Music Garden Reviews

Music Garden 3
Music Garden 4
Music Garden 5

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked them Blanton Reed back through Music Garden. Music Garden was incredibly responsive and helpful for us and we LOVED the Blanton Reed Band. My sister got married in 2014 and had them at her wedding and they did an incredible job so when I got married in November this year I wanted to make sure I booked them immediately. They were amazing!!! They learned our father daughter and mother son dance song and played them splendidly. They played during dinner a great choice of cocktail hour type songs and then had awesome song choices for the dancing! Can't speak more highly of this band. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Brigham · Married on 11/04/2017

We worked with Music Garden to secure our band 2nd Coming for our wedding in November 2017. And let me tell you, they were incredible! We were looking for a beach music/oldies/motown type band and this group was perfect. They are unbelievably talented, entertaining, and kind. I would book again and again. Great talent, service, and value! They really made our wedding and kept our guests happily and enthusiastically on the dance floor all night! Thank you 2nd Coming!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Pam · Married on 10/21/2017

From the very first contact, Music Garden was easy to work with. The email contact worked every time - the contract received in the mail came on time. We did not have any problems understanding our contract, payment or terms. We hired 4Barrel Funk for our wedding reception and we were blown away. They arrived early to set up, played past their time and our guests were thrilled.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Tammie · Married on 09/23/2017

Martin at Music Garden was great to work with! I called and described the type of band we wanted.
    We went with 2nd coming and they were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! The best part of the whole wedding!
    They interacted with the guests on the dance floor and even brought people on stage to sing with them! Our guest are still
    talking about what fun they had and want to book them for their events! Thanks to 2nd Coming for making it a night to
    remember and to Martin at Music Garden for making it all happen!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Trotline did an amazing job at our wedding! Very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. They had everyone on their feet & dancing the night away! They also did a fantastic job emceeing our wedding, from announcing our entrance to the bouquet & garter toss! They made our reception unforgettable for everyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Music Garden was such a pleasure to work with. Martin was quick to respond and provided insight and suggestions into bands we were interested in. He also worked with our ceremony string band who was not "vendor approved" at our venue to add them to Music Garden so that we could still use them (even though he did NOT have to do that). Would highly highly recommend using Music Garden for all your band needs!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Marisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Everyone loved Brother 2 Brother at our wedding young and old! They even tolerated all of our drunk friends.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Carol · Married on 09/16/2017

Black Jacket was an amazing choice for our wedding reception at Rosemary Beach. They put our event on a first class level. Everyone enjoyed the band and enjoyed dancing. They offer a wide range of music and are great entertainers! Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2017

S. · Married on 09/16/2017

We booked CREATIVITY through Music Garden. From the first contact with Dobbins we found everyone responsive, prompt, and professional. We could not have had a better experience or a better band for our daughter's wedding reception! EVERYONE was on the dance floor until the end... including the bride's 88 year old grandmother!!! The band was fabulous... extremely talented, absolutely entertaining, and FUN for all!!! EVERYONE raved about their performance!! Music Garden gets our vote of confidence and CREATIVITY our vote for #1 band!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jeannie · Married on 09/09/2017

Oh my goodness, I cannot even begin to tell you how fantastic this band is!! Creativity, The Band did a fantastic job-I have never heard a band at a wedding perform so well! They were fun, entertaining, interactive, and extremely talented. And what a nice group of people!

My daughter and son-in-law truly had the time of their lives, and a huge part of that was the band. It just make the reception perfect! Our guests danced from the time the band started until they ended-some of them danced the entire reception! I received so many compliments from everyone about how fantastic the band was.

Thank you, musicgarden for your help in connecting us with Creativity, The Band!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jeannie · Married on 09/09/2017

We can't say enough about how much we loved Creativity, The Band! They made our wedding reception the time of our lives. Their music was fantastic-some of our guests danced the entire night!! They were engaging (our guests and the bride and groom had so much fun!!) and so professional. The quality of their music was amazing and their stage presentation was fabulous! By far the best wedding band we have ever heard, AND the most entertaining! You can be very confident in hiring this band. Musicgarden was excellent to work with as well :)

Music Garden 6
    Music Garden 7
    Music Garden 8
    Music Garden 9
    Sent on 11/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2017

Music Garden was a great partner in helping us find the perfect wedding band - Fountain City Players. They are a group of extremely talented musicians and truly made our reception. All the guests danced the night away and couldn't stop raving about the band. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Such great service from Music Garden and Dawn. The band - Hollywood - was great and so accommodating, the lead singer even calling on a holiday to speak with us to ensure he knew everything we wanted. The dance floor was packed until the very end. Music Garden even texted me during the evening to be sure everything was as we planned.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2017

We found our band, Big Night Dynamite, through Music Garden and could not have been happier with the whole process. Martin and his team at Music Garden were super thorough, helpful, and responsive no matter when or what the matter was. They listened to our requests and helped us hone in on the best band for us. Big Night Dynamite was even better than we expected and we had guests coming up to us all night asking how we found them and what their names were. They were beyond energetic, super friendly, and extremely talented.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Joe · Married on 05/13/2017

