85 Reviews for Music Factory, Inc.

4.7
Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (2)
Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)

I had the must beautiful wedding thanks to Music Factory. Thank you for your services.
To Nilda and Carlos

Profile Picture Eda , 7/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Totally trustworthy! Music Factory was a success. Very professional. Extremely punctual and in tune with our wishes. From music to lights to anything we asked, they were there to provide it. Experienced and caring. A great anchor for an event.

Profile Picture Jerry, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Since the beginning everything worked perfect with Music Factory! The ideas the gave us, providing different alternatives that could work for lighting, décor and music for both the church and the reception. As a matter of fact the Church where my daughter got married is very small, yet with all the lightning provided, the Church truly looked like a total different place!! The different dance floors that could be used and/or matched with the reception's décor were wonderful! The monograms used on the walls and the ceiling at the reception were a unique touch! The confetti blast was such a thrill! The best pictures of the wedding happened when the confetti started to fall! Wow! The dj's station was marvelous! All those crystals shine through all the ballroom! The DJ keep everyone dancing until late at night! I wouldn't have changed a thing!! I would certainly use them, again, and again! Music Factory is the best!!!

Profile Picture Luce, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Carlos, Nilda and the entire team were extremely helpful and exceeded every expectation we had. We live in the states and were planing a wedding in Puerto Rico (which was a bit stressful) but they made everything easier and we never had any issues. The quality of their work was incredible! We had talked about the music, lightning and the dance floor during all the plannings stage but when I stepped into the room I was amazed by how everything came together and how it looked. On top of that they also had the confetti at the end of the night and they were a complete hit!! I would recommend Music Factory 100 times! Thank you for your fabulous and professional work!!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Very high quality staff. Responsible, great price and value added. Glad to have them as part of my wedding. Highly recommended for anybody in the area. They have great knowledge of the hotel locations, and know how to make the most each different venue along with local musicians. The dance floor was great, also make sure to consider adding the confetti!

Profile Picture Manuel, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We had such a great time at our wedding reception dance, and you guys were a huge factor in that. Every request that people had you accommodated and the price was very reasonable. Our reception was the best dance party and we have you to thank for that, so thank you!

Profile Picture Mollie and Brian, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Simply perfect. Good quality and professionalism. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Nerida, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Music Factory did a great job of entertaining our guests. We had a guitar player for the wedding, and had a planeros band for the reception. Both were exceptional. I had a lot of requests, and the Dj was perfect with all of them. All of our guests were dancing and had a great time. I would highly recommend this group for a destination wedding.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day

I had a great experience working with Music Factory. They were very responsive every step of the way and help me plan out the night! Their music was on point and my guests danced past the last song of the night! Their selection was a great blend for both Puerto Rican and American guests and everyone had an amazing time. If you don't know a lot about DJs, Music Factory is well recommended, organized, and they know how to make your guests boogie!

Profile Picture Wally Ann, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Stop searching. These guys are the real deal. We were married in 3/17 and switched horses in midstream. I was anxious bc I hadn't sent my full list of likes/dislikes and musts but little did I know that I had nothing to fear. The team was beyond accommodating and our dj was THE BEST!!!!!!! Every guest stopped me to tell me this was the best party they had been to in ages and it was all thanks to JUAN!!!! As a 1st time (NYC) bride you can understand my anxiety levels were off the charts. Juan was like your really good friend who gets what kind of music you are into, what you don't like and will dance with your aunt if you ask nicely. Cannot wait to go back to PR and book him for a big party. Thank you music factory and JUAN!!!!
xx, happy NYC bride

Profile Picture Karen , 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Music Factory was a great partner in wedding planning. We had an Indian wedding at La Concha and Antiguo Casino, and Nilda from Music Factory was SUPER knowledgeable of the spaces when it comes to best options for the layout and lighting. She really acted as a partner, and guided us through the process. Additionally, she was very responsive, professional and friendly.

Generally, their pricing was really competitive, especially since they seem like one of the top options in Puerto Rico (if not the top). The only pricing that seemed high was outdoor string lighting, but everything else seemed very reasonable. Nilda worked to ensure every detail made our day special from making the Gobo lighting work in a difficult space to illuminant lighting. She also was helpful in crafting a solution for us to make a ballroom that was too large seem like a fitting size for our wedding.

