Music&Co. Reviews

Music&Co. 1
Music&Co. 2
  • Katie

Katie Reed · Married on 10/05/2018

Great music and great musicians

We had them play jazz music in the background during our reception and more upbeat music with vocals during dinner. They were incredibly flexible and easy to work with from start to finish.
    Chiara and all of the musicians were friendly and professional. Our guests really loved the music and we would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Dear Katie,
    thank you for your words. It was great working with you and a pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration! All the best to you and James.

Robyn Red · Married on 09/19/2018

My dream wedding

I would highly recommend Music&Co. for your special event! They played the ceremony music for my wedding, and though I never actually had the pleasure of meeting them due to the fact that I lived out of Italy, I will never forget the feeling when I heard them start playing. It brought tears of joy to my eyes and brought a dream to a reality. Chiara, the owner, worked with me to create my perfect music selection, and the string quartet played beautifully on the day of the event. Thank you Music&Co.!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Music&Co.'s reply:

Dear Robyn, thank you for your words. We are very happy you enjoyed our music. We wish you all the best!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 09/12/2018

Great Variety

My husband and I got married in Florence this September. We live in California so completely understand the stress a couple may feel when planning a wedding from abroad. When looking for a music vendor, our wedding planners recommended Music and Co. We ended up hiring a soprano singer through this vendor for our church ceremony, as well as a folk duo (accordion and violin players) for our cocktail hour and dinner. We're SO happy we hired them! Both the soprano and the folk duo exceeded our expectations! Everyone particularly LOVED the accordion player in our folk duo; he was so energetic and managed to surprise us with a beautiful rendition of "Can't Help Falling in Love with You" which brought me to tears! The soprano singer made our Catholic mass that more special as well :))
    If you're looking for a music vendor in Florence, look no further than Music & Co.!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Music&Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much Diana, it was an honor to be a part of your beautiful day. I wish you all the best. Chiara

Loreddana · Married on 09/11/2018

Highly recommended team

Highly recommended! Our day was fabulous and Music&Co team so lovely. They played at our country wedding in September, 2018. From the ceremony, to the second line, through the reception, they absolutely enjoyed us. They brought exactly the folk sound we were going for with the reception, and they even played some waltz when it was requested by some guests. For the party we really suggest you the awesome Dj service with electric violin. Thank you again.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Neil · Married on 08/28/2018

Like a Opera House

We recently celebrated our mothers 70th birthday with a week-long surprise holiday in Tuscany. The week contained many highlights my mother was delighted with, but it must be said that the singing from the two opera singers from Music&Co were very, very special. Being serenaded at our dinner table by two singers of such high quality they wouldn’t be out of place in a Viennese Opera House, singing many popular operatic classics was truly amazing and unforgettable for all 16 of the lucky diners present. Our mother was more than delighted, and it was the icing on the cake of a fantastic night and week in Tuscany.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Music&Co.'s reply:

Thank you very much for your words dear Neil, it was a honor to have been a part of your special day. I wish you and your family many happy years to come.!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/21/2018

Unforgettable wedding day

There's no other word to use to describe all that Chiara has done for us on our wedding day to make it unforgettable! She was very professional with Music&Co. presentation, and they played at both our wedding ceremony and reception. Many of our guests were so impressed by the talent on display and the dynamic energy of the party! We agree 110% and absolutely recommend them.
    Thank you again!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Music&Co.'s reply:

Dear Jasmine, thank you very much.
    It was a pleasure to be a part of your unforgettable wedding day!

Luke · Married on 06/14/2018

Great performance

Based on their great performance, I have no hesitations in recommending Music&Co. musicians for your wedding in Tuscany. Really good job Chiara. Thank you.

Sent on 11/23/2018

linda · Married on 06/01/2018

Chiara was very professional in helping us set up the schedule for our wedding day, and she was very precise in following it at the event. The music was great. Recommended!

