Music Express Reviews

292 | Fresno, CA

292 Reviews for Music Express

Elllen · Married on 05/08/2015

To say that Robert and Music Express were amazing would be an understatement! I knew they would be really good, but i had no idea they would be this fabulous! They were so attentive and positive. There announcements were phenomenal! They played all the music that I requested.

They were great at coordinating my wedding. They knew exactly what mix of music to play to get my guests on the dance floor. They made me so happy!

Cindy · Married on 05/01/2015

We knew that the dj would have a big impact on our wedding. We searched for a long time before we came across Music Express. Finally, one of my friends recommended them to us. We are so glad they did. They were very professional from beginning to end.

They helped us plan our ceremony and reception. They were able to suggest great songs for us. We really needed the help.

On our wedding day everything was perfect and it all went as planned. We could not have been happier!

Vicoria · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Music Express as our DJ and wedding planning services. They did everything exactly how we wanted it to be done for our wedding!

They know how to get the party going and keep it going. Everyone had such a great time!
    They are super friendly and know exactly what they are doing.

The ceremony was perfect, the lighting was incredible, and the sound system sounded great. They are just amazing djs and are extremely professional and fun!

john · Married on 04/09/2015

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Every thing was perfect and they really rock the night
    all were happy
    will use again soon

J · Married on 04/05/2015

Great service we loved them and we would use them again.

Great emcees, lighting, and sound! They were so easy to work with and they really know what they are doing!

Carly · Married on 03/28/2015

Robert with Music Express is AMAZING!! He was professional, punctual, flexible and he made the whole process easy (even with my time crunch)!! I love that I could plan/organize my whole ceremony and reception online. I would also get friendly reminders of our time line as the big day approached. The event went smoothly and they played all the songs I loved!! I had multiple positive comments about the variety of music that was played. I would recommend Music Express to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future.

Tom · Married on 03/27/2015

Sometimes you run into people that really know what they are doing, and sometimes your run into people who are masters at their craft. Music Express is a master at being wedding djs. I have never seen any dj play such a great mix of music ever. There were so many people on the dance floor it was incredible.

The lighting really complimented the whole atmosphere. I made a great choice hiring these guys!

Laura · Married on 03/13/2015

We had a really great time with these professionals from Music Express!

Just amazing, wonderful; they did a great job at my wedding. We got together before the wedding and talked about what I wanted. They had a great system for online planning. They really listened to what we wanted.

They really delivered with a beautiful ceremony for us. The reception was just spectacular. My friends are still talking about what a great time they had at the wedding. Many of my friends and family are planning to use them for their wedding!

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2015

We had a great wedding with these guys. Everything went just as planned. When we first booked, I felt so confident after talking with Robert. I listened to what he told me about the planning process and followed his instructions because I wanted everything to be great.

Well, everything was better than great! We could not have made a better choice for a dj. He kept everything flowing, the announcements were great, and the mix of music was fantastic.

The best choice I made for my wedding!

Amanda · Married on 02/27/2015

When I went looking for a dj for my wedding, I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a really good one. I started reading reviews and a lot of people sounded really great. So, I started asking my friends if they knew any djs. The same name kept coming up. Music Express was by far the most recommended dj by all of my friends who had been married within the last couple of years.

I called them and everything was wonderful from beginning to end. They really knew how to help me plan my wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding came and then it was time for dancing. They played a great mix of music and got everyone out on the dance floor. It was really amazing. Some of my relatives that I saw dancing that night I had never seen dance before! Thank you so much for a fantastic evening!

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2015

I was nervous on my wedding day! These guys are great; I was so worried because my wedding planer got sick. Robert stepped right in and organized the whole ceremony and reception. What a god send he is!

Everything was beautiful just like I had imagined it would be for my wedding!

They did a great job with music, lighting, and emcee work too!

Christina · Married on 01/18/2015

I was so happy at my wedding because Music Express did such a great job. They played the right music, they were great with the ceremony, and the reception. What more could I ask for. Well, the lighting was beautiful and the monogram was so pretty.

You really should consider their diamond package! Great job and many happy memories for us!

Bruce · Married on 01/10/2015

We absolutely loved Music Express! He is a legit DJ who had amazing transition skills with the music, mixing country into rap into salsa, he was just great. He took the time to talk to with us on multiple occasions, walk us through his website, and our request list, and was also set up to accept requests. We were able to select our desired music for the different parts of the ceremony and reception, including a do not play list (so for anyone who is anti Macarena, Music Express is set up for you!). He miked our officiant for the ceremony, cued all of the wedding party in sync with the music during the recessional. Music Express is just great; we and our guests had an absolute blast! We definitely recommend Music Express!

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2015

Where do I start!! Music Express has to be the best Dj company I have ever seen!! They know exactly what to do in any situation! :) Music Express was the Dj for my wedding! They kept the entire wedding day rolling as smooth as ever! They had all the best music and knew exactly what to play at the perfect time! They were very professional and on time which is a MAJOR plus!! The thing my husband and I LOVED best is they kept all of our guests entertained and engaged the entire time! I still have people calling me to get their information!

They keep everyone engaged We wanted to do a little surprise dance during dinner and they played the song at the perfect time! They made everyone more than comfortable, and I can't thank Music Express enough for the Amazing, Perfect job they did! They have a very easy to use planning system on his website so everything leading up to the wedding was a breeze! Music Express was always available when we needed them and they always got back to us in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Music Express to anyone who needs a Dj for a party or a wedding!! Thank you so much Music Express you are the best!!

