Music Masters Reviews

83 | Washingtonville, NY

83 Reviews for Music Masters

Maxine · Married on 07/25/2020

The Music Masters team did an incredible job with our wedding. Their setup was phenomenal and Danny made sure to keep our guests dancing! When some of our guests had given up on the dance floor, Terry joined the party and became a whole new entertainment system for our guests. They did a fantastic job and our friends and family continue to talk about how much fun they had!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Kim · Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing experience!

They were very professional. The music was phenomenal! MC Terry was a big hit with everybody! Incredible value for the service they provide! Will definitely hire them again in the near future.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Christine Lee · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Time for Everyone. Highly Recommend!

Lou and Jason did an incredible job at our wedding. Lou was always super responsive and extremely friendly over email. They were completely on top of our requests for our ceremony and made sure to incorporate many of our suggestions during the reception. We had many guests comment on how great the music was - I think everyone agreed that the music led to such a fun night! Jason brought the perfect amount of energy to the party and played a central role in coordinating different parts of the night to make everything go smoothly. We loved having Lou and Jason and only hope to see them again at our friends' weddings. Thank you, Music Masters, for making our wedding a fantastic time for everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brittany Chlud · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Lou, Terry and all the staff we worked with at Music Masters were so professional & amazing to work with! Terry kept my guest dancing all night & so many of my guest raved about how wonderful my DJ was! Thank you Music Masters for making my wedding day awesome!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2019

Wounderful

Lou from music masters was fantastic! From begining to end! Everytime I emailed him, he responded so fast! They were super professional and we had a blast out our wedding! The music from the ceremony to the reception was great! Everyone was up dancing and having a great time! We also loved the inflatable photobooth! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely perfect

All night guests kept coming up to me to tell us how incredible the DJ was! He was able to read what the crowd responded too (a lot of EDM music for our particular group of guests) and kept the dance floor packed all night. The MC, zap photographer, and photobooth attendant were also all awesome people who were amazing at interacting with our guests. Together the whole group of them work flawlessly together and I can’t say enough good things about them! Highly highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Mercer · Married on 09/06/2019

Kept the party going!!

Music Masters was more than we could’ve asked for in a DJ! They were very responsive and answered every question we had. We got the platinum package and it was a gorgeous set up! They took pictures throughout the ceremony and reception and had them displayed on 2 screens at the DJ booth, we absolutely loved that! Terry kept the party going! Her enthusiasm was awesome and kept everyone hyped and ready to party. We got the photo booth as part of our package and it was a huge hit. Everyone was in and out of the photo booth! Lou and Terry and the rest of the Music Masters team are amazing, fun, and fabulous at what they do!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Emily Dong · Married on 06/01/2019

Terry was great!

Terry was a lot of fun. Many guests raved about her. The light up shoes and energy level was superb

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Dawnna

Dawnna Joyner · Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding event awesome time

Music was awesome great service excellent music team made the wedding an excellent time would highly recommend them anyone

Sent on 02/02/2019

Jen Friehling · Married on 01/13/2019

Would recommend over and over

The DJ and MC were absolutely fantastic! I could have have imagined anyone doing a better job. They were quick with all communication and accommodated every single one of my requests. The dance floor was full for my entire wedding and I could not have been happier with the music selection. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Amanda Smith · Married on 12/01/2018

Ryan and Amanda Bender Wedding

Music masters was simply perfect. Every song they played was appropriate for all guests. Terry was an amazing MC, everyone love her and her light up shoes! All in all, music masters the the number 1 entertainment team needed for any occasion.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Lisa Palko · Married on 10/21/2018

The best!

We couldn’t have been more pleased with Music Masters! Lou and the crew were phenomenal. They catered to our wishes and made all of our wedding guests have the time of their lives! Music Masters was punctual and made our wedding day worry free. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you Lou!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Dianna · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing my guest wont stop talking about how amazing they are!

