Music Garden Reviews

Music Garden 3
Music Garden 4
Music Garden 5

Abbie · Married on 01/14/2017

Music Garden was INCREDIBLE in helping us plan the most perfect band for our wedding. Not only were they extremely prompt in billing & response but when deciding about which band to choose, I was given personal recommendations based on mine & my husband's musical preferences. We would not change using Music Garden & booking Lucky Town for our January wedding. We are so thankful to all of them!

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/14/2017

Best wedding band ever! They kept the party going all night long!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Beth · Married on 01/07/2017

They were AMAZING! The braved a winter storm to make it to my daughter's wedding! The music was so much fun and the artists were incredibly talented. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

We booked Creativity Band through Music Garden and I can't find one thing to complain about- other than I wish they were local so we could party with them all of the time. Everyone has been and is still raving about our band!! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Henry T · Married on 11/19/2016

Music Garden is, simply put, a top-notch, professional outfit who cares about making your event....PERFECT! They went above and beyond the call of duty to make me feel comfortable and helped all of us select the right band for my daughters' recent wedding. Every person I dealt with at Music Garden made me feel like we were old friends. -- I want to also give Brother 2 Brother some super kudos! Simply stated, they exceeded our expectation. They played music everybody wanted to hear. From the start, they were able to get everybody out on the dance floor in a way I have never experienced. They and their music made you want to dance. They put us in the mood, and gave us a night to remember. I am still hearing compliments about Brother 2 Brother, almost a month later. Ivory Wilson (lead) is a super nice man as is every member of his band. Ivory makes you feel like he's known you his entire life and is going to provide the best dancing and party environment that is possible for him to provide. --- Using Music Garden and Brother 2 Brother was the best decision we made while planning my daughter's wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2016

What an amazing company!! They represent such amazing talent. I've been to 2 weddings with bands represented by Music Garden, one was my own wedding, and both bands/events were awesome! Literally the best bands I've ever seen. This company is also amazing to work with. I got a call back from my contact on a weekend and after hours. Just shows you the dedication and customer support these guys have. thank you music garden!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Alison · Married on 10/15/2016

Music Garden is THE place to book THE band for your event! Professional service from start to finish - from booking the band to the arrival of the band representative and members ... AND that's not even the BEST part - the band we chose for a wedding reception - COMPOZITIONZ - has phenomenal musical talent AND showmanship - they are FANTASTIC!! If they are available - BOOK THEM!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alex · Married on 10/15/2016

I could not imagine our wedding reception without City Heat! Music Garden brought the best possible band for my husband and me, my family, and my guests. People are still talking about how good they were. They were SO entertaining, extremely talented, so much fun, and really engaging! I hope that more people use them, and that I get to enjoy them at another event very soon!! Would recommend 1000 times!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Robert · Married on 10/14/2016

Music Garden did a fantastic job in helping us secure a band for our wedding reception. The staff provides prompt service and they are detail oriented.

Kristy · Married on 10/08/2016

They were the most amazing wedding band and completely exceeded our expectations!! They played straight for 3.5 hours, got everyone out on the dance floor and were so much fun! I could not recommend them more highly!

Erica · Married on 10/08/2016

We chose Trotline through Music Garden, and we got more than we could have asked for. We gave the band a tentative timeline which changed several times, and they were so kind and accommodating each time! Everyone had a blast, and if you think Trotline is just a country cover band, they aren't!! They do all the fun wedding songs you would want. We were so impressed!!

Paul · Married on 10/01/2016

We could not have had a better experience using Music Garden to book our band, Compozitionz! They were responsive, courteous, flexible and the band was absolutely phenomenal. The dance floor was packed the whole night with all ages! We have one more single daughter and I only can pray they'll be available for her wedding for I will certainly re-book them if they are, Lord willing!!! Makes me wish I had a couple more daughters!!! Almost! :)

Sent on 11/18/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/03/2016

Music Garden and 4 Barrel Funk were both fantastic! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Christine · Married on 08/27/2016

We loved using the Music Garden to book the Park Band! They were incredible! My husband and I had first attended a sorority function where the Park Band was playing and EVERYONE loved them! So when we had to make a decision of who to play at our Jackson, Mississippi wedding, the choice was easy! The Park Band! They were incredible!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Morgan · Married on 08/20/2016