Anita · Married on 01/04/2015

Let me start by saying Music Express made our day run without a hiccup!!! Seriously!

After we got engaged the first vendor that popped into my head was Music Express. Music Express also helped my brother and sister-in-law with their wedding 2 years prior. I called Music Express up the Monday after the engagement and he remembered my brothers wedding just based on the last name.. . yeah that's cool and all but then he remembered details about the wedding that blew my mind. I know right then and there that I had made the right call. Music Express was there for me whenever I needed. He would answer my silly questions and knew how to help me when dealing with the other vendors. He was my wedding guru! Without Music Express I know our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. He was never a bother during the reception. He would approach my husband and I and ask if we needed anything and then say in 5 mins we are going to cut the cake. We would look around and see that we didn't get to say hello to everyone so he said we could push it to 8 or 10. He made things happen. My husband and I recommend Music Express to anyone for any occasion!!!

Thank you again Music Express for everything! You are truly amazing!

Tanya · Married on 01/04/2015

This was definitely the best night of my life, and I had a wonderful day. Music Express had a lot to do with that by providing outstanding entertainment all evening. They were fabulous with their emcee work, the music had everyone dancing, and the lighting was beautiful.

I am so glad I was able to find you!

Nikki · Married on 01/03/2015

There is no way that any other company even compares to Music Express. They were the best! We were very careful when we were choosing a dj. We read lots of reviews and talked to several companies. We are so happy we found these guys!

The wedding day coordination was flawless! They made everything look wonderful with their lighting. The planning process was so well coordinated and they were very helpful.

WE love these guys. They were so personable and fun!

Bonnie · Married on 12/12/2014

DJ Gatsby spun at our wedding in mid-September of this year. I could not have been more pleased. My only wedding wish was to have 2 solid hours of dancing with friends & family, and I got it in a big way!

Jon is extremely professional, very kind, and a huge talent. He was prompt and reliable, and even gently encouraging when one said bride was delayed in getting information to him on time.

Our entire reception went very smoothly, with Jon queue-ing us up for success from bride & groom introduction to the grand exit. His transitions were fluid, and the entire vibe of the party was on point. He mixed our beloved James Brown into the most contemporary of tunes, and he created the perfect mix of eclectic and more pop-y songs. All of our friends have been raving ever since.

As a bride-to-be, I felt I was mostly grasping in the dark when it came to wedding decisions, so I feel extremely lucky to have found DJ Gatsby. He's a gem!

Linda · Married on 12/07/2014

From the very beginning, I knew this was the right company for us. Robert made me feel comfortable when we talked about my wedding. You could really tell he knew what he was doing. He is a true professional.

The planning process was easy and fun with their website.

Our wedding day came and everything was so smooth. They made sure that everything flowed smoothly and kept us in the communication loop. We had a great time dancing with friends and family. I am so happy I chose the diamond package! My monogram was beautiful and the uplights were gorgeous. I highly recommend Music Express!

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2014

Talk about great guys, it does not get any better than this. They were fun to work with from beginning to end, and they really know what they are doing.

They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone on the dance floor and moving to the music. Announcements were fantastic!

I highly recommend this company Music Express!

Jade · Married on 12/06/2014

We could not be happier with the excellent service Robert and Joe provided for our wedding! They had many helpful ideas and promptly handled any questions or needs that arose during our planning. Robert was very professional in helping us set up the schedule for the Big Day and was very precise in following it at the event. He was very organized and helped things run more smoothly than we ever imagined they would go with a party of our size (300). We are very grateful for all their hard work and for making us feel like family yet keeping things very professional. We definitely will be using their services in the future as the need arises.

Stacy · Married on 12/06/2014

If I could give Music Express 10 stars, I would!! They were the best DJs! Two weeks after our wedding, our family and friends keep talking about how great they were! They had a lot of great ideas in our conversations that made me really feel comfortable that our party was in good hands. They were great MCs too, always announced what was happening next (toasts, dances, etc) and never sounded cheesy (we all know some DJ's can!). They played all of the songs that my husband and I requested and even fit in song requests on the spot. The other dj (their name escapes me at the moment) was so helpful and would always come find me with any questions. I really, really can't thank Music Express enough...it was the best party we could have asked for!

Sophie · Married on 11/30/2014

Robert was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were a little worried when we first were looking for a DJ. We wanted to make sure that we got a great DJ, but also an affordable one. Robert was all of this and more. He listened to everything we wanted and added things that we didn't even know we wanted! He worked with us very well all the way to just before the wedding, even dealing with our few changes here and there. He had the perfect variety of music to fit OUR wedding. We enjoy a wide variety of music, from rock to country and even some Italian music! He had it all! I have to say our favorite part of the receptions was the last hour or so. Robert was great playing whatever crazy song idea we threw at him and made the night very special for ALL involved! Robert is amazingly professional and a great guy to work with!

Emma · Married on 11/30/2014

They were off the charts great! We were thrilled with their service!

Music Express was the DJ for my wedding and I could not have been happier with the service provided. They were professional and made our wedding fun and interesting! They gave us great ideas that I had never experienced at any other wedding. The guests ranted and raved about how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the reception. I would recommend Music Express to anyone needing event entertainment. I was very pleased; choosing Music Express was one of the best choices that we made when planning our wedding!

Janice · Married on 11/29/2014

We had Music Express djs at our wedding and they were really great! They played the exact music we asked for and they even took requests.

They kept the party going all night long, and they were really helpful when it came to getting everything going right on time.

They were wonderful with everything from the announcement down to helping out with the toast.

We highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding. We will be using them again in our family for the next wedding!