Between the excellent response to emails to keeping me in the loop and entertainment I can’t say enough.dj Lou n mc Danny were beyond beyond beyond amazing!!!! I would honestly have another party just to have them all my guest are still talking about how amazing they were so thank you so much for making my day amazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Sharon

Sharon Rosas · Married on 10/13/2018

It was phenomenal.

Music Masters are highly recommended. I loved Terry as the MC. She killed it. People were on the dance floor non stop. They played great music and kept the wedding party rockin. We also got the Photo Igloo and it was a real hit. So much fun. They made a copy for each person in your photo group. If you are looking for the perfect DJ with all the best choices for any budget and any party needs. You found it here. Thank you for a job well done. Sincerely, Sharon Rosas

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

They were amazing, Professional, and fun. Danny was our MC and he made everything so easy. They made our wedding great. Everyone said the music was on point.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

Music masters was recommended to me by a coworker of mine. I first emailed Lou, and he got back to me within a few hours. We talked back-and-forth through email many times and always got back to me in a timely manner. My package included DJ MC photo booth. I was very pleased with both Lou and Terry. I told them exactly what I wanted and they 100% delivered. The guest at my wedding danced the night away and everybody had an awesome time. We had lots of laughs thanks to Terry, she was an awesome MC and my guests loved her. I highly recommend music masters for any occasion that requires a DJ and MC. I give them five stars. If you’re looking for the best DJ for your wedding, someone who listens to what you want, responses quickly, has years of experience and gets your guess on the dance floor then look nowhere else. Music masters is the way to go !!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Salvatore · Married on 09/08/2018

thank you both terry and lou for such a professional performance.. you guys were creative , courteous and good listeners.
    you are one of the reasons our wedding was a great success. and the energy you brought to the party was absolute magic. everyone is still talking about Terry and her electrifying sneakers.

thank you so much for a job well done.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Vincent · Married on 09/01/2018

Best service ever was a pleasure working with them I would definetly recommend to anyone played straight bangers all night !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2018

Music Masters is the best in the Hudson valley. I’ve used them for my mothers 50th surprise party, my job used them for our holiday party, because of how awesome they were at my mothers party others used them as well. It was a no brainer of who to use when it came to our wedding. They were great. They listened to what we wanted and what kind of music we didn’t. They mixed everything perfect, had everyone dancing!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Music Masters and their team helped make our wedding so complete! Terry was such a hit. She kept our guest on the dance floor. Be sure to ask for Terry she’s the best!

Sent on 08/23/2018

R · Married on 06/23/2018

Great DJs and MC. Spent a lot of time trying to find a company that was not pompous... Music masters listens and works with the client to make sure everyone has a blast. Lou keeps the music pumping and Terry is a pip that gets right in the mix.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

I am the wedding planner for a wedding that Music Masters provided services for. Throughout the reception, there were manychanges, people's names added to the speech list, change of activities throughout the reception, etc. Emcee Danny and and DJ Goombah Louis were welcome to all changes and remained professional and polite with me. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Breanna · Married on 06/01/2018

Music masters did an amazing job at my wedding! I was so pleased with how smoothly MC Danny and DJ Goombah Louie made the whole night go, even with throwing complicated requests and extensive playlist at them, they made sure everything went exactly how I imagined it and I'm very thankful to have had these consummate professionals handling the ceremony and reception for my big day. Thanks again, you guys are the best!

Sent on 06/11/2018

lindsay · Married on 05/24/2018

Fantastic! Lou and Terry brought it and our guests had the best time!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Music Masters were top notch for our big day! Leading up to our event, correspondence was prompt and informative. On the day of our wedding, we had rain on our outdoor ceremony and Music Masters went out of their way to ensure that no matter what our ceremony music was delivered in the best quality even in the pouring rain. Terry, the MC, was enthusiastic, energetic, and super friendly. Many guests have complemented the music at the reception since our day saying it was a great mix and a great party. Music Masters definitely delivered fantastic service and great quality at a high value for the money! Would highly recommend! Would use again!

Sent on 06/14/2018