Sent on 06/11/2018

luois · Married on 05/27/2018

Hello Chiara,
    Thank you very much and we got very good comments especially about the violin player, a great musician!
    The Dj was great too and made people really happy.
    Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Marc · Married on 10/26/2017

Dear Chiara,
    we just got back from our honeymoon and wanted to thank you for making our wedding unforgettable!
    It is often hard to plan how things will go when you organize an event from a distance but you really exceeded all our expectations!
    Thank you again and all the best in the future! Marc and Karen

Chiara · Married on 10/07/2017

I'm the owner of an Event Agency and I often work with Music&Co. I always need professional, talented and reliable musical services and with them I'm always relaxed. Working with this guys is easy and a good experience every time.
    They are an absolute pleasure, and I can't recommend them highly enough also for lighting enanchement.

Kate · Married on 09/15/2017

Dear Chiara,
    Many thanks, we were absolutely thrilled with everything! I couldn't fault a thing!
    The ceremony made the day, the music was just so special and our soprano was the highlight. All of our guests complimented her and how wonderful she was.
    Thank you for everything, it was first class and I would recommend you to anyone getting married in Florence!
    Thank you again.

Sent on 12/07/2017

John · Married on 09/13/2017

I want to thank you and your team for helping our wedding day in Siena be so special.
    Your team on the day were fantastic and I am thankful for everything you and your team did to make the weekend of events successful.
    Everything was perfect.
    Thank you so much again. John

Rebecca · Married on 08/30/2017

Dear Chiara,
    the entertainment for our wedding was fantastic.
    I missed the jazz quartet during the aperitif because we were still taking pictures but our guests absolutely loved them.
    The DJ and sax player were wonderful! They kept the party alive until the very end so much so that people did not want to leave.
    And the lighting installations undoubtedly contributed to create the most romantic atmosphere.
    Thank you Chiara and Music&Co. team.

Jeanine Todd · Married on 07/22/2017

Very low stress and professional

I booked Music&Co. String quartet to play our wedding ceremony and cocktail and it was absolutely beautiful! Chiara was so nice and really professional. I also asked the quartet to play a song that was not in their repertoire for my entrance, and they absolutely nailed it! The Dj made the party! And Chiara made everything very low stress. I would definitely recommend Music&Co. for any event!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Music&Co. 3

Music&Co.'s reply:

Dear Jeanine, thank you vey much. It was a pleasure to be part fo your wonderful wedding. All the best. Chiara

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Dear Chiara, we have been enjoying the Italian summer too much! :-) Everything went perfectly on the day and the musicians were amazing. They really created a beautiful atmosphere and everyone commented on how wonderful they were. It was nice to be able to hear them rehearse as well from my room as I was getting ready, it really set the mood. Thank you again so much for your help in arranging this and I will be sure to recommend to anyone else looking for musicians in Italy. Lovely to meet you and wishing you all the best.

Patricia · Married on 06/10/2017

Dear Chiara THE TRIO WERE AMAZING so lovely and so much fun. I hope I gave them a tip, I was so distracted that evening and when I woke up the next morning I couldn't remember, but the money was not where I had left it so hopefully I did give it to them and not that some one else had taken it. I would like to use them again at my next party. Also I have a girlfriend who is starting up an event and wedding planner company so I will give her your details. Thank you once again, have a lovely weekend, and tell the trio again from me how amazing they were.

Pier Luigi · Married on 05/28/2017

We are a Lions Club and we used Music&Co. service for our Charter Night.
    The band was amazing and guests were excited with them.
    We highly recommend to book them for your event. They are professional, highly talented and very nice people to work with. Thank you Chiara for your help.

Sent on 12/07/2017

• W

William · Married on 09/09/2016

We got married at Villa Il Poggiale in Tuscany in September 2016. We live in Australia so organising the wedding was quite a difficult task. The easiest part for us, however, was the music and lighting which Music & Co arranged for us. They are absolute professionals, great value and were a pleasure to deal with. They were at the venue all afternoon the day before making sure everything was ready and then again on the day of the wedding putting on the finishing touches. They were even still there at midnight helping us with our bridal song! Their attention to detail and genuine care to give us the best wedding really was something special. Folk Trio, the band we had play during cocktail hour were the highlight of the day and everyone could not stop raving about them. They even allowed my mother to get up and sing a song with them...and somehow made her sound half decent! We could not recommend Music&Co and Folk Trio highly enough.

Sent on 12/09/2017