Music Express Reviews

281 | Fresno, CA

281 Reviews for Music Express

281 Music Express Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Yo! This guy is the truth!! Best DJ ! Keeps the party flowing and the crowd involved! Did amazing at our wedding! I will definitely be referring you to others. And the photo booth was a total hit!! I love looking at all the pictures. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special.

Lola · Married on 10/03/2018

We were very fortunate to have Robert for the night of our wedding. From the very beginning and every step of the way, Robert guided us with everything, not just music alone. The photobooth gave it a memorable fun gift to our guest! Everything was so perfect for us.! We have such a pleasant experience during this time and have actually been able to enjoy it. Highly recommended

Jean · Married on 10/01/2018

Robert was the DJ for our wedding. He did an awesome job of keeping the fun going all night long! He was extremely easy to work with and flexible when it came to my constant changing ideas. He even helped us get our video up and running at the reception! the photo booth was a hit for our guest Great work for an even greater rate. Overall, A+ for quality, service, and price!

Emone · Married on 09/27/2018

We recently hired Music Express DJ and Photo Booth.tumbled upon this company while searching around vendors who provide photo booth services only. But after learning about their DJ+Photo Booth package deal, I figured it'd be nice to have a peace of mind to have a DJ as well. Robert was extremely helpful and very easy-going. The photo booth was a hit for our guest and the DJ services were on point. Unlimited photo booth printouts as well as an online gallery of all the photos taken that night = perfect.Definitely recommend

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

f I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Robert was wonderful to work with and extremely professional. They made some sweet announcements. Dj had our crowd up and moving literally the entire reception. He played to all ages, and also had a great mix to keep everyone on the dance floor at once. Got amazing services at my wedding. The photo booth was awesome everyone took photos and even posted on their social profiles. I would recommend Music express to anyone that is looking for a great and amazing wedding Services at a very reasonable price!

Creed · Married on 09/07/2018

Music Express did such an amazing job at our wedding. On the reception day, the DJ was so nice that everyone had fun music was amazing. Our relatives and friends requested songs which they happily allowed us and we enjoyed a lot. We also liked the Photobooth which everyone must try.. The announcement, the lights and everything you have done great. Thank you for your services, Keep it going! Highly Recommended to all family and friends.

Lime · Married on 09/01/2018

I have nothing but great things to say about Music Express and Robert. He provided the ceremony music at a separate location earlier in the day then at our reception hall later in the evening for a great price. He played great music and a perfect mix of all the genres we told him we liked. The dance floor was never empty. He did a great job running the different events throughout the night (entrance, cake cutting, special dances, bouquet/garter toss).I highly recommend to anyone getting married. The Photobooth was awesome. You'll be so happy you did!

Lara · Married on 08/27/2018

First off I would like to thank Robert for making this a very smooth process! It has been a pleasure to work with you..
    Now for my review, let me just say that the prices are extremely reasonable and Robert has been very responsive to any questions or concerns that I have had. The photo booth is really nice and as this review is being written our party is ongoing. Everyone was dancing an having a great time all night long. Robert, of Music Express Fresno DJ services, is an excellent and professional individual who did such an outstanding job at our wedding.
    Definitely would recommend to family or friends!

Denise · Married on 08/18/2018

On Top of Everything

We hired Music Express on my brothers’ wedding and they did an excellent job on the event. The DJ who has been also the Emcee brought the party to life and it made it a memorable one for the Groom and bride and even to the guests in the reception. Everyone had so much fun and it was the talk of the night and to the following day. Thumbs up to your company Music Express, we will surely hire you again in the future and recommend you to everyone we know.

• W

WHITNEY · Married on 06/14/2018

Absolutely awesome! These guys are great. From helping with the flow of the night, the quality photos, and their amazing DJ skills, The Party Stage helped make our reception a real party. They guys are great to work with, knowledgeable, and fun. Having them for our wedding helped make the night less stressful for my wife and I and made for a memorable day for us and our guests.
    I would not only recommend them for weddings, but any sort of get together that is looking for a fun and positive energy to create moments you will never forget. The Party Stage is the only option I would recommend.

