option for 4 hours. We could not have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding as Jack not only exceeded all our expectations, but he was able to help us with a few on the fly changes/requests and didn't miss a literal beat. I wish I had more space here to continue to tell you how awesome Jack and Music Now DJ's were for us and our wedding, because they were. But I will leave you with this, if you are considering Jack and Music Now DJ's for your wedding, stop "considering" them and book them! Jack was a big part of our event and everyone told us afterwards that he was amazing, played great music that kept folks on the dance floor and that they loved the photo booth. Thank you Jack and Music Now DJ's for being a part of our wedding and providing an experience that exceeded all our expectations!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was wonderful! I let him take the reign and go! I never worried about a thing!
He was on time and the whole event was a success! I highly recommend Music Now!

Laura Ismail

Profile Picture Laura, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack with Music Now DJs is absolutely fantastic as a DJ and Entertainment Host. He is engaging, interactive, and thorough. Not only does Jack deliver dance floor enthusiasm, he also helps manage the rhythm of the evening and provides flawless transitions from toasting to dining to dancing. Prior to the big day, Jack was also a huge help to my husband and I, providing insight and advice that only a seasoned professional could provide. My husband are very happy to have found and celebrated with Jack at Music Now!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack is magical. Seriously. Not only does he spin some sweet tunes, but he has the wedding thing down pat! He found out I was a DIY, budget bride, and he worked his butt off for me. He walked me through the process and even helped out in other areas where I was having trouble. He was practically a wedding coordinator at times. During my wedding he was responsive, professional, fun and just all around awesome. If you're looking for the best DJ, you can stop now. Jack is it.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful to work with. I was stressed about picking the perfect music but Jack made it so easy and stress-free. He had many options and ideas

Profile Picture lisa, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jack was a great DJ. We feel so blessed to have him on our big day. He cued the music perfectly for our ceremony, and kept the wedding on schedule. Jack also has a great personality in staying connected with the wedding party and the guests. He's very intuitive and makes everyone feel comfortable. I highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We didn't do much corresponding before the wedding other than going over the completed wedding packet, but closer to the wedding he was very responsive an absolutely killed it on the day of! He made sure all of my special requested songs were played, even the ones that were difficult to find (i.e. special covers of certain songs). Plus, he included an awesome surprise for the cake cutting - he found out we were devoted Sharks fans a few days before the wedding and included the Jaws theme song for us at the cake cutting. I thought it was a surprise from my husband - but it was actually the DJ! He also took requests from our guests with the appropriate tact and judgment on what he knew we liked. I also got a lot of compliments on the dinner music. We hadn't even really picked anything for that, it was all the DJ. But family kept coming up to me afterwards and asking if we made it and could we send them the playlist. Really awesome DJ!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music Now DJs were amazing at my wedding! Seriously, my only regret is not hiring them for longer! They were so accommodating and really understood the type of music I wanted to play. I got so many compliments about how fantastic the DJ was, and really I can't think of a single thing they could have done for it to be more perfect. They were so friendly toward everyone, played to the feeling of the room, got everyone dancing, and never missed a beat.

Everything from the music for our entrance, first dance, daddy/daughter dance, mother/son dance, the special song for my mother, and the TWO farewell songs (I couldn't decide, so he played both and it worked SO well) were just perfect. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself "book them for longer, trust me" because I just can't get over how perfect it was. I also got compliments from my other vendors that needed a mic or amplification that Music Now DJs know exactly what they are doing. They have their job down to perfection. There is no curve ball they can't handle and everyone will thank you for picking a vendor so competent and talented. I can't say enough good things about them, so I will just say a big "Thank you! Our day went off without a hitch thanks to you!" :)

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/21/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Jack was our officiant and wonderful from the beginning. He was professional and on point when it came to delivering exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Camille, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack was wonderful right from the start. He gave me a lot of great information that I would have never known about having a ceremony on Cowell Beach. I interviewed a few DJ and Jack was the one the Bride, Wedding Coordinator and Mother of the Bride all liked hands down. He was excited about doing the ceremony on the beach and knew most of my other vendors. He has had many years working at The Dream in so knew everything thing that needed to be done that most would not know. He had also worked with many of the others I hired and they all worked well together. Jack keep everyone entertained and the reception moving without any down time to let the guest get bored. He was a true professional and knew what he was doing. Thank you Jack! You are awesome!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack and Stoney were very professional and responsive to our requests and Stoney was an excellent DJ the night of the wedding. His experience was very helpful and he helped make sure that everything ran smoothly all night. The music was a great hit and everyone had a great time and commented on what a great wedding it was and how much they enjoyed the dancing. Stoney was a hit and overall MusicDJ was instrumental in making the wedding a success. We could not have been happier with the Music DJ team and we would definitely recommend MusicDJ to anyone that has a wedding coming up.

Profile Picture Glenn, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great company great fun easy to work with

Profile Picture Mark , 9/26/15, 1 Review