272 Reviews for Music Express

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)
272 Music Express Reviews

We had great experience with Music Express. We have arranged DJ, Lighting & Decor with them. Everyone in my family were having fun as they did awesome job.I would definitely recommend Music Express to everyone

Profile Picture Emma, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wedding arranging and managing can be so distressing, however working with Music Express made my life so substantially less demanding!!! They give astounding client benefit such decent individuals to work with! As I would see it, the parts of a wedding that visitor need to appreciate are the nourishment, the drinking, and the MUSIC. Music Express was so obliging and is magnificent at what they does! We had a ton of fun at our gathering and the move floor was filled all through the entire night! I fair trust they made our wedding a success...the reason everything ran so easily for the duration of the night and we could make the most of our day bother free. I was so appreciative for their administrations and I HIGHLY suggest them.

Profile Picture Lelia , 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Music Express was astonishing! They certainly took into account our requirements and needs and gave extraordinary proposals alongside my demand. He was well disposed and appeared to be energized at our meeting. The music was mind blowing. ALL my visitor were on the move floor. Individuals are as yet revealing to me it was the best wedding they've been to and I trust it had a great deal to do with the diversion.

Profile Picture Helen, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Robert was an awesome expansion to the gathering. He was exceptionally expeditious, pleasant, entertaining, and proficient. Everybody continued revealing to me that they truly delighted in the DJ and how pleasant Robert was. He is incredible resource for your organization and we will book him for future occasions. Much thanks to you for being extremely useful in the booking procedure. It's reviving to meet and work with kind and expert individuals. We anticipate working with you later on. We will likewise be suggesting your organization for anybody we run over requiring your sort of administrations.

Profile Picture Maxine, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Robert was such a professional person, his acting, his look, all was so awesome that I do not have words to say. The dance floor was full of my friends and guests all night long. It was a great celebration. Make sure to hire Music Express for your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My girls wedding was October 12, 2017. Everything I can state is WOW....He touched base on time, extremely positive and inviting. Continued everything going, didn't have any issue with uncommon solicitations. In the event that you need a DJ you can trust and who can make your wedding the best....definitely pick Music Express.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Excellent equipment, very timely and professional services. It was so wonderful to work with Music Express and really please with their services. They make wedding moments memorable with their music twists. Highly recommended and will book your services again for sure.

Profile Picture leila, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My guests complimented me for all the arrangement, and the Dj's made the atmosphere of happiness all around and made my wedding such an adorable moment to remember. I highly recommend them for their good services.

Profile Picture sarah, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

No words to say about your DJ. It's totally great, highly energetic and fantastic. The price you charged was reasonable for such that excellent service. I love it and will surely book your services again. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture kenza, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We hired Music Express as the DJ for our recent wedding in SLO County after reading some reviews and deciding that they were the best choice for us and our budget. They offered many different lighting packages and music options for us to personalize our experience to be exactly as we had dreamt it. The day of our wedding, we met Robert and his assistant, who set up at our reception site to provide beautiful lighting and music for the evening, before moving to our ceremony site on a public beach without outside power and loud background noises, where they set up music, a microphone stand at the altar, and a wireless microphone for speeches and readings. The music as we walked down the aisle was clear over the sound of the waves and breeze, and played at intervals according to our wishes. After the ceremony, they quickly broke down and were off the beach before we finished with our pictures and were ready early for the reception site for our cocktail hour, processional, and first dance. The projected monogram over the dancefloor was a spectacular touch that is beautifully seen even in our pictures and the blue and white uplighting gave the room the perfect ambiance. Robert played a great selection of Sinatra and Big Band during our dinner service and many of our older guests commented that they enjoyed the older music and the relaxing atmosphere that it created. Again, he provided two wireless microphones for toasts and speeches, after which we proceeded to dancing, where he played our selection of classic and modern rock, disco, funk, and soul, as well as some Latin dance music. The dance lights over the dance floor made for some great photos and the dancing became the center of the evening, both of us on the floor enjoying the music and the party until the end of the evening. We danced so much our feet were sore for days, and we made memories we will remember for a lifetime. We would highly recommend both Robert and Music Express for your upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

He was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. The lighting was done and cleaned up perfectly. My husband says he was very pleased. We all had a great time. He kept people up and dancing, even though we wouldn't let him play the chicken dance or the electric slide, etc. He was great at keeping the kids entertained and all the girls up and dancing. He even had some karaoke tracks available. so I got to sing! He had great energy and made sure to keep everyone entertained and participating. He was a lot of fun to talk with ,he was great at communicating with us and reading the group to find songs that fit the mood.
Thank you for your services. I really recommend him.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I always have some ideas for music for my wedding and with your DJ, dreams came into reality. Music is an important part of life and it's needed to be right. The playlists you provided exceeded my expectation. Thanks a lot for providing such a good service.

