Music Lifeline Reviews

70 | Brownsburg, IN

70 Reviews for Music Lifeline

70 Music Lifeline Reviews

Trevor · Getting married on 11/23/2018

Ben is a great dj. I have always liked him and plan to use his services for my wedding next year.

Kendrs Hornbeck · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful time music was great the photo booth was a major hit!!! Loved every minute

Kacey · Married on 09/15/2018

Ben was absolutely amazing! I couldn’t be more happy that we went with him for our wedding! (Best decision ever) He played all the songs we had listed and what people requested. He kept the party going and we/along with our guests had an absolute blast. He called me a few times to make sure everything was on track leading up to the wedding. Our venue was new so he met me about a month prior to scope out the venue and figure our a plan for the day of. He called a few times to go over everyone’s names and make sure they were pronounced correctly. Overall I was amazed at how above and beyond he went. Highly recommend him!

Charsha · Married on 06/11/2018

Ben provides great service! We had him host our event’s annual karaoke event. Everything he does is top of the line A++! Can’t wait for next year!

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Ben for our wedding! We used him for ceremony music and sound, reception music, and a photo booth. He's great at what he does. He and his assistant were incredibly flexible, made sure to play all our favorite music we requested, and kept the day so fun. We appreciated the fact that he set up several phone calls in advance of our wedding to ensure all the details were in line and he had the correct pronunciation of all the bridal party's names. Thank you, Ben!

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Tony Was great to work with! He made our reception about us and what we liked! He played with the crowd. Very congenial and playful. Exactly what we were looking for! Would definitely use them again.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Ben DJ'd at our wedding and I honestly wouldn't have changed anything for the world!!! He was absolutely incredible, everything went without a hitch, the music was perfect, he did everything I asked and MORE!!!!! He was truly amazing! We did the dancing on the clouds package along with a photobooth, both of which were AMAZING. I would recommend to 12/10 brides. Thank you so much Ben

stacey · Married on 09/16/2017

Ben was super helpful organizing our wedding timeline, play specific music suited just for us, and overall being supportive. Fantastic interactions, friendly, and professional. Dancing on the clouds and the photo booth were really nice, lots of fun had by all. We feel grateful for all Ben did on our special day; could not have asked for a better DJ!

Music Lifeline 1
    Music Lifeline 2

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2017

Ben was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend and he was so great to work with. He DJ'ed our ceremony and the reception. Ben nailed every moment of the ceremony, played the songs we requested and was able to get a great feel for our crowd to keep the party going. He had great timing, song choices, and extra fun suggestions - hello glow sticks! We received several compliments on the music and our dance floor was never empty. Ben was professional, timely and very organized. His online platform for song choices and setting up a ceremony timeline was very easy to use. I would definitely recommend Ben for any event and hope I have a reason to work with him again soon! Thank you, Ben!

• User7293016 · 1+ year ago

Music Lifeline DJ is a reliable DJ service with many options which makes events successful! With lighting, great sound, and a fantastic photo booth complete with props your guests will thank you, and your event will be one to remember!

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Ben and Music Lifeline! ?? When looking for a DJ for our wedding, I had several friends giving me recommendations and I contacted each one! What really stood out to me about Ben was how quickly he responded to my initial inquirery and how thourough he was in asking me questions about the wedding and what we were looking for before going in detail about what all Music Lifeline has to offer. I liked that Ben was professional throughout my entire experience with him. You will be totally blown away with the set up of his DJ booth. When choosing our DJ, I was looking for someone who does this as their profession and livelihood, who was experienced and who would accommodate our special requests, including karaoke! ???? I really didn't want to go with someone who does this as a "weekend job" or hobby. I quickly picked up that Ben is fully invested in his business! I loved that he continued to follow up with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding and MADE SURE our music selections, special requests and organization and flow of the reception was in order (even though I was stressed and maxed out with my list of things to do before the wedding, he picked up my slack and made it happen! I soooo appreciated that!). He was early to the venue and didn't skip a beat the whole night. He kept the party going and kept the guests out on the dance floor! I had so many compliments from friends and family about how awesome the DJ was! If your looking to check your wedding DJ off your list you have found him! You won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything Ben!

