Music Machine Reviews

61 | Hollywood, FL

61 Reviews for Music Machine

61 Music Machine Reviews

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! What a production--The Music Machine is absolutely amazing! The blew all of our guests away, as well as me and my *husband*, with their pure talent, enthusiasm, and professionalism! They provided such an outstanding experience for everyone and you could tell they were enjoying themselves just as much as we were enjoying them! They truly love what they do and it shows in their performances! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for adding such joy to our wedding! We will never forget "the machine" ;-) and look forward to hiring them again in the future for more celebrations to come! XO

Shelby · Married on 04/10/2018

The Music Machine was absolutely incredible. They were so easy to work with and communicate and were responsive and open to learning most of the songs I requested. They engaged with the guests on the dance floor and their talent is out of this world. They are reasonable in price considering they were there from ceremony to the end of the reception and played through the whole night. I would recommend them a thousand times over again!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Thank you Shelby!

Nicki · Married on 04/04/2018

We LOVED Music Machine! They were SO MUCH fun...all of our guests we raving about how great our band was. They provided all the music for our wedding as well which was a huge bonus. Lastly, they surprised us by learning to play our first dance which was so thoughtful and well appreciated. They are definitely the way to go if you're looking to have an awesome time and get your guests up on the dance floor!

Gloria · Married on 12/23/2017

The success of any event depends on the music. Employing Music Machine ensured that our event was top-notch. We could not of asked for a better experience and all our memories will be that much better due to the quality and expertise about musicians. I could not of asked for a better experience and I would not hesitate to hire Music Machine again and recommend them to anyone who is planning something special.

Music Machine 1

Darren · Married on 12/23/2017

Marcello and his band/dj are absolutely fantastic. They are able to get the crowd going like no other group I have seen before. Excellent for weddings and all other kinds of events. 5 Stars!

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2017

The best of the best!!!! All guest were at the dance floor all night.

Naomi · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't recommend the Music Machine highly enough! Music MAKES a wedding, and I could not have imagined a better group than Marcelo and his team to meet this task. They are trustworthy, professional, and absolutely know what they are doing. Early on in the planning, Marcelo helped us plan a music option within our budget that met our vision, and gave us some spot-on advice from his countless experiences providing music for weddings. We ended up with a live jazz trio in the outdoor portion of our venue, and a DJ on the inside, along with a two-piece for the processional. Our guests raved about the music across the board. And we all danced our faces off!

Drew · Married on 12/02/2017

I booked Music Machine without ever being able to see/listen to them in person, purely on web and social media content. Marcelo was incredibly responsive and comforting. Come event time (we got married at the Flagler Museum) they executed flawlessly on the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The wedding reception was amazing, and a lot of that had to do with Music Machine.

Joshua · Married on 11/12/2017

The music machine is the finest wedding band in Florida hands down. They are professional and do an outstanding job. Your guests will most certainly have an excellent time with them.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lara · Married on 11/11/2017

The Music Machine MADE OUR WEDDING! The Music Machine came highly recommend to us by our florist. After meeting Marcelo, we knew we had met our match. He was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgable. We instantly trusted him.

We had the Music Machine play at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The Music during the ceremony was beyond beautiful and set the tone for the night. The saxophone during the cocktail hour was a special, classy touch that everyone has been raving about. Finally, at our reception, The Music Machine killed every single song they performed. From start to finish, everyone was on the dance floor... which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding! Guests are still raving about The Music Machine and how amazing they were!

We are so grateful for the Music Machine because they truly made our wedding. THANK YOU Marcelo and the Music Machine for the best night ever.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Thank you Lara!

Bart · Married on 07/02/2017

Marcelo was great to work with. Totally flexible and his pricing was reasonable. The day of performance was awesome. All of our guests were raving about them. It was a crazy dance party, just what we wanted

Sent on 07/05/2017

Music Machine's reply:

It REALLY was a great party!

Diana · Married on 02/19/2017

The Music Machine absolutely MADE our wedding as great as it was!!! We have seen them play at several weddings and loved them so much we asked them to fly to NY for our daughter's wedding! They were super professional and kept the energy up the WHOLE time! Our family and guests were blown away - they play EVERYTHING well - not only pop and classics, but even the special ceremony music requests and the Latin and Jewish music we wanted! We felt confident all the way through- from the planning to the party - they were on top of making sure the party ran smoothly - really know how to read the crowd! Everyone has been telling us how great the Music Machine was !

