Music Express Reviews

292 | Fresno, CA

292 Reviews for Music Express

Lisle · Married on 05/05/2018

100% pleased with our DJ, at our wedding. He was absolutely perfect, and was great in the time leading up to the wedding as well. He made time to meet with us and really took our suggestions/requests seriously. He also gave us advice when we asked him for it - clearly he's been to a wedding or two! We also had a Photo Booth through them as well, and our wedding guests had a blast!
    DJs is very reasonable and the uplighting was amazing!

Chaz · Married on 05/05/2018

Rob and Rob were excellent music suppliers for our wedding. Great party, everyone had a blast and they coordinated all our song requests and A/V presentations perfectly. Highly recommend them and music express!

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

The price we paid and the services we received were exceptional!! Hands down best in the valley. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. From the ceremony to the reception, and of course the photo booth was a huge hit! Thank you so much! I will recommend to any and everyone!

Mrs, · Married on 12/31/2017

Robert was very professional and accommodating. I received many compliments about the music from my wedding guests and I would definitely recommend Robert for anyone who is looking for DJ or Karaoke services.

Gladys · Married on 12/08/2017

Music Express was the best ! He officiated and DJ'd our wedding! He consistently asked us if we needed anything through out the wedding process, and gave us so many awesome suggestions to help us with our wedding. He was very professional, caring, and went above and beyond as a DJ. We were so lucky to have him as a part of our special day!

Norman · Married on 12/07/2017

We loved having Music Express be our DJ for our wedding! He was extremely professional, organized, prompt, and made sure the whole crowd was having fun! He also keeps the timeline on schedule. I was so impressed. The photo-booth and lighting was great!

Thank you Music Express!

Martin · Married on 12/06/2017

What an outstanding professional. He was reliable and easy to communicate with. He made our daughter’s wedding reception so much fun! As parents of the bride, we were able to relax and visit with our guests because Music Express moved the night along beautifully. He remembered all of the traditional moments we wanted to include, but also kept our guests living it up on the dance floor. Great night. Highly recommended!

Donald · Married on 12/05/2017

Music Express was amazing, outgoing, patient and willing to personalize everything including a contest we suggested at the last minute. They asked for feedback about the tunes Music Express played to make sure we were happy! It was well worth the money and we have zero regrets about the investment we made with Music Express!

• W

Walter · Married on 12/04/2017

Music Express did such an amazing job with our wedding! He was so much fun to work with and extremely helpful every step of the way! People always say having a great dj or band is such an important part of having a great time at a wedding, and that could't be more true. Music Express is so much more than just a DJ, they will play an extremely important part in helping coordinate and making sure that your party knows where to be throughout the night. I can't tell you how many people have continued to tell me that out of all of the weddings they've been to, they had the most fun at mine. I highly recommend to anyone getting married. The Photo booth was awesome. You'll be so happy you did!

Daniel · Married on 12/03/2017

Me and my fiance were searching for good DJ and Photo booth service provider and we found the best ones which is Music Express. These guys did an amazing Job. The Emceeing , Music was amazing. We also liked the Photo booth which everyone must try. Everyone had fun and it made us memorable moment for us. Thank you so much!

Michael · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Music Express for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased!! He went above and beyond for us! He returned calls,texts and emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. We will absolutely use him again!!

Elbert · Married on 12/01/2017

We engaged his services to host our wedding celebration, and have nothing but praise for his performance.

He met with us pre-party to discuss all the specifics and to get an idea of the kind of music we wanted.

He was prompt to answer all of our messages and was extremely punctual. He gave us tips on how and when to say a few words to my guests, and announce dinner.

His music selection was awesome and We would recommend his services anytime.

Bryan · Married on 11/28/2017

I would very suggest Music Express ! We enlisted them for our little girls wedding in Sarasota at the Powel Crosley Estate. It rained the whole end of the week, however the wedding and gathering over forward! They were exceptionally adaptable in managing the climate conditions, and we as a whole had an extraordinary time! Our wedding organizer was exceptionally awed with them and their costs! Much obliged to you Music Express ! Amazing job!

