Music Express Reviews

315 | Fresno, CA

315 Reviews for Music Express

Mark Dwight · Married on 12/18/2019

Classy Party Courtesy of Music Express

My wedding became a topic for discussion due to how exciting and fun it was for everyone, and I won't hesitate to give credit to those that made it so, and chief among them is Express Music crew!
    They were actually passionate all through the party in ensuring that there weren't any dull moment.
    I would recommend them anytime and any day because they are the best!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Music Express's reply:

Thank your for taking the time to give us your fabulous review. We really appreciate you being such a great couple and having a great event.
  • Lescot

Lescot Pinto · Married on 12/14/2019

Class Act by Music Express

Music Express staff were very helpful in making our party outstanding and memorable. It was indeed a class act!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Michael West · Married on 12/13/2019

Got To Be Among The Best Wedding Party

I was hoping to have a memorable wedding party I will always remember with nostalgia but not only did it come to pass, David and his crew at Music Express took it a notch higher than I was anticipating! I can't thank them enough for making my dream come true and we grateful for his passion and dedication to work.

Music Express's reply:

We really enjoyed working with you and your great group of family and friends. We are at a lot of weddings and you really make us feel like we were part of your wedding party. Thank you for making us feel welcome.

Rose Meghan · Married on 12/07/2019

My dream of a memorable wedding party was actualized!

I have always wanted a wedding party I will remember with nostalgia and not only did it come to pass, David and his crew at Music Express took it a notch higher. I am grateful to the entire Music Express team for their passion and dedication to work. Thank You!

Music Express's reply:

I hope you had a great time at your wedding. It is always our goal to make you feel great on your wedding day and have a great event.

Silver Li · Married on 12/06/2019

Thanks to express music for good delivery

Thank you express music. I'm happy with your performance.

Amanda Jade · Married on 12/01/2019

Worth The Money We Paid For!

Music Express did excellently well, even beyond my expectation. I can only give a five star review because they deserve the maximum rating. Not only that, I will equally recommend their services to friends and family whenever the occasion calls for it.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Godson

Godson Lambert · Married on 11/22/2019

It was awesome!

I couldn't have hoped for a more exciting wedding party. Music Express went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding party was perfect. They took it upon themselves to make sure that the atmosphere was electrifying. My friends have been commenting on it nonstop. They are no doubt among the best wedding party organizers in town.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Keisha Albert · Married on 06/29/2019

They've got to be about the best DJ in town!

One word describes them..... AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Bryan James · Married on 06/22/2019

Worth the Hype

A friend told me about them and how they could make a party come alive. I decided to drop the idea of using a different vendor I earlier penciled down on contacting, given that my friend who recommended them was actually the outgoing type and for him to have such impression of them could mean a lot. Now, as I type this review in retrospect, I'm glad I took my friend's advice. They actually took my wedding to whole new level of fun I wasn't really expecting. The music was extraordinary and refreshing, remembering it all still fills me with nostalgic feelings.
    They are truly worth the hype surrounding them.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • W

Williams Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2019

Beyond my expectation

My wedding turned out to be more electrifying than I ever imagined it would be, and much of the credit goes to these guys. I couldn't have asked for anything extra beyond the amazing result I got! Although, everything was top notch but the music and photo booth were class act!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Glory Reynolds · Married on 05/25/2019

Good DJ Service

The DJ output during my wedding party was well above average. They really know their stuff and kept everyone excited all through the occasion. Also, the photo booth is worthy of mention too. I'm happy with their service.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jack Michael · Married on 05/17/2019

Quite Impressive

In all fairness, the way they blended the music and the lightening effect shows they've got experience. Looking back now, I guess it will be safe to say that they are worth the money we spent to hire their service.
    I will use their service again if need be.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Jolie West · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ experience

The DJ services provided were amazing, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor. My guests loved the fabulous photo booth and it was used all night. I recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Carrie Vasquez · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Performance. Highly Recommended!

Music Express was amazing, my husband and I could not be more pleased with their service! He played all our requested songs and really felt the vibe of the crowd and played songs accordingly Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Martha Adams · Married on 03/08/2019

Class act!

A friend recommended Music Express to me and told me they were reliable but considering how they got everything perfect: the inspiring lights, nice music that played endlessly all through the night, great photo booth etc etc, I guess it won't be out of place to say that Music Express is actually underated.....

Sent on 03/12/2019

James Baldwin · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Classic DJ

It was an overwhelming experience and all the activities keep replaying in my mind during some quiet moments. Music Express did an awesome and unforgettable job on my wedding day. The endless streaming of classic music, stylish and exciting announcements, impressive photo booth among others were all memorable.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Dave Harris · Married on 03/02/2019

The best DJ I recommend

My wife and I used FRESNO for both our DJ and photobooth services and people were in line all night in between dancing the night away! We really enjoyed having them around.

Sean Sanders · Married on 03/01/2019

Good Performance....

It was an above average performance by Music Express. I guess they lived up to the hype about them but would have appreciated it more if it had cost less.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ashley Paul · Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent DJ Services

The music and photobooth can make or break an event. They know the audience and exactly what it takes to get everyone on the dance floor. The photobooth was amazing as well. Thanks for making every event fun and lively!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Dylan Pedro · Married on 01/04/2019

I Love It!

Music Express did an outstanding job during our wedding party. I like the way they fixed the photo booth and lighting. The music too was thrilling. I will certainly get in touch with them in the future whenever I want to organize a party.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lucy Albright · Married on 01/03/2019

Exciting Experience

Coming online to leave a review is something I rarely do, but I told myself that I have to this one an exception. The least I can do to encourage Music Express for their outstanding service during my wedding party is to let others know how good they truly are. These guys are amazing and knows their onus when it comes to parties. Everything they did was so on point, from the musicals to the compere and every other thing was top notch!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jenn · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent experience with DJ

The DJ services provided were exceptional, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor all night. He was responsive throughout the planning process, and met with us several times to go over our specific music tastes/requests and event structure.The fabulous photo booth provided a photo booth for our Junior Prom! Great props, fun night! Thank you! I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/15/2018

Music Express

Music Express was incredibly responsive and helpful in the months leading up to the wedding, and when it came to the big day, everything was perfect. He kept our guests happy and dancing- and he still respected our wishes to not play certain songs.He did music for the ceremony and reception, had a photo montage, dance floor lighting, and our up-lights. Working with him was so much fun and he fulfilled every request that we had. The dj was awesome and the fabulous photo booth was so fun I had nothing but compliments about it! II would recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Jeanne · Married on 11/09/2018

The fabulous photo booth

The DJ services provided were exceptional, with great music throughout the entire event, keeping guests on the dance floor all night. The fabulous photo booth was responsive throughout the planning process, and met with us several times to go over our specific music tastes/requests and event structure.Throughout the night of the wedding, both the DJ & the photo booth assistant were coming up to myself and my husband asking if we were satisfied and if there was anything more they could do. I was in awe of their kindness and their hard work. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Alayna · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Dj's

I definitely recommend Djs. He was organized and an awesome DJ to work with. Our wedding evening went amazingly well. Due to the DJ and the music we were able to get every single guest up and dancing! he did such a great job, took the time to go over all my songs I selected, was very attentive and professional. The fabulous Photo Booth we chose was great, and DJ provided all props for our guests.The guests loved him and my night went great. Thank you so much for making our wedding an absolutely perfect and memorable night!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018