Music Garden Reviews

Music Garden 6
Music Garden 7

Val · Married on 05/18/2019

Responsive and Helpful!

Music Garden made choosing our wedding band a breeze! Dawn and Dobbins were so helpful and were very responsive. We decided to go with Norris Dates & Power Surge and they were the BEST band. All of our guests had so much fun and couldn't stop talking about how talented the band was. Thank you Music Garden!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Johnson · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing!

Fountain City Players were well worth the splurge! They kept the crowd going ALL night and really made us feel like they enjoyed being at our wedding too. All of the songs were exactly what we hoped for and they really made our big day perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Sidney

Sidney Bayles · Married on 01/26/2019

Norris Dates and the Power Surgeade our wedding reception AMAZING!!

I can’t say enough great things about Music Garden and our band, Norris Dates and the Power Surge. Music Garden made booking so easy and enjoyable. Norris was unreal and kept the night going from the time they started til the time they stopped. Everyone was on the dance floor til the end and still can’t stop talking about how much fun they had. I highly recommend booking with Music Garden!

Sent on 02/21/2019

J. Summers · Married on 12/29/2018

I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Music Garden made the whole experience very easy. They were very professional and there were no suprises. I would highly recommend them to anyone,

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Music Garden 8

Caroline Mayo · Married on 12/22/2018

City Heat was a hit!

Our guests are still talking about City Heat a month after the reception! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night. From the beginning to the end, I cannot say enough great things about the process of dealing with Music Garden. I will definitely hire them again when our youngest daughter gets married!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Mary

Mary Elizabeth Johns · Married on 12/15/2018

Great for a wedding reception!

A DJ was so easy to book for our wedding reception through Music Garden. Elite Ovations was the DJ company and they were great to work with and made everything stress free!! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • HRE

Hre Ii · Married on 11/17/2018

Splendid job!

Splendid work MG Team! Great Band! Great Price! Great Service!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Marley Evers · Married on 11/10/2018

Park Band is great!

Music Garden was so easy to work with! They kept us informed on all the necessary steps to ensure our day went well. Park Band is incredible, I couldn’t have asked for a better band for our reception. Everyone young and old had a great time! During the whole 4 hour reception, the dance floor was NEVER empty!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Patrick Mclaughliln · Married on 10/27/2018

The Band made the Party.

Music Garden made the entire process of hiring a band for my daughters wedding easy and stress free. Information was shared seamlessly and the Park Band was outstanding. Thank you for being such a big part of her BIG DAY!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lauren Monacelli · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic!

Music Garden was extremely responsive and accommodating. The agent knew exactly how to answer my sound and lights questions, making booking the band very easy.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Elizabeth M. Walden · Married on 10/27/2018

Best part of the Wedding: the "ESTABLISHED" Band!!

Music Garden was amazing!! We gave them a general idea of what type of music we wanted, trusted their recommendations and they did not disappoint us: The “ESTABLISHED” Band was simply fantastic & absolutely the perfect choice for our wedding reception! The band exceeded our expectations and was actually everyone’s favorite part of the entire Wedding!
    All of the members of the ESTABLISHED band were so friendly and polite with a very professional appearance & they were more than happy to take requests from the crowd. They transitioned into a short break without anyone even realizing it, so there was always music to dance to!!
    ESTABLISHED was a big hit with all age groups! The Bride & Groom, their attendants and all of their many friends were in the 24-35 age group and they loved that ESTABLISHED played hits from their college days as well as the current hits from 2018. It was amazing how this band could jump from one music genre to another so easily and satisfy all ages from college young people in their early 20’s to adults in their 60’s!
    Many of the guests remarked they had never been to a wedding reception where they had as much fun as they did that night and that was totally due to MUSIC GARDEN & the ESTABLISHED band! We highly recommend using MUSIC GARDEN & the ESTABLISHED band, the perfect choice for any event ranging from a prom, fraternity party or a wedding reception!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Wolfhilde

Wolfhilde · Married on 10/14/2018

Best band ever : Big Night Dynamite

We booked "Big Night Dynamite" and had a blast !
    We have received so many compliment about the band : everyone was dancing all night long...including me !
    The band is very dynamic : they come dance with the guests, have us come on stage, it was so much fun.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 10/13/2018

City Heat Band

We had City Heat band perform at our wedding in October 2018 and they did an incredible job. They kept the party going all night long and played the perfect combination of current hits and wedding classics. The whole band had great energy the whole night and even brought us on stage for our last song. The band was extremely accommodating of our requests to play several special songs and learning two new songs for us. Music Garden was great to work with during our band selection process and helped us identify the perfect band to meet our budget and other needs.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 10/13/2018

Accent Band through Music Garden was AMAZING!!

