Music Express Reviews

302 | Fresno, CA

302 Reviews for Music Express

Alana · Married on 03/28/2014

Music Express did a fantastic job at our wedding – we can’t speak highly enough about them. They were talented, professional, enthusiastic, friendly, and responsive. Many guests told us that they really liked our DJs, too. Music Express kept the dance floor full all night long – the handful of times when it seemed like guests might be getting a little tired, Music Express would play a song that got everyone energized and back on the dance floor. When one of our guests requested a song that wasn’t in the song library, Music Express managed to procure it for us on the spot and play it. Music Express was really able to pick up on what our guests liked and kept the party rocking! Music Express was alert throughout the night and picked up subtle cues from us during songs/dances (usually a slight nod of the head to move on to the next song). Music Express also had a smile on their faces all night long, which was great.

Music Express was so nice throughout the entire planning process, meeting with my husband and me twice and corresponding as needed via email. They helped us think through all our music needs for the ceremony and the reception, and played the exact versions of the pieces that we requested.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Miriam · Married on 03/21/2014

Music Express made our wedding planning experience great! The Uplighting they suggested was really pretty and added to the elegance of our reception. We were originally drawn to their attention to detail, organization and overall passion for helping us make our day truly about us. We enjoyed having the time to share our story with them and the day of our wedding, they gave our guests such an entertaining and fun filled reception experience. Everyone raved! We highly recommend Music Express to anyone, not only for an amazing DJ but as a key person for your big day. I knew throughout the whole process that Music Express would do anything to make our day complete. They are such a wonderful dj service and they truly have talent for what they do. Thank you Music Express!!

Sent on 03/28/2014

jenny · Married on 03/08/2014

Music Express recently DJ'd and MC'd our wedding. They were phenomenal. The aspect we appreciated the most was the mix of songs played at our reception. They did not simply play two fast than one slow, then repeat the pattern. They truly provided a mix of young, old, fast, slow that truly fit our event and tone of the evening. The guests loved them and we received countless compliments. They respected our requests and handled interruptions, noise ordinances, and surprises with grace and ease.

The planning with Music Express was seamless as well. Music Express provides an amazing website where you and your guests can request songs and provide most of the detail of your event ahead of time. However, Music Express still took the time to meet with us personally and to call a few days in advance to see if anything had changed or if anything on the website was missed. This communication cleared up a lot of potential bumps or hitches, and made the entire thing go smoothly from our perspective.

Hiring Music Express was one of the best decisions I made while planning this wedding! We are so grateful to Music Express for their hard work and making our day a success!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Mari · Married on 02/15/2014

Music Express is AMAZING. I researched pretty much every DJ in Fresno when we began planning for our wedding and they stood out early on. He was the first one to answer the phone when I called, and really seemed to want to work with me to understand what I wanted. They was super friendly, professional, and clearly knew what they were doing. They helped us a few months before the wedding where we went over our timeline thoroughly. They were able to suggest the perfect songs to fill in any gaps where we couldn't pick a song. We were thrilled with what Robert and Joe did for us on the day-of with some amazing uplighting for the reception that we absolutely LOVED. I had multiple picky requests for different announcements, timing of ceremony music, etc. etc. and they were all executed perfectly. Robert and Joe checked in with me during the evening to make sure I was happy

Everyone who attended the wedding said it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding and we know Music Express was a huge part of that. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a big party - a total blast. We are SO grateful for their help - it truly felt like they were a part of our team and wanted everything to go well as much as we did and that made all the difference. They know a bunch of other vendors in the industry in Fresno and is well-liked, too; our coordinator had worked with him before and loved him so that was an added perk. We really did feel like we had a team on our side for the wedding. Love love love Music Express...look no further guys, I've done SO much research picking out vendors. Music Express is the way to go! Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Mindy · Married on 02/07/2014