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Ben did an amazing job ! Very helpful and responds in seconds to an email! I recommend him to anyone needing a dj for any event!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Music Lifeline's reply:

Thank you so much it was my pleasure! You are awesome!

Joseph · Married on 04/28/2017

Ben did a fantastic job! I have never been happier with customer service and politeness! The entire DJ experience was complete brilliance. Worth every penny!

• User7086342 · 1+ year ago

The sound system and lighting are up to date, ontime and very cost effective. The new photo Booth with many props are hours of fun. I give these guys a big high 5! Helping the event planner was also nice to help things go off without a hitch . Thanks Ben

Joy · Married on 12/03/2016

If you're searching for a DJ who'll bend over backward for you, ensuring your day is perfect, Music Lifeline is the best choice. Ben contacted me months in advance to prepare the schedule and help me pick out the BEST music! Our wedding day was flawless (except for the drunk in laws, haha!)! My family and I are incredibly grateful to have professionals like Ben to trust in!

lori · Married on 11/12/2016

They were absolutely amazing! I used them for an event this past fall and they rocked it! Ben even came out and interacted with my guests when doing cupid shuffle! Beautiful and professional! I love them!

I loved Music Lifeline!! My reception went without a hitch and everyone had fun! The DJ was amazing and the company is very professionally run! I recommend them to everyone!

liz · Married on 10/15/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this DJ company! They were absolutely wonderful to work with! 5 stars, for sure!

The owner, Ben, was wonderful. He was able to communicate via email very quickly and efficiently, which made things much easier on me! He was very informative, helpful and so kind. The DJ, Tony, was also wonderful. He was involved every single step of the way the day of my wedding. He kept us on track, let us know if we were ahead or running behind of schedule. He checked in quite often and made sure we were having a good time. All of my guests loved him as well! He even helped my bridal party surprise me with a little karaoke to a favorite song of ours. :)

Their setup was great, very eye catching and went with our venue well. Everyone involved made the entire process SO EASY, which is an added bonus when trying to plan a wedding! I also LOVED their online planning tools. It was so easy for my now husband and I to go on their and pick songs we liked, didn't like, etc. They have every single song you could ever think of, AND if they don't, all you have to do is request it. We were also able to plan out the entire wedding schedule on their site as well, which was also extremely helpful.

You will NOT be disappointed if you use this company! Should I ever need a DJ again, I will definitely call them!
    Thanks so much, Music Lifeline! <3 :) You made my wedding truly memorable.

Kerry · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a fantastic experience with DJ Ben Edwards and Music Lifeline! He was responsive and helpful leading up to my event to make sure we had the music we wanted. He even when over and above to do a couple things when another vendor fell short. And last but not least, our dance floor was ALWAYS full. So much fun!

Christine · Married on 10/01/2016

BOOK THEM!!!!! Seriously the BEST decision we made (besides getting married). They are so fun, flexible, and easy to work with! The played a great selection of music and listened to our requests! The photobooth was a HUGE hit and a ton of fun! I would recommend them to anyone and would hire them again! Ben and his crew are AMAZING!!!!!

Georgia · Married on 03/05/2016

These guys were great! They were professional, showed up on time, and did a wonderful job transforming the rustic barn at Traders Point Creamery into a fun party atmosphere. They are great MCs -- kept the flow of the event going smoothly and with great sound equipment and quality that made all speeches and announcements clear and easy to understand. And, perhaps most importantly, they are fun! They started the evening with smooth dinner music and elevated it throughout the event and soon everyone was on the dance floor until the very end of the wedding. They even played several encore songs since everyone was having such a wonderful time dancing the night away. Great sound, lighting and music selections. Helped make the wedding a big success! :) Highly recommend.

We loved him and our family and friends loved him too we will call him for all our future events!!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2015

Ben did an amazing job. He stayed in touch with both of us all night to make sure things were going as planned. He had the dance floor hot until the end of the reception! They also did the music for my ceremony and it was perfect!

Brandon · Married on 10/03/2015

Ben was an amazing DJ. Met all mine and my hubands need . Played everything we requested, engaged the guest, and made sure everyone had a great time. I highly recommend him for any wedding needs!