Music Express Reviews

302 | Fresno, CA

302 Reviews for Music Express

Jolie West · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ experience

The DJ services provided were amazing, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor. My guests loved the fabulous photo booth and it was used all night. I recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Carrie Vasquez · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Performance. Highly Recommended!

Music Express was amazing, my husband and I could not be more pleased with their service! He played all our requested songs and really felt the vibe of the crowd and played songs accordingly Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Martha Adams · Married on 03/08/2019

Class act!

A friend recommended Music Express to me and told me they were reliable but considering how they got everything perfect: the inspiring lights, nice music that played endlessly all through the night, great photo booth etc etc, I guess it won't be out of place to say that Music Express is actually underated.....

James Baldwin · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Classic DJ

It was an overwhelming experience and all the activities keep replaying in my mind during some quiet moments. Music Express did an awesome and unforgettable job on my wedding day. The endless streaming of classic music, stylish and exciting announcements, impressive photo booth among others were all memorable.

Dave Harris · Married on 03/02/2019

The best DJ I recommend

My wife and I used FRESNO for both our DJ and photobooth services and people were in line all night in between dancing the night away! We really enjoyed having them around.

Sean Sanders · Married on 03/01/2019

Good Performance....

It was an above average performance by Music Express. I guess they lived up to the hype about them but would have appreciated it more if it had cost less.

Ashley Paul · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent DJ Services

The music and photobooth can make or break an event. They know the audience and exactly what it takes to get everyone on the dance floor. The photobooth was amazing as well. Thanks for making every event fun and lively!

Dylan Pedro · Married on 01/04/2019

I Love It!

Music Express did an outstanding job during our wedding party. I like the way they fixed the photo booth and lighting. The music too was thrilling. I will certainly get in touch with them in the future whenever I want to organize a party.

Lucy Albright · Married on 01/03/2019

Exciting Experience

Coming online to leave a review is something I rarely do, but I told myself that I have to this one an exception. The least I can do to encourage Music Express for their outstanding service during my wedding party is to let others know how good they truly are. These guys are amazing and knows their onus when it comes to parties. Everything they did was so on point, from the musicals to the compere and every other thing was top notch!

Jenn · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent experience with DJ

The DJ services provided were exceptional, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor all night. He was responsive throughout the planning process, and met with us several times to go over our specific music tastes/requests and event structure.The fabulous photo booth provided a photo booth for our Junior Prom! Great props, fun night! Thank you! I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2018

Music Express

Music Express was incredibly responsive and helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, and when it came to the big day, everything was perfect. He kept our guests happy and dancing- and he still respected our wishes to not play certain songs.He did music for the ceremony and reception, had a photo montage, dance floor lighting, and our up-lights. Working with him was so much fun and he fulfilled every request that we had. The dj was awesome and the fabulous photo booth was so fun I had nothing but compliments about it! II would recommend him to everyone I know!

Jeanne · Married on 11/09/2018

The fabulous photo booth

The DJ services provided were exceptional, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor all night. The fabulous photo booth was responsive throughout the planning process, and met with us several times to go over our specific music tastes/requests and event structure.Throughout the night of the wedding, both the DJ & the photo booth assistant were coming up to myself and my husband asking if we were satisfied and if there was anything more they could do. I was in awe of their kindness and their hard work. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Alayna · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Dj's

I definitely recommend Djs. He was organized and an awesome DJ to work with. Our wedding evening went amazingly well. Due to the DJ and the music we were able to get every single guest up and dancing! he did such a great job, took the time to go over all my songs I selected, was very attentive and professional. The fabulous Photo Booth we chose was great, and DJ provided all props for our guests.The guests loved him and my night went great. Thank you so much for making our wedding an absolutely perfect and memorable night!!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ. & Photo booth

Dance floor was packed all night long!
    Music Express DJ's did such an awesome job. He made sure to make the process as streamline and simple as possible. His professionalism was outstanding with the prep work ahead of time. Allowing for all the right music to be played and to omit the items we didn't want. Organizing the ceremony music, dinner music, and dancing music was made so easy with his planning forms. Upon arrival, his professionalism and flexibility with the day made everything run so smoothly. To top it all off, he made sure to keep the guests happy and dancing, keeping the evening fun and alive.The fabulous photo booth is a add on he offers as well it is a MUST DO! We love our photo book with funny priceless pictures all of our friends and family. I would recommend him for any event. He will truely make it a memorable evening.

