Music Magic Events Reviews

90 Reviews for Music Magic Events

1 User photo

Haley Mottern · Getting married on 12/30/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

I attended a wedding by Music Magic and they were amazing! They were able to capture just what the bride wanted!

• Lucero

Lucero Jasso · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond Great to work with!

I 1000x will reccomend Paige and Sid! They were so easy to work with, quick responses and were such a light for us after our wedding. We will always appreciate their kind and understanding hearts. Sid was sure to take in every song request, was so attentive of our needs (even asking if we needed water every once in a while) and kept the dance floor alive! If you're looking for an exceptional DJ and photobooth combo MME is who you want!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Karlie

Karlie · Married on 06/22/2019

Stress-free services!

I would definitely recommend MME for your wedding needs! Paige is a sweetheart to work with and announces everything for you so you can relax on your big day!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Bree

Bree Parrish · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Day!

The Photo Bus and Paige as our DJ helped to make our wedding day perfect! Paige and Sid are great! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Leo Rice · Married on 01/31/2019

This company was amazing!!!

They were great with my wife and family!!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2018

Absolute Perfection!

MME was by far the easiest of all my vendors to work with! They were kind, professional, and made all my wishes for my wedding come true! Anything I asked they completed the exact way I wanted it. They are a stressed out bride's dream! They gave helpful suggestions and were very personable. All the guests enjoyed the photo booth and their fun staff, and our DJ did an amazing job keeping the flow of the reception going! I would highly recommend MME to all of my friends. Thank you MME!

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Got the party going! We didn't think anyone would dance and we ended the night with everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Karla · Married on 09/01/2018

MME has always been great at what they do for others! Our family was so impressed with how our wedding reception looked! Paige and Sid worked so well with what my husband and I had envisioned for our special day, and they delivered!! We are so happy with how it all turned out, props to the MME team!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Esume

Esume Kennedy · Married on 08/17/2018

Esume 2018 wedding reception

MME was fantastic to work with. They did a great job keeping the reception on schedule and playing lively music that guests were able to dance to. The lighting and draping transformed the room and amplified the color scheme of the space. They also did a great job of playing songs that we had requested which weren't usually on their playlist. Sound quality was awesome and all their equipment worked well. Most importantly, Paige was amazing to work with. From our first meeting to plan the wedding to the final song played at our reception, she was incredibly easy to work with, communicated well, and followed through with everything we had made arrangements for. Overall, it was exceptional service and we highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Bonita · Married on 07/20/2018

HI, My experience with MME was just as they had promised. Very professional and calls were returned promptly, and The Bride and Groom were very pleased with the outcome. Everything went very smoothly and the evening was enjoyed not only by Bride and Groom but by the family and all of our friends. Thank you for making this happen. Bonita

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lynnette Hall · Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing!!!!

Paige and Sid did a photo booth and DJ's at my daughter's wedding. The music was awesome they photo booth was so much fun. Everyone has an amazing time. I would recommend them to everyone if you want the best of the best.

Kayla · Married on 10/08/2017

Dj and photo booth

I hired mme for my wedding with a photo booth and their dj services. They were amazing !! Definitely recommend them !!!

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Paige was the DJ for our wedding in September, and we're so eternally grateful for everything she did to make the ceremony and reception run smoothly. She went way above and beyond, and helped make the celebration special. She was a joy to interact with throughout the entire wedding planning process. Thank you so much!

Veronica · Married on 09/16/2017

I honestly couldn't have asked or found a better DJ than Paige at MME! They were amazing and so easy to work with! My husband and I couldn't just pick one song, so we had them mix three different songs together and it turned into a wonderful masterpiece. Our pictures ending up taking longer than we expected and Paige kept the photo booth open longer so our guests had things to do! She met with us outside before our entrance and brought me out food because I was starving! She is an amazing person and if I ever have to plan an event I would with out a doubt pick MME again!

Sent on 12/06/2017

C & K · Married on 09/02/2017

Paige was so easy to work with, very professional and a lot of fun. We had a broad age-range of guests and Paige was able to accommodate all their requests. The dance floor was full the entire night.
    Also, very thankful that she was able to travel 250 miles to be our DJ.

Sincerely
    The Stantons

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

Music Magic Events was amazing at keeping our wedding going and on track! The music was keep the crowd up and dancing on their feet! Highly recommend them for a wedding or any event! We will defiantly be calling them for future events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Vanecia · Married on 08/12/2017

Paige and Sid were amazing to work with throughout the wedding planning process. I highly recommend them to anyone. Sid was great at my wedding kept everyone going and played a variety of music. I did not want the night to end for sure!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Alexis · Married on 08/12/2017

Paige was the DJ at my wedding in August and it was such a great experience! It was so fun and she was so awesome with every little detail. Thank you guys.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

I had such a great experience with MME! They were so great to work with, and the music sounded great! Photo booth is a must also! So many great memories.

Sent on 12/18/2017

molly · Married on 07/07/2017

From the time the music began until the night was over, Music Magic kept our daughters wedding running smoothly.
    Between the first dance, tossing of the bouquet and the photo bus all our guests had a wonderful time and we could not have done this with out Music Magic. I would certainly recommend them and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2017

We called MME last minute for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Paige made sure to make our wedding tailored to our needs and taste even when we couldn't have a chance to meet in person. She made sure that even the smallest detail like the song during our cake cutting was perfect for us even when we hadn't thought of it! The love they have for what they do shines through their work. If you want to have a truly special, unique, and perfect event go with MME!!

Haley · Married on 06/23/2017

I largely attribute the ease and success of our wedding day to MME Music Magic Events (and particularly Paige). From the very first time we met with Paige, we felt confident that we were working with professionals and that MME was committed to making our day special for us. During our meeting with her, she helped us choose music and all the little details that put our stamp on our wedding
    The day of our wedding, Sid our DJ showed up on time and prepared. In the downtime before announcing the wedding party he went over the details one more time. Thank goodness! We had had a last minute change in the wedding party and it didn't even cross my mind to let him know. He saved us a lot of embarrassment by being on top of things. The reception went wonderfully and Sid did a great job keeping things on track without being intrusive. He knew exactly how to engage our guests and just really went above and beyond all of our expectations. We spent a little more than we were going to, but it was well worth it. MME will definitely be my number one choice and recommendation to anyone needing a carefree day without having to worry about having a DJ that sucks.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

Paige was awesome at planning out all the music and was very easy to work with. The DJ was also great at picking the right music to keep everyone going and had a good personality to keep things fun. I would highly recommend this couple.

Cristen · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm a little late writing this, but I worked with MME for my wedding in October. Paige was awesome to work with, and went above and beyond what I would expect a DJ to do. She helped keep the wedding on schedule with dinner, cake cutting, first dance, etc. The photo booth was incredible too; the gals running it were so patient. When they were about to start packing up the Photo Booth, a few of the groomsmen decided to start taking pictures (they were having a blast), so they humored them and let them take 'one more' set of pictures after 'one more' set of pictures. From the pre-wedding consultation with Paige to the unexpected thank you card she mailed post-wedding - I was so impressed and couldn't have wished for a better company to work with. You won't regret your decision to work with Paige and Music Magic Events!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Gary · Married on 09/17/2016

Paige and Sid were exceptionally helpful during the planning of our wedding, and even more helpful during the wedding and reception. They made planning our wedding very easy. The photo booth was a huge hit!

Sent on 11/29/2016