Music Mania Events Inc Reviews

1 User photo

Music Mania Events Inc 1
  • Marisol

Marisol · Getting married on 09/10/2020

Highly recommend! A team of professional dj’s.

I’ve used Music Mania’s services a couple of times already and both times it was a success. Had a blast both times! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thanks Marisol! It's always a pleasure to work with you! So happy everyone had a great time! Hope to party with you again!

Mila Mesa · Married on 04/05/2019

Quinceñera

Wonderful service! The attention to detail and the care they had for the party was wonderful. They made it easy to switch songs and the photo booth went really well. The pictures came out wonderfully, and I highly recommend Music Mania. Such a wonderful pair of women who really helped my daughter in bringing everyone out to the dance floor.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Manny Nieves · Married on 10/27/2018

Daughters 13th Birthday

Very professional. The set up was amazing and the music was everything that was asked for. I will definitely hire them again!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thank you Manny! I enjoyed working with you! Christina and your family were great and had so many fun music choices!
  • W

Wasel · Married on 08/01/2018

This was by far the best party ever and it was thanks to Anne Day with Music Mania Events! She took the time to find out what our music preferences were before and didn't miss a beat on the day of the event. She even thought of great songs that we forgot to put on the list. All of our guests have been commenting on what a great time they had! Long story short, we will definitely use Anne with Music Mania Events for our next party!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Karen · Married on 05/19/2018

Music Mania was very easy to work with. They were on top of everything during the weeks leading up to the party. They arrived early to set up and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Thanks, Karen!
    It was our pleasure :) Hope to work with you again!
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 03/11/2018

Anne was such a sweet calming person on the day of my wedding which I really appreciated. My wedding started to become a little unorganized and she stepped in to make sure we had an idea of when everything was going to happen. Everyone loved the music and had a great time:) loved the personal name lights for the wall and floor too!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Stacy! I enjoyed being part of your wedding and wish you & Charles many happy years together!!!

Aaron · Married on 12/09/2017

Anne Day of Music Mania Events did an amazing job for our wedding! We lost our dj 2 weeks before our wedding and had to scramble to find a new one. I called at least 8 different dj's with only 1 answering but being way over priced. Also it was 8:30 on a Saturday morning so I was worried that I wouldn't hear back from anyone until Monday morning, but not even 5 minutes later Anne called back and was extremely helpful and was available to dj our wedding. If you're looking for someone who is immediately responsive and well organized and experienced than you should definitely go with Music Mania Events. Not only was she on point with everything the price was perfect! 200$ cheaper than our original dj that canceled on us. Also I highly recommend the green screen photo booth! That was the most popular thing at our wedding! Also they send you digital copies of all the pics so we got a great laugh the next day looking at them all. The wedding went perfectly through the night! Highly recommend Music Mania Events!

Music Mania Events Inc 2
    Sent on 12/26/2017

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thanks Aaron & Chloe! We had a great time entertaining your family and friends!
    -Anne Day

Stacy · Married on 05/06/2017

Anne was so helpful with answering any questions I had! She was available whenever I needed to ask her something and got back to me right away! So personable and very accommodating to any request I had to really personalize my experience, I would recommend Music Mania to anyone looking for a DJ service!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 03/25/2017

Everything was perfect. No matter what changes were needed, Anne and team did it for me. It was wonderful!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Demetria

Demetria · Married on 10/29/2016

The guests had a blast thanks to the photo booth and DJ. We really appreciated everything!!!!! Looking forward to using your service for our next event :) Music Mania deserves 10 stars!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thanks so much, Demetria!!!! It was our pleasure! We appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the future :)
    -Anne

Jeselled · Married on 12/28/2015

Hello Anne and Alyssa,

THANK YOU for a superior job! Our Wedding Ceremony and Reception was a Blast. Me and my husband really appreciate all the time and effort by
    making our wedding day so special for us.We're very happy we found you.
    Anne you did a great job the extra effort you made to accommodate my request. From the bottom of our heart Thank You. We had amazing time @ our wedding.It was perfect than i could imagine! Thanks for all the wonderful work.
    You were Fabulous!!!

God bless,
    Jeselle

Sent on 01/20/2016

becky · event on: 01/10/2015

you guys did so great omg. thanks so much and thanks for working with so many people and providing great entertainment!!
    Becky white

Sent on 01/13/2015

Kim · event on: 12/03/2014

This is a teset from Weddingwire

Sent on 12/15/2014

Theresa · event on: 11/15/2014

I was truly impressed by the DJ services and the quality delivery for Carolyn's 50th Birthday party. We truly had a great great time and the music was awesome!!! Everyone danced all night long to the 80's themed music.

I will absolutely recommend Music Mania to everyone who needs DJ services in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Chris · Married on 11/15/2014

Anne Day/Music Mania Events met our every expectation. She was helpful with planning of the event, event music, keeping the party alive and knowing who to listen to regarding additional songs on the day of the event. Experience was key for us and that is why we selected our DJ. We were not let down at all. Even with changes that had to happen on the day of our wedding were handled. We recommend this DJ.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Becky · event on: 07/26/2014

AWESOME COMPANY AND STAFF!!! Will use them again!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kristie · event on: 04/19/2014

A very nice lady. She was on time. The kids loved her. The music was good, the games were fun. We will use you again next year!

Sent on 04/19/2014
  • User3697019 · event on: 11/22/2013

What a Aweosome DJ Ann was at my Daughters 10th Neon Glow Dance Party!!!
    The Kids had a Blast....!!!! The lights were sooo cool and She was so good with all the Kids ..!
    They thought she was just Awesome!!! Now My Kids want a DJ at every Party:))!!

Sent on 11/23/2013
  • User3656283 · event on: 10/31/2013

Was great with kids and adults. Engaged everyone in activities.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Robin · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Anne and Music Mania. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend She even traveled from Orlando to Treasure Island for our party. We are very pleased and everyone had a wonderful time.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Music Mania Events Inc's reply:

Thanks for the great review Robin! Did you mean to rate us just one star? If not, please adjust :) Thanks again!!!! Anne

Kandy · event on: 09/21/2013

We had a 100 yr celebration for my Dad and I. He was 60 & I am 40. We wanted music from 60's all the way to current. Anne did an awesome job having all the music we asked for. Definitely will have her back again in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Aubrey · Married on 04/25/2017

I had Music Mania Events be our dj, photobooth, and videography. I was happy to bundle everything together to get a great price. The photos for the photobooth and the video turned out great. I was very happy with the way it turned out and how they put everything together! Would definitely recommend for a dj, photobooth and videography!

Sent on 06/27/2017