Music City String Quartet Reviews

12 | Nashville, TN

12 Reviews for Music City String Quartet

• Taylor

Taylor Graham · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Beautiful live music for our wedding ceremony!

Very easy to work with! Music was excellent! Many compliments given by guests about the Music City String Quartet at our wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Rager · Married on 06/22/2019

My dream wedding!

They were so easy to work with! They have a great list of songs and play them flawlessly! It gave my wedding a little extra enhancement.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Michaelene Meger · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent String Quartet

The Music City Quartet recently played for my daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville. I have to say they greatly exceeded my expectations. I guess I figured they would play mostly classical music and do it well, however I couldn't believe the vast number of songs they could play that are more modern. For example, my daughter walked down the aisle to Elvis Presley's "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You". The quartet played this so beautifully! I cried because my daughter looked beautiful, but also the music that accompanied her walk with her father made everything even more beautiful! Her and her husband left the ceremony to The Beatles "Here Comes the Sun". Again, the music was amazing! At the cocktail hour they played a little bit from every genre imaginable. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful the music was. I found they were very responsive to emails, easy to work with and I felt the price was reasonable. I would highly recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Alden

Alden Earl · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved the Cellist

Lovely quartet! I requested cello-heavy pieces and was really happy with the cellist's performance. Everyone was great and worked well together. Would definitely book again!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Karen Snell · Married on 11/03/2018

Talented and professional!

Awesome experience with this group of musicians. They communicated within 24 hours when I had questions. The quartet added elegance to the ceremony. They also were very professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kaitlyn Digiacomo · Married on 10/04/2018

Thank you!

Smooth contract process. Group was punctual and professional. Great performers for any audience. Would definitely use/recommend them for future corporate events.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I agreed the string trio added so much to our daughter’s wedding ceremony. Beautiful. Highly reccommend!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Laura · Married on 11/05/2017

Music City String Quartet played at my wedding and they were absolutely AMAZING! They were punctual and professional. I highly recommend them as a vendor!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Great experience working with these musicians! So impressed with their sound at our wedding ceremony. Very responsive & they even learned a new song to play for our ceremony!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sonya · Married on 09/23/2017

Music City String Quartet played at my niece's wedding, and they were AMAZING!! The music was so beautiful, it was the perfect touch for the ceremony! They were very polite and very professional, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone to play at their wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tim · Married on 05/06/2017

We were so happy to have the Music City Quartet perform at our wedding ceremony. They were extremely professional and accommodating even having arranged a song specifically for us upon request. If you're looking for a fun, and incredibly talented ensemble for your special day, we would highly recommend this quartet!

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/15/2019

A great addition to our reception!

This string quartet really added a lot to the atmosphere of our reception. They played a good mix of contemporary and classical pieces, which is just what I asked for. They were patient and continued playing even when the wind was blowing their music around. Their manager was very helpful through email and always responded quickly. I took off one star for professionalism because at least one of the players was late, and after the wedding I realized one player had texted me just as the ceremony was starting!

Sent on 07/11/2019