Music Connection DJs Reviews

34 | Davenport, IA

34 Reviews for Music Connection DJs

34 Music Connection DJs Reviews

Niki · Married on 09/29/2018

Music Connection was great! Easy to work with leading up to the wedding and did a wonderful job at the reception!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Music Connection DJs's reply:

Thank you for having us Niki!!! We had a great time working with you and your guests.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

We had to add the ceremony kind of last minute, and it went from being outdoors to indoors and Tom was extremely flexible with what we were needing! He was awesome the entire day, and we received so many compliments from our guests on the music selection and quality! Highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Music Connection DJs's reply:

Christina, Thank you so much! We had a great time with you and your family. Thank you for letting us take part in your celebration. It was absolutely our pleasure!

Amber · Married on 10/20/2017

Great experience with music connection! The owner is awesome and very helpful and we had great service! I would highly recommend to use them for your wedding or any other event!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

We were very impressed with this company. We met with Tom beforehand and he was very knowledgeable and personable. Justin did a wonderful job as the DJ at our reception. He was very friendly and kept the party going. Highly recommended!!

Andriana · Married on 07/22/2017

The staff at music connections were very helpful. They gave great advice on music and reception details. I had a spectacular Dj at my reception! He was very informative and went above and beyond to make sure we had an enjoyable evening.

Angie · Married on 05/06/2017

Thomas was so kind and patient. He made sure we had everything we needed and gave us suggestions we didn't even think about. Justin was very professional and did an amazing job DJing. The guests loved the music and the lighting. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about, these gentlemen took care of everything. They even worked along side with my photographer to make sure everything was covered!

Cristina · Married on 10/22/2016

Music connection was great! They were very detail oriented and assured our wedding day was perfect.

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

We were lost in our planning and kind of last minute picking our music. Tom was very helpful in giving us ideas and song selections. I highly recommend them!

Troy · Married on 10/01/2016

If you’re planning an event where audio, music, lights, and a hard working crew of people are at your service then I would highly recommend Tom and his people working at Music Connection. My fiancé and I met w/ him to plan our wedding reception and found him to have the knowledge and creativity to put together what was to be a wonderful evening for us. You only have one shot at planning your event for yourselves and your guests so working with someone who was knowledgeable and a true professional was something we found to be a God-sent. Tom was able to make suggestions and fill in the blanks for us concerning things we weren’t sure about. He took a lot of care in getting our up-lighting, the dry ice fog effects, outside floods and our monogram set up correctly and stayed in good communication with us concerning these aspects. We put our wedding together in a relatively short amount of time and despite our time crunch, Tom handled things well. I felt that the price he charged was fair given what we received. If anything we owed our DJ, Paul, an apology. Despite not being more prepared on our big night which was on us, he had the poise and experience to bring things together and our evening turned out well. Our songs were played along with a few chosen by the DJ which was fine. As important, some ‘wedding’ songs we specifically asked not be played, were never heard. The large columns you see lit up with various types of lighting on the Music Connection facebook sight was Tom’s creation for us. They made for some excellent photos and added discrete lighting for our helicopter pilot to be able to find our venue and land safely. Thanks to the Music Connection for patience shown us in what was a lot in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend Tom and his services for whatever your needs.

DJ was great! Played many requested songs, even ones from long ago. He changed the music when he saw the dance floor was not crowded. Wonderful job, great energy, and very professional!

Cindy · Married on 06/04/2016

These guys did a fantastic job. The DJ we had was on top of everything and kept it running smoothly for us!!!!

bill · Married on 05/21/2016

Had the guys from Music Connection at my daughters wedding. We had such a great time. Thank you so much!

jasper · Married on 10/24/2015

As groom the only thing I was allowed to do was find the DJ. I went to the websites and did the meetings. After getting to know the guys at Music Connection they were my top pick. I pretty much had no Idea what I was doing and they helped me trough it all. Thank you

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

Thank you so much guys! You did a fantastic job. We ended up having to keep the DJ overtime because people wouldn't stop dancing!!

Jenny · Married on 05/02/2015

Start to finish just fantastic. After our first meeting with Tom we knew we had found our DJs. Can't say enough good things and the custom light show they did for us was amazing!

LeAnn · Married on 04/18/2015

We had zero experience in hiring a DJ before this. After some research, we chose The Music Connection because of their e

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

Tom was very helpful in the whole wedding music process - I met with him a few times and he was always able to answer my questions. He even was nice enough to keep a smile on his face (even though he HAD to have been annoyed) as I kept answering "I don't know - what do you think" for my cake cutting song, bridal party entrance song, garter toss song, bouquet toss song, etc. :) He was very professional and gave me a great DJ to actually do the wedding - - I was asked what I wanted him to wear and the gentleman looked very nice. He kept things rolling on a smooth schedule and we had no worries or miscommunications the whole night. The uplighting looked great as well. Thank you Music Connection for a wonderful experience!

Rachel · Married on 03/28/2015

They did our wedding in March and we had great music and really made for a great night!

• Z

Zack · Married on 11/29/2014

Tom and his team at Music Connection were great. The process was easy and the music was great. The lights looked great and the sound was perfect. The DJ had everyone on the dance floor with a great selection of music. There are a lot of details to juggle for a wedding reception but I didn't have to worry about any of them with Music Connection. They were on time, professional, courteous, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

We hired a family friend as our DJ and he fell through one month before our wedding. Music Connection came to the rescue and was a fantastic experience from start to finish. I would absolutely recommend them for any event, large or small!

Jim · Married on 10/18/2014

After much searching and meeting with several DJ companys we decided to choose Music Connection. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Everything went smoothly and our guest danced all night. The Dj we had was fun and easy to work with. Thank you so much.

Music Connection was a joy to work with! Tom was very friendly and asked all the right questions. My d.j. Paul did an excellent job and received many compliments throughout the evening. I would book them again for any event and would recommend Music Connection to anyone!

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2014

We hired Music Connection for our music, sound, and lighting needs for our wedding, and couldn't be more pleased! Tom was excellent in planning the event and met with me several times to go over song selections. Our event had two complicated venues, one located on a high-security military base and a reception hall that was crowded to the brim with tables, and they mastered it all. We had absolutely no issues with anything they did, and received many compliments on how seamlessly everything came together. Our deejay Figgs was so professional and flexible, even when I gave him hard-to-pronounce names to announce and a whole plethora of announcements to be made every time he turned around. They even created a custom monogram for us, using our artwork, that was displayed proudly on the ceiling of the reception venue. Guests couldn't believe we even decorated the ceiling! :) I would hire Music Connection again in a heartbeat.

Keely · Married on 08/15/2014

Thank you so much! We were so glad we hired you as DJs for our wedding! You were so easy to work with, talented, professional, and prompt! We will happily recommend you to friends and family! Thanks Keely and Aaron