Profile Picture fabrica, 2/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

He was also incredibly professional — but most of all, he made us feel comfortable. I felt like I had nothing to worry about during the wedding because he was going to handle it all. He was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. From the variety of music to his infectious energy. Everything we asked for he went above and beyond to make sure it was flawless. He truly cares about not only the bride and groom, but also their families. I was most impressed with was throughout the reception he would walk around and talk to all the guests.I would highly recommend hi DJ and Lighting!

Profile Picture nadeem, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I finally found you, We got this guy last minute and he really did transform our wedding. It's crazy how much music and lights can change a weddings atmosphere.

Everyone commented on the DJ and lights. The lights were not overused and too dramatic, He managed them perfect and he played SO MUCH WHAM! We all love Wham.

I highly recommend this guy and thank you so much for your service.

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They are very awesome and are very easy to work with throughout the planning stages, they willingly worked with us on several occasions to help us achieve the right plan for our wedding reception. Also the music they played was superb, the DJ knew exactly what mix of music to play to get my guests on the dance floor, also they give us the type of music we needed. They made me so happy. Well, the lighting was also beautiful and the monogram was so pretty, is just like am in heaven. I made a great choice hiring this guys. I would recommend this group to anyone planning a once in a lifetime event. Thanks so much.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

You turned my wedding into an amazing night our friends are still talking about. How can I thank you enough for the dance

able music and off-the-cuff announcements you delivered. Nice party. Will definitely recommend you.

Profile Picture Jedi, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

This transformed our wedding from the average to the outstanding. I was so satisfied with the service he provided. The music was very crisp and exactly what I asked for.

The lighting was incredible too, He knew exactly what lights to use and when and this made the whole experience even better.

I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Matteo, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I am beyond grateful to the DJ for turning our dream wedding into a reality. My husband and I had very specific ideas for what the music should be. Music is an enormous part of our lives and we needed it to be just right. They happily took our playlists and gave us excellent advice. The up lighting at our venue was incredible!! The dance floor was packed all night and all of our guests had a fabulous time! Great service! Attentive to our wishes and needs. Dj was a hit with my family and friends. Great overall experience!
They were just incredible.
Exceeded every expectation.

Profile Picture Knocker, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thanks Robert for helping make our wedding a memorable one. Every time I and my husband watch the video or look at the

photos we are amazed at the clarity. Now we understand why you kept emphasizing about adequate lighting for the hall. My

wedding videos are great all thanks to you.

Profile Picture Oma, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

There are not enough words that I could say about them! DJ Ben was FANTASTIC, high energy, enthusiastic.The photo booth came with a huge assortment of props and both the kids and all the adults there had a blast in it! We loved being able to have the flash drive of all pictures taken as part of our memories to cherish. I would 100% book with this company again. Price was reasonable and the services they provided were far above excellent.Thank you for making Amanda's party so memorable and you can bet you have customers for life! We cannot wait for the next party with you!

Profile Picture manzoo, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would like to start by informing you that, you would be receiving some calls from my friends who want you to repeat what

you did at my wedding event in their upcoming weddings. Thank you for giving us a memorable night; I and my wife were

thrilled. We could barely stand on our feet by the time we retired.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Wow, What can I say. This service transformed our whole wedding. Every single person had an outstanding experience.

Everyone danced all night to the amazing songs AND lights that he provided. I also asked for many recommendations and he went one step further and also did related songs too! I highly recommend

Profile Picture Alan, 1/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

You are good at what you do, no doubts. You wowed me. My wife hasn't stopped thanking me as if I was the DJ. Your blend of

different music genre was perfect and it got everyone onto the dance floor. Also, the audio mixing was great. Everyone

appreciated it. Thanks.

Profile Picture Joe, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

He is just the perfect MC. The announcements at my wedding were clear and in time. Most of our guest commended the precise

directions they received via the speakers that were helpful both as they arrived and left the venue. I like to say another

thank you.

Profile Picture User7845372, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The lighting at my wedding was perfect! It looked so romantic and amazing! The importance of lighting is crucial when putting on a wedding and made everything perfect! I even had a confetti release at the end of the reception that they coordinate and it was a HUGE hit and made for amazing pictures! :) If you want a DJ who knows exactly what to do and are there 100% of the way and listens to you, I definitely recommend . They were so helpful and knew exactly how to make everyone at my wedding get up and dance. They have a fantastic account that Jim will create for you and you can create your own playlist but you can also give different genres and he works with you. Completely worth the money. I also ordered up lighting for my reception and they were fantastic. I have gotten so many compliments from people at my wedding on how much they loved the DJ!

Profile Picture flores, 1/1/17, 1 Review