Sent on 02/22/2017

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you for flying us to New York to be part of your wedding!!!

Nicole · Married on 02/11/2017

The Music Machine was the perfect band for my wedding at the Biltmore Hotel! PEOPLE DID NOT STOP DANCING!

The band members were all extremely professional and gave off great energy the whole night long. You will not be disappointed by them! I will be using The Music Machine for every event I have in the future and will be recommending to all my friends.

Do yourself a favor and get in touch with them to see for yourself. Best band ever! They truly made the night unforgettable and all my guests could not stop raving about the band.

Sharon · Married on 01/28/2017

The music machine bandleader Marcelo is the best. Our son got married January 28, 2017 at Aventura Turnberry Jewish center. Marcelos Music Machine band made the night . we danced the night away. Our family highly recommends him .looking forward to our second wedding using them .professional, organized kept to a timeline ! Highly recommend!! .

Sent on 01/30/2017

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you Sharon It WAS a great wedding!!!

Dena · Married on 01/28/2017

Had Music Machine last weekend at our wedding & we couldn't have asked for a better performance!
    They played great music which kept the dance floor full all night. We were so happy that they learned our first dance song!
    Would highly recommend this band!

Ariella · Married on 01/07/2017

Music Machine played the perfect mix of music genres for our guests and sounded great. My husband and I were on the dance floor the ENTIRE party and had an unforgettable night thanks to them!

Helen · Married on 12/23/2016

Marcelo made everything easy from meeting to contract to music choices to event. The music, the musicians and the singers were fantastic and everyone had a great time.

Daniel · Married on 10/30/2016

Marcello and Music Machine were fantastic! They were very accommodating of some of our quirky requests and they played the crowd perfectly. Very talented musicians and a great time. Thanks Music Machine!

If you want high energy and all your guests on their feet and dancing the night away, then look no further! The Music Machine performed at my son's wedding this past weekend at the Palms Hotel and Spa in Miami Beach. Even the hotel staff commented on the amazing sound coming from the reception room. These talented musicians made the bride and groom along with all their guests extremely happy! I can't thank them enough for all their efforts to accommodate our requests and make this wedding so memorable!

When looking for a band and DJ for our wedding and we found Music Machine. They have been nothing but the best not only at the party, but also at the time of planning such party. Working with them has been smooth, very clear and very easy. We worked together to choose the music, the flow of the party and Marcelo made sure that everything was able to flow throughout the night, regardless of other variables not being the best.
    During the party, no one stopped dancing for a minute. We had a mixed crowd of 300+ people, including Hispanics and Americans and the band was able to keep everyone on the dance floor with the right mix of music and transitions all night. All our friends are family are talking about how good the music was
    Last but not least, I really don't have words to describe how good the band was. We are very happy with their service and they completely made sure our wedding was the best we could have expected. We have nothing but AMAZING things to say about them and recommend them to anyone looking for a band/DJ service for their next event.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you! It was REALLY an amazing party!

Jill · Married on 01/09/2016

Marcelo's band, The Music Machine, and one of his DJs performed at my wedding to the delight of everyone present, especially me. Marcelo played the keyboards along with a flute during my ceremony and it was beautiful. The band played at my reception and the DJ played during breaks. I can't say enough about this incredible band. Our guests told us they'd never been to a wedding party with a band that sounded just as good or better than the originals. Marcelo can read a crowd and know just will bring everyone to the dance floor. Indeed, the dance floor was never empty. In addition to the music, Marcelo was able to provide uplighting for the room, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. I would recommend The Music Machine without worry to anyone and know that they will be overjoyed, just like me and my groom.

Sharon · Married on 01/07/2016

If you are looking for the best band, you have just found it. They are AMAZING. Just had them at my wedding on January 7, 2016 and the party was popping! All of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. The band is super talented and can play all types of music. Easy to work with, respond to email and phone call, and put on an amazing party!!!!!!

Nanci · Married on 11/14/2015

The Music Machine was a hit at our wedding, Everyone came up to us throughout the night to say what a great band we had. They played a good mix of songs for every generation including very recent top hits. I have recommended them to all of my friends.

Silvana · Married on 10/30/2015

The band was absolutely amazing. They did a great job with the music selection for my guests who were coming from all over and with different cultures: Argentineans, British, Americans, matins....

Marcelo was great to deal with, he would go straight to the point and gave me great advice and suggestions.

We were very pleased with their professionalism. They made my party!