Music, Music, & More Music Reviews

24 | Bedford, VA

24 Reviews for Music, Music, & More Music

Gina M · Getting married on 02/10/2021

DJ Christian Lane

DJ Christian Lane from Music, Music and More Music was fantastic from the very beginning! Answered all our questions and made the process so smooth. He did an amazing job keeping all our guests on the dance floor and having a blast! We knew a DJ could make or break your day, so we are SO happy we went with Christian - best night of our lives and our guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Calvin Barnard · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

MM&MM was a pleasure to coordinate with. Flexible on payment methods (Used Venmo). Great website planning tool, and questions were addressed quickly. The DJ “Ty” was excellent. He was able to obtain and play even the more obscure songs we had requested. He was very flexible and quick to adjust and adapt to the situation. As the flower girl walked more slowly than rehearsed, he was able to loop the song (unnoticeable) so that my wife could walk down the isle at the exact mark she wanted to. 100% recommend MM&MM for your event!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Brittany Simpkins · Married on 10/12/2019

Responsive and reliable

What a breath of fresh air! Music,
    Music and more music was responsive, affordable and reliable. My DJ, Ty was great and followed the flow of the night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding DJ

We had a fantastic experience with Christian! He was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding day and made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. The day of went as smooth as could be and he kept everyone on the dance floor! We highly recommend Christian for all your DJing needs!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kw W · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

DJ Wikki Wendell was great! Not only was he a hit on the dance floor he kept the party going and stuck to the music we wanted. Even guests who normally do not dance were on the floor. He was very friendly and flexible. He also offered a military discount. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 03/09/2019

Becca Moon · Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Christian Lane was fantastic!

We went with Music, Music, & More Music for our wedding DJ services, and I can’t say enough good things about DJ Christian. He helped us through every step of the planning process. He was super accessible, and answered all our questions promptly. He made both of us feel really comfortable, and he went out of his way to help create the wedding music experience we were looking for.

Christian met with us beforehand to go over all the details and work through the timeline. It was a huge weight off our shoulders to work with someone who was so experienced and prepared. For many aspects of the wedding we ended up telling him that we trusted his judgment and gave him free reign, and we couldn’t have been happier with the results. The greatest part of Christian’s DJ services is how intuitive he is and his ability to read the room and play the perfect music for the moment. Our guests (both friends and family!) danced the entire night and keep complementing us on our wedding music. We are both super appreciative of Christian’s DJ talent and help with our wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent DJ

Christian was an amazing dj. Very professional! After my wedding all my guest complemented what a great job he did. Great energy with even better music!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Becca · Married on 09/02/2018

DJ Christian Lane was amazing to work with! We filled out all our information online, and then he called us the week before the wedding to discuss and go through everything one more time before the big day. He went through all the little details we hadn't even thought about! He was punctual, friendly, and did a great job keeping all our guests entertained! Thanks Music Music and More Music!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Callan · Married on 05/26/2018

Christian Lane was the DJ for our wedding, and my husband and I could not be happier with his work! Christian was open minded and helpful leading up to the wedding day. He gave suggestions when we needed input and listened to and noted our preferences. He was professional in his attire and his work on the wedding day, and he had a positive energy that we greatly appreciated.

We received compliments about the music from everyone! Thank you for being part of our day, Christian!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing service! I chose this vendor for my wedding because my family has known them personally for a long time. I was so pleased with their service and music abilities. Additionally, Christian worked hand-in-hand with me to pick out the very best music. I truly couldn't have a better wedding night thanks to my DJ.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

Mark Lamb was an amazing DJ. He kept our dance floor moving all night with an excellent playlist. Moreover, he nailed every transition during the evening and made my husband and I feel like stars. Not to take away from his excellent DJ skills, but I have to highlight that he is part wedding planner. Mark met with us at the venue in advance to walk through everything in detail. His help on the timeline was tremendous. Book him now and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

This company was great and our specific DJ was seriously awesome! Christian walked us through every step of how things work and what he needed from us. He took charge when needed and always took into consideration what we desired. His responsiveness was on point and was always professional, while still being personable and friendly. The company itself was also very timely in their responses. It was clear that Christian's focus was on pleasing the bride and groom. The price was reasonable, especially for the outstanding service Christian and the company gave us.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Christian was the best DJ we could have ever asked for at our wedding! He made the night into a dance party which is exactly what we wanted. He was professional, very responsive, and accommodating to our last minute changes. He played everything we asked for and more! We highly recommend Christian to anyone looking looking for a reliable, outgoing, and perfect DJ! Thanks Christian!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tigre · Married on 09/02/2017

Music, Music, & More Music is an amazing company, and DJ Christian Lane is an outstanding DJ. I met Christian back in January at a Bridal Expo in Fredericksburg and ever since meeting him I knew he would be a great person to work with. He was super helpful as we were in the process of choosing our playlist befofe the wedding - like if we needed an extension and more time to select our songs he was willing to offer us more time and was always so kind. He was flexible during the day of with any changes made to the timeline. He was just overall great and I can't thank him enough for making our day special. Thanks so much, Christian - From the Happy Hammond's!!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Christian did an awesome job at the wedding! We were very impressed with his professionalism and his flexibility throughout the entire process. He was able to give us great ideas and had everyone up and dancing throughout the entire wedding. We would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Anna · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Christian Lane is excellent, professional, punctual, and very kind/down to earth. He took time to talk through the things I wanted for the ceremony and reception, then did his thing and I didn't have to worry about it one bit! He kept the night going smoothly, and got people on the dance floor. I would recommend him to anyone!

