Music Man Event Professionals Reviews

103 | Riverside, CA

103 Reviews for Music Man Event Professionals

Chris · Married on 06/22/2013

Mark did an outstanding job at our wedding... He made it very easy to select music, was in touch with the crowd and everything flowed smoothly. I would highly recommend his Services.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2013

Mark and his staff were just wonderful!!! I didn't have to worry about anything. I changed my entry music for my wedding ceremony the day of my wedding and Mark found this very special music for me and had it ready to go! Above and beyond!!! Thanks so much for everything!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2013

Mark was so amazing! More then I could have ever asked for! He was so organized and professional. He kept everyone dancing all night long. You never really know how a dj will do at your wedding, and it is such an important part of ones wedding/reception. I would recommend mark all the way!!! Your wedding will be perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Chelsea · Married on 04/07/2013

I couldn't say more amazing things about Mark and his team at Music Man Events. He made our night!! So much fun, GREAT music and flawless mixes! Literally EVERYONE was dancing on the dance floor and we were so so so happy! We were running behind (not to his fault) and he seamlessly blended the night together and made sure we hit all the key points. We had our DREAM wedding and are so happy with Music Man :) HIGHLY recommend them, and we are perfectionists!

The Byrnes!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Katie · Married on 02/15/2013

Mark was awesome!!! He even taught people how to line dance!! He was an absolute joy to work with and he did everything perfectly!!! He made my wedding a dream come true!! THANK YOU MARK!!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Christina · event on: 12/21/2012

We hired Mark to DJ our company's holiday party, and we could not have been more pleased! He was punctual, took employee requests, and played a variety of music for everyone to get up and dance to. The pricing was also very resonable and was a great value! We will definitely be booking him for our future company events!!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Good Music and service! Ours was a very small wedding but all our guests enjoyed the evening and Mark played a variety to suit everyone's taste and request!! He has lot of experience and music to make any event fun!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Len · event on: 12/07/2012

Mark was all set up before any of us arrived. He played exactly the right background music during dinner and then got the event jumping. Everyone loved the musical selection. He had every song that was requested. The crowd was dancing all night, rught up to closing time.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Val · Married on 12/01/2012

I love weddings and I was so fortunate to have been an integral part in the planning and implementation of my son’s wedding. Each vendor that I was fortunate to have worked with was outstanding and my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding was not only beautiful and perfect, but we had so much fun. I contribute our fun to Music Man Events. Thanks so much to Mark and Chris for their professionalism. Their experience showed through from the ceremony with the perfect timing of the processional music, their announcing capabilities throughout the wedding to reading the crowd at the reception and getting them up on the dance floor. My guests were commenting on how great both DJ’s were at the reception and even the next day through emails and text messages asking for Music Man Events’ telephone number. I am so happy to be able to refer Music Man Events talents to my friends and happy to speak to new clients personally to assure them that Music Man Events is the right DJ choice for their event.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Ellen A. · event on: 11/17/2012

Mark , his assistant and his dancers were incredible. People were dancing all night and the music was great! His dancers were responsive and fantastic and the bar mitzvah boy his friends and ours were dancing away with all of them all night! I would recommend DJ Mark and his crew to everyone! Thanks Music Man Events, you are a 5 Star company!! The Shiffman Family for Stone's bar mitzvah

Sent on 11/21/2012

Megan · Married on 10/20/2012

Mark was beyond the perfect DJ. I literally could not say one single thing that he did wrong. He was professional, he was quick to respond, and most importantly, he made my wedding night unforgettable. I had almost everyone complimenting what a wonderful job he did. The songs he played and the time he played them were perfect. Thank you SO much Mark for helping add to our perfect day!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2012

Honestly, Music Man Events made my wedding something special. Mark was on top of everything. He never missed a beat. Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2012

Music Man Event Professionals you guys are AMAZING!! Thank you SO much for making my wedding so perfect! You are truely the best and all of my guests told me you were the best DJ's they have ever seen at any weddings they have ever been to. THANK YOU!!!
    Amanda Wilkison

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2012

We were so nervous about picking the perfect DJ for our event, but we were so happy that we chose Mark! He helped us make the best surprise dance mix that blew the crowd away and kept people dancing all night long. Mark was super responsive, helpful and professional. Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