Choosing the band was one of the things I cared about most with wedding planning. It was important to me to have an awesome band to get the party going from the start to end of reception and Accent Band brought the energy and party vibes!

Throughout the booking process everyone at Music Garden was responsive and helpful. They answered all of my questions in a timely matter and sent friendly reminders when things were due. When selecting a band they sent me many options with videos and pricing.

I spoke with Lucky (Accent lead singer) before the wedding and he was so kind, fun, and I knew the reception would be a blast with him there.

The night of the wedding went so smooth! The music was amazing!! I had many friends ask for their info for future events. They even let me and my husband on stage- which was a goal of mine as the bride.

In between songs they let me attach my phone to play our favorite dancing songs. Which was a HUGE bonus during the breaks to keep people on the dance floor.

They played ALL night all the way until midnight. Thank you so much accent band for the perfect wedding night. Y’all brought the energy and party and I hope to see y’all again!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Caroline Lewis · Married on 09/29/2018

Big Bling and the Funk Machine review- EXCELLENT

Big Bling and the funk machine made our wedding reception! The dance floor was packed the entire night. We have had multiple couples ask for this band's contact information to book big bling. 10/10. Definitely book them for your next party!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Callie

Callie Wynn · Married on 09/22/2018

You want Fountain City Players at your wedding!

Fountain City Players were one of the highlights from our wedding in September. They kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time playing music that everyone loved. They were always prompt with their reply to any questions we had. They even called a couple days before to make sure everything was going to be perfect for us. I would recommend Fountain City Players to anyone who is planning a wedding and wants to have a great time!!! I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Laura · Married on 09/15/2018

Music Garden was responsive, helpful and professional as we worked with them to book the band for our wedding reception! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Music Garden was super helpful throughout the entire process! They gave me all the information I needed to find the perfect band within my price range! Crystal Clear was also so great! They helped run sound for our ceremony musicians and were extremely flexible. They also just have an awesome sound! Great experience overall!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Mary Jo · Married on 09/01/2018

Our guests from ages 3 to 90 enjoyed their performance and danced all night! Thank you, Z and musicians, for a memorable evening.

Sent on 09/18/2018

LIsa · Married on 09/01/2018

Music Garden was very responsive and make great suggestions to us on bands to preview before we chose Big Night Dynamite. This band was fabulous and helped make my daughter's wedding reception fun!! The band was easy to deal with and played the songs my daughter suggested and even learned a song for the bride and groom to dance to. The vocalists were great and the band's dance moves were exceptional. We felt we got the bang for our buck with Big Night Dynamite. Thanks to Music Garden for making my daughter's wedding fabulous. Check out Big Night Dynamite for your party or reception.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Cindy · Married on 08/31/2018

Music Garden provided great service! They worked with us until we found just what we wanted. They were easy to work with and made sure every detail was covered. The whole experience was stress free during a stressful time of planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

We hired City Heat for my wedding reception and they were AWESOME! They are so fun and energetic and really get the crowd involved. Guests are still raving about how much fun they had! I would highly recommend! Thank you Music Garden and City Heat for a fantastic experience!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Susan · Married on 08/18/2018

The Park Band was perfect for our sons wedding! Not only did they interact with the crowd, causing everyone to really enjoy the band.... but their music selection really had everyone on the dance floor! What a fun evening, thanks to Park Band! Highly recommend them for any type of function!!! Also Music Garden was very accommodating and easy to work with on booking the band.

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Music Garden 9

Reg · Married on 08/04/2018

BND played our daughter’s wedding. The band was awesome and exceeded our high expectations. All are great musicians/performers, had so much energy and soul. I highly recommend this band! And very nice people!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Marshall · Married on 07/28/2018

Lucky Town was such a fun band!! The dance floor was full!! And Music Garden was outstanding to work with- found me a great band in my budget and everything was handle- never had a worry!!

Sent on 08/27/2018