273 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
273 Music Express Reviews

Talk about great guys, it does not get any better than this. They were fun to work with from beginning to end, and they really know what they are doing.

They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone on the dance floor and moving to the music. Announcements were fantastic!

I highly recommend this company Music Express!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not be happier with the excellent service Robert and Joe provided for our wedding! They had many helpful ideas and promptly handled any questions or needs that arose during our planning. Robert was very professional in helping us set up the schedule for the Big Day and was very precise in following it at the event. He was very organized and helped things run more smoothly than we ever imagined they would go with a party of our size (300). We are very grateful for all their hard work and for making us feel like family yet keeping things very professional. We definitely will be using their services in the future as the need arises.

Profile Picture Jade, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

If I could give Music Express 10 stars, I would!! They were the best DJs! Two weeks after our wedding, our family and friends keep talking about how great they were! They had a lot of great ideas in our conversations that made me really feel comfortable that our party was in good hands. They were great MCs too, always announced what was happening next (toasts, dances, etc) and never sounded cheesy (we all know some DJ's can!). They played all of the songs that my husband and I requested and even fit in song requests on the spot. The other dj (their name escapes me at the moment) was so helpful and would always come find me with any questions. I really, really can't thank Music Express enough...it was the best party we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were a little worried when we first were looking for a DJ. We wanted to make sure that we got a great DJ, but also an affordable one. Robert was all of this and more. He listened to everything we wanted and added things that we didn't even know we wanted! He worked with us very well all the way to just before the wedding, even dealing with our few changes here and there. He had the perfect variety of music to fit OUR wedding. We enjoy a wide variety of music, from rock to country and even some Italian music! He had it all! I have to say our favorite part of the receptions was the last hour or so. Robert was great playing whatever crazy song idea we threw at him and made the night very special for ALL involved! Robert is amazingly professional and a great guy to work with!

Profile Picture Sophie, 11/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They were off the charts great! We were thrilled with their service!

Music Express was the DJ for my wedding and I could not have been happier with the service provided. They were professional and made our wedding fun and interesting! They gave us great ideas that I had never experienced at any other wedding. The guests ranted and raved about how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the reception. I would recommend Music Express to anyone needing event entertainment. I was very pleased; choosing Music Express was one of the best choices that we made when planning our wedding!

Profile Picture Emma, 11/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had Music Express djs at our wedding and they were really great! They played the exact music we asked for and they even took requests.

They kept the party going all night long, and they were really helpful when it came to getting everything going right on time.

They were wonderful with everything from the announcement down to helping out with the toast.

We highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding. We will be using them again in our family for the next wedding!

Profile Picture Janice, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had Music Express as our DJ for our ceremony and wedding! The value of their services can't be beat. Music Express was the absolute best throughout the planning process. I asked multiple times about lighting, flow of events, finding songs that weren't in their database…needless to say I was annoying (and that is saying something when you know you're being annoying), but every email was answered either the same day or the next day in a professional manner! The day of the wedding they showed up right on time to set up, they even include a microphone for the ceremony. The reception became a party because of their fun upbeat atmosphere, yet every "traditional" aspect was completed as well (garter, bouquet, money dance, etc) - which left us time to talk/dance/drink with guests!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

When it came time to find a dj we spent a lot of time looking around. We finally decided on Music Express because of all their wonderful reviews.

We were not disappointed. They did a marvelous job from the ceremony all the way to the last dance of the night. Announcement were great, they kept our wedding on track, and all of our guests had a great time. Our friends are still raving about how fun our wedding was!

Profile Picture Lance, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I saw this company at my friend's wedding, and I immediately liked their style and professionalism so when my wedding came around I called them right away to book the date. I chose their best package because I wanted my wedding to be gorgeous.

Everything at my wedding went great! I followed all of their instructions and we met right before the wedding to go over everything.

It was so wonderful to see the results. It truly was by dream wedding day come true!

Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Gabi, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you are looking for a company that can do it all, then Music Express is your best bet. They did a wonderful job with our ceremony, The lighting was gorgeous, and we had our name in lights. Everyone told us how beautiful it looked.

The reception was so much fun with everybody dancing, and the djs, Music Express, created so much energy that the dance floor was packed.

Profile Picture Trina, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a great time and believe that Music Express is the greatest!

Music Express recently DJ'd my wedding and they were wonderful during the whole process! On their website, you can request songs you want played and songs that you don't want played. We had music during a cocktail hour, dinner and our wedding reception and everything was perfect. Our DJ, contacted me about a week before the wedding to talk through our timeline and song requests. We requested a few songs, but for the most part let them run the show and I couldn't have asked for a better playlist. Everyone was dancing the entire night and we even got compliments from several guests on the music. I strongly recommend Music Express, they were great!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert & his son, Music Express was so accommodating with what the Bride & Groom were going through prior to the Wedding. Everything went as planned, music selections were awesome. Even for an afternoon Wedding many people were dancing and having a great time. Thankyou Music Express for the excellent memories.
Jason & Amy Takeda

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did everything they said they would and even more. Thank you Robert you guys did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Jason, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a great company! They came in and did our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless, and they did a great job of being emcees and wedding day coordinators.