Music Express was more than just a DJ service. They made our wedding our very own that truly represented who my husband and I are as individuals and as a couple. From beginning to end Music Express had everything covered which allowed my husband and I to enjoy the night. The ceremony was flawless and beautiful!
    When we first met Music Express 9 months before our wedding, we said we wanted a dance party and they ensured that we got a dance party! Everything ran so smoothly, my friends and family just kept talking about how great our DJ was. Music Express, thank you for taking such pride in what your work. It's people like you in the wedding industry that make planning the biggest day in a person's life easy. Hire Music Express for your wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Evelyn · Married on 02/01/2014

We used DJ Joe and MC Robert. 5 stars doesn't give them enough credit for what a great job they did with our wedding. From day 1, Music Express was very open to our ideas, in regular contact with me and always knew exactly who I was. I felt like I was talking with a friend, not a vendor. I had very specific directions for what I wanted done, and Robert did everything with such ease, even complimenting me on some of our ideas. Having a good DJ was the most important thing on my vendor list, and I couldn't be more happy with our choice to use Joe and Robert. While Joe managed to do all the music perfectly, Robert was equally awesome. He had every single person in our reception up out of their seats jumping for our grand entrance. How awesome is that? Transitioning from one thing to another was a blast because of Robert’s creativity! He even consoled my sister, the MOH, when she was nervous about her speech. What MC does that? All the way around Joe and Robert were a perfect pair and our wedding was so much fun because of them!! We responded to a survey in the mail one of the questions was, "If you were to change one thing about your DJ and MC what would it be?" Our answer: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Thank you Music Express!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Monica · Married on 02/01/2014

Finding a great dj was not an easy task for my wedding! I started my search for a DJ for my wedding and came across great reviews for Music Express. I contacted them and discussed pricing and what they offered. I was sold. Their price and services were unbeatable. They provide DJ services for the ceremony and reception and also up-lighting.

They have wonderful organized online planning that keeps everything in order for you in regards to the timeline and which songs you want played for special dances and entrances. It was so easy to use and you could input things and come back later to update it. You can also make payments on this site, which made things very easy! They were amazing at our wedding. They played exactly what I wanted and knew how to get people on the dance floor, which is so important at a wedding. This can definitely make or break a wedding and They made the wedding so successful. I would highly suggest Music Express! Thank you so much for your services!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/28/2013

Music Express is fantastic!!! They impressed us from the very first conversation! We KNEW that we wanted Music Express for our DJ. They are completely professional and knowledgeable. Our guests loved his positive engaging attitude, he was delightful and kept everyone involved and was perfect for our event. They are very on trend with what couples want to see/do at their wedding and are very skilled at reading the crowd. We highly recommend Music Express to ANYONE having a wedding!! They far exceeded our expectations for our wedding. They were simply fabulous!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Verona · Married on 12/28/2013

More than just a DJ – Music Express was the single answer to all of our wedding entertainment needs! The party was probably the number one priority for my husband and I as our friends and family love to have a good time. We didn’t use a wedding planner, so it was important for us to find someone who knew what they were doing, who could help us make sure the day flowed smoothly from start to finish.

When I did a Google search and found Music Express, I called and was immediately on the phone with the owner. He was so energetic and outgoing, you could tell he truly loves being an event host and really knows how a wedding should run. We had tons of odd requests, and are very picky about music. We used his online planning tools to make sure every detail was documented, and when we met him on-site at our wedding venue just a few weeks before the event, he had that paper, and walked us through every detail of how our day would go. On the day of, he delivered 110%. He arranged the following for us, all under one extremely reasonable contracted price: Cocktail and Reception speakers and music, dance floor party lights, uplighting for the room (any color you can think of), and a monogram initial spotlight. They were so accommodating, and kept the party going all night long. They really helped everything to run smoothly, and got people into the music and wedding activities which can otherwise be really boring. We thank them so much for everything and would highly recommend Music Express to everyone!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/14/2013

