Music & Memories DJ Services Reviews

Music & Memories DJ Services 6
Music & Memories DJ Services 7

Rachel Hudock · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

Carl & Sophia are the greatest!! They are extremely professional, down to earth, & very easy to work with!! It was a true pleasure having them at our reception! They really helped keep our reception going and everyone had a great time!! Highly recommended from this couple!!! Very glad we got to meet such a wonderful couple! God bless!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Music & Memories DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much, Rachel! It was our privilege and pleasure to DJ & MC your wedding reception. We wish you and Joe decades of love & good health together!!! God bless.
  • Dawn

Dawn Mccoy · Married on 06/22/2019

Take a chance on this wonderful couple!

We hired Carl and Sophia for my daughter’s wedding reception at Stratigos Banquet Center. They were extremely warm and friendly and very interested in finding out exactly what we wanted for our reception. Honestly, they made us feel like family from the moment we met with them! They did an excellent job moving the reception along at a pleasant pace and I received numerous compliments from our guests regarding the selection of music they chose to play while dinner was served. They ramped it up nicely for “party time” and everything was done very professionally. I would highly recommend them! As an added bonus, they were extremely reasonably priced, especially when compared to some of the more commercialized DJ’s out there.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Music & Memories DJ Services 18
    Music & Memories DJ Services 19

Music & Memories DJ Services's reply:

Dawn, thank you so much for the kind words and heartfelt recommendation of Sophia and me--aka "Music & Memories DJ Services."
    You & Michael have such a beautiful family. It was our pleasure to DJ & MC your daughter, Rachel's wedding to Joe. ❤
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 05/24/2019

Simply the best!

I cannot say enough good things about Carl and Sophia as DJs and as people. They are so kind, conscientious, flexible, and professional. We were drawn to their very reasonable prices when we started our search for a wedding DJ, but as soon as we met them in person, we fell in love! They cared deeply about learning our story and getting to know us, and that care and attention to detail was reflected in their MC/DJ-ing services. We had several (very fun!) in-person meetings prior to the big day, and we had consistent text/e-mail communication to ensure every detail was perfect. I made some last-minute changes to the script of our entrance the week of the wedding, and they easily rolled with it to give us the exact wording/music we wanted. In short, they treated us like family. They also played an extra half hour of music beyond our contracted time and made arrangements to stay the night at the hotel, so we knew how committed they were to making sure our night was magical. We also noticed how reactive they were to our dance floor, customizing the music to what they saw garnering enthusiasm and also accepting requests without violating our no-play list! I truly hope we can remain in touch as friends, as they are simply the best people!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Music & Memories DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashleigh! We loved putting together the special songs/music for your wedding to George. Likewise, you two made us feel like family as well! We wish you many years and decades of Good Health & Happiness TOGETHER!
  • LuAnn

LuAnn · Married on 05/18/2019

Mrs. LuAnn G.

We had the greatest experience at our daughter’s wedding recently with this lovely couple .
    It was like having a part of the family taking care of music and announcements!
    They are both friendly and genuinely sweet people who helped to make our day perfect!!
    God bless them both!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Music & Memories DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, LuAnn. It was our privilege and pleasure to share in your daughter's beautiful wedding reception. You all made us feel like family as well. Best wishes to Dawn & Travis.
  • Hope

Hope Mcinnes · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful DJ & MC

We had about 2 months to put together a reception for my son & daughter in law, I messaged Carl & the response was fast & very informative. Luckily our reception was on a Sunday & they had availability. From there... everything went very smoothly, from playlists, to sequence of events. Thanks to the MC services everyone knew exactly what was going to happen next. He & Sophia showed up ontime & everything went perfectly. Our quests loved the music choices & all the fun dances too. Everyone had a blast dancing the day away! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Sylvia · Married on 08/18/2018

Music & Memories DJ’d at my sister’s wedding and they did a fabulous job. They worked with my sister & brother-in-law to get a play list that was all the music they like! I would highly recommend Carl & Sophia for your next event.

Sent on 09/04/2018

John · Married on 03/17/2018

Was great to hear classics from the 90's and early 2000's. Still played modern R&B too. The DJ was friendly and very accommodating to any requests. I would consider him again for another party or wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Tim · Married on 01/13/2018

In the months leading up to our wedding, I emailed frequently with Carl and Sophia and they were always very quick to respond (sometimes within the hour!). They offered great suggestions on music selections and permitted me to construct a fully customized playlist for our reception while still accommodating song requests during the actual event, which meant the world to my young niece when she was able to dance to Miley Cyrus’s “Party in the USA.” They ensured everything ran according to plan, coordinating with the various venue event planners behind the scenes to have their
    equipment set up and music playing well before guests arrived. Above all, Carl and Sophia were a joy to work with, because they treated our wedding day like it was as important and special to them as it obviously was to us. Entertainment is such a central part to a wedding, and Music & Memories played a huge part in making our big day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Chris · Married on 12/16/2017

These guys nailed it! Carl and Sophia are definitely the type of people & professionals you want for your event. They brought a variety of music, from current hits, to classics (like the YMCA!) that made everyone want to get up and dance! Carl even took the time to help me get the timing down for the music to be played during our wedding ceremony, and was very responsive to communication throughout the process. I'd definitely go with them again!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kathy · Married on 12/16/2017

Music and Memories Affordable DJ Services is an outstanding vendor if you are looking for music for a wedding or any event! Carl and Sophia Becker provided the music for our son's wedding in December of 2017 and did so with the upmost professionalism and enthusiasm. Carl worked diligently with our son and his partner to assemble a collection of music that was meaningful to them. He also made sure there was a variety of music available that made everyone want to get up and dance! In addition Carl and Sophia provided beautiful music for the ceremony. They genuinely enjoyed the wedding reception as they not only played the music but interacted enthusiastically with the guests to make sure everyone had a great time. This was an outstanding vendor. Carl and Sophia Becker are both very professional and invested in making the event a memorable one!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Marie · Married on 09/23/2017

Carl & Sophia were high energy and personable DJ's and MC's who were dedicated and responsive to our every musical need and desire at our reception! We'd strongly recommend Music & Memories for your special day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

chrissy · Married on 09/13/2017

Carl and Sophia are a true class act when it comes to DJ's. I loved working with them, and will definitely use them again as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Janet · Married on 12/16/2017

Great song catalogue which had the guests up and dancing. Took lots of requests!! The DJ went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a great time and he definitely succeeded.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Barbara · Married on 07/21/2018

3.5

I was at a friend's wedding and was extremely impressed with this DJ.
    The music was exactly what my friends wanted and the selection was very large.
    The guy was real friendly and pretty funny with the crowd.
    I got his name from my friend, who said he was great to work with and flexible.
    She said the contract was easy and straight forward.
    Everyone had a great time on the dance floor through the entire time.
    I plan on using "Music and Memories" and would recommend them to anyone looking for a excellent DJ.

Sent on 08/28/2018