Finally, my fiancé and I though Juan was an amazing DJ. We like top 40, mainstream EDM and hip hop, however, it was an Indian wedding so we wanted to make the cultures of Indian / American music feel seamless. He researched the Indian music we requested and found clever ways to mix them with the American music. Juan is a fantastic option for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelli, 1/17/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Music Factory was a fantastic choice for our wedding! DJ Gabi was wonderful at our reception! Everyone I encountered at Music Factory was very responsive and professional! They made the entire process very easy and stress free! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Music Factory was a great and easy vendor to work with. Our DJ was super accommodating and professional! Really made the celebration fantastic and fun for everyone! Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a solid and professional DJ at their wedding. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Krizia, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Wonderful to work with. My daughters wedding was made AWESOME, because of this particular DJ. Best time ever!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

For wedding couples looking for a DJ Music Factory is the right vendor for them. I was so happy with our DJ Juan, he was amazing. He had everyone dancing, and he was so personable. I literally met him a few minutes before the event and told him want I wanted for our couple dance, and he was so precise I couldn't ask for anything more. Every email I sent Music Factory they responded right away, they made this transition for a destination wedding for easy. I was not worried about them at all, they made me feel very comfortable and assured me every step of the way and they definitely delivered.

Profile Picture Ivette, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had such a great experience with music factory, especially with their representive Nilda. She was always available though email and phone whenever we needed her. For our ceremony, we used 3 musicians and we were very specific with certain songs we wanted played and they learned the music and played beautifully. Our reception lighting was amazing !! Everything, overall was great. We can't thank you enough.

Profile Picture suzanna , 7/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

My advice would be to definitely give yourself time to go over all the music you want played at your wedding. Both my husband and I were so busy with other stuff that we let this go until the last minute. Everything went very well but I wish I had given myself more time to prepare. DJ Gaby was very professional and hit the ground running! He was very flexible and we appreciated that so much. It was an awesome experience!

Profile Picture Aniela, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Organize, punctual, , great sounds and light!!!

Profile Picture Dimara, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

We got married at the San Juan Marriott and Stellaris Casino in July 11, 2016. This was a destimation wedding, so we didn't know anyone or the area, which made me a little anxious. However, Music Factory was very easy to work with and did such a great job for us! They didn't need a lot of direction and played all of our song requests! Thank you for helping our guests have the best night! We danced the night away!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nilda and her team were outstanding! Music Factory offered a price point that could not be match by other DJ's and delivered excellent results. The contracted services were for DJ and lighting. The DJ did an excellent job of matching our music tastes which were very diverse (from country to salsa). The also covered the cocktail hour playing a special mix developed by the bride and groom. We were very happy with their services!

Profile Picture Daro, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Music Factory did an amazing job providing the music for my wedding ceremony and reception. They came highly recommended by my wedding venue. From the onset, the entire process (getting quotes, signing the contract, setting up the conference call, making payment arrangements) was very smooth and efficient.

DJ Juan was amazing. Given that we had a destination wedding, I was able to speak to DJ Juan via conference call to discuss music choices and preference. He did not disappoint as he played all of my must have songs, included songs that we needed, as well as keep my guests entertained and on the dance floor. DJ Juan went above my expectations and I would recommend him and Music Factory to anyone looking to host a fun event. DJ Juan arrived early and stayed late and was very professional the entire time.

Profile Picture Kandrea, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Works with professional and "problem solver" vendors its the best that a Wedding Planner/Coordinator dream on....and Music Factory is one of the best. I totally highly recommend their services. Hope to keep working together! Thanks guys!!!

Profile Picture Dora, 12/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Thank you so very much for helping to make Jennie and Matt's wedding everything they dreamed of!!!! The Planeros band was terrific and set the stage for a terrific party. The lighting in the room created a perfect ambiance for the evening. The DJ and Emcee were great and worked very well with the band (which was also outstanding).

Most importantly, you were so nice to work with. You made everything so easy--every request we made was so easily accommodated by you! Whenever we asked your advice it was "right on!"

We will certainly recommend you to all who ask!

Take care and stay well!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Working with Music Factory was a pleasure! They met and exceeded my clients expectations and went above and beyond what they were requesting. They were prompt to show up and their music is beautiful! I highly recommend them.

Kristin Weis