We really enjoyed this dj. He kept everything on time and we got to sit back and enjoy our evening. We are already planning on using him for future events.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Georgia · Married on 12/13/2013

We used Music Express as our DJ and Master of Ceremonies at our wedding. This was absolutely one of the BEST decisions that we made throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. Not only is Music Express personable, professional, and just the nicest guys you will ever meet, but they are incredibly talented at what they do. Several of the guests at our wedding said that it was the most fun reception they had ever been to. We owe so much of this to Music Express. Not only was the music fantastic throughout the night (and so much fun that people just couldn't help but dance), but Music Express makes everything else with the timeline go so smoothly. Being the bride and groom, my husband and I were already very overwhelmed by the time the reception rolled around. Music Express did everything to make sure that we were stress free and could just be on auto pilot. He kept track of everything that we had to do (and also everything our wedding party and parents had to do) and would tell us when it was time to move on to the next thing (i.e. cake cutting, speeches, etc.). I can't tell you how much of a difference this made in our night. I was actually able to ENJOY our reception without having to worry about a single thing. If any problems arose, I knew Music Express was going to handle them (and they DID).

Music Express is seriously the best company to work with and will make you (and your wedding) their top priority. I was still emailing/texting them the day of our wedding with little questions and they would get back to me in minutes! I can guarantee that if you choose Music Express, you will have the best, most stress-free wedding you could possibly imagine. I honestly don't know how they do it, but they has it down to a science. CHOOSE MUSIC EXPRESS! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • F

Fredrick · Married on 11/23/2013

Music Express great guys, you were awesome! You gave my wife and I the best time at our wedding and created the theme that we wanted. The music was always on point and I loved how you kept everyone informed about what was going on next. You made our wedding unique too, with doing special dedication songs for my grandparents and for him and his guys to remember those yesteryear's. I know both our families had a great time and the music was the thing they spoke highly about the most! We could not have asked for anything more and I cannot tell you how much we truly enjoyed ourselves that night. Thank you so much for everything and we hope to be doing business with you at another event!!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Carly · Married on 11/23/2013

Music Express was absolutely AMAZING! Not only did their quality of service exceed our expectations, but every single one of our guests said that hands down he was the best DJ they have ever heard/seen at a wedding or event. They are very passionate about their work and were really excited about our vision and event. We spent a good amount of time with them working on the play lists for the evening from Cocktail to Dinner and Dancing. We had a Hawaiian reggae themed cocktail hour - they did an amazing job mixing these songs together and also working to incorporate the reggae into the rest of the evening. The dance portion of the night was a HUGE HIT! They mix the songs together for an amazing flow. They are also fantastic in regards to their MC skills - announcing us as a couple, the speeches, cake cutting, and first dance! Both Music Express DJs interaction with the guests/crowd was phenomenal.

Music Express also can provide amazing up-lighting. This is something that a lot of brides do not budget for or think about - they did lighting for our entire event, and it honestly took my breath away! It honestly "made" the event. I would use Music Express again in a heartbeat - I know all of my friends that are getting married next year are going to use them when the time comes. They are the best!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Tom · Married on 11/15/2013

Awesome! That's the word you have to use to describe Robert and the Music Express crew.

#1 - FRIENDLY
    It was easy to work with them and everyone had a good time. Music Express steered the party perfectly, and every generation of guest was on the dance floor from start to finish.

#2 - FLEXIBLE
    They allowed us to customize our playlist and submit personal tracks that meant a lot to us. That said, you can just trust them to fill in the gaps with outstanding music. I also need to give them props for preparing for both an indoor and outdoor wedding. Weather proved to be too cold and windy in the final hours, but Music Express was ready and transitioned inside perfectly.

#3 - PROFESSIONAL
    You can't put a price on top tier talent. Having Music Express made every aspect of our wedding easier. They worked well with everyone and helped us get through every part of the night without a hitch. Music Express met and exceeded my expectations.

