Music Medic DJs Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Dana W. Married on 08/21/2022

Outstanding last minute DJ

I’ve been planning my wedding for over three years. Covid certainly delayed our progress in having our special day. A few short weeks before our wedding our disc jockey (from a different company) advised us they wouldn’t be able to provide service for our wedding. I was panicked. Almost everyone I reached out to was booked. I stumbled upon Music Medic and I’m really glad I did. They were our saviors. From booking them to the final dance - they saved the day and did so with professionalism and easy. Highly recommend! A++
    Christina Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Highly recommended!! Brian is wonderful. He played exactly what we asked and was very professional!
    Katelin Married on 10/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great experience! We used Music Medic for our company conference. He got everyone on the dance floor!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Meredith Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Music Medic was great to work with on our wedding. The first meeting with Brian, I knew he was going to be perfect. We talked several times and each time he made it all about us and our special day. We gave a few favorite songs however it was his creativity and knowledge of all music that pulled everything together to make it the best day of our lives.
    Brittney Married on 12/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are getting married and want to have the perfect day without worries or wondering if your guests are going to have a great time, look no further. Brian and his staff at Music and Medic are amazing! We had Brian provide us with our ceremony and dance music and it was planned out beautifully, leaving no room for error. I would recommend Music and Medic to anyone for their special day!
    Laura Event on: 11/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    GREAT experience with Brian as the DJ at my in-laws 50th Anniversary party! He was responsive throughout the planning process and very professional. We highly recommend Music Medics!
    Samantha Event on: 03/15/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very wonderful!!! Great DJ awesome all around guy!!! Well definitely use again!
    Rhiannon Event on: 12/17/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Brian was great, and very flexible and accomodating! His karaoke services were a hit at our party. Will definitely work with his Team in the future!
  • User1364666 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My DJ was outstanding! The level of communication and accommodation was better than any other DJ I have ever worked with. Brian, kept the party moving with the excitement in his voice and a awesome music mix!
    Christine Married on 09/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow! He helped us pull off the surprise of the decade! We had surprised all of our family and friends with a surprise wedding ceremony and I can't tell you how many people said that it was the best time they ever had. He was a HUGE part of making the party amazing! I'm a huge stickler for customer service and professionalism and I'm all smiles.
    Lisa Event on: 06/01/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What a great company...the owner is so accommodating. The DJ the worked the event is so great and good with the kids. He gets them all moving and shaking. Really glad that I found this company on the internet...will not be using anyone esle!
    Tina Event on: 04/26/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian Salamone is always great to work with. He is on time and ready to go when we need him. The variety of songs is excellent and everyone has a fun time!
  • User1362023 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Music Medic was the most professional DJ service I have ever utilized. Telephone and email communication was FANTASTIC! Our DJ, Brian, had everyone engaged and on the dance floor!
    Brendan Married on 09/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Couldn't have asked for a better DJ service for my wedding. It was so good we booked them again for a birthday party. A+
    Tina Married on 04/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love working with Brian! He is the best!!
    Teresa Married on 04/17/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Music Medic DJ's did a GREAT job at my wedding! We met with them ahead of time to go over expectations, the schedule for the day and songs we would/wouldn't want played. They were very professional and responsive, and I didn't have to worry about anything as far as they were concerned. They were on time, well dressed, and read my wedding guests well. Everyone had a blast!

I feel like they really went out of their way to help me out, and be one less hassle that I would have had to deal with on my wedding day. No one wants to worry about the DJ showing up, and with them, it wasn't an issue!
    Michael Event on: 05/02/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    music medic dj's continually promoted my weekly event, was extremely flexible when it came to where and when to set up. a true professional at all times. I would highly recommend their services .
    Kathy Event on: 07/20/2013
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    We had a pool party and cookout for the residents of the Riverside Apartments. Having the DJ/Music created such a fun event. Residents were dancing in the pool and singing along. I can truly say that the DJ kept the event moving along, assisted us with gift drawings we were doing for the residents and provided a real party atmosphere. I had residents come back to me and ask why we couldn't provide the DJ for more events. (Which we plan on doing). We are extremely happy customers. Kathy Ward/Riverside Apartments

Music Medic DJs's reply:

We very much enjoyed working with The Riverside Apartments. We believe that the 4.5/5.0 on flexibility was clicked on in error of a 5.0. If this isn't the case we encourage our client to elaborate on this rating so that we may address it for them and future clients. However, based on the overall rating, our commitment to customer service and the client's comments we simply think this was a mouse "clicking" error.
    Claude Married on 06/17/2017
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was for a graduation party. We enjoyed good communication throughout, and when our venue unexpectedly changed just a few days before the event, they were able to roll with it. They were up and running before the first guest arrived (I see so many that get there just in time and still have to set up). We did both DJing and Karaoke, and our guy played an eclectic mix of stuff that appealed to our mixed-age crowd.
  • O
    Olivia Event on: 12/20/2014
    3.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    The music in the beginning sounded a lot like elevator music. Also wish there was a more updated song selection for karaoke. All in all was not bad.

Music Medic DJs's reply:

Though a 4.8 out of 5 is a good rating, we strive for perfection everytime. We apologize that we didn't meet your full expectations. We tried hard to find you a DJ on short notice (less than a week) and were able to accommodate you.

We normally plan your event with you more throughly, however the DJ played to the crowd of the 50th birthday party.

As stated at the time of booking, this wasn't our main karaoke host or setup (it was a fill in to accommodate you), but the DJ/KJ appreciated the $100 tip nonetheless. To better serve you in the future, we encourage you to book more than a week in advance. Thanks for your business!
illustration stars