Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Christina · Married on 01/18/2015

I was so happy at my wedding because Music Express did such a great job. They played the right music, they were great with the ceremony, and the reception. What more could I ask for. Well, the lighting was beautiful and the monogram was so pretty.

You really should consider their diamond package! Great job and many happy memories for us!

Bruce · Married on 01/10/2015

We absolutely loved Music Express! He is a legit DJ who had amazing transition skills with the music, mixing country into rap into salsa, he was just great. He took the time to talk to with us on multiple occasions, walk us through his website, and our request list, and was also set up to accept requests. We were able to select our desired music for the different parts of the ceremony and reception, including a do not play list (so for anyone who is anti Macarena, Music Express is set up for you!). He miked our officiant for the ceremony, cued all of the wedding party in sync with the music during the recessional. Music Express is just great; we and our guests had an absolute blast! We definitely recommend Music Express!

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2015

Where do I start!! Music Express has to be the best Dj company I have ever seen!! They know exactly what to do in any situation! :) Music Express was the Dj for my wedding! They kept the entire wedding day rolling as smooth as ever! They had all the best music and knew exactly what to play at the perfect time! They were very professional and on time which is a MAJOR plus!! The thing my husband and I LOVED best is they kept all of our guests entertained and engaged the entire time! I still have people calling me to get their information!

They keep everyone engaged We wanted to do a little surprise dance during dinner and they played the song at the perfect time! They made everyone more than comfortable, and I can't thank Music Express enough for the Amazing, Perfect job they did! They have a very easy to use planning system on his website so everything leading up to the wedding was a breeze! Music Express was always available when we needed them and they always got back to us in a timely manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Music Express to anyone who needs a Dj for a party or a wedding!! Thank you so much Music Express you are the best!!

Anita · Married on 01/04/2015

Let me start by saying Music Express made our day run without a hiccup!!! Seriously!

After we got engaged the first vendor that popped into my head was Music Express. Music Express also helped my brother and sister-in-law with their wedding 2 years prior. I called Music Express up the Monday after the engagement and he remembered my brothers wedding just based on the last name.. . yeah that's cool and all but then he remembered details about the wedding that blew my mind. I know right then and there that I had made the right call. Music Express was there for me whenever I needed. He would answer my silly questions and knew how to help me when dealing with the other vendors. He was my wedding guru! Without Music Express I know our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did. He was never a bother during the reception. He would approach my husband and I and ask if we needed anything and then say in 5 mins we are going to cut the cake. We would look around and see that we didn't get to say hello to everyone so he said we could push it to 8 or 10. He made things happen. My husband and I recommend Music Express to anyone for any occasion!!!

Thank you again Music Express for everything! You are truly amazing!

Tanya · Married on 01/04/2015

This was definitely the best night of my life, and I had a wonderful day. Music Express had a lot to do with that by providing outstanding entertainment all evening. They were fabulous with their emcee work, the music had everyone dancing, and the lighting was beautiful.

I am so glad I was able to find you!

Nikki · Married on 01/03/2015

There is no way that any other company even compares to Music Express. They were the best! We were very careful when we were choosing a dj. We read lots of reviews and talked to several companies. We are so happy we found these guys!

The wedding day coordination was flawless! They made everything look wonderful with their lighting. The planning process was so well coordinated and they were very helpful.

WE love these guys. They were so personable and fun!

Bonnie · Married on 12/12/2014

DJ Gatsby spun at our wedding in mid-September of this year. I could not have been more pleased. My only wedding wish was to have 2 solid hours of dancing with friends & family, and I got it in a big way!

Jon is extremely professional, very kind, and a huge talent. He was prompt and reliable, and even gently encouraging when one said bride was delayed in getting information to him on time.

Our entire reception went very smoothly, with Jon queue-ing us up for success from bride & groom introduction to the grand exit. His transitions were fluid, and the entire vibe of the party was on point. He mixed our beloved James Brown into the most contemporary of tunes, and he created the perfect mix of eclectic and more pop-y songs. All of our friends have been raving ever since.

