Music Machine Reviews

Music Machine 1
  • Emily

Emily Gerlach Kerner · Married on 04/05/2019

Incredible Wedding Band!

The band was the highlight of the wedding - all the guests were raving about Music Machine! Cannot recommend them more. The singing was incredible!!! They happily played our first dance song even though it wasn't in their repertoire and listened to the list I made of songs I did / didn't want played. The MC was perfectly on-point, followed the schedule we made, and kept the party moving (even got onto the dance floor and made guests sing with them). Super talented!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you Emily. it was an amazing party, and the venue (Indian Creek country Club in Miami Beach) was beautiful.
    We wish you and your husband a great life together.
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding band

When planning my wedding, my parents made it very clear that they wanted a band. However, when I started doing my research, I realized that hiring a band was way more expensive than hiring a dj. I felt like music machine was definitely on the cheaper end compared to all the other bands.

I’m asvance, I spoke to Marcelo and he was charming and helpful. Once we made a decision to move forward, he told me that they were able to learn new songs for the first dance, which they did. It was much appreciated.

Their song lists include both English and Spanish and they have a lot to choose from. They did an awesome job performing at my wedding. Lots of people of all ages complimented the band and their talent. I was overall very happy with their performance and professionalism.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Music Machine's reply:

Big thank you! It was a fantastic wedding, and we are happy we were part of it.
    We wish you the best!

Natalie Litvak · Married on 02/23/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you Music Machine!

The best day of my life! It was a Magical Night can I say....
    The dance floor was packed all night! (250 guests at the Ritz Carlton in Naples).
    The energy, the sound, the vocals....incredible!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Music Machine!
    EVERYONE is talking about this band, this party.
    They learned my first dance and they played even better than the original!, they played different styles and kept us dancing the whole night....I didn't even eat!
    Once again, Thank you Music Machine

Sent on 03/08/2019

Dear Natalie:
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! for giving us the opportunity to be part of your most important day.
    We wish you and Jason the best of luck.
  • Alexander

Alexander · Married on 02/16/2019

Best of the best!

BEST MUSIC, BEST SOUND, BEST VOCALS, BEST SERVICE, BEST COMMUNICATION, PROFESSIONAL, CREATIVE, TOP NOTCH EQUIPMENT, and the PERFECT blend of Spanish and English music as we had requested. We hired The Music Machine to perform at our wedding for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. From the first phone call with Marcelo, I knew this band was special. He spent a good 30 minutes with me explaining the options, their band, and working with me to create to best package for our budget. This band was the highlight of our wedding, all of our guest were dancing like I have never seen them dance before, the dance floor was packed all night, and they really brought some serious energy and awesome vocals to the party. We chose our songs from their extremely extensive song list and added in a few others which they learned. We especially enjoyed how they engaged our wedding guest in the music and got off the stage to sing in the crowd. If you are shopping for a wedding band, look no further and don't be fooled by middlemen talent company markups, the Music Machine is what you need and they delivered for us 150% for us at a great price. My wedding venue staff was even saying that this was the best band they had ever seen. I normally don't write reviews, but we were so happy with The Music Machine Band that I felt I had to. From South Florida to California, if you are looking for the best Band for your event, I would highly recommend The Music Machine.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you Alexander for your kind words.
    We wish you and your beautiful wife the best of luck
    Regards,
    Marcelo

Sara Berman · Married on 01/27/2019

Music Machine-Above and Beyond!

Marcelo’s Music Machine was outstanding and kept the dance floor full the entire night. His band is versatile, professional and fun!! Great team of musicians, we had a 10 piece band. They played Latin, American and Jewish music to appeal to our very diverse audience. They also performed the ceremony and cocktail hour music. I can’t say enough about Marcelo and his team...we are so grateful for all he did to make our day fantastic!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Thank you!!
    It was a pleasure playing at your wedding.
    We wish you the BEST to you and your husband,

Paul Kane · Married on 01/13/2019

Magnificent Music Machine!

Music Machine was one of the most memorable things at my daughter's wedding in Jan. '19. Marcelo is a master at putting together a spectacular band -- and every member was outstanding (we had 8 pcs). We are still receiving compliments as well as being asked for referrals by wedding guests. -PK

Sent on 02/06/2019

courtney · Married on 06/16/2018

Dream Wedding

Seriously amazing! They blew me away! Communication was superb, the music and production was unbelievable. Absolutely the best bang for your buck!! Book them! They made my wedding night something I will never forget!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! What a production--The Music Machine is absolutely amazing! The blew all of our guests away, as well as me and my *husband*, with their pure talent, enthusiasm, and professionalism! They provided such an outstanding experience for everyone and you could tell they were enjoying themselves just as much as we were enjoying them! They truly love what they do and it shows in their performances! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for adding such joy to our wedding! We will never forget "the machine" ;-) and look forward to hiring them again in the future for more celebrations to come! XO

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

The Music Machine band is AMAZING! We saw them at a friend's wedding last year and we knew that was the band we wanted for our party (April 7th 2018 at The Ritz in Fort Lauderdale)

They are talented and fun but they are so super pros.

They will keep your guests dancing all night long like they did at my wedding.

They worked with us on the type of music we wanted played (or not played).

All of our guests were talking about the band and we continue to get compliments about them

They were great with communication and costumer service and returned a zillion emails, phone calls and texts

Also, the band that they showed me on their video and website is the same band that will be at your party.

