Music Express Reviews

302 | Fresno, CA

302 Reviews for Music Express

joe · Married on 11/03/2015

They are awesome!! We seriously could not have found a better DJ. I am so thankful to my friend for referring us - we got to see them in action at her wedding and we knew he was going to be beyond perfect for ours. they extremely organized and professional and kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding day. They were very attentive to what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played at our wedding and did a great job helping us organize the whole flow of the event. They also had amazing ideas about where to place lighting to make the most of our venue. We couldn't have done it without Them. :)

Sent on 08/18/2016

neel · Married on 10/27/2015

Music express did an amazing job at our wedding!!!
    Between them and our photographer the entire evening ran perfectly smoothly! I would definitely recommend them!
    great service
    they make my cute bride's great

Sent on 11/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired Music Express to come play music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Let me tell you they were wonderful from beginning to end. They were so helpful during the planning process. They came early the day of our wedding, and everything went smoothly like silk.

The ceremony was so much fun! I had a great time. Everything was on point. They were spectacular. I am so happy we decided to go with them. They were incredible!

Sent on 10/12/2015

simran · Married on 10/07/2015

wwwwoooooowww
    what a team work that was
    amazing
    it was our pleasure to hire them for our wedding

Sent on 03/29/2016

rex · Married on 09/16/2015

bingoooooooooooooooooooooo service
    very powerfull and entertaining
    obviously will share this service with my friends

Sent on 03/30/2016

jose · Married on 09/10/2015

We cannot express how awesome of a job they did with our ceremony and reception. We had a dry day wedding and everyone was on the floor dancing. We would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking

Sent on 08/18/2016

Miguel and Stevie · Married on 07/18/2015

To say their work was excellent is an understatement! My fiance and I both had a vision of how we wanted out wedding to go. We are the type of people that like to imagine that our life has a soundtrack and we wanted to show that to our guest. These guys did an amazing job! Beyond what we could have imagined! The music timings were on point, the Emceeing was amazing, our slide show was flawless, the announcements were timely...pretty much everything that we asked for (including music choices) we more that we could have ever imagined. Their online request and wedding planning program made everything so simple and easy. Not to mention the attention to detail during the days events made us really happy, this day was very special and they knew that! We received a lot of compliments about our day and especially about these guys! Robert and Miguel really made our day one to remember FOREVER!!!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2015

lee · Married on 07/09/2015

Did a great job for our daughter's birthday party, called ahead to make sure we had the space, and power needs, did a quick professional set-up and keep everyone engaged. Very happy from start to finish.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Vanessa · Married on 06/27/2015

Music Express is an incredible DJ company! Their personality, style, and professionalism were the perfect complement to our wedding day. Music Express was very easy to work with throughout the planning stages, and they willingly worked with us on several occasions to help us achieve the right plan for our wedding reception. Because of their experience, they had many helpful suggestions and ideas, which helped us best organize and conduct our reception.

We could tell Music Express was committed to working with everyone to ensure my husband and I and our families had a flawless reception.

As the emcee for the festivities, Music Express controlled the flow of the evening. There was never a lull or any confusion. They gracefully and professionally led the transition from one part of the evening to another, such as inviting attention to the cake cutting or welcoming people onto the dance floor.

Music Express' song selection throughout the night was exactly what we envisioned hearing after working with them to create a general music outline for the evening. Song requests were worked in appropriately, and I know everyone in attendance applauded the pace and style of the music they played. Music Express provided exceptional service!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Tom · Married on 06/14/2015

We had been dreaming about our wedding day for a long time. We were very careful in our selection of a dj. Music Express was our number one choice because of all their great reviews. We really had a great time and loved their work.

We will always remember this day as wonderful and we have Music Express to thank for. They are great guys that are professional, fun, and really know how to make a wedding great!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Elllen · Married on 05/08/2015

To say that Robert and Music Express were amazing would be an understatement! I knew they would be really good, but i had no idea they would be this fabulous! They were so attentive and positive. There announcements were phenomenal! They played all the music that I requested.

They were great at coordinating my wedding. They knew exactly what mix of music to play to get my guests on the dance floor. They made me so happy!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/01/2015

We knew that the dj would have a big impact on our wedding. We searched for a long time before we came across Music Express. Finally, one of my friends recommended them to us. We are so glad they did. They were very professional from beginning to end.

They helped us plan our ceremony and reception. They were able to suggest great songs for us. We really needed the help.

On our wedding day everything was perfect and it all went as planned. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Vicoria · Married on 04/25/2015

We used Music Express as our DJ and wedding planning services. They did everything exactly how we wanted it to be done for our wedding!

They know how to get the party going and keep it going. Everyone had such a great time!
    They are super friendly and know exactly what they are doing.

The ceremony was perfect, the lighting was incredible, and the sound system sounded great. They are just amazing djs and are extremely professional and fun!

Sent on 05/07/2015

john · Married on 04/09/2015

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Every thing was perfect and they really rock the night
    all were happy
    will use again soon

Sent on 03/30/2016

J · Married on 04/05/2015

Great service we loved them and we would use them again.

