Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Elbert · Married on 12/01/2017

We engaged his services to host our wedding celebration, and have nothing but praise for his performance.

He met with us pre-party to discuss all the specifics and to get an idea of the kind of music we wanted.

He was prompt to answer all of our messages and was extremely punctual. He gave us tips on how and when to say a few words to my guests, and announce dinner.

His music selection was awesome and We would recommend his services anytime.

Bryan · Married on 11/28/2017

I would very suggest Music Express ! We enlisted them for our little girls wedding in Sarasota at the Powel Crosley Estate. It rained the whole end of the week, however the wedding and gathering over forward! They were exceptionally adaptable in managing the climate conditions, and we as a whole had an extraordinary time! Our wedding organizer was exceptionally awed with them and their costs! Much obliged to you Music Express ! Amazing job!

Roy · Married on 11/19/2017

We have arranged DJ Service and Photo booth for our wedding and must say everyone is happy. Our relatives and friends requested songs which they happily allowed us and we enjoyed a lot. Also Photo booth was awesome where everyone took photos. it was most memorable moment for us. Thank you

Mia · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Music Express as the DJ , Light & Decor for our wedding after reading reviews and we decided to choose them. They offered personalize packages based upon our needs. On the wedding day The DJ was amazing, they have played many songs which we requested and our visitors were enjoyed too. Lighting & Decor was flawless as it suits the location. Overall we enjoyed it. Even our relatives were asking Music express contact number to use for their son/daughter weddings. Thank you Robert for giving an wonderful experience and making a moment for us!

Logan · Married on 11/07/2017

Every single one of our guests had a blast and I blame the DJ!:) Our DJ even helped with the planning/ timing of our event, he had great suggestions and was very professional and a lot of fun. He showed up very early to ensure all things were in order.

Sebastian · Married on 11/07/2017

We were searching for best DJ for our wedding reception. We are lucky to found Music Express and they were so nice inn personalizing the packages for us. So we decided to use Photo booth and Lighting & decor too in the packages. We were so excited as reviews were amazing. On the reception day the DJ was so nice that everyone had fun including us. Adding to that the Lighting & Decor suited our venue and every guests were like the arrangements. Also i must say photo booth was fabulous and even kids were so happy to take pics in photo booth. Overall its A++. Thank you guys for making our moment.

Tom · Married on 11/05/2017

We have arranged Music Express for our son's wedding. We have used their DJ & Photo booth. I must say that both were awesome. Our friends and relatives liked both and they themself asking for the contacts of the Music express to use it. Highly recommended

Samuel · Married on 11/05/2017

We have hired Music Express for DJ & Photo booth. I must admit that these guys are so amazing. My guests were complimenting my parents for this arrangement.Everyone was having fun with the Music. Photo booth was awesome everyone took photos and even posted on their social profiles. Thank you Music express for providing awesome service. Highly recommended.

Pablo · Married on 11/01/2017

We had such a great experience with Music Express. We hired them for our wedding. The DJ was very creative and definitely got the party started. Everyone at our wedding had an absolute blast and danced all night. I would definitely recommend!

Emma · Married on 11/01/2017

We had great experience with Music Express. We have arranged DJ, Lighting & Decor with them. Everyone in my family were having fun as they did awesome job.I would definitely recommend Music Express to everyone

Lelia · Married on 10/31/2017

Wedding arranging and managing can be so distressing, however working with Music Express made my life so substantially less demanding!!! They give astounding client benefit such decent individuals to work with! As I would see it, the parts of a wedding that visitor need to appreciate are the nourishment, the drinking, and the MUSIC. Music Express was so obliging and is magnificent at what they does! We had a ton of fun at our gathering and the move floor was filled all through the entire night! I fair trust they made our wedding a success...the reason everything ran so easily for the duration of the night and we could make the most of our day bother free. I was so appreciative for their administrations and I HIGHLY suggest them.

Helen · Married on 10/24/2017

Music Express was astonishing! They certainly took into account our requirements and needs and gave extraordinary proposals alongside my demand. He was well disposed and appeared to be energized at our meeting. The music was mind blowing. ALL my visitor were on the move floor. Individuals are as yet revealing to me it was the best wedding they've been to and I trust it had a great deal to do with the diversion.

Maxine · Married on 10/20/2017

Robert was an awesome expansion to the gathering. He was exceptionally expeditious, pleasant, entertaining, and proficient. Everybody continued revealing to me that they truly delighted in the DJ and how pleasant Robert was. He is incredible resource for your organization and we will book him for future occasions. Much thanks to you for being extremely useful in the booking procedure. It's reviving to meet and work with kind and expert individuals. We anticipate working with you later on. We will likewise be suggesting your organization for anybody we run over requiring your sort of administrations.

