Music Lifeline Reviews

74 | Brownsburg, IN

74 Reviews for Music Lifeline

Dustin · Married on 12/08/2013

Arrived early, stayed late and not one complaint, fantastic job!!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Tj · Married on 12/07/2013

Awesome service! We appreciate all you did for us!!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Matt · Married on 11/16/2013

Ben is incredibly good at what he does. He knows how to keep the flow of events and has the experience to move a crowd. His lighting and sound equipment were top notch.

Good equipment and nice atmosphere overall.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Cassie · Married on 07/27/2013

My wedding night was perfect. If anything went wrong I was not aware of it. The reception flowed very well and the music selection was great. Lots of people stayed and danced. I think everyone had a good time. The up-lighting was beautiful and gave the room a nice atmosphere. Thanks to Ben and his partner for helping make our wedding day so wonderful.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Laura · event on: 07/12/2013

Kids had a great time. DJ Ben was a lot fun and would recommend him He was on time and very kind.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Cathleen · Married on 06/29/2013

Excellent service; would highly recommend.

Carrie · event on: 04/14/2013

Ben did an outstanding job for us at our fund raiser. He is great to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/20/2013
  • User3392618 · event on: 01/28/2013

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Rick · event on: 12/14/2012

Ben did a Christmas party foir us in which he was the Emcee and DJ. We could not have had anyone better for our party.

Patricia · Married on 11/24/2012

I felt the DJ was very considerate and professional with the emotions of our event.. We were excited and emotional with the big day and it was a pleasure to have Ben keeping things on track and giving us the best we could have ever wanted in the reception.. I can't thank him enough!!!!!
    I would highly recommend Music Lifeline DJ and Entertainment service for any event.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Amie · Married on 11/10/2012

Loved this DJ, very professional and did everything we asked for!!! Wished we could of danced all night would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Dayshia · Married on 09/08/2012

Music Lifeline was very helpful and professional with my wedding reception. They had everyone dancing all night and the uplighting really enhanced the beauty of the venue. They made everything go very smoothly and they were absolutely amazing! They went far beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Best DJ I know!! Thank you for all you do!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Mindy · Married on 04/04/2009

Ben at musiclifeline did an amazing job at our wedding. He even got my father up and dancing. He's definitely a professional who is polite and entertaining. The best dj I have ever seen or hired!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Ben Edwards was a pleasure to have at our wedding!! He was so professional and really had the dance flow in a groove. The song selection and order was great! I would highly recommend him to all of my friends. I got so many compliments and continue to receive compliments that our wedding was the most fun they have ever been to. I thank Ben for that.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User4243587 · event on: 06/21/2014

What a great DJ! He kept the music going all night and the dance floor was full. I was pleased with the service.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Justin · Married on 02/22/2014

I was very satisfied, and will definitely call them back for future events.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Dan · Married on 10/14/2017

Had a great time, these guys are awesome

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jason · Married on 07/30/2016

Ben worked with us to plan events and to keep things on schedule. On the day of, he was very flexible with slight delays. We provided a short list of songs we liked, and Ben did an excellent job of doing the rest, keeping everyone dancing, and happy. We got many compliments from the wedding guests on Ben's work. Excellent.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Ryan A. · Married on 07/04/2015

Our DJ, Ben, was wonderful and he did a great job. He came to me before the wedding to double check everything was what I wanted and to make sure I was happy with things. Our emcee, however, was terrible. He was actually drunk at our reception. As the bride, I was very unhappy when he wreaked of alcohol and mispronounced names. He was also very impatient, trying to hurry through all of the special reception things (bouquet/garter toss, first dance, cake cutting, etc.). All in all, we were very pleased with Ben! Just very unhappy with the emcee.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Ben was AWESOME!!! He was really pacient with our families (which says a lot). He was so awesome and helpful!! I never called him and I always emailed him, and he was so easy going and flexible...especially with me asking him last minute!!! Everyone said what an AWESOME dj he was and how the music was awesome. The kids loved the lights. He recommended playing limbo, which the kids LOVED!!! I left cards at our facility so others could use him too! I would TOTALLY recommend him to anyone!! Thank you so much for making our day awesome and memorable!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2015

3.5

Music Lifeline DJs were an amazing part of our wedding day! They were super flexible with our budget, and were really responsive to our request for an indoor and an outdoor system for the ceremony and reception. They didn't seem frazzled when it completely poured on our wedding day, promptly ruining our best laid plans for our outdoor ceremony! Music Lifeline had the best playlists, and totally accommodated our specific requests about songs + the vibe for different parts of the reception. Every song we requested was played when we asked for it, and the portions/cuts of songs were perfect. They also stuck to our "do not play" list, even though some guests were requesting to hear the Chicken Dance song (yikes). Sometimes it was a little hard to confirm that our specific requests, our timeline, and other details like that were read + handled by Music Lifeline, but at the end our wedding day, it all worked out just fine! Another wish we had was that we could have met with our MC and the bridal party + families beforehand (maybe at the rehearsal dinner) to go over the timeline so they knew their cues. Overall, we really loved having Music Lifeline DJs as a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Thanks for Everything!!

I would highly recommend Ben to anyone. He was flexible and willing to work with us to make sure our wedding day went smoothly.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Jerry · Married on 08/29/2014

Very professional! Had a great time with these DJs and they definitely added that extra magic to my reception! I would definitely recommend this company: Especially for the quality you get for the price!

Sent on 09/10/2014