You know you have a good DJ when everyone at the party sticks around and dances the night away. Our grandparents were still there enjoying themselves after 11pm.

Trust Music Express. They know what they're doing.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Shannon · Married on 11/15/2013

These guys are phenomenal. From my initial contact with Music Express via email until the last song that Robert and Joe played at my wedding and everything in between I was impressed. These guys are down to earth, fun, professional and GREAT at what they do. I planned my wedding from San Diego and Music Express and Robert and Joe accommodated every need/request that I had. My fiance and I were rather clueless upon meeting Music Express and Robert and Joe as to what we wanted and they were able to make great recommendations and gave such great guidance that we didn't have a care in the world come our wedding day. Music Express was super responsive to the million questions that I had and Robert and Joe were incredible when it came to the flow of our wedding day. They made sure that everything went off without a hitch, starting with our ceremony, then introductions, all the speeches and last but not least, the dance party. Robert and Joe kept the dance floor packed all night and were so great that some of my guests tried to bribe them to play beyond our cut off time. Now that's a sign of a great party! Oh and in addition to all of that, did I mention that Music Express had some of the most reasonable pricing in the Central Valley?? An added bonus for 5 star service!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Gavin · Married on 11/02/2013

You cannot go wrong with Robert from Music Express, he is a true professional! We chose Robert after meeting looking into several candidates because we felt he had the expertise and professionalism that we required, and seemed incredibly flexible to provide the entertainment we needed for our age diverse crowd.

He was even better than we expected. He was elegant, entertaining, and knew how to read the audience. Everyone raved about our great MC. For my part, the bride, he was on it. One look from me and he knew what to do! It was amazing. He's very intelligent which I'm sure is why he's an expert entertainer and moved the night along perfectly.

There were people dancing (no exaggeration) that never danced in their entire lives! My guests started dancing right away and from that point on the dance floor was full! Some people not even dancing with anyone in particular! It ended with my favorite song and everyone creating a circle around us coordinated by Robert. Thank you Robert!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ruth · Married on 11/01/2013

Robert and Joe were AWESOME!!!! From beginning to the end, Robert always made himself available when we needed him and he was always very professional. He's just all around a great guy! and was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Robert knew exactly what to play and when, he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night, which was my goal....When we worried about the "planning" of the wedding music/setup...etc, he took hold of the reins and told us to let him worry about all of that stuff as this was a day for us to enjoy. Thats just what we did, and it turned out to be one of the greatest nights of my life and my guests life...they all had a great time and are still talking about it (the wedding itself and the lights and the music!)

Not only was Robert our DJ he was also our "lights guy" which totally made the room that night, it was absolutely gorgeous!!! He spent time suggesting different lights to us that would make the room "pop" (whcih it did; we had uplighting and stars put on the ceiling).

He is very talented and creative...I would highly recommend Robert/Music Express! I cannot say enough nice things about Robert and Joe and the job they did - My new husband and I are very happy with Music Express!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Denise · Married on 10/25/2013

We hired Music Express for our wedding and we had a great time. The ceremony was perfect and went so smoothly I was thrilled. We are so glad we had them here to take care of everything for us. Their experience made a huge difference because we were not as organized as we should have been. They really stepped in and go everything flowing just right for us.
    The emcee work and the announcements were great!

When it came time for the dancing, they really knew the right songs to play to get everyone on the dance floor! This is going to be a night we will remember for our lifetime. We are so thrilled Music Express was there with us to make it a great success!

Sent on 10/26/2013

David · Married on 10/19/2013

Robert and Joe make a fabulous team together! Music Express, Robert, and Joe literally ROCKED out our wedding! These guys couldn't have put on a more EPIC experience for our friends and family. They are first class professionals and Robert set the bar high for an what an AMAZING wedding dj really is. The dance floor was mobbed!