Since I was in nursing school when I began wedding planning, I was a bit overwhelmed and stressed. DJ Lane was so easy to talk to and work with. The website was easy and stress free to fill out. He took care of all the details, and helped tremendously! I didn't have to worry about the reception at all.

The equipment he brought was top notch. He arrived early to set it up, and he even put cloth around the speaker poles so they looked more "wedding", and didn't distract from the decor.

He is very aware- if a song is getting long (father/daughter dance or mother/son dance, etc.), you can glance at him and he'll fade the song so it ends at a perfect time.

Our wedding day was so wonderful- and having a DJ who kept things running smoothly really made it even better. He helped me be a stress free bride who just got to enjoy the day!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

I loved music, music and more music. We had DJ Craig and I was extremely pleased! I was a little flustered that my DJ was changed like three days prior to the wedding but everything turned out great. DJ Craig always came to track me down and never made me feel like anything was a rush or a worry. He was playful with the guests and a great game host for our shoe game. I loved having DJ Craig to join us at our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Meredith · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Christian Lane did an outstanding job at our wedding! He is very professional and a super nice guy! On the days/weeks leading up to our wedding, Christian was very responsive to all of our emails/calls and was understanding of any last minute changes we wanted to make. He got people on the dance floor and made sure he played all the music we requested. I would recommend Christian Lane to anyone searching for a great DJ!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Brianna · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our choice of Music, Music and More Music for our wedding. We got married at Sierra Vista with about 130 guests. DJ Wendell Witt was SO easy to work with, and we loved the software program he uses that allowed us to choose our music well in advance. Wendell totally got the crowd going and had the perfect mix of slow songs, dance songs, etc. to keep the reception lively and fun. He also provided a BEAUTIFUL lighted floor graphic for us, which I wasn’t expecting at all but completely changed the look of the dance floor and reception area and made it even more stunning. Such a thoughtful gesture! I cannot recommend Wendell highly enough. From start to finish, he was so professional, so easy to work with, and so perfect for our wedding. Thank you Wendell, for everything!! If you want a great reception and a great DJ, Wendell is hands-down your guy!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Aine · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't say enough great things about DJ Wendell. Wendell is incredibly responsive, thoughtful and helpful. He truly went out of his way to make sure our wedding reception had music exactly how we wanted it. He is timely and provides an unmatched level of service. We couldn't be happier with how our music turned out and have received numerous compliments on our choices and Wendell's execution. Thanks!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2017

Music Music & More Music DJ'd our wedding and it was a wonderful experience!! Christian Lane was our DJ and had everyone on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. He played a great mix of our must-play songs and guest request songs! I also loved the online system they have for picking out songs & making a timeline for your wedding- very cool & very helpful! Christian was also very responsive to any emails I sent through the planning process. Thanks so much for helping to make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Miranda

Miranda Holland · Married on 09/07/2019

Small space, fun music, kept the party going

Ty was our DJ and he was super nice. He was communicative with us leading up the wedding. The setup is small, which was great for a small venue. It left plenty of space to dance!Me and my girls did a surprise dance and we sent him the music to play, told him what the plan was the day of, and he did it perfectly! All of the music for the special dances flowed seamlessly. This was great, until we had a lost garter and my mom missed the one song she had wanted to hear, which I had trouble telling him over the music. We were able to tell him before the garter song came on, but it was a definite hiccup in the smoothness. He handled it well and was able to pick back up on the smoothness. He played fun, current songs, along with some requested songs. I'm not sure if he got to do all of the requests, but everyone seemed to have a great time and I know I did. He stayed there and get the party going, even when it started emptying out. Super chill and nice, definitely would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/25/2019

alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

4.2

I really enjoyed talking with Christian who gave me the details on the services they offer and even customized a package for us. He was professional, sincere, and helpful. I didn't think twice on booking them! Our assigned DJ was Ty. He had good communication with us the week leading up to the wedding, showed up early to set up, and the transitions throughout the night went smoothly (especially considering the rain changed the setup of our ceremony and cocktail hour). Our only complaint is many songs on our song list (that we spent some fun hours creating!) were not played at the reception. The majority of the music selections that were played instead were oldies.

Sent on 07/28/2018

3.0
      2.5

Although the overall company Music, Music, and more Music, is very highly recommended and reviewed, we had many many problems with our individual DJ - Joel. While I would recommend the company, I would not recommend our actual DJ

Sent on 06/02/2014