Kristine k · Married on 10/27/2018

Dj with Music Express

Music Express was super flexible and willing to accommodate our requests. Service was super professional.We loved him thank you so much! Even people that I know dont dance were up and dancing! The man surpassed my expectations! He was ON POINT with EVERY song! The people in attendance were a diverse crowd and Johnny was so good that at no one time was the dance floor empty and at the end, no one wanted to leave. We had the photo booth as well and that was a great addition to the wedding as well. Everyone loved the fabulous photo booth and it was used all night. I wish I had 10 stars!

Helen · Married on 10/20/2018

Reception Highlight

He was incredibly responsive and helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, and when it came to the big day, everything was perfect. He kept our guests happy and dancing- and he still respected our wishes to not play certain songs (which, my husband and I totally caved on and let him know it was OK to play).This was the first wedding I was at that once the dance floor was opened up to everyone that no one returned to their seats!! Thefabulous photo boothwas great - they had tons of props, and to the best of my knowledge there were no hiccups with the equipment. The photobooth attendant was great,

Jennifer N · Married on 10/18/2018

The fabulous photo booth

He was easy to work with prior to the event and in the days leading up to the event. The web site he provided for us was simple to use and it all went off without a hitch. He kept the dance floor jumping all night. All of our requests were played. He made it known that this was our son's wedding and he did not try to take the limelight away from them.The fabulous Photo Booth was definitely one of the highlights of the evening and our guests loved using it.I would recommend him for any events you may be considering.

Megan P. · Married on 10/10/2018

Hands down the best DJ.

100% pleased with our DJ, at our wedding. He was absolutely perfect, and was great in the time leading up to the wedding as well. He made time to meet with us and really took our suggestions/requests seriously. He also gave us advice when we asked him for it - clearly he's been to a wedding or two! We also had a fabulous Photo Booth through them as well, and our wedding guests had a blast! We have a great coffee table book now, with a ton of ridiculous pictures in it.The night ran so smoothly and his equipment was top notch. Overall - I would HIGHLY recommend Express Wedding DJs!

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Yo! This guy is the truth!! Best DJ ! Keeps the party flowing and the crowd involved! Did amazing at our wedding! I will definitely be referring you to others. And the photo booth was a total hit!! I love looking at all the pictures. Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special.

Lola · Married on 10/03/2018

We were very fortunate to have Robert for the night of our wedding. From the very beginning and every step of the way, Robert guided us with everything, not just music alone. The photobooth gave it a memorable fun gift to our guest! Everything was so perfect for us.! We have such a pleasant experience during this time and have actually been able to enjoy it. Highly recommended

Jean · Married on 10/01/2018

Robert was the DJ for our wedding. He did an awesome job of keeping the fun going all night long! He was extremely easy to work with and flexible when it came to my constant changing ideas. He even helped us get our video up and running at the reception! the photo booth was a hit for our guest Great work for an even greater rate. Overall, A+ for quality, service, and price!

Emone · Married on 09/27/2018

We recently hired Music Express DJ and Photo Booth.tumbled upon this company while searching around vendors who provide photo booth services only. But after learning about their DJ+Photo Booth package deal, I figured it'd be nice to have a peace of mind to have a DJ as well. Robert was extremely helpful and very easy-going. The photo booth was a hit for our guest and the DJ services were on point. Unlimited photo booth printouts as well as an online gallery of all the photos taken that night = perfect.Definitely recommend

Jackie · Married on 09/21/2018

Music & the fabulous photo booth

We had the BEST time at our wedding and it’s all thanks to Music Express. He read the crowd so well and kept people dancing all night long! Not only did he keep the energy up, he took tons of requests and worked them right into the flow of the music. Our guests are still raving about how awesome the music was.
    He delivered everything we discussed... from lighting, setting up and showing a video, his fantastic deep voice introductions and of course the fantastic music system!
    Overall, we highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

f I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Robert was wonderful to work with and extremely professional. They made some sweet announcements. Dj had our crowd up and moving literally the entire reception. He played to all ages, and also had a great mix to keep everyone on the dance floor at once. Got amazing services at my wedding. The photo booth was awesome everyone took photos and even posted on their social profiles. I would recommend Music express to anyone that is looking for a great and amazing wedding Services at a very reasonable price!