Roy · Married on 11/19/2017

We have arranged DJ Service and Photo booth for our wedding and must say everyone is happy. Our relatives and friends requested songs which they happily allowed us and we enjoyed a lot. Also Photo booth was awesome where everyone took photos. it was most memorable moment for us. Thank you

Mia · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Music Express as the DJ , Light & Decor for our wedding after reading reviews and we decided to choose them. They offered personalize packages based upon our needs. On the wedding day The DJ was amazing, they have played many songs which we requested and our visitors were enjoyed too. Lighting & Decor was flawless as it suits the location. Overall we enjoyed it. Even our relatives were asking Music express contact number to use for their son/daughter weddings. Thank you Robert for giving an wonderful experience and making a moment for us!

Logan · Married on 11/07/2017

Every single one of our guests had a blast and I blame the DJ!:) Our DJ even helped with the planning/ timing of our event, he had great suggestions and was very professional and a lot of fun. He showed up very early to ensure all things were in order.

Sebastian · Married on 11/07/2017

We were searching for best DJ for our wedding reception. We are lucky to found Music Express and they were so nice inn personalizing the packages for us. So we decided to use Photo booth and Lighting & decor too in the packages. We were so excited as reviews were amazing. On the reception day the DJ was so nice that everyone had fun including us. Adding to that the Lighting & Decor suited our venue and every guests were like the arrangements. Also i must say photo booth was fabulous and even kids were so happy to take pics in photo booth. Overall its A++. Thank you guys for making our moment.

Tom · Married on 11/05/2017

We have arranged Music Express for our son's wedding. We have used their DJ & Photo booth. I must say that both were awesome. Our friends and relatives liked both and they themself asking for the contacts of the Music express to use it. Highly recommended

Samuel · Married on 11/05/2017

We have hired Music Express for DJ & Photo booth. I must admit that these guys are so amazing. My guests were complimenting my parents for this arrangement.Everyone was having fun with the Music. Photo booth was awesome everyone took photos and even posted on their social profiles. Thank you Music express for providing awesome service. Highly recommended.

Pablo · Married on 11/01/2017

We had such a great experience with Music Express. We hired them for our wedding. The DJ was very creative and definitely got the party started. Everyone at our wedding had an absolute blast and danced all night. I would definitely recommend!

Emma · Married on 11/01/2017

We had great experience with Music Express. We have arranged DJ, Lighting & Decor with them. Everyone in my family were having fun as they did awesome job.I would definitely recommend Music Express to everyone

Lelia · Married on 10/31/2017

Wedding arranging and managing can be so distressing, however working with Music Express made my life so substantially less demanding!!! They give astounding client benefit such decent individuals to work with! As I would see it, the parts of a wedding that visitor need to appreciate are the nourishment, the drinking, and the MUSIC. Music Express was so obliging and is magnificent at what they does! We had a ton of fun at our gathering and the move floor was filled all through the entire night! I fair trust they made our wedding a success...the reason everything ran so easily for the duration of the night and we could make the most of our day bother free. I was so appreciative for their administrations and I HIGHLY suggest them.

Helen · Married on 10/24/2017

Music Express was astonishing! They certainly took into account our requirements and needs and gave extraordinary proposals alongside my demand. He was well disposed and appeared to be energized at our meeting. The music was mind blowing. ALL my visitor were on the move floor. Individuals are as yet revealing to me it was the best wedding they've been to and I trust it had a great deal to do with the diversion.

Maxine · Married on 10/20/2017

Robert was an awesome expansion to the gathering. He was exceptionally expeditious, pleasant, entertaining, and proficient. Everybody continued revealing to me that they truly delighted in the DJ and how pleasant Robert was. He is incredible resource for your organization and we will book him for future occasions. Much thanks to you for being extremely useful in the booking procedure. It's reviving to meet and work with kind and expert individuals. We anticipate working with you later on. We will likewise be suggesting your organization for anybody we run over requiring your sort of administrations.

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2017

Robert was such a professional person, his acting, his look, all was so awesome that I do not have words to say. The dance floor was full of my friends and guests all night long. It was a great celebration. Make sure to hire Music Express for your wedding.