Big Night Dynamite was SUCH a hit at our wedding! Every guest I spoke with commented how absolutely incredible and entertaining the band was and I had several people even ask me for their contact information. Our guests said they were the best band they had ever seen at a wedding! Thank you guys for making it such an unforgettable night.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Music Garden to book our DJ for our wedding. They were very professional and helpful in finding the perfect DJ to accommodate our needs and budget. FYI...the brisket, mac and cheese, Our DJ, Michael Latham, did an excellent job at our wedding, was very fun to work with, and our guests had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Edwin · Married on 07/16/2016

Music Garden was extremely helpful in finding a band to suit our tastes. They were extremely prompt and professional in all correspondence. I would highly recommend Music Garden to anyone planning a wedding or event in need of a band.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Joan · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked the band for our daughters wedding through Music Garden and could not have been more pleased. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and the band (Bobby Moore and the Rhythm Aces) were fantastic.!! Everyone loved the music and danced the entire time they played. We trusted Music Garden and they did not let us down !!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Renea · Married on 06/18/2016

PHENOMENAL Band!! Let me say it again, PHENOMENAL Band! We booked the band Musical Fantasy through Music Gardens and it was one of the BEST decisions we made for our daughter's wedding reception at Iron City in Birmingham, AL. The process of securing the band was easy...communication with the agent was great! We absolutely LOVED Musical Fantasy! They were so engaging with my daughter and son-in-law as well as all of our guests! The dance floor was full the entire night! I highly recommend Music Gardens and Musical Fantasy! A special thanks to Sylvester Parsons for leading this band! Class act! And our guests are still talking about the saxophone solo!!! And many friends were saying how the band kept growing as the night went on...more and more lead singers! We truly did not want the night to end...Thank you ALL for a special night we will always remember!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sandra · Married on 06/11/2016

I worked with Lisa Barnes at Music Garden to book The Park Band for my daughter's wedding. This was some of the best money spent for the reception. The night was great, the bank is awesome and kept the guest dancing and having a great time all night. I have booked the Park Band before with a group for an Engagement Party so this was my second time to have them play at an event. They never disappoint and are up to date with their music selections and do a wide variety. Very professional group of men and I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Gerri · Married on 06/11/2016

We worked with Dobbins Cosby for the music my daughter's wedding reception. Everything about Music Garden was professional. Fountain City Players were just great! It was mostly Motown (by choice) and everyone danced and had so much fun! The music really made the reception memorable and fun. Oh yeah, did I mention that we all had FUN!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Music Garden to find a band for our wedding. After letting them know what we were looking for, they sent a list of available bands. Once we looked over the list (with samples) we decided on TROTLINE! When I say they were amazing, I mean people are saying our wedding was the best they have ever been to! Kenny Strickland of Trotline was wonderful to work with. He was incredibly responsive - sent over song lists and recommendations for first dances. The preparation of it all was so fun! When they started playing at the reception, we knew it would be a party. They are amazing entertainers. They know how to feel out a crowd and get people dancing. They have a wide range of song varieties. They sang James Taylor, Garth Brooks to Nelly. We had a blast. They even pulled me (the bride) and groom on stage to play and sing with them. They had me play the cow bell (made me prove I could do it in front of everyone) and then pulled the groom on stage to play the tambourine. They really know what they are doing. We are so pleased with them and so were all of our guests! They didn't want them to stop! We danced so hard that the dance floor was actually separating in multiple places. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor at a wedding. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND TROTLINE to EVERYONE for any type of event. If you are looking for a good time with great music and entertainment, BOOK TROTLINE!!! You wont be disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Sherry · Married on 06/04/2016

The Fountain City Players were awesome. Great band, great music, high energy, sound was perfect. Our guest loved them. They did exactly what the they said, no surprises. Guest were up dancing all night.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Music Garden was very responsive, provided us with a number of great band options. We decided on Az-IzZ and are very glad we did - they were incredible and had the entire wedding reception dancing....we would book them again in a second!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Haley · Married on 05/28/2016

BOOK THEM!! You will not regret it. They were an AMAZING band and the best group of guys. So nice, so fun, and all of our guests at the reception LOVED them. They play something for everyone.

Sent on 06/21/2016