Sara B.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Thank you Sara!
    Your party was really great
    Your guests were fantastic!
    We wish you the best!

Nicki · Married on 04/04/2018

We LOVED Music Machine! They were SO MUCH fun...all of our guests we raving about how great our band was. They provided all the music for our wedding as well which was a huge bonus. Lastly, they surprised us by learning to play our first dance which was so thoughtful and well appreciated. They are definitely the way to go if you're looking to have an awesome time and get your guests up on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Gloria · Married on 12/23/2017

The success of any event depends on the music. Employing Music Machine ensured that our event was top-notch. We could not of asked for a better experience and all our memories will be that much better due to the quality and expertise about musicians. I could not of asked for a better experience and I would not hesitate to hire Music Machine again and recommend them to anyone who is planning something special.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Music Machine 2

Darren · Married on 12/23/2017

Marcello and his band/dj are absolutely fantastic. They are able to get the crowd going like no other group I have seen before. Excellent for weddings and all other kinds of events. 5 Stars!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/17/2017

The best of the best!!!! All guest were at the dance floor all night.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Naomi · Married on 12/16/2017

I can't recommend the Music Machine highly enough! Music MAKES a wedding, and I could not have imagined a better group than Marcelo and his team to meet this task. They are trustworthy, professional, and absolutely know what they are doing. Early on in the planning, Marcelo helped us plan a music option within our budget that met our vision, and gave us some spot-on advice from his countless experiences providing music for weddings. We ended up with a live jazz trio in the outdoor portion of our venue, and a DJ on the inside, along with a two-piece for the processional. Our guests raved about the music across the board. And we all danced our faces off!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Drew · Married on 12/02/2017

I booked Music Machine without ever being able to see/listen to them in person, purely on web and social media content. Marcelo was incredibly responsive and comforting. Come event time (we got married at the Flagler Museum) they executed flawlessly on the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The wedding reception was amazing, and a lot of that had to do with Music Machine.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Joshua · Married on 11/12/2017

The music machine is the finest wedding band in Florida hands down. They are professional and do an outstanding job. Your guests will most certainly have an excellent time with them.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lara · Married on 11/11/2017

The Music Machine MADE OUR WEDDING! The Music Machine came highly recommend to us by our florist. After meeting Marcelo, we knew we had met our match. He was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgable. We instantly trusted him.

We had the Music Machine play at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The Music during the ceremony was beyond beautiful and set the tone for the night. The saxophone during the cocktail hour was a special, classy touch that everyone has been raving about. Finally, at our reception, The Music Machine killed every single song they performed. From start to finish, everyone was on the dance floor... which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding! Guests are still raving about The Music Machine and how amazing they were!

We are so grateful for the Music Machine because they truly made our wedding. THANK YOU Marcelo and the Music Machine for the best night ever.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Thank you Lara!

Bart · Married on 07/02/2017

Marcelo was great to work with. Totally flexible and his pricing was reasonable. The day of performance was awesome. All of our guests were raving about them. It was a crazy dance party, just what we wanted

Sent on 07/05/2017

Music Machine's reply:

It REALLY was a great party!

Diana · Married on 02/19/2017

The Music Machine absolutely MADE our wedding as great as it was!!! We have seen them play at several weddings and loved them so much we asked them to fly to NY for our daughter's wedding! They were super professional and kept the energy up the WHOLE time! Our family and guests were blown away - they play EVERYTHING well - not only pop and classics, but even the special ceremony music requests and the Latin and Jewish music we wanted! We felt confident all the way through- from the planning to the party - they were on top of making sure the party ran smoothly - really know how to read the crowd! Everyone has been telling us how great the Music Machine was !

Sent on 02/22/2017

Music Machine's reply:

Thank you for flying us to New York to be part of your wedding!!!

Nicole · Married on 02/11/2017

The Music Machine was the perfect band for my wedding at the Biltmore Hotel! PEOPLE DID NOT STOP DANCING!

The band members were all extremely professional and gave off great energy the whole night long. You will not be disappointed by them! I will be using The Music Machine for every event I have in the future and will be recommending to all my friends.

Do yourself a favor and get in touch with them to see for yourself. Best band ever! They truly made the night unforgettable and all my guests could not stop raving about the band.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Sharon · Married on 01/28/2017

The music machine bandleader Marcelo is the best. Our son got married January 28, 2017 at Aventura Turnberry Jewish center. Marcelos Music Machine band made the night . we danced the night away. Our family highly recommends him .looking forward to our second wedding using them .professional, organized kept to a timeline ! Highly recommend!! .

Sent on 01/30/2017

Music Machine's reply:

It WAS a great wedding!!!

Dena · Married on 01/28/2017

Had Music Machine last weekend at our wedding & we couldn't have asked for a better performance!
    They played great music which kept the dance floor full all night. We were so happy that they learned our first dance song!
    Would highly recommend this band!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Ariella · Married on 01/07/2017

Music Machine played the perfect mix of music genres for our guests and sounded great. My husband and I were on the dance floor the ENTIRE party and had an unforgettable night thanks to them!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Helen · Married on 12/23/2016

Marcelo made everything easy from meeting to contract to music choices to event. The music, the musicians and the singers were fantastic and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/23/2016