We can't thank them enough for all of the hard work and effort they put in to making our night perfect! If we could give any advice to new couples, it would be to hire Music Express for your wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Trish · Married on 10/18/2013

I can’t say enough good things about Robert and Music Express. He is absolutely amazing! He was the DJ for my wedding I know I’m biased, but it was literally the best dance party ever. I had originally wanted a band but realized quickly it was way out of our budget. If I had it to do all over again with unlimited money, I would choose Robert every time. He had every single person, from the college kids to my 85 and 88-year-old grandmothers dancing the ENTIRE night up until the very last song, and we had a 4 hour reception! I even had people from the event across the hall (being dj’d by someone else) ask me who our DJ was because it was the greatest party they had ever heard. I never realized how much of an important role the DJ plays in your wedding until the day finally came. He perfectly coordinated everything - he reminded the guests to come inside for dinner, made sure everything was set up for the entrance of the wedding party, toasts, and first dances, as well as the final send-off. Whenever I started to panic about little things, he just told me to relax and go have fun and he would take care of it- and he did. He is so easy to work with. He makes sure to have your first dances, songs that you definitely do or do not want played, the timeline… just everything. He really kept the party going and so many people have told us it was the best wedding they ever went to, and it’s really because of Robert! You cannot go wrong with him. He’s amazing. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

I cannot strongly enough emphasize how INCREDIBLE Robert from Music Express is!!! We actually had Robert himself as our DJ, and I could not have been more impressed by his quality of work both before and during the wedding! We needed the music for first dance cut, and he did so quickly and easily. We had a lot of special requests for our reception, and it was not the traditional timeline. Robert helped us customize our timeline especially for us. He was so helpful and patient!

During the reception itself, he had all my guests dancing ALL NIGHT!! He read the crowd really well, playing a great mix of fast/ slow songs as well as older and modern songs. I received SO many compliments about him, and I could not be happier! If you want to have the greatest reception ever, BOOK ROBERT NOW!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

From the very beginning of the booking process, Music Express was great. From the personalized service and great customer experience, they were hands-down a joy to work with while planning my wedding. We had Joe and Robert as our DJs and they were a perfect fit for us. Being new to planning a wedding, Robert guided us throughout the night, letting us relax while making our guests dance, and have a great time. We already have people requesting our song list!

We also absolutly loved the LED Up Lighting around the room and our names projected on the dance floor. I had so many compliments on how everything looked. Robert even created a mix for my upbeat and humorous Father/Daughter dance song to practice too. If you're looking for a classy, professional and fun DJ who can get your guests dancing, check out Music Express!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Micelle · Married on 10/05/2013

I can’t express enough how over the top Music Express was! Amazing DJ! I was beyond pleased with their services at the wedding and while planning! We knew from the start they were going to be good but once the big day came, they exceeded what we already anticipated. I was so pleased to see that the dance floor was never empty and people were having a great time from start to finish! They know how to put on a good time and keep the party going! We had many compliments on the DJ

Sent on 10/12/2013

Ross · Married on 10/04/2013

Music Express is great! Extremely nice and very responsive to everything you want. They made sure to finalize details and play for me different versions of songs I liked. I can be a very indecisive person as well, so they were great about giving me different options and had some great suggestions. They were extremely flexible, as I had a a very diverse crowd at my reception. Music Express provided just the right mix! Everyone had a great time and we were dancing ALL night up until the very end, with him playing some fun songs that the band didn't know how to play....it was PERFECT! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Violet · Married on 09/20/2013

Music Express MADE MY WEDDING AMAZING! I don’t ususally write reviews, but this company blew me away! They got every single person dancing on the dance floor! It is SO important to have a great DJ, and if you choose them, then you are in GREAT hands!

The guests still till this day keep talking about the music!!! Huge professionalism, and GREAT taste in music. Robert and Joe played music for all ages, and just played amazing music throughout. The announcements were fabulous! I will be recommending this company to anyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 09/25/2013