32 Reviews for Music Machine

Microphones (2)
Reception (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Paul is a professional and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture User6466504, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely book this vendor! Yes! This DJ is a must!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Definitely book Paul or Mike! People are still talking about our reception! Everyone was dancing. The music selection was PERFECT. We had a combination of fast and slow songs that included everyone from every generation. You will NOT be disappointed. When I have another party where I need a DJ or MC, I will call on The Music Machine. Thank you for the PERFECT Wedding Reception Celebration!

Profile Picture Micah, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Oh What FUN!!! Great Music and loads of interaction. People of all ages had a blast! We use Paul for all of our celebration needs.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything promised by music machine was delivered. No songs we didn't want ever played. The dj took our requests and followed any instructions we gave him. All of our songs for specific events in our wedding played right when we needed them. The only hic-up , was the audio during dinner began to fail and crackle for about 5 to 10 minutes. The dj fixed the problem apologized and the rest of the night was flawless.

Profile Picture Roger, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

100% book Paul. He turned our wedding into an AWESOME party and everyone had so much fun. He even provided glowstick necklaces, which I thought was awesome. He MC'd the event perfectly and really played music toward the crowd's liking.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Book Paul as the DJ for your wedding! He was super easy to work with. He always emailed me back very quickly with any question. He has an easy website where you enter all your wedding details and song requests. The best thing about Paul is that is experience in the industry was obvious. He did a great job be the emcee for our wedding, but without taking over attention of the wedding. He kept the dance floor full and he made the whole event go smoothly. I didn't have a wedding planner, but he and the coordinator at the venue worked together and they made the whole reception run smoothly. He paid attention to details. For example, my sister mentioned a song (that most people don't know) in her toast, and he played it right after her toast without any request from us! Seriously, book Paul for your wedding. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System

Paul was outstanding to work with from the very first phone call until post-Gala wrap-up . His demeanor was always very professional and we couldn't be happier he provided the entertainment services for us! I would highly recommend Paul/Music Machine's services

Profile Picture Jake, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Reception

Even with short timing, and little planning Paul was able to provide great entertainment for everyone there

Profile Picture Mike, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was amazing. He got the party started and kept it going. Folks stayed to the very end to enjoy the music.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo

Paul was a great DJ who worked with me on some special requests, that went all as planned at the reception. There were a few great surprises that I had no clue were part of the reception like the glow-in-the-dark necklaces and the blow-up guitar. The dance floor never emptied and our guests couldn't stop commenting on how much fun the reception was.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is the best. Plain and simple. He kept the party going and played a great selection of songs. I couldn't be happier with the job he did.

Profile Picture Kaylor, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Paul was a real pro at helping the reception run smoothly and providing all the music that we wanted,

Profile Picture Rosan, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Paul was amazing! He did a wonderful job and everyone had a blast! We had so many compliments on how amazing the music was!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Paul is awesome! He went above and beyond to make our wedding a stellar event. He was so easy to work with and all of our guests loved his energy!

Profile Picture Jake, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny did a great job! He did everything I asked and when I asked. He played the requested songs at the appropriate times. He was awesome! He kept the dance floor full ALL NIGHT - which is exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I received compliments all night for my choice in DJ. He was family and child friendly as well as entertaining enough to keep the attention of adults. And the professionalism he displayed prior to the big day was more than I could have hoped for. Highly recommended. Five stars. A+

Profile Picture Liz, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Paul was absolutely amazing and made our wedding reception more fun than we could have ever imagined! He kept the party going all night long - when our guests got up after dinner to start dancing he didn't stop them and just went with the flow even though it was before the 'special' dances. He is so easy to work with and makes sure that everything goes exactly how you want it to. He's also a great dancer - he had a dance off with my 9 year old Godson and it was a riot! I would recommend Paul and The Music Machine to anyone looking for a great entertainer.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very helpful before during and after event!! Very pleased with all the hard work!!

Profile Picture Nick, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was absolutely wonderful and professional, he really new how to read the crowd to ensure that the dance floor was never empty. He added some special touches that really awesome, including the glow sticks. We are so happy we choose him and our guest had nothing but great things to say as well

Profile Picture Lori, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

The comment we heard most often was "your DJ was awesome! We had so much fun!" Our goal was to have a PARTY for our wedding, and Paul provided that flawlessly! His MC talent for games and events throughout the night was charming, and he kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Cannot imagine our wedding without Paul and The Music Machine.
The photo booth they provided went without a hitch too - so grateful for someone to work the booth all night in case of issues, although there were none that I was aware of! :-)

Profile Picture Laura, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Paul Chamberlain and The Music Machine did an amazing job for our reception. He was professional, timely well spoken and inclusive. Our friends and family had so much fun I barely saw anyone sitting down instead of out on the dance floor the whole night.

Profile Picture User4318066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Paul is very professional & great at what he does. Definitely the best in the business

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was a great DJ and definitely kept the party going! He played a wide range of songs that everyone could relate to. We also used the photo booth services provided by the Music Machine Whig turned out to be a hit!

Profile Picture User4393196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul and his team provided great entertainment for our wedding! We also purchased the photo booth which was a great hit! I would definitely recommend them (and already have) to our friends :)

Profile Picture User3943309, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)