Shaeva · Married on 06/03/2018

So good! So fun! He even came to our Ceremony to supply with music quality audio equipment and music before and after the ceremony.
    He was very flexible with my last minute changes. The DJ I had, Trevor was awesome, so flexible, open to all suggestions, really got people involved and was very professional. I would definitely recommend them.
    Music was an integral part of my day and i still associate music to special moments of my day!

• F

Fountain · Married on 06/01/2018

Hired Creative DJ & Photo Booth for my wedding a couple weeks back. Stumbled upon this company while searching around vendors who provide photo booth services only. But after learning about their DJ+Photo Booth package deal, I figured it'd be nice to have a peace of mind to have a DJ as well (originally intended to go full DIY DJ for my wedding, which probably would've been highly stressful).
    He was extremely helpful and very easy-going. The photo booth was a hit for our guest and the DJ services was on point.

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2018

Rob was absolutely incredible! He was so flexible, accomodating, understanding. Music choices were perfect to get our families out on the dance floor. Everything at our wedding ran so smoothly and I could not have asked for a better DJ. I would recommend Robert to anyone in search of a DJ for their big day!

Erika · Married on 05/25/2018

I would definitely recommend DJ SERVICES, He put on a great show and kept our guest dancing all night till 2AM for our wedding. DJ was professional and knew how to keep the BPM going all night long! THANK YOU for making our wedding a successful event couldn't done it without you man!

Lisle · Married on 05/05/2018

100% pleased with our DJ, at our wedding. He was absolutely perfect, and was great in the time leading up to the wedding as well. He made time to meet with us and really took our suggestions/requests seriously. He also gave us advice when we asked him for it - clearly he's been to a wedding or two! We also had a Photo Booth through them as well, and our wedding guests had a blast!
    DJs is very reasonable and the uplighting was amazing!

Chaz · Married on 05/05/2018

Rob and Rob were excellent music suppliers for our wedding. Great party, everyone had a blast and they coordinated all our song requests and A/V presentations perfectly. Highly recommend them and music express!

Brittney · Married on 03/31/2018

The price we paid and the services we received were exceptional!! Hands down best in the valley. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice. From the ceremony to the reception, and of course the photo booth was a huge hit! Thank you so much! I will recommend to any and everyone!

Mrs, · Married on 12/31/2017

Robert was very professional and accommodating. I received many compliments about the music from my wedding guests and I would definitely recommend Robert for anyone who is looking for DJ or Karaoke services.

Gladys · Married on 12/08/2017

Music Express was the best ! He officiated and DJ'd our wedding! He consistently asked us if we needed anything through out the wedding process, and gave us so many awesome suggestions to help us with our wedding. He was very professional, caring, and went above and beyond as a DJ. We were so lucky to have him as a part of our special day!

Norman · Married on 12/07/2017

We loved having Music Express be our DJ for our wedding! He was extremely professional, organized, prompt, and made sure the whole crowd was having fun! He also keeps the timeline on schedule. I was so impressed. The photo-booth and lighting was great!

Thank you Music Express!

Martin · Married on 12/06/2017

What an outstanding professional. He was reliable and easy to communicate with. He made our daughter’s wedding reception so much fun! As parents of the bride, we were able to relax and visit with our guests because Music Express moved the night along beautifully. He remembered all of the traditional moments we wanted to include, but also kept our guests living it up on the dance floor. Great night. Highly recommended!

Donald · Married on 12/05/2017

Music Express was amazing, outgoing, patient and willing to personalize everything including a contest we suggested at the last minute. They asked for feedback about the tunes Music Express played to make sure we were happy! It was well worth the money and we have zero regrets about the investment we made with Music Express!

Daniel · Married on 12/03/2017

Me and my fiance were searching for good DJ and Photo booth service provider and we found the best ones which is Music Express. These guys did an amazing Job. The Emceeing , Music was amazing. We also liked the Photo booth which everyone must try. Everyone had fun and it made us memorable moment for us. Thank you so much!

Michael · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Music Express for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased!! He went above and beyond for us! He returned calls,texts and emails very promptly and was extremely helpful. We will absolutely use him again!!