They made our day wonderful from beginning to end. Every one had so much fun dancing.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was in November and we are still hearing comments about how much fun everyone had, how great the music was, and how they danced more at our wedding than any other wedding they had been to. All of those compliments are a testament to the sheer awesomeness of Music Express.

I first spoke with them over the phone, explained that we were looking for something simple and not cheesy and we set up the initial consultation to talk details. After that meeting, my (now) husband and I knew that he were for us. Music Express had that perfect combination of of laid-back and professional and really seemed to understand the vibe we wanted to create for our reception.

Music Express was very easy to work with, always kept us informed, and seemed to be on top of things, which is a very nice feeling when dealing with the 20 thousand details of a wedding. Quick to offer a suggestion when we needed it or let us do our thing if we had an idea.

From the ceremony music to the reception dance party, Music Express was on-point making sure that everything went smoothly. I had no worries or questions about how things would go because I knew I could count on them to make sure everything went according to plan; that is a priceless feeling to a bride on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Georgina , 11/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Everything was so wonderful! You guys did a great job! Everyone complimented on the lighting and the music selection...and I have given several brides your information after I told her how great working with you was. Even though there was some confusion with the time and date for our first meeting, it all worked out and the end result was amazing. Thanks so much! We’ll be sure to use your recommend services in the future and refer others to you! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They did a wonderful job with the music and lighting for our ceremony and reception. All of our friends and guests complimented us on our choice of djs.

We used Music Express for our wedding DJ, and Robert, our DJ, was great! He helped us plan out the timing of our reception and then coordinated directly with our venue coordinator to ensure all parties knew the plan for the evening. Robert also provided great suggestions and went the extra mile to make our day personal. He even brought us cocktails while we were in a receiving line during the cocktail hour! Our dance floor was packed for the entire reception, and we owe that to Robert and the team at Music Express!

Profile Picture Paul, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express did a wonderful job this past weekend at our wedding. We had a great time and they helped orchestrate both our ceremony and our reception. They were flexible when we needed more time, played the music we asked for, and took initiative when our dance floor was bumping and played music to get our guests in the groove. We even had guests on the dance floor before it was time to dance. They also met with us before our wedding, and we had a phone conference with him about songs, ceremony timing and reception structure a few weeks before our big day. They were definitely worth the money, professional and had great musical know-how, I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They were a great choice! Music Express was at our wedding last weekend. The ceremony and the reception were perfect.

They were so easy to book, they have great online tools, and when it came to our wedding day they were very professional and so organized. What is more they made great announcements and were so fun to have at our wedding!

Thank you for your wonderful job!

Profile Picture Mandy, 11/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The djs from Music Express did such a great job with our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and even the minister commented how professional and knowledgeable they were!

Everything flowed perfectly which made it easy for us to concentrate on having fun. Everyone danced and had a great time!

Everything went perfect just as we planned with the great guys from Music Express!

Profile Picture Gloria, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys are great and we loved the service! Music Express has a very thorough online planner, which made it so easy for us to plan our wedding. So as you think of songs you want (or don't want), you can update your list.This is very important to make sure your wedding runs smoothly!

By filling this form over the course of a few weeks it really helped to give Music Express the information they needed. Robert went out of his way to call us several times to talk to us about what we wanted. By the time our wedding came around, he knew us so well, that it was like we had hired one of our friends! He did a perfect job of "reading" our crowd.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Music Express and Robert turned our wedding reception into a full on celebration! Music Express San Luis Obispo wedding dj was great from the time that we started planning through the last song. We completely trusted Robert and he more than delivered. All of our friends and family LOVED the music selections. What is more they were on the dance floor the whole night having a great time.

Music Express handled every detailed flawlessly and had fun while doing so - from the lights to MCing the toasts and buffet line! Robert knows weddings and will ensure your day is the event of a lifetime. We highly recommend Music Express and we love you!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys were so wonderful! They made it so easy to plan everything for our big day. They had great online planning tools. So quick to answer any questions we had. Obviously they are extremely experienced at weddings.

We chose to get nice lighting for our wedding which was a great choice. They got everyone out on the dance floor and having a great time. So great with the microphones and making announcements.

We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Jade, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

When I started looking for a dj, i was really worried about finding a great one for our wedding. This was really important because I know how important they are to the success of the overall wedding.

I felt very fortunate to find these guys and they were wonderful! Our wedding was spectacular.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional DJ service. Communication was excellent. Easy to work with, had a few changes in schedule and they had no problem with adjusting. Very affordable. Overall very pleased with this company. They kept the party going!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/18/14, 1 Review