As a bride-to-be, I felt I was mostly grasping in the dark when it came to wedding decisions, so I feel extremely lucky to have found DJ Gatsby. He's a gem!

Linda · Married on 12/07/2014

From the very beginning, I knew this was the right company for us. Robert made me feel comfortable when we talked about my wedding. You could really tell he knew what he was doing. He is a true professional.

The planning process was easy and fun with their website.

Our wedding day came and everything was so smooth. They made sure that everything flowed smoothly and kept us in the communication loop. We had a great time dancing with friends and family. I am so happy I chose the diamond package! My monogram was beautiful and the uplights were gorgeous. I highly recommend Music Express!

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2014

Talk about great guys, it does not get any better than this. They were fun to work with from beginning to end, and they really know what they are doing.

They really know how to read a crowd and get everyone on the dance floor and moving to the music. Announcements were fantastic!

I highly recommend this company Music Express!

Jade · Married on 12/06/2014

We could not be happier with the excellent service Robert and Joe provided for our wedding! They had many helpful ideas and promptly handled any questions or needs that arose during our planning. Robert was very professional in helping us set up the schedule for the Big Day and was very precise in following it at the event. He was very organized and helped things run more smoothly than we ever imagined they would go with a party of our size (300). We are very grateful for all their hard work and for making us feel like family yet keeping things very professional. We definitely will be using their services in the future as the need arises.

Stacy · Married on 12/06/2014

If I could give Music Express 10 stars, I would!! They were the best DJs! Two weeks after our wedding, our family and friends keep talking about how great they were! They had a lot of great ideas in our conversations that made me really feel comfortable that our party was in good hands. They were great MCs too, always announced what was happening next (toasts, dances, etc) and never sounded cheesy (we all know some DJ's can!). They played all of the songs that my husband and I requested and even fit in song requests on the spot. The other dj (their name escapes me at the moment) was so helpful and would always come find me with any questions. I really, really can't thank Music Express enough...it was the best party we could have asked for!

Sophie · Married on 11/30/2014

Robert was the perfect fit for our wedding. We were a little worried when we first were looking for a DJ. We wanted to make sure that we got a great DJ, but also an affordable one. Robert was all of this and more. He listened to everything we wanted and added things that we didn't even know we wanted! He worked with us very well all the way to just before the wedding, even dealing with our few changes here and there. He had the perfect variety of music to fit OUR wedding. We enjoy a wide variety of music, from rock to country and even some Italian music! He had it all! I have to say our favorite part of the receptions was the last hour or so. Robert was great playing whatever crazy song idea we threw at him and made the night very special for ALL involved! Robert is amazingly professional and a great guy to work with!

Emma · Married on 11/30/2014

They were off the charts great! We were thrilled with their service!

Music Express was the DJ for my wedding and I could not have been happier with the service provided. They were professional and made our wedding fun and interesting! They gave us great ideas that I had never experienced at any other wedding. The guests ranted and raved about how great the music was and how much they enjoyed the reception. I would recommend Music Express to anyone needing event entertainment. I was very pleased; choosing Music Express was one of the best choices that we made when planning our wedding!

Janice · Married on 11/29/2014

We had Music Express djs at our wedding and they were really great! They played the exact music we asked for and they even took requests.

They kept the party going all night long, and they were really helpful when it came to getting everything going right on time.

They were wonderful with everything from the announcement down to helping out with the toast.

We highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding. We will be using them again in our family for the next wedding!

Roxanne · Married on 11/29/2014

We had Music Express as our DJ for our ceremony and wedding! The value of their services can't be beat. Music Express was the absolute best throughout the planning process. I asked multiple times about lighting, flow of events, finding songs that weren't in their database…needless to say I was annoying (and that is saying something when you know you're being annoying), but every email was answered either the same day or the next day in a professional manner! The day of the wedding they showed up right on time to set up, they even include a microphone for the ceremony. The reception became a party because of their fun upbeat atmosphere, yet every "traditional" aspect was completed as well (garter, bouquet, money dance, etc) - which left us time to talk/dance/drink with guests!