What an awesome experience. Mark and his team were top notch; you won't find a better DJ/Mcee in southern California. From his announcements to song selection, it was flawless. We had so many compliments from wedding guests; we can't brag enough about this company. Thank you Music Man!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Devon · Married on 07/28/2012

Music Man Event professionals was referred to me by my wedding planner. They were AMAZING! Anytime I had a questions I simply emailed Mark and got a super qucik response. Anytime I wanted to meet with Mark, he invited me into the office and we went over the details. It's this kind of service that really made me less stressedl on our wedding day. I knew I had a real professional in charge of my wedding.

On the day of the wedding, they were amazing! I wanted to make my father daughter dance really special for my Dad and Mark helped me do this by editing a special message to him into our song. Not a dry eye in the house!

The rest of the night everyone.. and I mean EVERYONE was out on the floor dancing the entire night. I still keep getting friends and family members describing my wedding as being EPIC. How awesome is that? Thanks Mark and the staff at Music Man Event Professionals for making my wedding a day we will remember fondly for the rest of our lives! I will reccomend you to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Cindy · Married on 07/07/2012

Great job. He read the crowd well and knew what to play. Volume was perfect the entire night

Sent on 07/10/2012

Devin · Married on 02/19/2012

Just a great interaction all the way from day one when we decided to go with Music Man Event Professionals and Mark the owner. They have a very interactive online system to set up from the schedule details, or the event nuances, such as special songs or people, all the way down to the flow of music. I was very comfortable with every aspect of the service we received. Mark and his co DJ Mark worked seamlessly with the event coordinator. She even came up to me to say how wonderful they were. They provided lighting for the dance floor and room which added another wonderful touch to the vibe set off in the room adding to the decor. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 03/06/2012

Ronnie · Married on 11/20/2011

I have been to several weddings and I have been in several weddings. I have never seen or heard a better DJ than Mark Cherney @ Music Man Event Professionals. I actually saw Mark do a friend of mine's wedding 3 months before our wedding, so I knew exactly what I was getting! He met with us prior to the wedding several times. He listened to what we wanted and helped us plan the timeline events of the wedding. He is extremely professional! He was there early on the wedding day and had amazing back drop lighting set up. I knew that I did not have to worry about anything that Mark was handling. We had certain songs we wanted played at certain times and Mark took care of it! He kept the flow of the night very smooth! And when it was time to dance and have some fun, Mark had EVERYONE on the dance floor! Even my Mom!! I higly recommend Mark & Music Man Events. He is truly the best DJ out there.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Mike · Married on 10/29/2011

Mark was our Wedding DJ in Dana Point CA a few weeks back. He did an amazing job and really made the reception come to LIFE! Amazing lighting and attention to detail. We added and changed things literally the night before and he didn't even skip a beat...no pun intended. I'd recommend Mark (Music Man) to anybody. Being a Wedding photographer myself, I've seen the good, bad and the ugly. Music Man falls under GREAT! You won't be disappointed!! Choose Music Man for your DJ services.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Dana · Married on 10/15/2011

Everything from the time I met Mark until my wedding was absolutely perfect. Not only did he make everything easy but he delivered a great time at my reception. Everyone danced the entire night and the emceeing was perfect. Thanks Music Man for making my wedding amazing. Now what are you waiting for? Book them now! They are the best!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Vanessa · Married on 09/09/2011

Mark was fantastic! He had everyone dancing all night! I would definitely hire him again for any major events I had. Thank you for making our wedding SO much fun!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Crystal · Married on 08/20/2011

We had a great time and never left the dance-floor! Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Mary · Married on 08/13/2011

We were so blessed and had the most beautiful wedding day, thank you for help making it special.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Debby · Married on 08/06/2011

From the moment I talked to Mark on the phone the first time, I felt very confident that my reception would run smoothly, which it certainly did. He is very responsive to emails and is helpful with all questions/concerns. Mark came up with great ideas to make the reception fun, and he did an amazing job of keeping the dance floor packed with people of all ages. The night was a blast thanks to his expertise and enthusiasm. Mark definitely knows how to run the show, and you will be in great hands with him as your DJ!!!

Sent on 08/23/2011