Music Garden and the list of bands was fantastic! We had City Heat as our reception band and they were beyond description! All of our guests raved about them as did we!!! Very professional, personable and were "tight"! They ended our night with a song that I had not seen on their list and had said " I wished y'all had this song on your venue" WOW! That brought the house down! Highly recommended and the folks at Music Garden were so helpful and pleasant! Thanks y'all! Joe and Kim Maniscalco

Sent on 06/24/2017

Sally · Married on 05/06/2017

Our oldest daughter got married in May, and after she and her finance listed to Norris Dates & Power Surge online, I called Music Garden to book them for their wedding reception. They couldn't have been more accommodating, answering all my questions, promptly returning my phone calls when I had questions, etc. Dobbins with Music Garden was amazing to work with, and he assured me we would be pleased with the band - which we were
    . Norris called me a week or so before the wedding to talk about specifics, the songs they had chosen to dance to, the vibe we were wanting, etc. He was amazing, and the reception was an absolute blast thanks to him and his fabulous band members. We loved our experience and hope to book him again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Evelyn · Married on 04/29/2017

April wedding in Atlanta, Georgia at The Georgian Terrace Hotel ballroom. Our band choice Az-Izz was perfect for our event! Very talented group of musicians and entertainers, but above all the professionalism was key. I highly recommend them, they are icing on the wedding cake!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Music Garden was wonderful to work with - when we were selecting bands, they gave us a great selection of bands within our style and budget. Throughout the process, they were very professional and communicative with payment and required info. We booked Black Jacket through them, and the band was AMAZING! They were so much fun - people were on the dance floor for the entire reception. They played a great mix of music and executed our first, mother/son, and father/daughter dances perfectly. I would recommend them to any couple looking to book a fun, high energy, and very talented band for their wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Lynn · Married on 03/18/2017

TROTLINE!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! BEST BAND EVER!!! Kenny and the group were awesome to work with. We had a great reception, fun, fun, fun! I cannot say enough about this group. If you are looking for a band, STOP! Trotline is the best!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/18/2017

My cousin got married a couple of years ago. As soon as I left their reception I knew that I just HAD to have Lucky Town play at my wedding one day. So, a couple of days after I got engaged, I booked Lucky Town through Music Garden. I am pretty sure I booked my band before I booked anything else. I got immediate responses. They helped me stay on budget. They knew every detail and were VERY professional. They showed up and "showed out!" Everyone at our reception loved the music! I am so happy that they were able to play and help make all of my wedding dreams come true! Thank y'all so much! I will recommend to everyone that asks!

Sent on 05/15/2017

tammy · Married on 03/18/2017

They are unbelievable!
    They all were unbelievable at our daughter's wedding! Everyone was raving about it, and still are! We have received calls, texts, even several handwritten notes, expressing how much they enjoyed the evening, and especially the band.

City heat made us all feel like they were so happy to be there and that meant the world to us.

The great music, their ability to sing the two "first dance" & "Mother/song", the costume change, their spiritual advice to the bride and groom....all just simply amazing!

Everyone is asking "Who was that band?" And we are making sure they know it was City Heat!
    I've heard horror stories about bands that are great and one party and then totally different at the next. City heat is top notch professional and reliable.
    Thank you City heat for making our vision for our daughter's wedding come to way more than we expected!

Sent on 06/01/2017
  • I

Irma · Married on 03/18/2017

2nd Coming was the band at our daughter's wedding reception. They did an amazing job. Everyone who attended raved about the band. Jerome McQueen and band members were professional and very accommodating. They played softly during dinner which was a nice touch. During the reception, the wedding party was included in songs as well as the audience. There was never a dull moment. I can't make enough positive comments about 2nd Coming. They are awesome and made our daughter's reception memorable and so much fun!! I recommend 2nd Coming without hesitation or reservation.

Irma Townsend
    Enterprise, Alabama

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kate · Married on 03/04/2017

Music Garden was wonderful when it came to booking a band for our reception! They were always quick to respond, knowledgeable and wanted to provide the best service they could. We booked the Michael Stacey Band for our reception and it was the best thing we could have done! The band was amazing!! The guys were super genuine, set up quick, played for most of the reception & kept the party going! Everyone was on the dance floor and raved about how great they were. Also, when they weren't playing, they had great music playing to keep everyone dancing. I cannot say enough good things about the Michael Stacey Band and and Music Garden. I highly recommend both and wish we could do it all again!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jeannie · Married on 02/17/2017

If you are looking for a band to take your wedding reception to a whole different level, AZZ IZZ is the band for you! They are the perfect band! They don't just play; they entertain. They were very accommodating to learn a song for the first dance that wasn't listed on their playlist. They set the tone for the evening of fun and laughter, and they interacted with the crowd very well. Our daughter was married five weeks ago, and people are still talking about how much fun they had. We highly recommend AZZ IZZ! They were the only item on the wedding budget that busted the allotted number, but let me assure you, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jodie · Married on 02/04/2017

We booked our amazing band Big Night Dynamite through Music Garden for our daughter's wedding and could not have been happier. From beginning to end, the staff at Music Garden was topnotch! We would definitely use Music Garden again. And for anyone looking for an awesome band...Big Night Dynamite is the BEST!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017