Great emcees, lighting, and sound! They were so easy to work with and they really know what they are doing!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Carly · Married on 03/28/2015

Robert with Music Express is AMAZING!! He was professional, punctual, flexible and he made the whole process easy (even with my time crunch)!! I love that I could plan/organize my whole ceremony and reception online. I would also get friendly reminders of our time line as the big day approached. The event went smoothly and they played all the songs I loved!! I had multiple positive comments about the variety of music that was played. I would recommend Music Express to anyone and would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Tom · Married on 03/27/2015

Sometimes you run into people that really know what they are doing, and sometimes your run into people who are masters at their craft. Music Express is a master at being wedding djs. I have never seen any dj play such a great mix of music ever. There were so many people on the dance floor it was incredible.

The lighting really complimented the whole atmosphere. I made a great choice hiring these guys!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Laura · Married on 03/13/2015

We had a really great time with these professionals from Music Express!

Just amazing, wonderful; they did a great job at my wedding. We got together before the wedding and talked about what I wanted. They had a great system for online planning. They really listened to what we wanted.

They really delivered with a beautiful ceremony for us. The reception was just spectacular. My friends are still talking about what a great time they had at the wedding. Many of my friends and family are planning to use them for their wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2015

We had a great wedding with these guys. Everything went just as planned. When we first booked, I felt so confident after talking with Robert. I listened to what he told me about the planning process and followed his instructions because I wanted everything to be great.

Well, everything was better than great! We could not have made a better choice for a dj. He kept everything flowing, the announcements were great, and the mix of music was fantastic.

The best choice I made for my wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 02/27/2015

When I went looking for a dj for my wedding, I had no idea how difficult it would be to find a really good one. I started reading reviews and a lot of people sounded really great. So, I started asking my friends if they knew any djs. The same name kept coming up. Music Express was by far the most recommended dj by all of my friends who had been married within the last couple of years.

I called them and everything was wonderful from beginning to end. They really knew how to help me plan my wedding ceremony and reception. The wedding came and then it was time for dancing. They played a great mix of music and got everyone out on the dance floor. It was really amazing. Some of my relatives that I saw dancing that night I had never seen dance before! Thank you so much for a fantastic evening!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2015

I was nervous on my wedding day! These guys are great; I was so worried because my wedding planer got sick. Robert stepped right in and organized the whole ceremony and reception. What a god send he is!

Everything was beautiful just like I had imagined it would be for my wedding!

They did a great job with music, lighting, and emcee work too!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Christina · Married on 01/18/2015

I was so happy at my wedding because Music Express did such a great job. They played the right music, they were great with the ceremony, and the reception. What more could I ask for. Well, the lighting was beautiful and the monogram was so pretty.

You really should consider their diamond package! Great job and many happy memories for us!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Bruce · Married on 01/10/2015

We absolutely loved Music Express! He is a legit DJ who had amazing transition skills with the music, mixing country into rap into salsa, he was just great. He took the time to talk to with us on multiple occasions, walk us through his website, and our request list, and was also set up to accept requests. We were able to select our desired music for the different parts of the ceremony and reception, including a do not play list (so for anyone who is anti Macarena, Music Express is set up for you!). He miked our officiant for the ceremony, cued all of the wedding party in sync with the music during the recessional. Music Express is just great; we and our guests had an absolute blast! We definitely recommend Music Express!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2015

Where do I start!! Music Express has to be the best Dj company I have ever seen!! They know exactly what to do in any situation! :) Music Express was the Dj for my wedding! They kept the entire wedding day rolling as smooth as ever! They had all the best music and knew exactly what to play at the perfect time! They were very professional and on time which is a MAJOR plus!! The thing my husband and I LOVED best is they kept all of our guests entertained and engaged the entire time! I still have people calling me to get their information!

They keep everyone engaged We wanted to do a little surprise dance during dinner and they played the song at the perfect time! They made everyone more than comfortable, and I can't thank Music Express enough for the Amazing, Perfect job they did! They have a very easy to use planning system on his website so everything leading up to the wedding was a breeze! Music Express was always available when we needed them and they always got back to us in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Music Express to anyone who needs a Dj for a party or a wedding!! Thank you so much Music Express you are the best!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Anita · Married on 01/04/2015

Let me start by saying Music Express made our day run without a hiccup!!! Seriously!

After we got engaged the first vendor that popped into my head was Music Express. Music Express also helped my brother and sister-in-law with their wedding 2 years prior. I called Music Express up the Monday after the engagement and he remembered my brothers wedding just based on the last name.. . yeah that's cool and all but then he remembered details about the wedding that blew my mind. I know right then and there that I had made the right call. Music Express was there for me whenever I needed. He would answer my silly questions and knew how to help me when dealing with the other vendors. He was my wedding guru! Without Music Express I know our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. He was never a bother during the reception. He would approach my husband and I and ask if we needed anything and then say in 5 mins we are going to cut the cake. We would look around and see that we didn't get to say hello to everyone so he said we could push it to 8 or 10. He made things happen. My husband and I recommend Music Express to anyone for any occasion!!!

Thank you again Music Express for everything! You are truly amazing!

Sent on 01/11/2015