Lance · Married on 11/28/2014

When it came time to find a dj we spent a lot of time looking around. We finally decided on Music Express because of all their wonderful reviews.

We were not disappointed. They did a marvelous job from the ceremony all the way to the last dance of the night. Announcement were great, they kept our wedding on track, and all of our guests had a great time. Our friends are still raving about how fun our wedding was!

Gabi · Married on 11/23/2014

I saw this company at my friend's wedding, and I immediately liked their style and professionalism so when my wedding came around I called them right away to book the date. I chose their best package because I wanted my wedding to be gorgeous.

Everything at my wedding went great! I followed all of their instructions and we met right before the wedding to go over everything.

It was so wonderful to see the results. It truly was by dream wedding day come true!

Thank you so much!

Trina · Married on 11/21/2014

If you are looking for a company that can do it all, then Music Express is your best bet. They did a wonderful job with our ceremony, The lighting was gorgeous, and we had our name in lights. Everyone told us how beautiful it looked.

The reception was so much fun with everybody dancing, and the djs, Music Express, created so much energy that the dance floor was packed.

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2014

We had a great time and believe that Music Express is the greatest!

Music Express recently DJ'd my wedding and they were wonderful during the whole process! On their website, you can request songs you want played and songs that you don't want played. We had music during a cocktail hour, dinner and our wedding reception and everything was perfect. Our DJ, contacted me about a week before the wedding to talk through our timeline and song requests. We requested a few songs, but for the most part let them run the show and I couldn't have asked for a better playlist. Everyone was dancing the entire night and we even got compliments from several guests on the music. I strongly recommend Music Express, they were great!

Jeff · Married on 11/15/2014

Robert & his son, Music Express was so accommodating with what the Bride & Groom were going through prior to the Wedding. Everything went as planned, music selections were awesome. Even for an afternoon Wedding many people were dancing and having a great time. Thankyou Music Express for the excellent memories.
    Jason & Amy Takeda

Jason · Married on 11/15/2014

They did everything they said they would and even more. Thank you Robert you guys did an awesome job!

Gabriela · Married on 11/14/2014

Such a great company! They came in and did our ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless, and they did a great job of being emcees and wedding day coordinators.

They made our day wonderful from beginning to end. Every one had so much fun dancing.

Georgina · Married on 11/09/2014

Our wedding was in November and we are still hearing comments about how much fun everyone had, how great the music was, and how they danced more at our wedding than any other wedding they had been to. All of those compliments are a testament to the sheer awesomeness of Music Express.

I first spoke with them over the phone, explained that we were looking for something simple and not cheesy and we set up the initial consultation to talk details. After that meeting, my (now) husband and I knew that he were for us. Music Express had that perfect combination of of laid-back and professional and really seemed to understand the vibe we wanted to create for our reception.

Music Express was very easy to work with, always kept us informed, and seemed to be on top of things, which is a very nice feeling when dealing with the 20 thousand details of a wedding. Quick to offer a suggestion when we needed it or let us do our thing if we had an idea.

From the ceremony music to the reception dance party, Music Express was on-point making sure that everything went smoothly. I had no worries or questions about how things would go because I knew I could count on them to make sure everything went according to plan; that is a priceless feeling to a bride on her wedding day!

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2014

Everything was so wonderful! You guys did a great job! Everyone complimented on the lighting and the music selection...and I have given several brides your information after I told her how great working with you was. Even though there was some confusion with the time and date for our first meeting, it all worked out and the end result was amazing. Thanks so much! We’ll be sure to use your recommend services in the future and refer others to you! Thanks again!!

Paul · Married on 11/07/2014

They did a wonderful job with the music and lighting for our ceremony and reception. All of our friends and guests complimented us on our choice of djs.

We used Music Express for our wedding DJ, and Robert, our DJ, was great! He helped us plan out the timing of our reception and then coordinated directly with our venue coordinator to ensure all parties knew the plan for the evening. Robert also provided great suggestions and went the extra mile to make our day personal. He even brought us cocktails while we were in a receiving line during the cocktail hour! Our dance floor was packed for the entire reception, and we owe that to Robert and the team at Music Express!