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2017

Robert was such a professional person, his acting, his look, all was so awesome that I do not have words to say. The dance floor was full of my friends and guests all night long. It was a great celebration. Make sure to hire Music Express for your wedding.

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2017

My girls wedding was October 12, 2017. Everything I can state is WOW....He touched base on time, extremely positive and inviting. Continued everything going, didn't have any issue with uncommon solicitations. In the event that you need a DJ you can trust and who can make your wedding the best....definitely pick Music Express.

leila · Married on 09/27/2017

Excellent equipment, very timely and professional services. It was so wonderful to work with Music Express and really please with their services. They make wedding moments memorable with their music twists. Highly recommended and will book your services again for sure.

sarah · Married on 09/04/2017

My guests complimented me for all the arrangement, and the Dj's made the atmosphere of happiness all around and made my wedding such an adorable moment to remember. I highly recommend them for their good services.

kenza · Married on 07/03/2017

No words to say about your DJ. It's totally great, highly energetic and fantastic. The price you charged was reasonable for such that excellent service. I love it and will surely book your services again. I highly recommend.

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Music Express as the DJ for our recent wedding in SLO County after reading some reviews and deciding that they were the best choice for us and our budget. They offered many different lighting packages and music options for us to personalize our experience to be exactly as we had dreamt it. The day of our wedding, we met Robert and his assistant, who set up at our reception site to provide beautiful lighting and music for the evening, before moving to our ceremony site on a public beach without outside power and loud background noises, where they set up music, a microphone stand at the altar, and a wireless microphone for speeches and readings. The music as we walked down the aisle was clear over the sound of the waves and breeze, and played at intervals according to our wishes. After the ceremony, they quickly broke down and were off the beach before we finished with our pictures and were ready early for the reception site for our cocktail hour, processional, and first dance. The projected monogram over the dancefloor was a spectacular touch that is beautifully seen even in our pictures and the blue and white uplighting gave the room the perfect ambiance. Robert played a great selection of Sinatra and Big Band during our dinner service and many of our older guests commented that they enjoyed the older music and the relaxing atmosphere that it created. Again, he provided two wireless microphones for toasts and speeches, after which we proceeded to dancing, where he played our selection of classic and modern rock, disco, funk, and soul, as well as some Latin dance music. The dance lights over the dance floor made for some great photos and the dancing became the center of the evening, both of us on the floor enjoying the music and the party until the end of the evening. We danced so much our feet were sore for days, and we made memories we will remember for a lifetime. We would highly recommend both Robert and Music Express for your upcoming wedding.

Daniel · Married on 05/31/2017

He was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. The lighting was done and cleaned up perfectly. My husband says he was very pleased. We all had a great time. He kept people up and dancing, even though we wouldn't let him play the chicken dance or the electric slide, etc. He was great at keeping the kids entertained and all the girls up and dancing. He even had some karaoke tracks available. so I got to sing! He had great energy and made sure to keep everyone entertained and participating. He was a lot of fun to talk with ,he was great at communicating with us and reading the group to find songs that fit the mood.
    Thank you for your services. I really recommend him.

• F

fabrica · Married on 02/27/2017

I always have some ideas for music for my wedding and with your DJ, dreams came into reality. Music is an important part of life and it's needed to be right. The playlists you provided exceeded my expectation. Thanks a lot for providing such a good service.

nadeem · Married on 02/12/2017

He was also incredibly professional — but most of all, he made us feel comfortable. I felt like I had nothing to worry about during the wedding because he was going to handle it all. He was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. From the variety of music to his infectious energy. Everything we asked for he went above and beyond to make sure it was flawless. He truly cares about not only the bride and groom, but also their families. I was most impressed with was throughout the reception he would walk around and talk to all the guests.I would highly recommend hi DJ and Lighting!

Stacy · Married on 02/12/2017

I finally found you, We got this guy last minute and he really did transform our wedding. It's crazy how much music and lights can change a weddings atmosphere.

Everyone commented on the DJ and lights. The lights were not overused and too dramatic, He managed them perfect and he played SO MUCH WHAM! We all love Wham.

I highly recommend this guy and thank you so much for your service.

Laura · Married on 02/06/2017

They are very awesome and are very easy to work with throughout the planning stages, they willingly worked with us on several occasions to help us achieve the right plan for our wedding reception. Also the music they played was superb, the DJ knew exactly what mix of music to play to get my guests on the dance floor, also they give us the type of music we needed. They made me so happy. Well, the lighting was also beautiful and the monogram was so pretty, is just like am in heaven. I made a great choice hiring this guys. I would recommend this group to anyone planning a once in a lifetime event. Thanks so much.

Jedi · Married on 02/04/2017

You turned my wedding into an amazing night our friends are still talking about. How can I thank you enough for the dance

able music and off-the-cuff announcements you delivered. Nice party. Will definitely recommend you.