Music&Co. Reviews

11 | Florence, IT

11 Reviews for Music&Co.

11 Music&Co. Reviews

linda · Married on 06/01/2018

Chiara was very professional in helping us set up the schedule for our wedding day, and she was very precise in following it at the event. The music was great. Recommended!

luois · Married on 05/27/2018

Hello Chiara,
    Thank you very much and we got very good comments especially about the violin player, a great musician!
    The Dj was great too and made people really happy.
    Thank you again for everything!

Marc · Married on 10/26/2017

Dear Chiara,
    we just got back from our honeymoon and wanted to thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!
    It is often hard to plan how things will go when you organize an event from a distance but you really exceeded all our expectations!
    Thank you again and all the best in the future! Marc and Karen

Chiara · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm the owner of an Event Agency and I often work with Music&Co. I always need professional, talented and reliable musical services and with them I'm always relaxed. Working with this guys is easy and a good experience every time.
    They are an absolute pleasure, and I can't recommend them highly enough also for lighting enanchement.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kate · Married on 09/15/2017

Dear Chiara,
    Many thanks, we were absolutely thrilled with everything! I couldn't fault a thing!
    The ceremony made the day, the music was just so special and our soprano was the highlight. All of our guests complimented her and how wonderful she was.
    Thank you for everything, it was first class and I would recommend you to anyone getting married in Florence!
    Thank you again.

John · Married on 09/13/2017

I want to thank you and your team for helping our wedding day in Siena be so special.
    Your team on the day were fantastic and I am thankful for everything you and your team did to make the weekend of events successful.
    Everything was perfect.
    Thank you so much again. John

Rebecca · Married on 08/30/2017

Dear Chiara,
    the entertainment for our wedding was fantastic.
    I missed the jazz quartet during the aperitif because we were still taking pictures but our guests absolutely loved them.
    The DJ and sax player were wonderful! They kept the party alive until the very end so much so that people did not want to leave.
    And the lighting installations undoubtedly contributed to create the most romantic atmosphere.
    Thank you Chiara and Music&Co. team.

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Dear Chiara, we have been enjoying the Italian summer too much! :-) Everything went perfectly on the day and the musicians were amazing. They really created a beautiful atmosphere and everyone commented on how wonderful they were. It was nice to be able to hear them rehearse as well from my room as I was getting ready, it really set the mood. Thank you again so much for your help in arranging this and I will be sure to recommend to anyone else looking for musicians in Italy. Lovely to meet you and wishing you all the best.

Patricia · Married on 06/10/2017

Dear Chiara THE TRIO WERE AMAZING so lovely and so much fun. I hope I gave them a tip, I was so distracted that evening and when I woke up the next morning I couldn't remember, but the money was not where I had left it so hopefully I did give it to them and not that some one else had taken it. I would like to use them again at my next party. Also I have a girlfriend who is starting up an event and wedding planner company so I will give her your details. Thank you once again, have a lovely weekend, and tell the trio again from me how amazing they were.

Pier Luigi · Married on 05/28/2017

We are a Lions Club and we used Music&Co. service for our Charter Night.
    The band was amazing and guests were excited with them.
    We highly recommend to book them for your event. They are professional, highly talented and very nice people to work with. Thank you Chiara for your help.

Sent on 12/07/2017

• W

William · Married on 09/09/2016

We got married at Villa Il Poggiale in Tuscany in September 2016. We live in Australia so organising the wedding was quite a difficult task. The easiest part for us, however, was the music and lighting which Music & Co arranged for us. They are absolute professionals, great value and were a pleasure to deal with. They were at the venue all afternoon the day before making sure everything was ready and then again on the day of the wedding putting on the finishing touches. They were even still there at midnight helping us with our bridal song! Their attention to detail and genuine care to give us the best wedding really was something special. Folk Trio, the band we had play during cocktail hour were the highlight of the day and everyone could not stop raving about them. They even allowed my mother to get up and sing a song with them...and somehow made her sound half decent! We could not recommend Music&Co and Folk Trio highly enough.

Sent on 12/09/2017